A Simple Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,041 Followers

“Well, shit!” He laughed pushing his way into the house and to his room, hoping that Carla would be back before the night was over.

*.

Carla pushed her way through the many cops and up the stairs of the sleazy downtown hotel. This was one the worst parts of town and this was sure to be a young hooker killed by a pimp or a john.

She pushed through more officers until she saw John standing next to a fellow crime lab worker, Tommy. She stomped her way up to him and had her finger in his face. “How dare you call me here after telling me to go and relax! I was actually having some fun and then my damn car went crazy!” Carla all but yelled into his face and almost laughed when she saw the shocked look on both men’s faces. “What are you doing here Tommy?” She asked and John slowly turned her around. “Oh my God!” Carla gasped out when she saw what looked like a human body lying on the bed.

“It was a woman at one time.” John said holding Carla next to him as they walked towards the bed. “As you can plainly see she has been cut into as many pieces as possible,” he added pointing to a few nearby body parts that were on the floor in a pool of blood.

Carla had seen many things in her career, but none this horrible. Blood covered the entire bed and up the walls surrounding it and to the ceiling above. She walked around the bed and saw pieces of cut off fingers had been set on the nearby nightstand in a design that resembled a cross. Looking back to the torso, she saw that the girl’s nipples had been tortured with some kind of clamps.

The victim’s legs had also been cut off and were standing in the corner next to the bed. Carla looked closer and could see some sort of mark around each of the ankles. “Anybody see this?” She asked looking to John.

Tommy softly put his hand on Carla. “The head is in here,” he said in a soft voice knowing that Carla hated to have her concentration broken while looking over a crime scene, but she needed to see this. He watched her pull herself from the legs and walk to the bathroom. “As far as I can tell, she must have been beaten to death and then they did this,” he said in a grim voice lifting the towel from the toilet seat.

She looked into the bowl to see the head that had been forced deep into the toilet bowel. It had been beaten with a steel bar or something just as hard with nails beaten into it. “Oh shit!” Carla yelled out thinking of the wonderful time she had been having with Buddy and to have it ruined by all this. She quickly grabbed her stomach and turned away. “We have a new friend in town,” she said to John as she took the camera from him and began taking shots of the most horrible crime scene she had ever seen.

After ten rolls of film, Carla looked out a small window and saw that it was morning. “Oh great!” She said with anger in her voice. “Looks like I missed out on some fun,” she added with sadness figuring that Buddy had given up on her returning.

“What’s wrong?” Tommy asked looking at the most beautiful face he had ever seen in his life. He had always loved Carla from the first moment he had ever seen her, but was afraid to ask her out on a date.

She smiled at the young man and caressed his face. “I was with a guy I could really like, when my alarm went off,” she said with a frown. “I’m sure he gave up on me coming back.”

Tommy’s mind raced thinking of what a lucky man he was for getting Carla. “If it was me, I’d wait for you,” he said before he thought better.

“Oh, thank you.” Carla replied as she leaned to softly kiss the side of his face. Carla knew Tommy had a thing for her, but he was nothing but a young boy and he really didn’t meet her idea of the man of her dreams. Tommy was a tall guy with thick, black glasses and his face was covered with so many pimples it was often hard to look at him.

Tommy felt blood rushing to his cock and knew later that morning he would be abusing it thinking this beautiful woman. He quickly pulled away from her. “I’ll get all this back to the lab and start going over it,” he said reaching to take the lab case from Carla.

Carla looked for John and found him talking to a young, female officer. “Hi.” Carla said with a smile at the girl, thinking how much they looked alike. “John I’m going home. Tommy can analyze everything, because you told me to take some time off,” she said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice, noticing John had an erect cock.

“That’ll be fine.” John quickly replied hoping Carla would hurry and leave him alone with the young officer beside him. He had never cheated on his wife of ten years, but he was willing to do so with this young beauty. “If we need you, I’ll tell Tommy to give you a call,” he added leaning back to the girl whispering something in her ear and they both laughed.

“Okay, I’ll see you.” Carla replied knowing when she wasn’t wanted and this was clearly one of those times. ‘How could you cheat on Brenda?’ Carla thought to herself as she made her way down the long flight of steps and out to the street. “Well, I hope you’re still in the mood for some fun,” she said thinking of Buddy as she climbed into her car, and drove away.

