A Sissy Saga Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers

He nodded solemnly. "Would you open the door for me please?"

Without warning the housekeeper's broad hand clamped to the seat of his skirt and patted. "'Spect she's put tiny panties on yer - little scraps o' stuff that's hardly worth havin' probably." Immediately her hands shot beneath the hem and in a moment were hauling his pants down.

William blinked hard and the ice in the jug rattled.

"Thought so. Not worth the bother o' you wearin' 'em," smirked Gloria as she drew the garment down to his ankles and lifted out his feet. There was no compassion in her, and no hint of an apology or regret for stealing his underwear. Stripping him of his miniscule panties seemed nothing more than a prank to the housekeeper: an amusement she could chuckle over for the rest of the morning, but it was a real concern for William. What would Jennifer say when she discovered he'd lost his pants?

Gloria's hand lingered beneath the little skirt for an indecent moment, seeming reluctant to desert the newly uncovered portions of naked anatomy. Her breathing was noticeably rapid and he sensed she wanted to touch and caress the jewels she had unwrapped, but then with a banal schoolgirl titter she at last rose up. "Best not mention it to anyone, m'luv. You'll only get a smack if you do." Gloria told him as she shooed him on his way with a further pat of his bottom. "If yer winky starts to lift up and gets to be a bit of a 'andful, come back here an' I'll sort it out for yer."

He paused in the lobby outside to get a better grip on the tray and regain some composure, then as he began to pick his way back to the terrace he realised with a rush of panic that the shoes he wore and the gait he'd been told to tread was making his skirt flounce prettily and causing his hips to sway. Horror. He was starting to mince like a girl.

What on earth was he doing in that dreadful house full of fierce ghastly women? How could he have allowed himself to be bullied into dressing-up and promenading about as a girl? How dare they insist he traipsed around like a servile parlour maid? His mind filled with resolve. Just one more harsh word from Jennifer or a threat of humiliation from anyone and he'd wreck every room upstairs until he found his own clothes, then he'd walk to Brighton no matter how far away it was. He'd find some policemen and tell them he'd been kidnapped by gangsters and dumped in Yorkshire. They'd take him to his grandmother's home. He was sure that would work. Policemen did things like that.

It was at that moment he met Dorothea Boroclough as she came out from a toilet. She appeared just as startled as he was, and looked him up and down with piercing eyes.

"Good morning young lady, are you Jennifer?"

The hair on the back of William's head stood up with embarrassment as he shook his head, too terrified to speak.

"A friend then. You must be one of Jennifer's young girl friends."

He felt his knees tremble and he glanced at his sissy painted fingernails. Surely she could see that he was a man wearing girl's clothes.

"I'm her - I'm her cousin - I'm just visiting," he managed, acutely aware of his lack of underwear and suddenly panicking.

"Ah, yes. That would explain it. I believe I know all the young girls who live locally. I'm pleased to have met you." Before turning to stride away she gave him another long look, disapproving of the shoes and faultless make-up. I expect they're playing games, she decided. Girls enjoy dressing-up outrageously, which was probably all right as long as it was done in the home. Still, it was disturbing to see such a vulnerable looking young thing looking so strikingly sexual. It would have been much healthier for her to be occupied grooming ponies or cuddling guinea-pigs.

***

When William approached the conservatory the hairs on his head rose up again when a noise like that of hands beating slow applause greeted him. Between each slap he could hear Archie bleating, and intuitively he knew he and Jennifer had returned indoors and the girl was now spanking her brother while seated on the Chesterfield.

Glancing through the door a knot seemed to settle in his belly. By then Archie was sprawled face down on the floor and his sister was standing over him with a foot on his neck. The back of Archie's skirt was flicked up and his tiny pants hauled down around his thighs, and the boy was protesting meekly and ineffectively while his exposed pink buttocks gyrated in a kind of rumba.

Jennifer's eyes flicked up and she noticed William standing immobile in the doorway. "Don't just stand there like a street-corner tart, Wendy dear. Come in and put the tray on the table."

Her patronising attitude should have roused rebellion in him, but the resolve he'd been so sure of only moments before now failed him utterly. Jennifer was alpha-female and merciless, and aware of how dangerous she could be when angry he hesitated to do anything that could upset her. He didn't even dare asking her what Archie had done to warrant a spanking, but blatantly ignoring the jug of juice she told him anyway.

