A Simple Love

Story Info
Football star falls for lonely girl.
10.5k words
4.61
99k
77

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers

Wrote this story in my free time. Romance stories don't really get a fare vote, so I'm hoping this one will L.A. Wicker,

*.

Dave casually strolled across campus, thinking of the first big party of the new semester and hoped there’d be some hot looking freshmen girls’. That’s when he saw one of the most beautiful girls’ he’d ever seen in his life struggling to pick up some books that she’d dropped. The short skirt she had on highlighted her long seductive legs and very firm behind, Dave knew he had to meet this beautiful young lady.

He quickly ran to the very attractive girl, as he bent down to help her he asked, ‘Need some help?’ He said with a warm smile and saw her pretty face fill with terror. He reached to gently touch the side of her face, ‘It’s okay, I just want to help you,’ he added with an even bigger smile.

A small hesitant smile filled her lips as she gazed to the handsome man helping /her. ‘I’m sorry. This is my first week here,’ she smiled a little more. ‘Someone from the Special Needs Office was supposed to be here helping me, but they never came,’ she added with a frown, looking into his big, brown eyes.

‘Well fuck them, now you got me helping you!’ Dave said with a wink as he looked to see her left arm was deformed and looked very weak. ‘I’m Dave Gannon, glad I’m here to help you,’ he said as he stacked some of her books back into a bag.

‘I’m Leona Davis, nice to meet you,’ she said looking to his wonderfully strong body. She knew who he was, she seen him on the TV so many times the last few years. She had pleasured herself many nights hoping that someday a man like him would love her.

‘So Leona, where are you staying? I can’t let a pretty girl like you be carrying all these heavy books by yourself,’ he asked having a feeling that she be lucky to even carry just a few books, let alone the three full bags she had.

A warm smile filled her full lips as her long blonde fell across her heavenly face. ‘I’m in the freshmen dorm for now. I’m hoping one of the sororities will take me, but I’m not really holding my breath,’ she replied with sadness in her voice. ‘They won’t want some crippled girl around to ruin all their fun,’ she added with a frown. So many times she had been excluded from clubs and groups while she was in high school; this really wouldn’t bother her at all.

‘Shit! They’d be happy to have someone as beautiful as you are!’ He quickly said and could feel blood rushing straight to his long, thick penis. She was one of the most beautiful girls’ he’d ever seen grace the campus and knew they’d be good friends, hopefully more. ‘Let’s be off!’ He added as he held her many bags with one hand and placed his other arm around Leona’s thin waist.

‘Thank you!’ She replied with a big smile and couldn’t believe he was going to walk her all the way across campus to the dorm. She walked very slow and needed to stop every ten minutes or so to rest.

He walked beside Leona and enjoyed her telling him of her life and many dreams. ‘I was hit by a drunk driver when I was only nine years old,’ she said with hurt on her face. ‘I was playing with some friends, he passed out at the wheel, the car drove over the sidewalk and straight into a park full of kids.’ Leona said with sadness in her sweet voice. ‘I need to rest,’ she laughed and limped to a bench that sat under a big shade tree.

Dave gave his watch a quick look and knew he’d be late for football practice. The coach was going to give him a bad ass kicking; this would be the third practice that he’d be late for this week. ‘Hey, would it be okay if I wrapped my jacket around your hips and I carry you the rest of the way to the dorm?’ He asked hoping his beautiful new friend would say yes. He couldn’t take a chance on the coach putting him on house arrest and at the pace she walked he would be close to an hour late.

‘You can go ahead and leave, I’ll be fine,’ she said with hurt in her voice. He wasn’t the first guy that had met her and then wanted to get away from her as fast as he could. All of her teen-aged years had been filled with hurt when a guy she liked could never except her for how she was.

Dave reached to touch her face. ‘Listen, I’m not trying to leave you! Trust me, I’m going to be around you a lot, pretty lady,’ he said moving closer to her alluring lips, wanting give her a kiss, but he resisted. ‘The thing is, I’m going to be late for practice and if I am, the coach will put me on house arrest for a month,’ he said with a frown. He didn’t want to be at home missing all of the great parties and now he’d die without being around this beautiful girl.

She could see the sincerity on his handsome face. ‘I think that would be nice,’ she smiled to Dave. ‘But why do you want to put your jacket around me?’ Leona asked with curiosity.

He laughed and looked to her wonderful legs and great little behind. ‘Well, your skirt is kinda short,’ he smiled, as he reached to touch her soft, sinuous left thigh. ‘I don’t want anyone seeing this amazing little butt of yours, except me!’ He added and quickly kissed her full, pink lips.