*.

The drive home didn’t take long and Carla’s heart raced with excitement thinking of Buddy and his long cock. Her only fear was, falling for the handsome man. He was so wonderful and yet she wasn’t sure about him being disabled. She had seen men with disabilities with women, but she loved walking on the beach, riding bikes and many of her sexual dreams required standing up.

Carla pulled her car in front of his house and knew she better figure this out very fast. She knew she wanted him inside her, filling her tall body with his long, hard cock, but on the other hand, she couldn’t stand the idea of hurting him if things didn’t work out between them.

She slowly walked up to his door and gently knocked. “Hello?” She said in a soft voice through the screen door waiting with anticipation. Carla saw him look from the kitchen with a big smile on his face and walked inside. “I’m really sorry about last night,” she said with a frown.

“It’s okay. I understand,” he said reaching to the stove to turn off a burner. “You’re just in time for breakfast,” he smiled as his big left hand moved to caress the right side of her slender ass. “I don’t know about you, but I thought I was going to die after you left last night.” Buddy smiled as Carla moved against him.

Carla returned his smile enjoying his hand roaming around her ass. “Can I sit on you?” She asked in a soft voice moving to sit on this man that was driving her wild. Never in her life had anyone turned her on like this and she loved it. His arms wrapped around her and she felt as if she could orgasm right then and there.

“You feel so good,” he whispered in her ear as he softly kissed it while moving his hand under her blouse. He could feel her suck in a deep breath as his fingers found her exited nipple under a thin bra. “Are these things always this hard?” He teased, gently rolling her soft bud between his fingers.

Carla closed her eyes as Buddy’s fingers teased her nipple and she could only dream of what was to come. “No,” she softly said. “I guess you just bring out the best in me,” she added looking into his dark eyes as she leaned forward enough to lift her blouse over her head and toss it to the floor, leaving only a white see-through bra.

“Very nice!” He smiled moving both hands to each of her full, excited breasts. "I guess you know what I want,” he whispered leaning to softly kiss her lips. Buddy tenderly kissed her as his hands roamed over her supple, globes of flesh, enjoying her soft moans of pleasure. “Let’s go to my room,” he whispered turning his wheelchair towards the back of the house.

Carla wrapped her arms around him and placed her face against his neck, enjoying the smell of his after-shave wondering if the rest of his body had this delightful scent. She was sure to orgasm if she had the opportunity to get his long cock in her mouth while smelling the enchanting aroma.

“Here we are.” Buddy whispered pulling his chair next to the bed. “I can’t tell you how excited I am to be with someone as beautiful as you are,” he said looking into Carla’s pretty eyes as he caressed her smooth, flat stomach. “Not many women want a man like me. If they do, it’s just on a friendly basis,” he smiled praying she would want him for more than a friend. He needed someone in his lonely life so bad he hurt.

Carla felt nothing but sadness as she heard Buddy’s words. She too needed someone to love, but she still wasn’t sure if she could handle being with someone who was disabled. She leaned to give him a deep, loving kiss as she tried to reach down his pants. “I want something real bad,” she said pulling away and moved on her knees in front of him. “Hope you don’t mind,” she whispered giving him a wink, pulling his growing cock from his pants.

“I don’t mind at all,” he replied watching her place tiny kisses over his growing shaft. Her breath felt like fire as it covered his cock while her soft kisses made him feel as if lightening bolts were shooting through him. He eased forward looking to Carla’s beautiful face. “Please! I need to be inside you so bad,” he begged her with all of his heart.

Carla heard his words and slowly opened her mouth to receive this wonderful man. She covered him with one swift move, sucking him to the deepest part of her mouth. Carla felt as if she had swallowed a long, piece of molten steel and couldn’t help letting a long moan of delight escape as she sucked him deeper into her warm mouth. Never in her life had Carla dreamed of having something as wonderful as this in her and the best was yet to come.

“Oh yes!” Buddy cried out when Carla began slowly moving up and down his hardened shaft. “You’re going to kill me,” he laughed reaching to caress her beautiful face.

She sucked ever so softly as her eyes looked at his face wondering how many women had rejected him over his lifetime because of his disabilities. She sucked harder, moved faster, wanting to please the handsome man inside her mouth, hoping to give him the love and tenderness he deserved from a woman. Her young heart filled with joy knowing for at least an hour or so, Buddy would get all of her love and maybe more.

