A Sissy Saga Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
133 Followers

Monica looked shaken and she met Jennifer's inquisitive stare with a weak smile. "She's makin' something out o' nuthin'."

"Yes - but three - all at the same time?" gasped Jennifer incredulously.

"Her mam will knock the daylights out of her if she finds out." Lizzie interjected with unkinly jubilation.

Jennifer applied herself. Usually she was persuasive enough to talk a way out from any problem, but the uncompromising situation she was now in was an awkward one to explain, made all the more awkward by having to deal with someone she'd never met before. "Look, Lizzie darling, if you go away your lovely cousin and I will club together and buy you a nice present."

The girl's eyes narrowed slyly. "Don't want a present. I want to wear a prick-thing like Monica and fuck the boy."

"Yous a disgustin' little madam our Lizzie." seethed Monica.

Jennifer took a less jaundiced view. "If she's so keen to do it the solution may be to indulge her. If she takes part she's unlikely to tell other people about what went on here, and that'll be safer for you Monica."

At once Lizzie began pulling off her skirt and taking down her pants. "Come on Monica, help me put on the prick. I don't care if that stupid boy-creature sees my crack."

As it dawned on him what was being arranged Poppy gazed at Jennifer in helpless concern. Being abused by two depraved teenagers was bad enough, but the new girl had introduced a stomach wrenching element to the ordeal. "Don't let her do me Jennifer." he pleaded.

The girl gave him a smile of sympathy. "Her visit may have been unplanned, Poppy dear, but she is female, and that means her wishes are more important than yours. Despite you being such a super sissy creature you're still really only an unworthy male."

Poppy looked on with great misgivings as a sour-faced Monica attached the oddly curved dildo to her prettier cousin. The plastic penis looked obscene thrusting out from the slightness of the girl's thighs. It seemed to magnify its size.

Brimming with confidence Lizzie walked over and slapped Poppy's hands away from his groin and thrust her own projection against his penis, gripping her newly acquired appendage in two hands and pumping it up and down. His eyes met Lizzie's, and he blushed deeply as he watched the girls mouth form into a tiny smile. "Look what I've got. My prick's not bigger than yours, but I'm a girl and that means I'm the boss. "

She teased him, moving closer and flaunting herself. "What's your name?"

He lowered his eyes. "Poppy."

"Poppy?" The girl gurgled with amusement. "Poppies are flowers and only girls are given the names of flowers. Are you called Poppy because people think you're a beautiful blossom, or because you're a sissy who screws like a girl."

"Flowers are nice."

"Butterwort are flowers and they eat flies."

Poppy quickly snapped back. "It's short for Popperwell. That's my real name." Her flippant attitude made him suddenly reticent and he refused to say any more.

Lizzie turned to the older girls. "What do I do now?"

"If yer don't know what to do yer daft tryin' to do it, ain't yer?" Monica replied disparagingly.

"Just follow your instinct darling." said Jennifer more civilly.

Lizzie gave Poppy a sharp look. "He's a bit sulky. Will he do as I tell him?"

"He will whilst I'm here." replied Jennifer. "Get hold of him. If you're bossy enough he'll roll over like a puppy."

Poppy nibbled dismally at his lip. Jennifer was his nemesis. He wasn't very tall himself, but he was taller than the girl and he knew he could smack her and make her cry if Jennifer wasn't around. Instead, with her confidence now reinforced Lizzie gave him a shove. "Get on your back."

Reluctantly he clambered down onto the divan and lay down in submission. He saw no way of escaping from the girl with a big cock. He felt helpless, but he had no choice other than to submit. "It won't be easy doing anything face to face." he warned her.

"Shut-up poppy-boy. I know how to do it. I've seen pictures in books." She followed him down and squeezed between his knees, then completely ignoring his lolling genitals she pressed close into his thighs. Her youthful face scowled when confronted by the low elevation of his buttocks, but rather than admit he was wiser than she was herself, she raised his legs and stuffed a cushion under him.

Poppy stared at her with an utterly dumbfound look until, in a way that had become natural to him when pushed onto his back, with his body arched and his legs spread wide he was forced to expose his lubricated hole to his pretty girl beau. He'd made up his mind to be passive and not respond to anything she did, but that resolution dissolved instantly when she thrust with her hips. Lizzie had braced herself, and taking a firm grip of his waist was digging her fingers into his flesh. The push of her thighs was solid and determined, so when the firm tip of her apparatus pressed between his bottom-cheeks he meowed like a kitten.

"Oooow!" He closed his eyes tight as the girls thighs forced the length of smooth, stiff rubber into his rectum in a relentless, slow sliding motion. His head jerked back and forth as his bottom attempted to grasp the thing and control it, but of course his well-oiled portal found no purchase on its slippery, smooth surface, and the bulbous tip mashed his already fragile anal resistance and sank straight in. Having had no experience of such carnal activity in the past the girl's movements were rough and somewhat frenzied as she forcefully humped forward.

"Oooh, ooh Lizzie, ooooh!" Poppy yowled while his head rolled and his smooth bottom shimmied and quaked as his anus expanded and conformed to the thick, oiled contours of the object inside it. He was experiencing a familiar hot, slightly burning sensation in his bowls. She could fuck. Girl or not Lizzie could make a boy take cock. His heart beat wildly as he contracted his tummy muscles and curled his hips up to meet her next impaling thrust,

"Lizzie's rather outgoing, isn't she?" remarked Jennifer as she watched closely. "She's got him on his back with his legs open, and she's going at him just like a boy getting stuck up a girl. What a firecracker."

"Dirty cow I reckons," sniffed Monica, "I don't know where she gets it from, I really don't. She came in the house that time you left Lulabelle here, and straight away she had her frock up an' was riding his face. That sissy-perv' didn't half have to do a lot of knicker suckin' that day."