Leona could feel her lonely body going wild with desire for her new friend and hoped he meant all of the delightful things he had said to her. ‘Sir, no one is permitted to kiss me unless they ask for permission first!’ She teased Dave and saw a sly smile fill his face.

‘Well, in that case, I’ll take it back,’ he whispered and leaned to softly kiss her wanting and excited lips. A soft moan of desire escaped her body as Dave’s lips sent her body into a state of total hunger to be pleased by him and his marvelous body.

Leona gasped for air as Dave pulled from her eager mouth. ‘My! I’m glad you’re carrying me, I don’t think I’d be able to walk after that,’ she said with lust in her voice.

‘I’d like carrying you anyplace you wanted!’ He smiled, stood up and gently helping Leona to her feet. ‘It’s not every day a guy gets to help such a beautiful girl like you,’ he added slipping off his Maverick jacket, reaching around her slender hips he gently tied it and tenderly moved his hand across her right side of her behind. He wasn’t sure if he should be touching her like this or not, she was so beautiful, sexy and disabled. Dave had never been attracted to any other disabled girl on campus and there were many of them, why was this girl driving him wild?

Leona felt as if she would explode at any second and now Dave was about to lift her body in his strong arms, carrying her the long way to her dorm. ‘Do you treat all the girls’ you meet this wonderful?’ Leona asked as Dave bent down and swooped her into his arms with ease. ‘Oh my!’ She giggled out and wrapped her right arm around his neck.

‘Hell no I don’t, only for hot blondes that drop books in mini skirts!’ He smiled at Leona. ‘This is nice!’ Dave said looking into her soft blue eyes, enjoying the feel of her body against his. ‘I should give you my cell phone number and you can call me anytime you need to go somewhere,’ he gave her one of his alluring winks and started walking quickly towards her dorm. ‘Hey, what are you doing tonight?’ He asked as his pace quickened.

Leona tightly held Dave’s neck and couldn’t believe what he’d just asked her. ‘Nothing, why do you ask?’ She replied hoping that he wanted to take her out on a date. He’d be the first guy that she knew would truly give her a great time and not just try to get in her panties. So many guys would figure that since she was disabled, they could get anything they wanted from her.

As Dave walked up to the dorm, he looked to the stunning woman in his arms. ‘There’s a big party tonight and I want you to go with me,’ he said leaning to give her another fast kiss. ‘Oops! I better take that back, I forgot to ask you first!’ He winked and gave her another kiss, but this one was a deep passionate one, lasting so much longer than the first.

Leona melted in his arms as she returned his loving kiss. Her tongue carefully slid into his mouth, their tongues danced together, giving Leona feelings that she had never known before. ‘Oh my God!’ She gasped out when the kiss ended. ‘I’d love to go with you!’ She added giving Dave a tight hug with her arm and could feel wetness forming in her tiny panties.

‘Well then, I’ll be here around eight tonight to pick you up!’ He said as he pulled open the big glass door, walked inside, and carefully stood her on her feet.

Two young girls’ ran to Leona. ‘Are you okay?’ One asked with concern and gave Dave a big smile. ‘Thank you for helping her. She left after we told her stubborn butt to wait so someone could go and help her!’ The girl said giving Leona a Motherly look. ‘Next time we’re going to spank you!’ The pretty girl giggled and gave Leona a warm hug.

‘Shoot, it was my pleasure!’ Dave said looking to Leona and knew tonight would be great. He really liked this beautiful and exciting girl standing in front of him and was looking forward to spending lots of time with her.

*.

Later that night Dave drove to the dorm to pick his gorgeous date, he couldn’t find a place to park, and had to settle for a spot more than two blocks away. He quickly made his way in the dorm and saw Leona sitting on a sofa reading a book. He looked at her long, slender legs coming from under the mini skirt and felt hot blood rushing to his penis. ‘Hey beautiful! You lookin’ for a good time?’ He teased as he sat next to the gorgeous young girl.

She slowly looked up to him and replied, ‘Sir, I just happen to have a date with a gentlemen and not some animal like you,’ she giggled when she saw the shocked look on his handsome face. ‘But, in your case, I guess I’ll make an exception!’ She giggled again and leaned to gently kiss her handsome date and felt a warm, welcome feeling between her legs.

‘I feel very honored!’ He said as he returned her loving kiss. ‘I had to park a long way down the street. Um... Would you like me to carry you again?’ He asked moving his eyebrows up and down. He loved feeling her in his arms, it made him feel like her protector, her night in shining armor.

