A Sibling Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mom, Andy has been very, very accommodating," I agreed, the irony of the question and the reality of the situation utterly hilarious.

A moment later, Andy's tongue distracting me I said, "But I need to go, Mom, it has been a long, day full of wonderful surprises and I am exhausted."

Hanging up the phone, I pushed him away and said, "You fucker."

"Sister fucker," he retorted.

I smiled down at my sexy brother and said, "I got some good news and some bad news."

Looking up at me, he asked, "What is the bad news?"

"The basement situation is worse than expected and Mom and dad are not coming to New York after all."

"That's terrible," Andy said, standing up. Moving towards me, "And what is the good news?"

"We have two more days in New York City, just you and I," I said, grabbing for his cock and slowly stroking it hoping he had enough energy to go one more round.

His arms pulling me into him, he said, "And what are we possibly going to do in New York City for two more days?"

"I can't think of a single thing," I playfully retorted, kissing his cheek, moving my stocking clad left leg up and down his leg.

"How many orgasms do you think you can have in one night," he asked, squeezing my ass cheeks.

"Only one way to find out," I smiled as our lips crashed into each other, no longer sister and brother, but lovers.

THE END