A Showman Ch. 1

Story Info
He begins to learn the pleasure of being seen.
849 words
3.7
27.9k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The window opened on the desktop and Stan adjusted the webcam. The profile screen appeared. Stan considered the things he wanted to reveal to his Wild Web World audience. Name? Mr. Average. Location? At home in Raleigh. Age? 28. Height? 6’2”. Weight? Above Average. He decided that if you were going to be seen on a webcam, you couldn’t really hide the truth, so might as well be honest.

Now he had to fill in the comments.

“Big stupid guy with little weenie wants to whack it for you.”

Somehow Stan thought his attempt at bluntness and humor probably wouldn’t get him the response he was looking for. He backspaced and started again

“Cum and get it!!!”

Direct, but not all that descriptive.

“There’s a party in my pants, everyone’s cumming!”

He was grasping at straws.

Stan thought for a moment instead of just typing the things that leapt into his head.

“Average Joe gets turned on putting on a show.”

Not entirely creative, but it would do.

Stan drew a breath and let it out as he clicked the “connect” button.

The webcam was a gift from his mother so that they could keep in touch. Two days had passed as his courage built. Sitting in front of his computer in a t-shirt and boxers with the intent of masturbating for a complete stranger was certainly difficult and erotic.

The cotton boxers felt tighter as the list of users grew on his screen. Just thinking of someone looking at him with lust and want aroused him. If nothing else, he would have an excellent jack off session.

The computer sounded and an icon started blinking. Someone had messaged him already. He clicked the icon and watched the window pop-up.

Stan stared and squinted for a moment before realizing what he was seeing. In the window was a video of a guy stroking his cock. The text beneath the pumping fist read “How about we put on a show for each other? -- Huge Cockjacker”

Stan smiled and laughed to himself as he hit the “reply” button.

“Well, thatIS a huge cock, but I am looking for ladies. Sorry. Guess I better change my comments, huh?”

Stan clicked “send” and then the “profile” button.

“Average Joe gets turned on putting on a showfor ladies.”

“Well, I’m sure to get a ton of responses if that guy is AVERAGE on here,” Stan joked submitting the changes to his profile.

The names in the directory were quite colorful. “Jockcock” a hard body with a big hard cock, “SINdy” bbw seeks men of color, “PapaBear” gay top looking for cub, “Sissyboy” bi guy in panties needs a spanking, and “2HotBitches” we wanna see 2 guys sucking and fucking.

Stan began to think he would be no match for the abundance of “hung” or the ultra-kinky guys that seemed to be the hot items in the Wild Web World. Still, his cock was hard in his boxers so he gave it a squeeze and continued looking through the names. He began clicking on the names of the ladies currently connected and sending them a simple “howdy” with a still picture of his tented boxers.

“Hot&Wet4U”, “LucyJuicy”, “HotNHorny”, and “JizzSucker” didn’t reply.

“Iwant2C” came back with a “hello” but didn’t respond to Stan’s subsequent “What’s shaking?”

“LovelyLadyInLA” screamed at him to “Put some clothes on you freak!! Nobody wants to see your teenie weanie!!”

While he was messaging the ladies, Stan received more offers from guys and crossdressers and some of them wanted to meet for real.

“I wonder if the ladies, if there are any, would be interested in seeing me up close and personal?” Stan felt his cock throb more in his pants at the thought of a woman or maybewomen would be interested in watching him jackoff in person.

Sliding his hand inside his boxers Stan pulled up the profile of “LadyWatcher.” The picture in her profile was of her eyes, infatuating brown and darkly made up with mascara and eyeliner. He read the comment part of her profile, “Goth lady enjoys a rousing male performance.”

Stan imagined she was looking at him and rubbed the head of his cock a couple of times while staring at her eyes. He realized he was too far now, that his imagination and her eyes had pushed him to the edge. He quickly pulled his boxers below his cock and grabbed a paper towel.

The first jets of his cum were caught in the paper towel and he wrapped it over his still pulsing dick and quickly looked back to LadyWatcher’s eyes. He sighed, closed his eyes, and felt his ass cheeks relax when the last of his orgasm quaked through his body.

The eyes disappeared as Stan closed the program. He shut down the computer and cleaned himself up.

The thoughts spinning through Stan’s brain were of endless, erotic nights with the computer, a webcam, and a watcher. Hiding in the back, barely recognizable, was the thought of feminine eyes watching him. Excited by him. Close to him.