"This silly sissy-brother of mine thought to disagree with me. Cheek like that from a sissy deserves a good spank, don't you think?"

He felt like running away, to put as much distance between himself and the madhouse of Fairyfield Grange as he could, but instead his feet became rooted to the spot. "Er, well, I suppose so." he heard himself panic in reply.

Jennifer seized on his thoughtless words and grinned smugly at her brother. "There you are Abigail. Wendy agrees you deserved a spank. What do you say to that?"

"Wendy's a bitch," Archie mumbled, climbing to his feet and sniffing indignantly.

His sister's eyes glowed. "Yes, I think you're right Abigail. I think she is a bitch, and you should be allowed to spank her yourself for being so hardhearted."

William paled. She couldn't mean it. Being spanked over her own knees was cringe-making enough. She wouldn't insist he had his bum smacked by another boy, surely."

He and Archie both swallowed hard. Neither had sought such an outcome from a thoughtless exchange of words, and Archie seemed as unhappy about being cast in the role of tormentor as William was of being the victim. He glanced apprehensively at his sister. "It's okay. I was only joking about him being a bitch, and I forgive what he said."

Jennifer shoved him down on the sofa in open contempt, then grabbed William by an arm.

"You can forgive as much as you like Abigail, but you'll do the spanking anyway, because that's what I've decided."

Suddenly William attempted mutiny with a burst of protest that was quite spontaneous.

"Look here, I've had enough of this vile game, and I won't go along with it any longer." He panted at his daring and became immobile again. A kind of disbelief. Shock. Something. Did he sound angry? He stood before her, not meeting her eyes, trying to catch his breath while staring at the floor.

"Won't?" Jennifer feigned astonishment. "That's a horrid word, and one that's never used in this house."

She gave him no chance to register anything, she raised his chin on the tips of her fingers then struck his face with a stinging blow. With a whine of distress the air left his lungs and he put a hand to his cheek where the smack had landed.

"You're forgetting who you are." The girl's voice was stern, quite imperious, "Best if you remind yourself. Who are you?"

He gulped, and his mind filled with thoughts coming from all directions, swirling around in his dazed mind and twisting and tangling around each other. There was no escape for him. He was trapped. He knew that now.

Unable to prevent a surge of tears he uttered submissively. "I - I'm Wendy."

"And what are you?"

He blushed with shame. "I'm a girl."

"Say it again - louder."

"I'm Wendy, and I'm - I'm a girl."

"Yes, of course. You're a sissy-bimbo and you love to wear pretty things. You're tired of being a useless prick of a boy, and you long for girly thrills, don't you?"

Mortified, wanting to die, William stood in front of her, head bowed, feet together, hands clamped in front, his face burning as he nodded agreement. His compliance brought a fleeting smile from Jennifer who immediately grasped him by an ear and forced him to mince around the room, making him repeat over and over that he was a girl.

"Yes, you're a girl. But even squirmy girl's are sometimes naughty, and naughty girls have to be smacked, don't they?" she put to him.

"Yes, Jennifer," his small voice bleated.

The girl's eyes flashed. "Stop blubbering and lay across Abigail's lap." She then scowled at her brother. "Lay on six good stingers, and don't try to be clever. If I don't think you're doing it well enough you'll get six more yourself." When she saw William hesitating she grabbed hold of him and shoved him down. His inadequate little skirt was hoisted up and he caught a glimpse of her face. She looked amused and extremely wicked.

"Well, well. Wendy's been careless and lost her panties, which only proves I was right to award her some smacks. The disgraceful little miss deserves a jolly good hot bottom. Wiggle it Wendy. Signal where you need attention."

William mewed desperately.

"Now, now sexy," Jennifer giggled, but there was derision in her tone. "Stick it out like a good girl." When he still hesitated her hand went between his legs and grabbed his balls, just as she'd done before. "Stick it out and wriggle it like I said."

There was no arguing with her. Only when he complied did she release him. Then ... WALLOP. Although he'd been expecting it the first spank shocked him with its keen sting. His bottom shivered beneath the impact and a hot smarting sensation immediately spread over his buttocks. Desperately he reared up and tried to kick with his legs, but found himself held firmly in place by Jennifer's hand.