Leona smiled at Dave. ‘I think I’d like that a lot,’ she whispered and stood up in his arms. ‘You don’t have your jacket tonight,’ she added giving him a teasing frown. ‘Everyone will be able to see my butt and you told me no one could see it except you,’ she teased him.

‘I thought about that, since its dark out nobody will see you and I’ll be able to feel it up while I’m carrying you,’ he softly said as his left hand moved to her very cute behind. ‘If that’s okay with you?’ He asked, giving her a wink.

Leona moaned softly at his caring touch and knew this guy could do anything he wanted to her. ‘I think that would be just fine,’ she whispered in his ear and couldn’t wait for him to hold her in his strong arms again. He made her feel so good and so safe.


Once outside, Dave moved against his beautiful date. ‘You look so good!’ He whispered leaning to give her another kiss. ‘Oh shit!’ He said pulling from her lips. ‘I forgot to ask,’ he laughed and quickly pulled her into his arms. ‘Want me to take it back?’ He teasingly asked her as he walked down the dark street towards his car. Dave had thought that he’d been in love before, but when he met Leona he knew this would be the last girl that he’d ever love, but would she be able to love him and give him the children he dreamed of.

‘No way I’m giving it back, but if you like you can give me another one,’ she smiled, looking into Dave’s eyes, hoping that he’d want to do so many other things with her. She was so tired of being a virgin, she wanted Dave to be her first man, not just a guy that felt sorry for her or just wanting to get into her panties.

He walked up to his car. ‘Here it is,’ he said looking to her smiling face. ‘I love holding you so much I don’t want to put you down,’ he added, slowly moving his big hand under her small skirt to her heated behind. ‘You said I could kiss you,’ he whispered and leaned to her excited lips. ‘I could fall for you so easy!’ He lied as his mouth covered hers. How could he fall for her when he was already madly in love with her? All of the many girls’ and women he had been with in his life all faded away, now the only one that filled his mind was Leona.

She pulled away from his kiss. ‘Oh my! Are you trying to take advantage of me, Sir?’ Leona asked in a low, submissive voice. She didn’t care if he was or not, he could do just about anything to her and she’d love it. He was any girl’s dream come true and this fantastic night, he was all hers.

He laughed at her sweet words. ‘Only if you tell me it’s okay, My Lady!’ He replied with a grin, standing her next to his new car that the college had bought him for playing his final year. He didn’t really care if they made love or not, he just loved being around Leona and her gleaming ways. Dave had feelings running through him that he never knew existed and he loved it.

‘So, I guess this will be one of those crazy college parties I’ve heard about?’ She said with a teasing frown. ‘Lots of drinking, people passing out and girls’ striping off their clothes?’ She laughed as she looked to see Dave’s eyebrows move up and down. ‘You can do anything except watch them!’ Leona teased her handsome date. She wished that she could dance and strip off her tiny dress and panties for him.

Dave just smiled at the pretty girl. ‘I don’t think I’ll take my eyes off of you!’ He replied leaning to her and unlocked the car. ‘May I?’ He asked as he helped her sit in the small sports car. He ran around the car and off to the party they went.

He and Leona made their way into the large house. Loud music filled their ears as Leona looked to see pretty young girls’ dancing with huge men that she figured were members of the football team. ‘There’s so many people!’ She yelled to Dave as people rushed by them laughing to each other.

‘Dave!’ Ken yelled out in his mighty voice from across the room. ‘Over here!’ He yelled again waving his oversized arm to Dave.

Dave moved behind Leona wrapping his arms around her thin waist. He wanted to make sure and hold her just in case that someone bumped into her. ‘That’s Ken. We played together back in high school and now,’ he paused to hold Leona tighter as a drunken student rushed by them. ‘When the Mavericks wanted me, I told them if he didn’t come with me, I’d find another school to play for.’ Dave said into her ear.

‘Wow, dude!’ Ken yelled out when he saw Leona. ‘How in the heck did you get this little honey to come with you?’ He teased Dave and noticed that Leona had a bad arm and a terrible limp. ‘I’m Ken. The handsome one of this team,’ he laughed out as he reached his oversized hand to Leona.

She shook his big hand. ‘Nice to meet you, Ken’ she smiled. ‘He was hanging around my dorm and I felt sorry for him when I saw him offering money to any girl that would go out with him!’ She teased the big man and they all started to laugh.

A girl gave Ken an elbow in his side. ‘Well, since these two jocks don’t believe in introductions, I’m Mandy, boneheads girlfriend,’ Mandy said looking to Ken and she moved to hug Leona. ‘It’s good to see that Dave’s getting some taste in girls’!’

Mandy was a small girl, with short black hair and a warm smile. Her small pointed breasts and slender body had been the envy of many girls’ in the sorority house. Mandy had been a gymnastics star until a knee injury ruined her illustrious career.

‘I’m Leona Davis, nice to meet you.’ Leona replied and wondered how she could stand this giant man on top of her very small body. Mandy was just over five-foot tall and Ken stood well over six foot eight inches tall.

“Jocks?’ Dave laughed at Mandy’s words as he looked to Ken.

Ken had a shocked look on his face. ‘Bonehead?’ He laughed to his girlfriend and gave her a slap on her behind. ‘I’ll show you a big bone later!’ He teased Mandy and smiled to Leona and Dave.

‘TMI, to much information!’ Dave replied as he made an ugly face to his giant friend and Mandy. ‘I met this beautiful girl today in front of the bookstore. She’s the one that offered me money to bring her!’ He laughed and felt her elbow crash into his stomach. ‘Just kidding!’ He laughed. ‘Would you like a beer?’ Dave whispered in Leona’s ear. She shook her head yes. ‘Beer?’ He asked looking to Ken and Mandy.

Ken had a puzzled look on his face. ‘Do fat dogs fart?’ He replied with a laugh.

‘Yes Dave.’ Mandy smiled to the tall, handsome guy and hoped he was through with all of the girls’ that only wanted him because he was on his way to being a top player in the NFL.

Leona watched all the couples dancing to the loud music and wondered if they were in fact dancing or just making love while standing up. ‘How in the heck do they do that?’ Leona asked Mandy with a laugh. ‘I’d kill myself if I tried that!’ She laughed again and wondered how it would feel having Dave rub himself against her like that.

‘Well,’ Mandy smiled with a red face. ‘It feels very good!’ She giggled and thought of the many times that she and Ken had danced the same exact way. ‘If you got the right guy doing it with you, it’s very fun,’ she said to Leona and gave Ken a pat on his giant, meaty leg.

Dave made his way through all of the people and to the bar. ‘Four beers please,’ he said with a big smile as he looked over Calie Smith behind the bar. He had always liked her, but she had been seeing a guy and Dave made it a point to never date a girl that was seeing some one. ‘How you been Calie?’ Dave asked as he watched her long brown hair fall across her small, attractive breasts.

‘I’m fine and how about you?’ She replied with a welcoming smile. ‘Who’s your date? She looks like a young one!’ Calie teased Dave and knew the girl had to be a freshman.

‘I’m just fine,’ he replied watching her long legs as she walked to get four cold beers from a large tub of ice. Calie was around five foot ten inches tall and with the high heels that she was wearing made her just over six feet tall. ‘Yeah, I met her today. It’s her first week here,’ he replied watching Calie bend over to get a bottle from behind the bar. Dave had always loved the way Calie dressed, always looking her best no matter what the occasion.

‘I’m not with Tom anymore, if things don’t work out tonight, I’m free.’ Calie smiled, hoping that Dave might be interested. Calie wrote something on a napkin and quickly handed it to Dave. ‘Here’s my cell number. Call me any time tonight and I’ll meet you or whatever you want,’ she added with lust in her soft voice. She heard all the stories about Dave’s big cock and how good he was at using it; Calie so dearly needed a good man to please her.

Dave pushed the paper in his pocket. ‘If things don’t go as planned, I’ll call you. You sure it’s okay to call anytime?’ He asked the tall, beautiful girl as he watched her give her upper lip a long, slow seductive lick.

‘Oh yes, I’m sure!’ She softly moaned out and knew she needed Dave and his massive cock deep in her burning body. Her last guy, Tom was lucky if he had four inches and Calie wanted to try something like Dave had. A massive cock tearing open her tight pussy is just what she needed.

Dave smiled as he picked up the beer. ‘Well, maybe I’ll see you later,’ he replied giving Calie a wink with his right eye and he walked away.

Dave walked to his friends holding four beers. ‘Here you go!’ He said carefully handing a beer to Leona. After the others had taken there drinks, Dave held the bottle out and said, ‘Here’s to being the number one draft pick in the nation!’

All four gently touched bottles and Ken stood, grabbing Dave with his massive arms. ‘And to my life long best friend and hope that he continues to carry those of us with far less talent than he has, all the way to the top with him!’ Ken laughed and gave Dave a slap on his ass.

‘Alright! No more ass slapping unless we score!’ Dave laughed and sat next to Leona of the sofa. ‘Is everything alright? Would you like something to eat?’ He asked Leona with a big grin. ‘These girls’ always cook some great food and if you wait to long there won’t be anything left but some bones!’

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,042 Followers