A Simple Suggestion

Story Info
She's suffering from stress and tries hypnosis.
5.4k words
4.19
184.8k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimmie grabbed the towel quickly to cover herself. Glancing down, she saw a line of her own wet footprints leading to and from the shower. For a moment, it crossed her mind that she didn't really need to get out of the shower to pee...then she forced the thought away like a bad dream. Wrapping the towel tightly around her breasts and body she shook her head for the mess she made, then, grabbing another towel, she dropped to her knees to wipe up the water.

Another therapist, another couple of hours wasted, she thought as she cleaned. More stress from trying to escape the stress, does this make sense? They always ask the same questions...what about your childhood?...how's your marriage?...and, heaven forbid, they always asked about sex. Why, always about sex? What possible difference could that make to my stress level? They're all just sex-addled pervs anyway. "There", she said, rising. With a start her towel dropped and she let out a gasped, "oops!" She pulled the towel up quickly, covering her nudity against no one's gaze but her own.

Quietly, in the empty house, Kimmie walked to the bathroom door and peered into the bedroom, then closed the door. Facing the bathroom mirrors, she opened the towel like a Central Park flasher and inspected her body. Blushing slightly, she admired her full breasts (Yes- 36, why do you ask?), light brown dollar sized (and I'll give you change back) nipples, conservatively trimmed V and, her straight, firm legs. Not a bad body for a thirty year old, not bad at all, she thought, then dismissed the thought quickly. With a sigh, she closed the towel and shook her wet hair back.

She dressed in white cotton panties, khaki shorts for a warm day, thick sports bra to keep her breasts under wraps and a thin white cotton tee shirt to keep cool in the mid-day drive. She brushed her hair, her teeth, anointed with lotions, and made a simple application of make up. There, good enough for a stranger who just wants my time and money...no, must think positive....she shook her shoulders slightly to settle the tension and grabbed her keys and purse on the way to her car.

She pushed open the doors and strode into the foyer of the office building. She checked her hand written notes against the address at the top of the building guide and then ran her finger down the listings. Suite 2D, Medical Offices. The elevators were in front of her, but, with a glance, she took in the two flights of open stairs and opted for them. Taking the steps two at a time, she quickly climbed the stairs to the next floor. In front of her, a twenty-something brunette sat behind a receptionist's desk, chewing gum and talking on the phone. The waiting area was empty.

The receptionist appraised her. Another up tight, square shoed, white cotton, marriage refugee. "Gotta go, a patient is here.", she hung up the phone.

"May I help you?", she asked, donning her best, "I'm not thinking what I'm thinking smile".

"Yes. I have a 1:00pm appointment with Dr. Buck."

"You're lucky to get in so quickly, we had back to back cancellations this afternoon, fortunately."

"Yes. Fortunately." She shifted her weight to her other foot and crossed her ankles.

"I'll let the doctor know that you're here."

"That'll be fine."

She glanced again around the empty waiting room. Kimmie choose the seat that let her keep her back to the wall and watch the stairs, the desk and the entrance the doctor's office all at once. Wild Bill Hickok style, or was it Buffalo Bill? She absently prodded the stack of magazines.

Newsweek. A too-thin, too-flexible woman doing yoga on the cover with a silly smile on her face. Aquarium Life. How to get your Guppies Breeding Overtime! American Journal of Hypnotherapy. Finding the Goals within the Subconscious.

Turning away, she stared out the window. Then, in a double take, flipped the magazines again. Finding the Goals within the Subconscious? What does that mean? She picked up the magazine, flipped to the article. Skimming the sidebars, she picked up: 'Patients often bury their own goals within their deepest thoughts. 'Sex, love, money, power may be lurking motivations that your patients don't realize they possess. '

Crap, she thought, and then tossed the magazine back down. I will be damned if I'll let this guy charge me for an hour if he makes me wait past my appointment time. She flushed slightly, letting her anger rise.

"Miss. Please come in. The doctor is ready for you."

Standing, she walked to the offered door, held open by the twenty-something. The door was partly blocked by the receptionist, forcing her to turn sideways to get by. At that moment, the doctor stepped into the hallway beyond the door, catching Kimmie's eye. Her breasts slid across the breasts of the receptionist. Slide, soft thump, slide, and soft thump.

Now, that was graceful, she thought. The receptionist giggled like she liked it, dark tiny nipples at attention, and closed the door. Turning to the doctor, Kimmie felt the heat rise in her face. Her anger disappeared in an instant.

