A Simple Crime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

“You can have anything you want,” she whispered turning back to kiss him. “You can have them, my mouth, my pussy and even my ass,” she said kissing him. “All you have to do is ask.”

Buddy heard her words and felt his cock filling with blood. “You should have never said that while I’m still inside you,” he replied reaching under her smooth ass, gently lifting her up and then letting her down.

“Are you trying to take advantage of me?” Carla giggled moving her hips with his loving hands. She felt so good as he filled with blood and moved deep in her used pussy. “Oh yes! Fuck me all you want!” She moaned out lying back across the table to fuck Buddy and herself as fast as she could. Her pussy had never felt so good and she wanted more of it. Lots more.

“You said I could do anything to you,’ he teased softly biting the back of her neck and around her shoulders. “Go baby!” He moaned feeling his cock was about to cum. “Fuck us hard!” He grunted moving her hips faster.

“Yes! I’ll fuck us until I pass out,” she moaned as she moved up and down his long, hard shaft. His cock was touching places Carla never knew {insert "she had"} and she loved it. “Oh yes!” She cried out as another orgasm raced over her body, making her fall back into Buddy’s arms. “Hold me!” She whimpered out enjoying his arms, giving her a feeling of love.

He held her as tight as he could. Her pussy locked around him and like before, it started milking him of his cum. “Son of a bitch!” Buddy yelled out when his cock exploded in Carla. “Oh yes! Oh yes!” He moaned as he again filled her tiny pussy full.

They sat holding each other when the beeper went off again. “I guess I better call in.” Carla said with sadness in her voice. “If I don’t my boss will send a patrol car over to get me,” she added turning to give Buddy a loving kiss. “This is going to suck,” she added with pain in her voice as she slowly stood up, feeling his hard cock easing from her body. “Darn it!” She said. “I wanted that the rest of the night,” she laughed moving to grab her purse and pulled out her cell phone.

“You’ll get it all you want.” Buddy smiled, watching her beautiful, shapely ass as she stood across the room.

She just smiled and dialed the small phone. “Hey, what’s up?” Carla said as she waited for a reply. Words filled her ears and her smile turned to a deep look of regret. “I’ll be there in about thirty minutes or so. Okay, bye.” Carla said tossing down the phone and walked over to hug Buddy. “I gotta go shower and run downtown,” she said caressing his chest. “Looks like we might have a serial killer on our hands and let me tell you, he’s a nasty one too!” Carla said thinking of the horrible things that were done to the young girl last night.

“You just be careful,” he reached up to caress her face. “I got me a damn pretty lady and I don’t want nothing happening to her,’ he added reaching into a small jar on the table. “When you get finished use this to come on in,” he stopped, wondering if he was moving to fast. He didn’t want to run Carla off like all of the other women he had known. “If you want too,” he added with a look of embarrassment on his face.

Carla leaned in to kiss him. “I think that would be wonderful. You just be ready for some more fun,” she said pulling from him making sure her breasts brushed across his face. She quickly walked to the bedroom for her clothes and dressed. “You get some rest and be ready,” she said blowing him a kiss. “Bye, bye,” she smiled walking from the house.

Buddy watched as she ran into her house, wondering what it would be like watching her beautiful, tall body as the water from the shower ran over her. “Shit!” He said feeling his cock getting hard. “I better go get some rest or she might kill me,” he laughed, rolling his chair to the bedroom.

Carla stood under the hot water thinking of Buddy and his wonderful cock deep inside her. “It’s going to be a long night,” she sighed turning off the water. “You best be ready, because I’m going fuck you to death,” she smiled reaching for her clothes.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers