A Sissy Saga Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers

"Owm ga-ga-ga!" Sammy spluttered, quivering as he flexed back in response to the vehement force heaving into him. "Ooooh, uuughhh!" A look of profound astonishment crossed his face, his brown eyes flying wide open while his jaw sagged.

The man gave Sammy a couple more hot, stiff inches and the little doll squealed as his anal his muscles contracted around it. Then he paused for a moment to allow the sissy to relax before pushing the rest of his endowment all the way in. It was an ordeal that required all Sammy's sissy experience, but he managed it.

His lordship slewed back slightly, then heaved forward with an energetic push to embed himself once more. Only then did he seem satisfied and pause to restore some composure before starting to work his stalk in and out of the helplessly speared anus.

Being in close proximity allowed Wendy to see every bulging vein in the mighty aristocratic cock as it flashed back and forth, Sammy was being extremely well fucked and he became strangely enthralled by viewing such a fine glistening member in such rampant action - and the balls - those huge balls - bouncing as they swung back and forth. He was hardly surprised when without warning his Lordship's youthful lover suddenly groaned and ejaculated a dollop of sissygoo up the back of the sofa.

Sammy uttered a gasp of immense relief as the man extracted his member, then Nigel Chance-Barton turned and pointed his huge red helmet in Wendy's direction. "Your turn now, my dear," he said, "Kneel up and push out your arse."

Wendy's heart leapt. He felt so hot and vulnerable when the man climbed up behind him and spread his buttocks with his big hands, but his fears of the man's size were partially allayed as a finger unexpectedly pressed against his clenched bum-hole. The sensation it generated was like an exploding firework, making him gasp and instantly wilt.

The finger withdrew and was instantly replaced by a broad knob-end stroking his anus, and he knew them man's thick member was about to make a visit. His lordship moved forward, pulling on the pantyboys bottom until he found the right angle, then he pushed his big mushroom in. Wendy's sphincter was oiled and loose, but even so the mammoth thing then impaled him with such vigour he wondered about the good sense of yearning for the attention of a big, strong cock.

Lord Chance-Barton squared up and gripped sissy hips as his cock plunged forward, pressing into the whorl of his anus and prodding the tense barrier of his sphincter. For a moment Wendy's rectal muscles made a futile attempt to reject the invader, but then his body opened up and allowed it to surge up to sear his insides and completely occupy his anal tract.

Sliding deep into the heat and tightness of his body his lordship only paused briefly to allow him to become accustomed to his thickness, then closing his eyes to savour the sensations of fucking, his hands clasped Wendy's hips and he began shafting him hard and strong. Wendy felt totally emasculated. Completely at the mercy of a strong man who was rutting with him and using him for pleasure - just how true pantyboys long to be used. He loved it. Not just the physical thing, but also the sense of submission and enforced girlishness it promoted.

Lord Chance-Barton eased back, extracting most of his length, but when he was almost out he shoved back in, his craggy face grimacing as he began a slow in and out movement that made Wendy's stomach tighten. His cock was in its tightest, happiest home. Every nerve ending was experiencing wonderful friction and he knew he was in charge.

He sagged against Wendy's back, perspiring freely, but with his anal pounding relentlessly sustained. Wendy clenched his teeth at each lung. The man knew how to make him want to slide up and down on his titanic cock, knew just how to make a sissy squeal in wonder. Bracing himself against the sofa to meet each frantic inward thrust his cries became a wail and a red mist swam before his eyes. The man's cock was jerking and screwing about inside, making him shudder and writhe out of control.

They couldn't have looked hotter. As the two of them moved closer together, big thighs slapping against a compact bare bottom, eyes closed and breathing hard. "Is that okay?"

Wendy began stroking his own dick hard and fast. "Huh, huh!" It was no lie. It really felt good to have that cock ramming him so deep, and he was anticipating the loud gasps and faster, more vigorous strokes that would come when the man ejaculated. He knew that soon the in and out sliding of thick meat would increase in speed, and he wanted to feel the hot throbbing that would indicate the man was shooting-off into his bowels.

There was always something profound about that joyous few seconds of mindless jigging and straining before a prick sent a deluge of manly seed into the deepest recesses of his rectum. It was the ultimate salute to any young man whose body had given pleasure to cock.

His Lordship had ideas other than a standard finish. He shoved away, causing Wendy to whimper and complain as his still-hard cock slithered out with a 'plop'.

He arranged for Sammy and Wendy to sit side by side on the sofa, to hug each other and press their cheeks together. Then quite deliberately he began to masturbate. Two effeminate young men who's faces were flushed and still slightly bewildered from being freshly fucked, gazed up at his monstrous cock and flashing hand, each knowing very well the result that would soon transpire.

"Oh!" His Lordship moaned. His throat constricted and his body stiffened while his face distorted in a mix of agony and joy. "Aww. Phwoor!" he groaned as a thick rope of juice jetted out. The furious pumping of his hand made it swirl in an expanding loop before it broke free to splatter in a wide arc across each sissy's expectant, upturned face, then the rapid jigging of his hand caused him to unload additional cords of cream which hardly appeared like semen at all, but something more akin to streams of thick white batter.

Sammy gasped as it struck him, and a good portion of the second delivery, which had a more liquid quality and splashed like a wave, ended up in his mouth, then he and Wendy both whimpered as a swirling rope of cream dropped over the tips of their upturned noses. The Chance-Barton capacity was copious, and spurt three and four hosed out in a low trajectory to complete the job of coating both their faces. With the tip of his cock Nigel, Lord Chance-Barton smeared the mess around, taking perverse joy in painting them with glutinous protein.

Thoroughly sated the man didn't hang around, and when he'd departed Sammy and Wendy sat wiping the strands of translucent discharge from their faces with their handkerchiefs. "Phew!" gasped Sammy breathlessly, "That lordy-fella' had a prick like a rhino's horn, and it jerked-off like a garden hose."

"When you've cleaned your face, clean off the back of the sofa, you tart, "Wendy told him irritably, "And get that stupid drawing off the statue too."

Sammy rose up and gave him a sullen look of resentment as he licked his fingers and gave the chalk marks on the Adonis a half-hearted rub. "You're not a bossy-boots prefect anymore Wendy. You've got no right to order me around and tell me to do things."

Wendy's temper boiled. "No right, eh? No right maybe, but I'm bigger than you, little pansy-weed, so I've got might on my side." He lunged out and grabbed Sammy by an arm and the more delicate youth winced in expectation of an imminent rain of blows. "Don't hit me - please don't."

"You deserve a thump for all the cheek I've had to suffer from you today."

Sammy pouted and took a sly peep at his companions penis. "No, don't bash me. I'll suck you off if you promise not to hurt me."

Wendy paused and glanced down at his genitals. None of the frantic sexual activity he'd been employed in so far that day had ended with a particularly pleasant conclusion, and he decided he deserved a reward.

"I'll swallow." Sammy enticed.

"Okay, but you'd better make it good."

"Oh I will, I will," Sammy promised, at once sliding down onto his knees, "I've got medals for doing this."

Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers