A Simple Love Ch. 03

Story Info
Dave finds out his life is a mess.
2.7k words
4.59
54.8k
40

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,041 Followers

'Hi everyone. I'm very sorry for the rush job on part two of this wonderful story. I was in the process of waiting for and then reviewing my first book that should be out before summer.

Thank for your feedback good and bad on both parts.'

L.A. Wicker

* * * * *

'Once upon at time, there was a young maiden who lived all alone. Dreaming only of a tall handsome prince that would come and love her, taking her to live in his big castle in a far away land.' Leona read from the book watching each of the children's faces and felt two big hands gently touch her shoulders.

'Would a big house on the beach in Miami do?' Dave asked as he slowly moved beside Leona. 'And instead of a prince, would a lonely football player be okay?' He asked moving in front of her and fell on his knees. 'I'm so sorry!' He sobbed laying his head on her lap. 'Please forgive me,' he cried harder than before. 'I can't eat or sleep. All I do is think of you day and night!' He sniffed back more tears. 'I'm dying without you!' Dave sobbed harder enjoying the feel of Leona touching him.

Tears ran down Leona's pretty face as she saw her one true love. Her hand reached to caress his hair from his face. 'Anyplace with you would be just fine!' She said as the room filled with the nurses and staff. Everyone loved Leona, they had heard stories about her dating a big football star in college, and now here he was.

'Well, in that case,' he reached into his pocket and pulled out a small box. Gently placing it in her tiny hand he asked, 'Will you marry me?'

Everyone in the room froze. You could hear a pin drop as everyone waited for her reply. A smile filled her beautiful face and tears of happiness ran from her eyes. She carefully opened the box and saw the biggest ring she had ever seen in her life. 'YES!' Leona yelled out hugging Dave around his neck.

Everyone cheered out for Leona. She had been so lonely the last year without Dave and now at last he came to claim the pretty woman. One by one, each of the nurses and a few doctors came to congratulate Dave and Leona.

'Well, I guess this means you'll be leaving us and going off to be a very rich young lady?' A tall older man asked Leona as he gave her a loving hug. He didn't want to say it, but with the hospital in such need of money, this was most likely the last story that the small, handicapped children would ever have read to them. It was a small town and the people there wanted jobs, not to volunteer their time.

Leona saw the hurt in Doctor Brown's eyes and knew what her leaving would mean to her many little friends she had made reading the stories each day. 'You won't be able to replace me will you?' She asked as her tears of happiness turned to tears of sadness and ran down her pretty face.

'Don't you worry about it. If God wants us to find someone like you, he'll send them.' Doctor Brown said wiping the tears from Leona's face.

Mandy moved to also hug Leona. 'I can do it until the baby comes and maybe even afterwards. Don't worry about it.' Mandy said, hoping Leona would believe that she would be able to help after her and Ken's baby came. Deep down, Mandy knew she would be back at her crummy job waiting tables in less than a week after the baby came.

Dave was down on his knees signing anything he could for every kid in the room when he looked up and saw Leona crying. He quickly jumped up, 'What's wrong baby?' He asked hugging her sobbing body to his.

'It's... It's the hospital!' She cried harder as the only man that she had ever loved held her safely in his strong, loving arms. 'They don't have any money to hire someone to read for the kids and nobody will be willing to do it for free, like I did.' Leona cried enjoying the feel of Dave's big hands caressing her slender back.

Dave hugged her while his hands gentle touched her back. 'Let me go talk with the Doctor and see if there's anything I can do for them,' he replied thinking of all the money in his bank account.

'Okay.' Leona said as she softly kissed Dave's face, hoping he knew some way to help the small hospital. She loved everyone there, most of all the small children and would hate to think of them not having their story time. It was time only time that their painful little lives were filled with joy and sometimes laughter.

'Can we go talk someplace?' Dave asked looking to Doctor Brown. Dave knew he could really help the hospital. He had some twenty million in the bank with lots more on the way. There would be no way that he and Leona would ever spend so much money in their lifetime.

The doctor gave Dave a quick look and pointed to a small room. Once inside he looked to Dave and asked, 'This whole town is about to go under, I don't even think if you helped with fund raising events it would really matter much. No one has any money to donate since the factory closed down,' he said with disappointment in his voice.

