A Sidecar to Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,970 Followers

Her orgasm came swiftly, roiling through her body with fierce purpose. She whimpered and moaned with pleasure as she rode her climax to completion. It was the most satisfying orgasm she'd had in a long time. She opened her eyes finally to see they were less than a hundred yards from her driveway. When Jerry finally stopped the motorcycle it was a long moment before she felt that her rubbery, weak legs could hold her weight.

"Enough air, Mrs. B.?" Jerry asked turning and smiling at her.

"Wonderful, Jerry. Thanks." Hailey turned to Jason. "I'll get dinner ready while you and Jerry work on my car."

Jason grinned and Hailey felt her tummy flip when she looked into his eyes. He said, "I'll take care of you, mom."

Hailey turned and walked to the front door, feeling her son's on her ass as she walked. At least, she hoped he was staring at her with lust. She knew now, beyond any doubt, that Jason wanted her.

Chapter Four

Jerry and Jason was gone a little more than thirty minutes buying the starter that Hailey's car needed. Another forty-five minutes, the starter was replaced and her car was running again. She stood on the front porch and sighed with relief. It had been good to hear the car start and run without any problem. She just hoped there would be no more mechanical problems for a long time to come.

Jerry stayed for supper and the three ate the meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans she had prepared while the boys talked animatedly about college the next fall. She half listened to them, anticipating the evening to come. Hailey's pussy was again wet; it had been a long time since she had felt a man's cock slamming her pussy and she wanted the meal to be over, Jerry gone so that she could have her handsome, sexy son to herself.

A little after nine, Jerry left and she stood at the door with Jason until Jerry's motorcycle was finally out of sight. She closed the door and stood nervously in the entranceway with her son. Neither said a word, both of them a little awkward as they stood close together. It was a little incongruous, she realized, that they should be so uncomfortable after what had happened in the sidecar that afternoon. Finally, she broke the silence.

"I'm, ah, going to take a quick shower," she said with an anxious smile. "You want to watch a movie tonight?"

"Yeah, sure," Jason nodded, his head bobbing quickly. She was strangely glad to see that he was just as uncomfortable as she was. "I'll, um, just take a shower, too. Get this grease washed off."

"Meet you in the den, then," she smiled.

Hailey wasn't sure just why she acted so impulsively but she suddenly took her son's shoulder in one hand before he had the chance to move and stood on tiptoe and gently pressed her lips to his. She hadn't kissed her son's mouth since he was very young and the act of doing it now, in the way lovers kiss, was thrilling. She felt his arms go around her waist, and with a tiny groan, Hailey parted her lips and took her son's tongue into her mouth. They kissed with a slow passion and Hailey felt dizzy from the erotic sensuousness. When the kiss ended they stood together for a long while before she finally raised her eyes to his face.

"Take a shower with me," she said softly.

He nodded. "I'd like that."

They undressed each other slowly in the hall bathroom, and then stepped under a warm spray of water. They held each other close and kissed again. Hailey felt her son's hard cock pressed against her flat tummy. She looked down at it and smiled. It was beautiful! She took her son's manhood in one hand and gently squeezed it. Jason groaned softly.

"Wash me, baby," she said. "Wash my tits and pussy. I want to feel your hands on me."

"Oh, mom..."

Hailey leaned back against the tile wall and watched her son's soapy hands work her body, rubbing her skin gently. Sensuous tingles of desire shot deep into her tummy when he touched her fat, hard nipples. She closed her eyes and licked her lips as he touched her, washing her with a delightful slowness.

"You feel so good, baby."

"You don't know how bad I wanted to be with you like this," he said looking up into her eyes.

Hailey combed fingers through his short, dark hair, and then gasped loudly when Jason slipped a hand between her legs. His fingers felt wonderful and she remembered how he had made her feel earlier that day. She rocked her hips forward a little feeling wanton and brazen as she cupped her tits in her hands and squeezed them.

Hailey and Jason washed each other slowly, making it more erotic than she could believe possible. When she washed her son's cock, hard and throbbing as she held it one hand, Hailey was amazed that something so wrong could feel so nice. She stared at his long, fat cock, the purple head and anticipated how it would feel in her pussy.

They stepped from the shower and dried, then walked to the Hailey's bedroom. She pulled back the comforter and top sheet, slid easily into bed and lay on her back as Jason climbed in beside her. She felt like a young girl again when he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. As Jason held her in one arm, he lightly caressed her flat tummy with the other hand. His touch was delightful.

"I can't believe my handsome son is about to make love to me," she said, taking his hard cock in one soft hand.

"I can't believe this is finally happening."

Hailey grinned. "How long have you wanted me?"

"Since that time a few months ago when I came home from school early and saw you naked." He grinned and pinched a fat nipple. "You are so beautiful, mom. I had to have you."

"When I sat on your lap last Monday and your cock got hard..." She smiled and rolled to one side to face him. "Oh, baby, it's been so long. Please fuck me. Fuck your mommy and make her feel your big dick!"

"Oh, mom..."

Jason pushed Hailey onto her back and started kissing her. His lips kissed her lips, her cheeks and eyes before moving onto the soft swell of her neck. His tongue trailed a fiery path along her neck to the lobe of one ear, then down to her breasts. Jason alternately took each fat, hard nipple into his mouth and sucked hard. Hailey arched her back and held his head in her hands as she watched through lust filled eyes at her son's mouth devouring her nipples. She gasped with delight when he chewed on them and lightly bit each one.

Hailey sucked in a deep breath when he finally moved between her widespread legs and laid staring at her dripping wet pussy. She saw the glint of Jason's arousal in his brown eyes as he looked at her most secret place. She was on fire, waiting for her son to make love to her burning cunt. When he finally dipped his face and began to consume her wet, pink meat, Hailey cried out with pleasure.

"Eat me, baby!" she cried. "Eat mommy's pussy!"

The feeling of his lips and tongue was intoxicating. His tongue bathed the smooth mound, the wet, burning lips and her cunt in a delightful way. She grabbed his head and held his mouth pressed to her pussy as she rocked her hips wildly. She was losing control and loving every second of the way her son made her feel. His tongue flicked her clit and drove her mad with pleasure.

Jason shoved a finger, then two into her pussy and began to pump them in and out while he continued to consume her sex-swollen clit. Hailey cried out and rocked her hips faster, fiercely, rubbing her son's face with her burning cunt. She rubbed her tits, pinched and pulled her fat nipples and whimpered with desire while her son continued to love her pussy.

"Yes! Oh, fuck, yes!"

Hailey came hard. Her hips writhed as she screamed, holding his head in her hands, staring at him through wide, lust filled eyes. Her orgasm was intense, overwhelming, and Hailey continued to buck and writhe until she laid gasping and trembling on the bed. She breathed hard and her heart beat fast as she watched him kiss her smooth thighs. Finally, he began to crawl back up on the bed.

"That was incredible!" she gasped.

"You taste so good, mom," Jason said with a grin as he kissed her lips.

"I'm glad you like mommy's cunt," she grinned back. She watched with a smile as he rose a little and reached between their bodies. "Are you gonna fuck mommy now?"

"Oh, yeah! I want to fuck your cunt so bad!"

"Fuck me, Jason! I want my little boy's hard meat in my pussy!"

Hailey gasped when she felt the bulbous head of her son's cock begin to spread her pussy lips wide as it slowly entered her. She spread her legs wider and wrapped her arms around his neck. Her soft hands reached down and grasped his ass cheeks and pulled him deeper into her cock-hungry pussy. When Jason was finally inside of her, Hailey wrapped her long legs around his waist and took his handsome face in her hands.

"That's it, baby! Fuck me!"

"You like my cock, mom?" he gasped with delight.

"Yes! I love your big cock! Make me feel it!"

Jason began to fuck his mother's pussy hard and fast as his tongue pushed deep into her mouth. They kissed with a wild, unbridled passion, their tongues dancing and caressing as their bodies moved together. Her tits rolled and bounced as she rode his cock hard, rocking her hips in time with his plunging cock. She groaned and whimpered into her son's mouth, which only fueled the fires of his passion.

"You feel so good in me!"

"Your pussy feels better than I had imagined," he gasped.

"MMMMM! Your cock is so big, baby! I can't believe my little man is so big and fucking my pussy!"

"Can I cum in you?"

"Yes! Fill me with your hot seed, Jason! I want a to feel your cock cumming inside of me!"

They became like two wild animals, clutching and grabbing each other while Jason continued to ram his mother's cunt with his cock. She sucked his tongue, licked his face and bit his neck as his passion continued to mount. Her nails dug into his ass cheeks, gripping him hard, as he grew closer to a mind-blowing orgasm. The young man realized he was close and he wouldn't be able to hold off much longer.

"I-I'm gonna c-cum!" he cried out. "I'm gonna cum in your cunt, mom!"

"Cum in me, baby! Mommy wants her little boy's hot cum in her pussy! Please give me your hot seed!"

Jason pushed his cock into her one last time and stiffened as his cock exploded deep inside of her pussy. Just as the first rope of cum splashed into her pussy, Hailey screamed as her own orgasm ripped its way deep inside of her. Their bodies writhed and bucked together as they rode the summit of their powerful, overwhelming orgasms. When it was over and the two lay beside each other gasping for breath. Jason pulled his mother into his arms.

"Thank you, baby," she smiled.

Jason smiled and kissed her lightly, tenderly. "You are so beautiful."

They were silent for a long moment then Hailey said, "You have plans for this weekend?"

"The only plan I have is being in this bed with you."

"MMMMM! Sounds like a nice plan."

Hailey snuggled into Jason's arms and lay quietly listening to his breathing. A smile crossed her face as she thought about spending the weekend in bed with her handsome son, taking his cock inside of her as many times as he wanted to fuck her. And the last thought she had as she fell asleep was that there would always be a nice place in her heart every time she saw a motorcycle with a sidecar.

nasty_dan
nasty_dan
1,970 Followers
12