“Let’s get on the bed,” he smiled down at Carla. “I want you,” he whispered helping her from the floor. He saw a loving smile fill her pretty face as she slowly pulled down her tight pants, leaving her in a pair of very, wet blue panties. His eyes roamed over every last inch of her, enjoying her beauty until he saw how wet she was. He reached his hand between her long legs, enjoying her excitement on his fingers. “Somebody is sure wet,” he smiled moving them to his mouth and licking them clean.

Carla watched with care as he licked her juices from his fingers. “Do I taste good?” She smiled hoping he would touch her once again. The few men she had been with were so excited to be with her; she never got the pleasures she so dearly longed for. One was to have a man finger her tight pussy until she orgasmed around him.

“You taste very good,” he replied pulling her closer until he could ease his caring fingers back inside her body. Wetness poured from her as he slowly moved two fingers in and out of her. “You like this?” He asked knowing damn well she did and he was also sure she was very, very close to a wonderful orgasm. “Do you want to cum on my fingers?” He whispered moving faster.

Carla squeezed her arms around Buddy as hard as possible. She wasn’t sure if she was going to faint or not, all she knew was something wonderful was only seconds away. “Yes!” She cried out spreading her long legs wider for him. He was touching places only Carla herself knew of, but it was so much better being in his arms with his long fingers about to make one of her many dreams come true.

“Go baby!” He said sucking one of her breasts into his mouth and made sure to tease her excited nipple with his tongue. He held her, sucking her breast while his fingers were deep in her young body. He felt her lock around her him and saw a blank look cover her beautiful face.

Carla felt as if she was going to explode. Blood raced through her so fast it felt as if the room was spinning. She looked down to Buddy, a smile covered her face and it happened. “Oh my God!” She screamed out not caring if everyone in the world heard it or not. She was having the greatest orgasm a girl could dream of and it was in the arms of the most handsome man she had ever known. “Yes! Oh yes!” She cried out falling on his lap with his fingers still deep in her orgasming pussy. “Don’t ever stop,” she pleaded looking in his love filled eyes wondering what was going to happen next.

He held her close to his chest hoping she wouldn’t be like the other women he had fallen in love with and they just faded away, being afraid of committing to a man like him, leaving him more lonely than ever and with a broken heart. He knew it was his own fault for falling in love so fast, but he was so lonely and needed someone to fill the massive void in his heart.

Carla had never felt so much love as Buddy held her in his big, strong arms. It felt as if he was afraid to let her go. “Hey, let’s get on the bed,” she said with a warm smile. “After I catch my breath, I want you to put this big, ol’ thing inside me for the rest of the day,” she smiled reaching to give his hard cock a gentle squeeze.

“Sounds good to me,” he replied enjoying her loving hand wrapped around his thick shaft. “I hate to let you go,” he said with hurt in his eyes feeling like if he did, he would loose her. “I feel like I’ll loose you.”

Carla reached to kiss him, looking into his eyes she could see the hurt that filled his heart. “You won’t loose me,” she said as she caressed his face. “Well, only if you don’t get this thing inside me very soon,” she laughed pulling from him lying face down on the big bed, spreading her long legs.

Buddy looked to her marvelous body and moved next to her. “You’ve got to be the most beautiful woman I’ve ever known,” he said moving against her body, making sure his hard cock pressed against her slender left hip.

Carla smiled at his words and a feeling she had never known flooded her heart. “Thank you,” she softly said as a big yawn escaped her mouth. “Oh shoot! I’m sorry. I worked yesterday, then moved and got called on that murder case last night.” Carla smiled turning to face Buddy positioning herself in such a way to make sure his long, hard cock slipped between her legs. “Now that’s what I’m talkin’ about,” she whispered enjoying her bare breasts on his thick chest and a hard cock pressing against her wet pussy. “While we’re here, I want to ask you something,” she said with hesitation.

He already knew what she wanted to know. “I was in the Marines. One of those kinds of teams that go off in the jungle and could kill someone so fast, they wouldn’t even know they’d be dead until they hit the ground,” He laughed. “You relax,” he softly said reaching to caress Carla’s back, watching her pretty eyes slowly closing, hoping she was the woman of his dreams.

*.