Dave just gave him a smile as he reached into his pocket. Dave pulled out his checkbook and began to write. 'Whom should I make this out to?' He asked with a grin waiting for the doctor to reply.

'Hunting Creek Hospital for Kids.' The doctor replied looking to Dave wondering how he could tell the kind hearted young man that it would take at least five or six million dollars to keep the hospital open.

Dave handed the doctor the check. 'Well, this should really help you out and when I get back to Miami I'm getting more of the team to help. Most of them like helping small places like this. They can come and really see the good things that are being done, not like just sending a check and never knowing if you're really helping or not.' Dave said giving the doctor a firm slap on his back and he turned to go back to the kids.

The doctor opened the folded check and fell against a wall when he saw how much Dave had given the hospital. He walked from the room with a white face. 'Ladies and gentlemen!' He said in a loud, excited voice. 'We need to give a very big thanks to Miss Leona and her wonderful friend Dave Gannon. He has just given us a check that will cover 'all' of our operating cost for the next five years. I have never seen what ten million dollars looks like until today!' He said seeing the shocked and excited faces of the small staff of the hospital.

Loud cheers filled the room as each person thanked Dave for his generous check. They were all happy for his help. It would mean the small kids would be staying where they lived and not being sent to the other children's hospital in the city, plus they would keep their jobs.

Leona stood with a shocked look on her beautiful face. She walked towards Dave. 'Do you have that much money?' She asked looking into his eyes. 'I can't believe how much you gave them,' she added feeling tears of happiness running down her face. 'Now they can hire Mandy to read to them.' Leona said when Ken and Mandy came to thank Dave for his gift.

'No!' Dave replied with a firm voice shaking his head. 'I'm telling the doctor not to hire either one of them,' he added seeing a hurt fill all three of his friends' faces. 'You can't work here. It would be to long of a drive from Miami every day,' he said with a big smile trying to hug his three best friends.

Leona looked up to him. 'Are you kidding?' She asked hoping Mandy and Ken could live near them and find goods jobs.

"Nope, I'm telling the truth!' Dave smiled to the girl he wanted more than anything in his life. 'He has two weeks to get back into shape before he starts playing on the team and Mandy is going to be right next door to us so you girls' can spend all the money you can.'

'What?' Ken said with excitement. 'Me starting center for Miami?' He asked with shock and excitement in his deep voice. 'Oh yes!' He yelled grabbing Dave for a giant hug of thanks.

'How can we afford to live next door to you if you own a big house on the beach?' She asked seeing that Ken's excitement quickly fade away. 'He'll never get as much as you do for playing,' she added giving Ken a big hug.

Dave leaned to kiss Mandy. 'You can since I own my house and the one next door,' he smiled to his friends' and saw a look of relief on their faces. 'Let's get going. You guys need to get a few things and we'll get some movers up there as soon as we get down to Miami,' he added giving Leona a deep, sensual kiss.

*.

Dave sat out on the massive porch looking out to the ocean when he felt two warm hands slowly run down his bare chest. 'Oh yes!' He moaned turning to hug Leona's neck. 'Want to come and sit on a very horny guy's lap?' He teased holding her hand as she moved to sit on him.

'Oh boy!' Leona giggled when she sat down and felt his full erection pushing into her panty covered behind. 'I love it when you're hard like this,' she smiled caressing his handsome face. 'I can't wait to feel it deep inside me,' she added kissing him, thinking of Dave's big, long cock deep inside her, using her hard and fast.

Dave's hands roamed over every inch of her body. Under the thin night-gown, down to her wonderful ass and supple thighs. 'I hope I live till next week!' He laughed hugging her body to his. 'Do you think we could go play like we did that time in my room?' He asked with a pleading look on his face, hoping Leona would. He was in pain and needed her now, not on their honeymoon.

She guided his big hand between her beautiful, long legs. 'I think that would be wonderful,' she said with a smile. 'Will you let me suck this big, long, hard thing?' She asked with lust in her soft voice as she reached to caress his massive cock. 'I also want you to rub it all over my tiny, wet pussy!' Leona whispered in his ear.

'You want that?' He teased reaching to roll her left nipple between his fingers. 'You want a big, hard cock like mine in your pretty mouth?' He teased again feeling her body begin to tremble with excitement.

'Yes!' Leona cried with excitement. 'I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste you. I want to drink your hot seeds,' she whispered again knowing she'd cum if he kept rubbing her inflamed pussy.

'As long as I get to play with this more,' he smiled to her running his fingers down the center of her wet pussy, gently spreading her throbbing, folds of excited flesh.

Leona gasped for air as she enjoyed Dave's delicate touch. 'Yes!' She moaned out feeling the fire building between her thighs. 'Let's go! I need to cum so bad,' she said with a pleading voice.

He stood with her fragile body in his strong arms, right where she belonged. He walked to her room and carefully laid her on the bed. 'How do you want it?' He asked as she pulled his long, hard cock to her mouth and sucked him deep down her throat. 'Oh yes!' Dave moaned lying down with his face between her slender legs. He began moving his tongue over her wet panties, enjoying her sweet taste and soft moans of pleasure, with each long, slow lick.

Leona felt as if she'd explode any second. She had Dave's hard cock in her mouth pleasing him as good as she could and his tongue was only seconds away from giving her a mind-blowing orgasm. He carefully licked up and down her wet pussy, making sure to tease her very excited clit with each lick. 'Oh my God!' Leona screamed as loud as she could when the fire from her thighs erupted in her lonely, young pussy. 'Yes! Yes!' She screamed out more when Dave quickly pulled off her panties and drove his tongue into her spasming pussy. "Dave! Oh yes!' She sobbed with joy as he continued to please her body.

After she had finished, Dave turned around to lie next to Leona and kissed her pretty face. 'Was that okay?' He teased moving his cock between her legs. 'I need to cum so bad,' he moaned feeling her moving her slim hips back and forth. 'Oh no!' Dave said when he felt his cock-head move into her virgin opening. 'I gotta stop!' He said with pain in his voice. 'I want you so bad, but if I don't get up now, you won't be a virgin on our wedding night,' he added trying to get up.

Leona held him with all of her might. 'Maybe I've changed my mind,' she smiled pushing his large cock-head deeper into her tiny opening. 'Take me!' Leona ordered Dave as she rolled on her back. 'Make me your woman and give me a baby!' She added watching Dave move over her trembling body. 'Go! Take me!' She pleaded seeing his hand move down and she felt his cock slide into her slick opening.

'I love you!' Dave said with tears running down his face pushing deep into Leona and her very tight pussy. 'Oh yes!' He cried out pulling her body close to his, holding her close.

"Dave! Oh it feels so good!' she cried out enjoying him filling her tiny pussy full of hard cock. 'Go baby! Go all the way! I want it all in me!' She moaned feeling him push all of his massive cock deep into her body.

Dave pushed every inch of his cock into Leona and looked down to see nothing but pleasure on her pretty face. 'You feel so good,' he whispered giving her a tiny kiss on her nose and began to slowly move back and forth, knowing she would be the last woman that he'd ever be inside.

'Go baby! Cum in my pussy!' She moaned out with want for Dave. For the last two years she had dreamed of this special time with him and now all she wanted was to feel him filling her with hot cum. 'Come on baby!' She moaned lifting her long legs in the air. 'Ram it in me! Fill me with your hot cum,' she whispered caressing his face feeling her own orgasm was nearing.

Dave moved faster, looking into her pretty eyes filled with joy and lust. He leaned down and they began to kiss. Their tongues danced together in Leona's wet mouth and it was all Dave needed. 'Oh my God!' He yelled out as his long cock began to fill Leona's young body full of his cum. 'I love you!' He cried pumping her tiny pussy with full, long strokes, driving his shooting cock to her very source of life.

'Yes! Fill me with cum baby!' Leona screamed out as his hot gift injected deep into her wanting, young body. 'Go!' She begged him looking to his handsome face. 'It feels so good!' Leona moaned arching her back. 'Oh yes! I'm cumming! I'm cumming around your big, beautiful cock!' She screamed out hugging him as tight as she could. 'I love you!' Leona said as tears ran from her pretty eyes.

'I love you, baby.' Dave replied leaning to give her a loving kiss.

Dave and Leona were married as planned. He went on to a great career playing football and never looked back to the few bad games that he had. Leona gave birth to a baby girl nine months later.

Ken and Mandy still live next door to their long time friends. They have three children, with one on the way.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,041 Followers