A Sissy Saga Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers

The other woman conjured up a hurt expression. "I ain't a monster Mrs P. I only ever wants to make 'em a bit wriggley an' watch 'em do a squirt. If I let the thing shag me I'd suck 'im in and blow 'im out in bubbles."

Mrs Pardoe winced at the woman's crudity but held back on a reprimand. The hag and herself had entered into an agreement for that evening, and she didn't wish to complicate matters. Silently she clipped a dog-leash onto the D-ring on the boys collar and handed him over.

"Go upstairs to the east-wing. There's a room there where you won't be disturbed. This queer will know where it is, so make him show you the way."

She rubbed her hands in anticipation. That's my side of our bargain done, so where's the girl you promised me?"

"Lizzie? I took her to your room earlier. I figured that's where you'd want her."

They left the room together, Mrs Amos dragging her prisoner behind her, then without even a parting word the tutor immediately went off to indulge in her own indiscretions.

"Stuck-up cow!" muttered Mrs Amos the moment she was out of hearing. Giving a sharp tug on the leash to haul her captive nearer, her eyes glistened. One of her hands roamed slowly down over his youthful breasts, down onto his slender hips before reaching round to settle on his bare rump.

Her breath suddenly rasped heatedly. "Still, the bitch did sort out a sweet mincin' fella' wi a nice todger for me, so I won't complain."

Dumb and incapacitated the sissy could only watch as she clambered down onto her knees, and with utter disregard to being sited in the middle of the corridor begin to lick his smooth pale thighs. Remorselessly she worked her way towards his genitals, then taking his pink bag in her mouth she rolled the balls around on her tongue until his penis expanded and rose up stiff.

"Not allowing proper sex may be the rule here, but I reckons a bit o' oral stim'lation don't count with that." she murmured absently.

Taking hold of the rigid penis she rolled back the foreskin until she could lick the tiny cleft in its mushroom tip, then she took the entire length in her mouth.

"Mmm, lubbly!" she announced as she relished the silk-like texture of hot straining flesh.

Her mouth clamped down and it pumped so avidly that it only took a minute before she sensed the boys body coil like a spring and push against her face.

"Oomph, umph!" Inscrutable sounds issued from her throat as he guzzled hungrily, pushing her lips right down to his hairless groin.

A few more moments passed, and then she drew away, her face a mask of satisfaction as she licked her lips. "You's lads here may be all queers, but you's still good spunk makin' machines." she remarked.

Abruptly her expression changed. "That don't mean you're in for an easy time wi' me." she added scathingly. Climbing to her feet she jerked him forward with the leash.

"Get up them stairs y'fuckin' girly cunt. I aims to have more than one load out of you afore I'm done."

Snurge
Snurge
132 Followers