"Hi. I'm Dr. Buck." He extended his hand, pretending not to notice her close encounter with his receptionist.

"Hi. Nice to meet you Dr. Fuck..er..Buck..".

He shook her hand firmly, smiling evenly, and showed no reaction. "Hi, relax. Come on in." His eyes traced her neckline, her curves, and settled on her tightly bound breasts. Then back to her eyes. Hey, I saw that, she thought.

"Please, get comfortable."

"Thanks. I'll try."

His office was furnished in early Sigmund Freud. The classic therapist couch (I've never seen one of those for real, she thought). Dark wood. Comfortable rug. Broad desk with a single file open. Large chair for him.

Sit down, he said, offering the chair to her. He sat on the couch. He swung his feet up and kicked off his shoes. She sat staring at him, confused.

"Sorry. This must be a little strange. I just need to get my feet up after my noon work-out."

"Oh."

She realized she could look at him in profile, while he looked up at the ceiling. In an instant, her eyes roamed him. Blue eyes, now closed, thick brown hair, broad chest, bulge hung to the left, long legs.

Eek. Bulge on the left, what am I thinking?

Kimmie felt an unwelcome, pleasant twinge between her legs. She crossed her legs tightly and stared out the window. For a moment, she remembered a beach, her husband, and a salty, fertile, musky smell...the ocean? Another wild thought escapes? Sorry, Bono, now I know what you were singing about.

"Now, before we start, why don't you ask any questions that come to mind."?

She sat, again dumbfounded.

"Well. Ok." A moment ticked by. "So what does the CCHT mean behind your name?"

"Certified Clinical Hypnosis Therapist."

"Oh."

Hypnosis, great, I'll be dancing around clucking like a chicken in no time. That'll relieve my stress.

"So, let's discuss your reason for being here. Tell me about what you'd like to achieve..."

She took a deep breath, and focused on the side of his face, tracing his profile.

"I'm here because of stress I don't know how to handle it and don't really know why I'm stressed, and don't have an outlet and that's why I went to a psychologist in the first place and she sent me to you and she thought that you could help me understand what I'm stressed about and what I can do about it." She ran out of breath and stopped.

"Oh. I see. Do you have anything else to add?"

"Nope."

"Ok. Let me ask a few questions, then."

"OK."

"Typical sources of stress for a woman in your age and situation are employment..money..?"

"Nope. Not a problem."

"Infidelity..?"

"No, I'd never, ever do that..."

"I meant your husband."

"Oh, well he travels. He's out of town now, but I don't think he's doing that. At least I don't think he's doing that, he'd never do that, I mean, he barely does that at home with me."

"I see."

"OK, let's discuss hypnosis."

"Errr...ok."

"Hypnosis can help you in many ways. First of all, you can experience forgotten or suppressed memories. This can help you understand sources of stress and anxiety. It will help me understand your unconscious mind. Hypnosis has also been proven as a way to make a person's inherent healing capabilities accessible and in her control. It can help you visualize and create an alternate reality perceived as being safe and comfortable. It is helpful in relaxation and pain reduction by decreasing muscle tension."

"Well my shoulders are kind of tense...."

"It's more than just that. It's a way for you to get in touch with things that you don't wish to be aware of consciously, but may need to be aware of from your own subconscious."

"Oh. I see, I think. But doesn't that give you control of me?"

"No. No. Subjects in a hypnotic trance are not slaves to their "masters" - you'll have absolute free will. And you'll be hyperattentive and aware." She thought she saw him smile slightly and he was definitely hanging on the left.

"Let's get started, then, shall we..."

"OK, I guess."

"First of all, you must be fully committed to your success. An 'I guess' doesn't qualify." While speaking, he stood, took her by the shoulders and guided her to the couch. He sat her down. She sat, feet on the floor, his crotch at her eye level. "Are you committed to your success here today?"

"Yes. I am, 100%." she said, outlining his cock with her eyes. He felt a growing tension above his balls, a congestion. His briefs suddenly felt too tight and a little damp.

"Now then, pick an object to stare at. Focus you concentration, and relax. You'll feel your eyelids growing heavy and your body will relax." She stared, hard, at the outline of his cock, caught her self and looked past him at a spot on the wall. "You are relaxing. Your tensions are easing. You feel great. You'll be able to follow my suggestions effortlessly."

Standing, he lowered the blinds, darkening the room. "You feel relaxed all over. Your mind is clear. Your thoughts are clear. You're focused on your own needs and tranquility." She nodded her head, once, twice and her eyes closed, her head tilted to one side.

She felt dreamy, almost asleep, but aware, and focused. She felt, excused, forgiven, granted. She felt truly, deeply, comfortable.

"Now, now, trust me. Who do you trust?"

"My husband".

"I am your husband, you trust me don't you?"

"Yes, of course I trust you, honey."

"Tell me about the time, the place that your stress was the least, the place where your trust was greatest, where you were most at peace."

"You know that place. You were there."

"Tell me about it, help me remember."

"I'll just show you."

She stood, extended her hand. "Come on, honey.". The doctor stood and extended his hand, and she took the hand of her husband.

"Don't you love this beach, dear?"

"Oh, yes, it's beautiful, what do you like best about it?"

"The warm sand, the cool breeze, the sound of the ocean."

He opened the blind quickly, letting the sun back into the room. Oops, he thought. Almost blew that.

"OK, hold that thought. I'll be right back".

Dr. Buck stepped to his desk, clicked on the intercom. "Kirsten, run out and pick up the case of wine I mentioned to you. I'll need it for tonight. And don't worry about being back until before my 3:00 pm appointment, but we have to stay professional."

"Ok, doctor. See ya."

"Now where were we?"

"This sun is great."

"Let me help you off with your top."

Kimmie lay back on the couch, a lounge to her hypnotized mind, and stretched out her arms. Dr. Buck pulled up her shirt and peeled it over her head.

"Thanks, that feels wonderful."

The sunlight spilled across her, warming her skin. "Honey, it's wonderful here."

The doctor reached out and grasped the side of her sports bra, drawing it upward. "Here, honey, let me help you take advantage of the sun." "But what if someone sees?" "No matter, you're safe with me, and they'll only be jealous and horny...." "OK, honey, you're the boss."

In an instant, her breasts were free and exposed. As the doctor pulled her bra upward, she sat up, stretching her arms over her head to allow the bra to slide free. At the moment the bra confined her arms the greatest, her husband kissed her, pinning her arms over her head. His tongue flicked and lingered on her lips and mouth, they shared deep hungry kisses that signaled passion arriving within them.

Kimmie gasped slightly at the hard kiss, then kissed back, equally hard. "Honey, I didn't think you still wanted me like that." The doctor laughed slightly, then held himself in check, "Of course, dear, always, just like the first time."

Her nipples hardened in the sunlight and under his gaze. Kimmie cupped one breast, offering the nipple to his mouth. She pinched the other nipple as he suckled, kissed, and tongued her. As he would switch sides, Kimmie would also switch, pinching the other. The erotic tension made her thighs tighten and her pussy and ass muscles clench. She sighed a deep emptying sigh. "Honey, you've never done that better." Her nipples had hardened to stiff points, and the clenching of her thighs together couldn't satisfy the building need between her legs. Her pussy twinged, beginning to ooze into her panties. Life was good, and her shoulder were so relaxed, she thought, absently.

The doctor rose, overcome with his own tension. In a moment, he dropped his pants and freed his cock. He stood to the side of her head, raising a mild objection. "Honey, do you really want me to do that...is it OK with you?"

"Oh, it's more than OK." He placed two fingers at the base of his cock and pressed, then stroked upward to the head, freeing a dollop of pre-cum. He caught it on his fingers, and touched it to her nipple. Her pussy spasmed quickly, untouched and thrilled. Kimmie reached out and cupped his balls, "Dear, you're so big today. You must really be turned on..." "Oh, Kimmie, you always turn me on like this."

He stroked his cockhead on her hard nipple, gently tracing the outline, then stretching open the opening of his cock to delicately wrap the tip of her nipple. For a moment she was fucking his cock with her breast. Pre-cum continued to drip from him, beginning to flow in a stream down her breast. He bent his head to lick the pre-cum. "You've never done that, that's such a turn-on...." "Any time, any place for you, love." Her doctor/husband replied.

"My pussy need attention.,..." she had begun to squirm, hard, trying to gain some tension and pressure where she now needed it most. The doctor straddled her, as she lifted her hips to help her husband pull down her shorts. She rolled up her hips and lifted her legs above her self as he pulled her shorts straight up. The cool air felt incredible on her exposed tender skin. Feeling freed, and a little nasty, she drew a finger between her lower lips and held it out to him. He parted his lips, then drew it in, tasting her juice for the first time.