Carla jumped from her sleep, quickly looking to a clock sitting on a dresser across the bedroom. “Oh shit!” She said with anger in her voice when she saw it was after midnight, thinking of the wonderful man that had once again been deprived of her body. “I better get a shower and fuck his brains out before he dies,” she laughed jumping from the bed and ran into the bathroom.

Buddy was sitting at the kitchen table, having a cup of hot coffee and a cigarette, when two warm hands ran down the front of his chest, caressing each of his nipples. He turned his head back to Carla. “Well hello!” He said as her lips covered his and she kissed him long and very deep, trying to make up for leaving him without relief.

After kissing him for what seemed like an eternity she pulled away. “I am so sorry for falling asleep,” she said giving him another long kiss, reaching to caress his hard cock. “I was so tired,” she added putting out her lower lip and moved to sit on his lap, making sure his cock was between her legs. “I can’t wait to get this inside me,” she moaned pushing his cock against pussy.

“Me and you!” he laughed, hugging her. “I was just going to do you while you were asleep, but you looked so pretty lying there, I just couldn’t do it,” he smiled giving her a soft kiss.

Carla smiled back to him and thought of how wonderful it would be to wake up with him deep in her body. “Mmmm, that would have been nice!” She whispered. “I hope your wheelchair can handle me fucking you right here,” she said turning her back to him, slowly lifting up as her hand reached to find his cock, she took a deep breath and gently sat down. “Oh my God!” Carla cried out as his long, thick cock filled her tiny pussy full. She felt as if she was going to explode. Never in her life had she felt so good.

Buddy wrapped his arms around her body to her full breasts as her wet pussy squeezed around his hardness. He had been with lots of women in his life, but none as tight as Carla. She locked around him so tight it almost hurt. “God you feel so good,” he whispered in her ear, moving his mouth to the back of her neck and began to place small kisses everywhere he could reach. Her soft moans filled the room as she began to move up and down on his long cock. “Oh yes!” Buddy whispered in her ear. “Go nice and slow,” he whispered again, as he gently rolled her hardened nipples in his fingers.

“Oh it feels so good!” Carla cried out as she slowly moved up and down, pushing him as deep in her tiny pussy as it would go. “I feel like I could cum right now!” Carla whimpered out moving a little faster as she reached to support herself against the small table in front of her. “I want to fuck so good to make up falling asleep,” she said trying to turn to look at him.

Buddy held her slender hips as she moved up and down. “You do what you gotta do baby,” he panted feeling his balls filling with cum. “I’m pretty close myself,” he moaned out reaching under her great looking ass to help her move faster. “Fuck us little girl!”

“Oh yes! I’m wanta cum on you so bad!” She cried lying over the table while her beautiful hips moved faster over Buddy. His long cock was moving in and out of her tiny hole she felt like she was going to faint. “Oh my God!” She screamed out. “I’m cumming on you! I’m cumming!” She screamed again, moving as fast as she could, wanting to feel this wonderful man fill her pussy full of his hot cum. “Cum in me, please!” She begged moving her hips every direction she could hoping it would help him cum.

Buddy grabbed Carla, pulling her completely down on his cock. “Oh yes!” He grunted as his cock erupted deep in her tight pussy, filling it full of his cum. “Oh you feel so good,” he moaned hugging her body close to his, filling her full.

Carla lay in his strong arms, enjoying the feeling of his cum shooting deep in her. “Oh, it’s so hot!” She cried out with pleasure running through her body. “Yes! Fill my pussy,” she moaned out moving her hips in small circles. “I’m cumming again!” She laughed as another mind-blowing orgasm rushed through her young body.

“You cum all you want sweety,” he replied pushing up into her orgasming pussy, enjoying the feel of it trying to milk his cock of its cum. “You feel so good!” He whispered, loving the feel of her in his arms and his cock deep in her wonderful body, hoping it would never end.

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Came from across the room.

“God damn it!” Carla said, knowing it was her beeper, calling her to work. “I’m really starting to hate my job,” she added caressing Buddy’s hands as they fondled her breasts and hard nipples.

Buddy also had to laugh. “Well, at least we had time to finish,” he smiled giving Carla’s full breasts a good squeeze. “Next time, I want these two beautiful things in my face and mouth,” he added giving her a kiss on the back of her neck.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,041 Followers