A Sinnndy New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers

We were now going at it hot and heavy, there was no teasing going on here, we were both trying to get each other off first. I was sucking her clit into my mouth while gyrating two fingers deep into her pussy. She was moving and thrashing underneath me, screaming out loud that she was cumming. I lapped at her tasty juices as she started sucking my clit into her mouth, he fingers also deep inside of my pussy. I felt my climax nearing and started grinding my pussy into her face, moaning and screaming out her name as she brought me to me orgasm.

I finally caught my breath and climbed off of her as we then cuddled, her head on my shoulder as I stroked her hair. We talked for a bit about what we expected of each other. Jodi was bi, but like me, preferred men, also like me, she was just looking for a friend, no real commitments except maybe to each other as far as women went. I had no problem with that, I asked her what she thought of Billy and told her that we had shared women before and that I wanted her to be honest. She told me she thought that Billy was hot, and that maybe down the road, she would love to have a three-way with him and me.

Well, now you know more about Jodi, Billy and Mia, the other new main character in my life is my friend Barbie. She is a receptionist at the health club that I belonged to for years and worked at for a year and a half. I started out as a receptionist there, but quickly became a personal trainer. I got tired of being jerked around, and recently opened my own business training women, and I am doing quite well, Thank You. Barbie is a real sweetheart, she is 18 and is still in high school. She is very naïve, her parents really over protect her. She has been with one guy twice, she cannot believe the things I have done, but is really intrigued and curious. We liked each other immediately, I decided to take her under my wing and teach her about life. Her parents really like me and trust me, so I have become very protective of her myself, I know men and I don't trust them with her. She will be going to college next year, I want her to have fun and to know what to expect. She is about 5 feet tall, very thin, with a really cute little body, just like a Barbie doll.

I let Billy handle all of the New Years party details, I got to invite some people that I knew and had a choice in some of the food, but the rest is up to him. He knows a lot of people, politicians, athletes, businessmen, a lot of important people, some of them are really full of shit, but there are some really cool people. I love Billy's parties, they are always fun, and he always has some crazy stunt planned for me. For Hanukkah, Billy took one of his extra bedrooms and built a dungeon for us to play with, we hadn't broken it in yet, but I had a feeling that we would break it in on New Years.

It seemed like it would never happen, but New Year's Eve had finally arrived. Everything was set, I didn't really have to do a thing. The housecleaning service cleaned the house, Billy hired a caterer for almost all of the food and the beverages, the only thing I really had to do was pick up the sushi at Sushi Kushi, that I could handle. The party had a bondage theme to it, so what to wear? I went for a leather vest, no bra, a short leather skirt, no panties, and calf high, high heeled boots, and of course, my collar that Billy gave to me signifying that I was his property, I looked and smelled good.

Barbie was the first one to show up, she really didn't have any bondage wear, so she had very tight jeans and her hair in pigtails, she looked 15, she is sooo cute. Jodi was the next to show up, short black leather skirt with a tight short sleeve top, I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra, and I pretty much guessed that she didn't have panties on either. I have turned both girls onto sushi, so we dove right in, there was plenty there for everyone, it cost Billy a fortune, but he is a great host. We also did some sake shooters, where you take a shot glass filled with sake, drop it into a glass filled with beer, and then shoot the whole thing down your throat, they are awesome and do some quick damage. We were pretty tipsy after doing three shots each, especially Barbie who hasn't been drinking as long as Jodi and myself.

The guests started arriving, Billy and I greeted them at the door, most of the people I knew but there were some that I met for the first time. The most interesting person that I met was a mysterious looking man that Billy introduced as Master Robert. He had a gentle yet menacing way about him, from the way he firmly shook my hand, to his warm, yet devious smile. Billy informed me that he had known Robert for years when Billy lived in Arizona, Robert still lived there, and decided to pay his friend a visit. I knew right away that somehow, Master Robert would be a main player in whatever scheme Billy had planned for me later. Robert was a good looking man, about 40 years old, 6 feet tall and in good shape. He had shoulder length brown, a neatly trimmed goatee, he looked like a Master should look, at least what I always pictured one to look like. He was very charming, but I could see in his eyes that he was a man who could get what he wanted.