"Eat me, lover, you know how to do that so well..." "Yes, dear, your pussy is meant for me alone." He bent, kissing each nipple, quickly, in turn, then traced a line down her tummy to her cleft. Placing a hand on the back of either leg, he rolled her hips up, and then pressed her legs apart. Her pussy and ass were now exposed to his gaze, and of their own accord, her pussy lips parted.

Then he lowered his mouth to her.

She felt a trail of pre-cum cool on her leg.

She felt the heat of his mouth surround her labia.

She felt his tongue enter her.

She knew that her pussy ached to come.

She knew that her husband had never eaten her better.

Dr. Buck entered her pussy with his tongue. Then he gently licked and softly his lips caressed her pussy lips. Then, again, he parted her pussy lips with his tongue and pushed into her.

He lifted himself on one arm and looked up at her. Kimmie's eyes were closed, her mind in another place, the warm sun from the window played down on her in her imagination.

It was time to let her come. He pushed one long finger into her, slid it from her pussy's entrance along the front wall of her vagina, and felt a firm, spongy spot. It had grown engorged, almost rough to the touch. Her g-spot.

His mouth descended on her clit. He circled her g-spot. He pushed her hips upward to meet his mouth and with a low growl, she came: hard spasms clenching on his finger buried inside her, her clit pressed hard against his lips.

In a minute, she came down, her clit sensitive in his mouth. He pulled back and watched her body settle itself and a brief aftershock subside. Her pussy lips remained splayed. A thin line of her juice ran down between her cheeks, and dribbled on his couch. "Here, honey, let me help you up. I know what you need." He grasped her hips again, rolling her over, onto her hands and knees. Then bending, he parted her legs to expose her ass and pussy from behind. She buried her face in her hands and gently bit the side of her hand in anticipation.

His mouth descended to her behind, quickly kissing the tender opening, then descended to her open pussy. For a minute, two, another, he gently lapped at her pussy, drinking up her sex fluid. Her pussy quivered from the remaining sensitivity.

He stood, then, next to her, and slid one leg under her raised body, then deftly picked her up over his head, lowered her pussy onto his mouth. His cock was at her lips. 69.

She opened her mouth, and took him in, deeply, suddenly touching the back of her throat with his cock. Startled, she thought of a doctor, a therapist, another time, another place. Then his mouth began to caress her pussy again, and she was lost on a beach. The warm sun streamed down on her exposed pussy and asshole, her back warmed from the sun. She could hear the waves lap at the sand, the breeze over their heads in the palm trees, and could feel her husband drawing another orgasm from her, like he had never done before.

His technique was new, she acknowledged that, perhaps he'd been reading, no matter, it was good. His lips held her clitoral hood in a gentle grasp, like a foreskin, and gently rolled the tender flesh over the still hard shaft of her clitoris. He rested, then began again. He tongue drifted to her ass, then licked lightly down her perineum, then he grasped her clitoral hood again. Her tender clit objected to the direct tension, causing sensitive tremors to roll through her pussy. Then he began again, the delicate trail of her sex and nerve endings, ending at her tender button.

She deep throated him, hard, from the base up to the head. His pre-cum was slick on her chin and slightly salty, the smell was the smell of her memory, salty, earthy, fertile.

Her orgasm hit her quickly, with little building. It just appeared like a memory drifts into the conscious mind. Then it lingered, built, and then escaped in thick, billowing waves. He watched her behind, pussy and legs clench down in concert, each wave of tension releasing her stresses and her cares, each blowing away in the breeze from the beach.

His time, his place now. She was lost in a neverland of sex, tension and sensation, but he had just arrived. He rolled from under her, and stood behind her. It was now his time, his control, and she would accept his entry completely. "I'm going to fuck you now." "Yes, dear, please...please...fuck me. Please."

He began to mount her from behind, placing the thick head of his cock at her vaginal entrance. With a shallow push he popped the head into her, past her outer muscles, then let it rest inside her. "Oooohhh." Kimmie groaned in her throat. "Yesssssss." Now, quietly, he began to tease her with the head of his cock, slightly in and then drawing out. Then he popped the head in past the rim of the head of his cock, and popped in across the threshold of her pussy. He began to pick up speed, fucking in her in a blur of shallow thrusts, sensitizing her opening to only the head of his cock.

12