Archie's second blow came swinging down. Smack! "Oow -"

"Now, do keep still, Wendy -" Jennifer's voice demanded.

Whack! Splatt! "Ooh, Jennifer. Oow, no -" WALLOP! "Oooch!" THWACK! "OOW!"

For the second time that morning poor William's bare bottom squirmed under the threshing of squarely applied flat-handed blows, and by the time he'd had his six his buttocks felt like they were boiling.

"Now take a seat and behave yourself." said Jennifer brusquely.

Sobbing quietly, William slid himself awkwardly onto the sofa beside Archie, squirming his bottom down to entice the cool leather of the seat to comfort his smarting thighs and buttocks, and inadvertently making his little skirt ripple from side to side until the hem slid upward over glass smooth nylon. He was only too aware he was behaving like a girl to the point of pressing his knees together in a prissy show of modesty that didn't count for anything to those in his company, but he wanted to retain a tiny bit of dignity. He wanted to protest too, but dare not. He knew exactly what reaction that would arouse.

Jennifer settled into an armchair opposite. Crossing her legs, she grinned with delight, revelling in being in command of two attractive males who offered such abject obedience. The more success she had with her perverse entertainment the more she felt obliged to have, and already other outrageous ideas were forming in her mind. Of the two boys her brother was the more steady and most predictable, but her cute cousin fascinated her the most. He was mercurial, still an enigma, and she wondered just how far he could be pushed.

"My sissy brother is now my sister, and my mother's nephew is now her niece. Goodness, you look almost like twins sitting there together – like Tweedledum and Tweedledee - except they were male of course, and you're both pretty girls. The only niggling difference is - well, one of you is wearing underwear while the other isn't. Let's put that right Wendy. Abigail will let you take her knickers off."

William gaped. "Me - t-take his-her knickers off? I- I ..." Astounded he glanced uncertainly at Archie, but his cousin avoided looking at him and dipped his eyes in acquiescence to his sister's suggestion. The halting, nervous response was what the girl expected from her latest victim, but it was meekly presented and assured her William could be made to comply.

"Go on. Do it!" she said icily.

Hesitantly, awkwardly, William clambered down onto the floor and knelt between Archie's knees, then passed his hands up over the other boys nylon clad thighs and under the hem of his short skirt. Unresisting, Archie allowed him to reach for his hips and the elastic thongs that held his pants in place, then raised his bottom slightly as they were hurriedly dragged down over his legs.

"Nicely done," Jennifer grinned, "does Abigail have a hard-on?"

Confused and crimson with emotion, William wriggled. "Gosh, I don't know." Despite his answer he was very well aware of the unsubtle tenting in the front of Archie's skirt.

"Well, hoist up his frock and let's see."

Biting his lip William slowly pushed his cousin's skirt up to his waist, and Archie's genitals stood revealed. His penis, vertical and pulsing slightly, was a large uncut beauty with a long brown foreskin, a monstrously incongruous thing to find between the legs of anyone wearing a skirt, its rosy, bulbous tip half covered by a hood of skin emanating a kind of mature beauty. This magnificence was complimented by testicles that were low-hung and seemed to hold a pair of hen's eggs.

"He has got a hard-on. I thought so!" exclaimed Jennifer, "Abigail is a big-dicked girl and I know he'd love some attention from a friendly hand, so you have permission to milk him."

William swallowed hard. In her determination to shock him she was being disgusting. Even men who did that kind with each other didn't do it in front of girls, but unaccountably, even as he rationalised the matter his fingers reached out and smoothed over gossamer nylon to caress the tower of flesh. It was thicker than a broom handle and was both hot and hard, except for the outside which felt velvety and loose. He measured it with his soft hands, rubbing his fairy-like fingers around its swollen dimensions until Archie moaned. Then he hefted his cousin's massive balls and estimated what a busy sperm factory those spherical treasures must be. He squeezed the wrinkled bag gently and Archie squeaked. He may have had a big cock and balls, but he was all sissy.

Pulse racing, William wrapped his hand around the thick uprisen column; he'd done such things in the past, but never in such weird circumstances. When the penis twitched in his hand as if impatient for some movement he stroked it up and down a few times before peeling down the foreskin on the giant shaft to expose a vent at its tip that seemed to observe him like a myopic eye. Archie sucked in a noisy breath and lay back in obvious rapture. Suddenly Jennifer rose up, her face glowing with raunchy fire, and she knocked his hand away.

"Christ, you're a fumble-handed sissy, and so awkward and slow. Let me show you how it should be done." Archie's whole body jolted as his sister's hand brushed between his thighs and closed around his penis, circling it with fingers and thumb, then with tantalising ease began to slick the soft skin around its tip up and down.

If William thought Archie's penis was big before, he was in awe of how it extended further, and to him it looked like something that should be hung on a horse.

Archie was soon gasping aloud, but didn't resist when his sister rolled his foreskin right back to fully expose the firm helmet-shape of his cock-head and an inch of sturdy shaft, and with her movements unabating Jennifer drew the sheath of skin up again and began a furious jigging with the full ring of her hand.

"You see Wendy," Jennifer's voice trickled out, "I do know how to pleasure girly-boys when it suits me, but I chose when I want to do it." Her motions quickened until she was yanking her brothers penis in her fist so vigorously she was almost lifting him from his seat, while at the same time the fingers of her other hand slipped under his testicles. Another gasp, and Archie squirmed in shameful ecstasy, head lolling sideways onto his shoulder, eyes glazed, mouth slack.

The sleazy revue was taking place just in front of William's pink face, and suddenly Jennifer turned the watering cock towards him. "Pretty big one, huh!" she smiled, "Abigail gets quite hot and bothered whenever I give his bits a nice sister-wank like this, but I know he'd still enjoy you kissing it." She scooped a hand behind his neck and pulled him forward. "Come on sissy-boy. Do it. Kiss it right on the top."

She pressed him forward and his lips collided with Archie's spongy, fat tip which was beginning to ooze clear sticky fluid. He recoiled, but Jennifer made him go down again, and this time she moved the head of the penis back and forth over his lips to smear them with precum.

"See, it's just like putting on lipstick. Put out your tongue and give it a lick."

She was still pumping her brother's cock at his face when she must have had a second thought, because she shoved William's mouth right down to make it engulf the tip.

"Better still if you give it a suck."

Young William blooped in dismay as she force-fed the bloated plum-end into his mouth.

Archie groaned. "Hey, careful with the teeth!"

"Yes, stupid girl ..." agreed Jennifer, giving William a slap on the back of the head, "... Keep your teeth away from it and grip it with your lips."

Feeling utterly helpless as Archie's solid length of penis-flesh completely filled his mouth William whimpered, but heartless Jennifer paid that no attention and started moving his face up and down to initiate a rhythm her brother soon picked up, thrusting his hips up to meet the other boys mouth each time it bobbed down. Desperately he tried to steady the tempo and make it more manageable, but Jennifer at once resented the interference.

"Arms by your side, little lady. I'm controlling this." She crouched behind him and placed her hands on either side of his head so she could use the strength in both arms, then continued to plunge his face up and down.

William realised that to bring the ordeal to an end he needed to practise some enthusiasm, so he resigned himself to the girl's bullying and began to pump energetically with his mouth, then just as he seemed about to inflict a toe-curling sensation on Archie that would guarantee a result his female cousin pulled his hair and hauled his head back.

"Why Wendy, you daring little hussy. You're being quite shameless about trying to get my brother to ejaculate into your mouth, aren't you?"

"Oh, crikey, no - honestly - I was - wasn't..."

"That kind of thing may be okay for faggots who have a crush on their chums, but it's a too easy finish for anyone I have in training." She smirked at her brother. "Abigail was rather enjoying it, but she's had enough of that kind of treat for the moment. I think she's ready for something else now." Her eyes drifted to William. "Are you ready Wendy? Are you hot for something else too?"

There was something ominous in her query. Ready for what, thought William as dark suspicions crowded into his mind?

A drizzle of baby-oil descended from a bottle held in Jennifer's hand and she massaged the lubricant into Archie's uprisen shaft with such vigour he was soon moaning again. Then she backed away and urged him to get on his feet and strike a pose with his hands on his hips.

Humiliated Archie may have been, but he was proud of his big cock, and his sister's furious jigging had brought it up to optimum size, and it now looked pink, drooling and tasty. His balls dangled low like plums in a bag and were undoubtedly filled with cum-cream.

"Strong young thighs and hung like a stallion. My brother puts on a good show for a sissy boy, doesn't he?" sniggered Jennifer.

Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers