A Simple Case of Opportunity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cool! Do I know her? Did you manage to nail her?" Tim was curious about what happened.

"I think you know her well, and we definitely nailed her." Xander looked at Tyler and they both laughed.

"Wow! Are you guys gonna tell the details?" Tim continued.

"Maybe some other time, Tim." Tyler answered him as he and Xander left.

***

Debra looked for her husband for a while, but there were just too many people there, it wasn't exactly an easy task to accomplish. Finally, she spotted her husband at the front door; he was not wearing his mask anymore. She managed to move through the crowd in his direction; and she was after some answers.

"Can you tell me why are you acting weird, Scot?" she asked, looking puzzled.

"But of course I can! Our freaking car got stolen!" He answered her, trying to catch his breath.

"What? Now?" She asked, now shocked.

"No, about 50 minutes ago, I saw it happen and went after the carjacker. I managed to find the car four blocks from here." He said, less euphoric this time.

"Oh!" She let out an involuntary moan. "So you weren't here all this time?"

"No, but the good thing is the only real damage was a broken window and the mess caused by the hot wiring." He told her as held her close.

"I have a feeling the damage may be worse that that, honey." She smiled as she hugged him back, feeling the boiling spunk running down the inside of her warm thighs, from her sopping cum filled pussy. Her womb was filled with the sticky substance, which continued to leak out of her swollen and reddened pussy lips...

***

Any constructive feedback appreciated, thanks for reading.