Billy then gave me ground rules for the evening, I was not to fool around with anyone there unless he or Master Robert told me to. I was to obey Master Robert, no matter what he told me to do. So I knew I was right, Master Robert was in on things. The party was a blast, I slowed my drinking down, I didn't want to miss out on the late night activities. There were politicians, professional athletes, media personalities, and important people in the Chicagoland community. I spent most of the even with Jodi and Barbie, meeting all of these people, mingling with the guests. It was a bit of a strange mix, some people dressed in suits, others casually, and some others in various states of bondage dress. Some people played bondage games, spanking and light whipping, it was a pretty wild scene.

At the stroke of Midnight, the noise makers went off and streamers filled the air, Billy and I made out like teenagers on a first date, I then found Jodi, who has just broken a long kiss with a TV personality, good looking dude too, and gave her a wet sloppy kiss. I then found Barbie, she looked lost, so I gave her a quick peck on the lips and a big, warm hug. This was a pretty wild party for her, everyone was older, but she was having a good time.

Some people started leaving, by 1:30, there was about 25 people remaining, mostly in some kind of bondage gear. Master Robert, who I hadn't spoken to since he arrived came up to me. He said, "Little one, please follow me." With that, he attached a leash to my collar and led me to the dungeon. When we got to the door, I was blindfolded and led into the room. I had never really seen what was in the room, Billy gave me a little glimpse during Hanukkah, I was nervous and excited as hell.

I was stripped naked and led to a table, which I found out later was shaped like an upside down L, and was padded. My chin was placed on a padded spot on the table, and I felt a thick strap trapping my head on the table, while another thick strap went across my back. My arms were extended and clasped to the table, my feet were spread wide and also clasped. I was defenseless and could not really move at all, I was also wet as hell and horny too. It was so cool not knowing what Master Robert had in store for me, or who and how many people could see what was happening. He then took off my blindfold and walked behind me.

Master Robert then made an announcement telling whoever was behind me and whoever else could hear him that he was an experienced Dom who had been in the lifestyle for over 20 years, and that what was about to happen was an exhibition on slave training and punishment techniques. I was excited and nervous as hell, I was hoping to be used sexually, but I really don't get into pain too much.

Master Robert grabbed a cat-o-nine tails, I knew that because he showed it to me, and then walked behind me. I was hoping that since I was not his property that he would take it easy on me and just do a demonstration of the dungeons equipment. As if he was reading my mind, Master announced to the gathering that "while sinnndy is not my slave, tonight, Billy has given her to Me to be used and abused as I deem fit."

"Shit," I thought to myself, "this could be a loooooong night." With that, I felt the first strike, "whew, that wasn't so bad," I thought to myself. He was showing how the cat-o-nine tails could be used softly and erotically, and it was having a positive effect on me. He was slowly running it all over my body, paying attention to my quivering pussy. I don't know why. but men like Master Robert seem to be able to read my mind because the next strike hit me much hard, causing me to mutter "owwww."

"Little one," he said to me, "do I need to use a gag on you?" He inquired. "No Sir," I replied, "You just surprised me, I promise I will be quiet Sir."

"Good girl little one," he replied, and then hit my ass with two hard strikes. I was biting my lip, he hit me pretty hard,

He then went back to soft swats, occasionally hitting me with a hard one just to keep me on my toes. Then he really surprised me by hitting me with three consecutive hard strikes directly to my pussy, causing me a lot of pain and tears to well in my eyes. Being an obedient slave I didn't make a sound, but I wanted to scream out loud. I don't get how some women can actually relish the pain, I know it just doesn't do it for me, it does make me happy knowing I am pleasing my Master, but that's about it for me. He hit me a couple more times with the cat-o-nine tails, nothing too painful, and then placed it back up on the wall.