"Gnnn-gggooh!" Poppy whimpered and began wriggling his bottom in tempo with the in and out movements of the insistent girl-cock. Grinning with glee the callous female had at once got the knack of how to heave the attachment fastened to her pelvis back and forth in his helpless sissy bottom, and with her uncertainties gone she was using the entire length of cock to pump his pliant body.

Then something magical happened. If the girl's inexperience made her slightly brutal, she was at least blessed by a fluke of chance when her random oscillations began to nudge that special place inside Poppy that all sissies revere because of its extreme sensitivity - the prostate, the gland that creates ball-juice.

The sissy's bowels suddenly convulsed and the burning feeling in his rectum was transformed into sensuous warmth., his mouth went slack and he began to sob with a strange mixture of shame and ecstasy as thrills assailed him deep inside.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Eyes tightly shut and breath coming in short, sharp, noisy gasps, the lance that impaled Poppy banished all self control as it stroked delicately against that lovely , loving region, and he started to thresh about and hump frantically with the little girl's strap-on fuck-bone. Each fast thrust and rapid withdrawal induced babbled exclamations as he blissed-out - loving the sensations they brought - glorying in what Lizzie was doing to him. "Oooorrr, YES! Ooh Lizzie! Oh -yeah! Fuck - fuck - fuck me!"

"Young love is so inspiring, isn't it?" quipped Jennifer, watching the proceedings while worming her clit between her thighs.

The young girl laying on top of Poppy and randily stuffing him with plastic had no appreciation of such an idea. What she was doing was purely mechanical and done only to raise her status in the eyes of the other girls. "I've had a enough of this." she suddenly declared, abruptly pulling away.

"I don't think Poppy's had enough." remarked Jennifer who felt slight disappointment at the brief duration of the weird coupling.

"I don't care about him," Lizzie replied coldly as she gazed down at the starry-eyed sissy who was clearly eager to continue. "Doing fucks is tiring. Why do girl's always have to do the hard work?"

Jennifer looked down at Poppy too. "Poor Poppy. Poor sissy-boy with his sissy-balls still fully loaded with sissy-cream. I really think we must do something to help you now."

She and Monica took hold of Poppy's legs and pulled them up until their apex was poised over his head, then they folded him double with his bottom up in the air and his genitals dangling above his face. When Jennifer pressed down on his buttocks, Poppy groaned and Monica looked a bit concerned. "Blimey. You'll snap the bugger in half."

"There's no chance of that," Jennifer reassured her, "Old Hardwick keeps all our sissies as supple as green twigs, and one like Poppy can take a good deal more contortion than this." To prove her point she applied a little more pressure.

"Ahhhm aaah, ahhh!" Poppy moaned in staccato. "Jennifer you'll snap me, you really will."

Ignoring his squawks Jennifer glanced at Lizzie. "Have a peep underneath and tell me how far his prick is from his face."

The girl peered carefully beneath Poppy's upturned thighs, saw his red face grimacing and noted the hang of his distended penis. "Couple of inches I think." she reported.

"Could he lick his knob if he stuck out his tongue?"

Lizzie poked Poppy in the ribs with the point of a small finger. "Stick out your tongue and give it a try." she told him.

"I-I don't want to." he moaned.

Reaching out Lizzie grasped his penis and gave his foreskin a brief jiggle, but ceased when a glob of clear fluid oozed from its flaring meatus. She gave him a couple more sharp jabs in the ribs. "Go on. Just try it, stupid."

Incredibly, this time Poppy obeyed and pushed out until he was able to swirl the tip of his juicy pink tongue around the juicy plum of his penis. "Now he's doin' it - he's lappin' at his knob-end!" Lizzie exclaimed in delight.

Jennifer nodded. "I'm going to push his thighs down a bit more. Try to get his cock into his mouth."

"Is yer gunna have him suck 'imself off?" asked Monica, who was occupied in fingering the sissy's bum-hole and stroking the under surface of his dangling balls.

Jennifer allowed herself a smirk. "That wouldn't be a bad conclusion to things, would it?"

The she-boys face creased in pain as Jennifer applied more downward pressure, but his sobs and groans were curtailed suddenly when Lizzie guided the tip of his penis onto his lips and then stuffed it into his mouth. Delirious with indecent excitement she started to jerk his foreskin again, and predictably Poppy began to make odd noises. "Um! Um, um gurr! Um, uhhh!"

The discomfort of being forcefully folded over didn't seem to register much once he felt the tip of his own penis in his mouth. It was a new experience for him, and not entirely unpleasant. The only resentment he had was of being observed by the girls, especially the newest one who seemed to take perverse delight in handling his cock.

"Come on. Hurry up and squirt some stuff in your mouth." urged Lizzie impatiently as she worked hard at keeping his foreskin mobile.

"Don't - mmph - don't - gmmph!" It was disgusting, but sort of exciting too. His boy-juices had been on the boil for the best part of an hour, and with Monica now ceaselessly tinkering with his balls and anus and her cousin practising intuitive skill in handling his cock it was impossible to hold them in any longer. Just a few more intimate strokes from Lizzie's delicate fingers and he was there.

His eyes blinked rapidly and he uttered a sudden string of gargling noises as his cock jerked several times in his mouth. A flash-flood of sissy-goo streaked the length of his gland and a large jet of sperm jumped out, then another, and then a third powerful spurt.

"Uuuuu, aarr, gummmph, glump!" His mouth became flooded with his own warm semen and with Lizzie's help his penis repeatedly twitched and added to the deluge. Where did it all come from, he wondered? It was so much more than he'd been expecting.

Snurge
Snurge
133 Followers