It was now paddle time, of course he showed me first what he was going to use, and started with soft swats at first, and then told me he was going to hit me hard with 20 swats, and that I was to count properly for him. If I lost count or didn't reply properly, he was going to start all over again. This was one game that I knew about and was ready for, I didn't want any more than 20 hits to my already red bottom. "Smack," damn that hurt, "One Master, Thank You Sir, may I please have another?" I said. "Very good little one, I am impressed," he replied. And so it went on, he hit each cheek with ten swats, and I counted and replied like a good little slave, keeping my hits to the original 20.

He walked behind me and continued his lecture to the crowd, which I still didn't have any idea of how many were there. He then started fiddling with the table, I heard things being unclasped, I then felt my legs rising, and then there was a snap. I was now laying completely flat on the table. That table was cool, it must have cost Billy a fortune. I heard a match strike, I knew what was going to happen next, and about a minute later, I felt the hot wax from a candle hitting my behind, causing me to jerk a little bit, but I kept my silence. I then felt ice being applied to the area where the wax hit, I found that pretty neat. He started dripping more wax on my ass, repeating the procedure with the ice, and when he thought I was relaxed, he dripped some wax square on my pussy, causing some very unexpected pain, but part of me was ready for that, so no sounds came from me even though I wanted to scream. He dripped some more wax on my pussy, the ice felt really cool on my pussy, sorry, I had to use that term.

He then announced that everyone was welcome to have a turn giving me a spanking. The table was then placed in it's original position, with my feet touching the ground, and my ass right there for everyone's spanking pleasure. There must have been 25 people there, they all took turns, some hitting me softly, a couple, they felt like men, giving me some pretty hard swats. There didn't seem to be a maximum or minimum for anyone, the hits just kept on coming, my ass was really sore and must have been beet red. Some people would grope my ass before striking again, while some brave souls fingered my drenching pussy. At one point, I felt what had to be two people hitting my ass at the same time, and when I heard the giggling, I knew it was Jodi and Barbie. They weren't hitting too hard, but were really having a fun time with me.

They were the last ones in line as Master Robert spoke again, announcing that he was going to demonstrate orgasm denial, which I really hate, and was going to show how to properly use a slave. He said that slave's pleasure was not important, and that her holes were his. I had a good idea what was next and was about to find out what the handles that were on each side of my head was for. He placed his cock in front of my face, it wasn't huge, about 7.5," which isn't small either. I opened my mouth and he buried it deep inside my throat and started fucking my face hard. He placed his hands on the handles and really gave me a slamming. The handles gave him more support, making it easier for him to slam his cock down my throat. While this was happening, I felt a cock at my pussy's opening, and then felt it slamming into me. There were also handles at the back of the table giving the person fucking me more leverage, allowing him to get deep inside of me and thrust even harder into me. I knew it was Billy's cock invading into my pussy, I could tell by the girth and the way he was fucking me and slapping my ass from time to time.

I was in heaven at this point, two good looking men abusing my body, fucking me as hard as I had ever been fucked before, while knowing that a group of people, some strangers before this evening, were watching with great interest. Master Robert buried his cock deep into my throat and left it there, rotating his hips in a grinding motion as I breathed through my nose. Someone had climbed under the table and had started playing with my clit as Billy continued his hard assault on my pussy, his cock hitting my G-spot on every inward thrust. This wasn't fair, how was I supposed to refrain from cumming with all of this hot sex happening to my body. I had to really concentrate, but not being able to squeeze my legs together was making things even more difficult for me.

Master Robert was really pumping into me, his balls swinging hard into my chin and he grunted while slamming his cock in and out of my throat. Master Robert was close to cumming, he was deep in my throat using short jerking strokes in my mouth, while Billy stopped and pulled his cock out of my pussy causing me to sigh. That wouldn't last long as I felt the head of his cock at my ass, and then felt him push his 9" slowly inside of me until he was in balls deep. He then started fucking my ass hard as the person under the table worked my clit in circular motions. This had to be Jodi working my clit, she knows exactly what I like and was working her magic even though I didn't want her to. I wanted to cum so badly, but my ass was so sore, I didn't want any more punishment. I tried to think of other things, like baseball, or clothing that I wanted to buy, but it was hard with Billy pounding my ass, Jodi playing with my clit, and then Master Robert pulling out of my mouth and shooting his cum all over my face, most of it hitting me in the eyes.

Billy started pumping hard now, he must have been using both handles because he really was slamming his body into mine, Billy is quite athletic, so you can imagine the force of his body crashing into mine. I was squeezing and squirming really hard, I wanted to cum soooo badly. Have you ever had to urinate real badly, but you were somewhere where you could not, so you tried to squeeze and hold things in? Now picture someone trying to make you pee by turning on a faucet, or tickling you, that's how I felt. It was even painful, but I somehow held my orgasm back as Billy slowed his strokes down and started pumping me with short hard strokes. That told me he was getting close, and I was right as he pulled out of my ass, came out in front of me and pasted my face with his cream. He then wedged his cock into my mouth forcing me to clean him, which I happily did.

Jodi continued her assault on me, Master Robert looked at me with a big smile on his face, he said to me, "You have done well little one, you may cum now." I smiled and said to him, "Thank You Sir, and let everything that was held inside of me go, my orgasm hit me fast and hard, I even saw stars as my orgasm lasted for what seemed forever. It took a while, but I finally caught my breath and settled down a bit, wow, what a climax that was, definitely in the top five I thought to myself.

Sooo, what was next I thought to myself, it didn't take to long for me to find out. Master Robert led five guys out in front of me, they were all dressed in leather attire. They were each to take turns using my mouth like a pussy. The first guy was about 6," he didn't waste any time as he buried his cock into my mouth, grabbed the handles on table, and started pumping away. Out of the corner of my eyes I could see the other men were stroking their cocks, waiting for their turn. After about 20 hard pumps the first guy pulled out and was replaced by another guy, with a slightly larger cock. He went deep into my throat, pounding away until he gave me about 20 good pumps. He was then replaced by a guy who was slightly larger than the last, this guy was about 8." I figured that this would be a pattern, and if I was right, the last guy would be at least 10," which is right at my gagging point. That scared me a bit, not so much that I might be hurt, but more for the fact that I might be embarrassed at not being able to take the last guys cock without choking. The third guy finished his turn and was replaced by a guy with a pretty large cock. He eased his way deep into my throat, I really had to concentrate to keep my throat open and to relax and breathe through my nose. He finally got in balls deep, this guy was pretty much my limit, which again scared me because the next guy would probably be bigger. How was I going to fit that huge of a cock down my throat, well, it wasn't like I had any choice. He started pumping into me easy at first, and then grabbed one handle with one hand and my head with the other as he started pounding into me fiercely, his balls slapping into my chin.

He finally finished, it seemed like he got in more pumps than the others, I guess he was readying me for the final guy. I saw in front of me a big black 12" cock, I wanted to run and hide, but where could I possible go. I didn't want to upset Master Robert, so I opened my mouth and tried to breathe and relax, closing my eyes, concentrating on keeping my throat open. The black guy started slowly sliding his big black tool deep into my throat, after a little while, he had it in about halfway. He was muttering to Master Robert that there was no way that any slut could handle his cock all the way in their throat. I then felt a cock knocking at my back door, it was Master Robert's, and he buried his cock deep into my bowels. When he did that, I forgot all about the cock in my mouth, which gave him the idea to force the issue. He slammed his cock home, all the way down my throat which caused me to gag a bit. I then relaxed while he held it there, I had just broken a new record, 12" of cock embedded in my throat. The two of them started plowing into me, Master deep in my ass, and Ricky, deep into my throat. Ricky wasn't going to share me, he kept pumping into my throat with long deep strokes, while Master Robert jack hammered into my ass. It didn't take Ricky long, I knew he wanted to bury his load into my throat, but that wasn't part of the plan as he pulled his long cock out and added his cream to my face. The other guys took their turns fucking my face now, and all of them shot their loads in my face. Just after they were done, Master Robert pulled out of my ass, walked in front of me and shot his load in my face. He then did something that surprised me a little bit. He took his cock and cleaned it with my hair, I had never had that done before.

sinnndy
sinnndy
212 Followers