A Sissy's New Daddy Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy takes Billie on a shipping trip.
9.1k words
4.42
94.5k
56

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers

I hope you enjoy this third chapter of "A Sissy's New Daddy" I hit a bit of a speed bump with this chapter, I wasn't sure where I wanted to go with it. I think I have that settled now. I am foreseeing this as a 9 chapter piece with the next three chapters jumping ahead a bit in time. I hope you enjoy this chapter, and if you haven't already please give the first two chapters a read.

**************

I woke up Sunday morning feeling used and disgusting. For the second day in a row I was waking up dressed like a slut and covered in real men's cum. My mouth was dry and when I licked my lips the salty reminder of dried cum filled my mouth. The taste got my penis got hard and my cheeks flushed. I heard a beeping from my computer as the monitor came to life. I pulled myself into a sitting position and looked over at my desk.

The chat program that Daddy had installed was still running and the room was filled with users. I called them users not people, because I liked to think that people wouldn't be that cruel. I was ready to shut down the computer when a new window popped up, Daddy had sent me a message. You have a big day today, but first I want you to talk to your fans. Tell them all about what a wanton slut you were last night. You have one hour, if you have any time left you can put on a show for them.

I don't know why I thought I was done, but I had. I settled myself down and started typing out the previous night's debasing events. The comments started immediately. sissyDESTROYER was still online, I wonder if he sat there all night waiting for me to do something other than sleep. He wanted to know why I wasn't talking; he said 'The cunt could talk yesterday what happen'

SiSsYmOlEsTeR was the first to reply, 'maybe it swallowed too much cock last night and it forgot its mouth could do anything else.' My hands started shaking as I tried to remember Daddy's routine from yesterday.

"Hello every one, this sissy is nothing but a dumb-ass cunt in need of some abuse." My voice was quite but I know they heard me because the room went wild. "So last night I meet some friends of my Daddy's they were really good to me and gave me a whole lot of cum. But first." The words caught in my throat. I didn't want to tell the monsters about Junior. I wanted to keep him to myself. I started with the first cock I sucked, that was Senior's. The man was brutal using my mouth but thankfully, He came almost instantly. Of course I didn't say that, "The first cock I sucked last night was big and when he was hard I could feel his head sliding down my throat."

Before I could finish my story everyone started complaining that I was boring. Daddy's window pinged again and he told me to skip the story. "Ok I guess you guys just want to see me be slutty so I will do whatever you want until 9:30, because Daddy says we have things to do after that."

It started just like the night before with everyone arguing who went first. I let them fight it out I even chimed in who had gone first yesterday just to keep it going a little while longer. The decided again to take turns and the first user was someone new. I<3Sissy, was anyone nice to you last night?

Before I could answer the other users jumped on top of I<3Sissy ridiculing him. It was sissyDESTROYERs turn and he didn't waste any time. He told me to strip off what was left of my school girl outfit. I am sure that he was trying to humiliate me, but I was happy to get that disgusting wreck off of me. I stripped it off and sat there naked while they argued over whether sissyDESTROYER had really used his turn. When all was said and done it was almost nine. It was decided it was BtchBreakers turn and he told me to put some panties on. I grabbed a pair of my mother's that I had worn for all of five minutes the day before and I was immediately scolded.

Per BtchBreakers instructions I shoved the panties in my mouth and went searching for something new. Entering my parent's room I was reminded of just how much work I had to do this afternoon before my parents return. All of my mother's cotton panties were still piled on top of the dresser and almost half of the rest of her panties were piled up around my computer. I grabbed a random pair, turning back to my room when it occurred to me. I didn't have to hurry. I looked thought the panties that remained, wasting five of my remaining thirty minutes. I settled on a pair of baby blue lace hipsters. Not my normal style but I was wanting something a little tamer after the last two days. As I slipped the panties up my legs I moved the panties in my mouth around with my tongue.

Returning to my computer I found the chat room in raptured as BtchBreakers was telling a story of humiliating a woman in his office. He made her strip down to her panties and beg him not to fire her. Once I was in front of the camera everything else stopped.

"Hello again everybody." I mumbled through the panties in my mouth as I sat down, which I knew was a mistake. Before anyone could say anything I stood up and twirled around letting all my 'fans' see my pantied ass. BtchBreakers started to make another request but SiSsYmOlEsTeR demanded his turn. He wanted me to play with my mother's vibrator, except he noted I should hurry. I found it quickly. I glanced at the clock and I now had twenty minutes of show time left. I pulled the panties from my mouth and tossed them onto my desk, replacing them with the buzzing vibrator. I pumped it in and out of my mouth a few times in front of the camera. Once the vibrator was wet enough I climbed onto my bed with my back to the camera and rolled my panties down. I put my face against the bed and reached back between my legs. I set the vibrator against my boipussy and slipped it in. I expected resistance but it just slipped in like it belonged there. I was starting to think that Daddy was right I really was just a slut. I twisted the base of the vibrator and felt it come to life. My tiny penis stiffened instantly and small moan escaped my lips. The deeper I pushed into my boipussy the hard my penis got. I pulled it out slowly, and then back in and I started to lose my hard on. So I pulled it out and slammed it back in hard. I was hard again and moaning wantonly. I wanted desperately to play with myself. But I didn't want to give 'my fans' the pleasure. The harder I fucked myself the harder I became. I felt precum soaking into my panties and I knew I was ready to cum. I tried to slow down but I couldn't I slammed the vibrator into harder and harder until I exploded. Cum flooded into my panties and I rolled from my knees till I was laying on my back.

As cum ran across my stomach and down my side I reached down and flipped the vibrator off before pulling it from my boipussy. I let it fall to the bed and closed my eyes till my breathing returned to normal. The silk panties clung to my shrinking penis, sending a chill up my back. I looked at the clock and was pleased to see that it was now 9:30 I was free of the internet tormentors. Sitting up in the bed I shivered as cold silk caressed my intimate parts.

Daddy had sent me a message while I was distracted. Tell your fans good buy and that you will post some new pictures soon. The cum soaked silk panties went from erotic to terrifying as I read my newest script. What pictures had been posted here already. And what was Daddy going to be posting next. I said my lines and Daddy posted a new message for me. Shove that vibrator back up your ass and come see me JUST AS YOU ARE.

I grabbed the vibrator and slipped it back into my boipussy. I almost came a second time just sliding it in. I considered turning it on just to feel it buzzing as I walked. I made it to my back door and though again about turning on the vibrator. Daddy would be proud of me if I turned it on. I was revolted at that thought, but as I turned the knob to open the door I couldn't get it out of my mind. I wanted Daddy to be proud of me. I knelt down and reached between my legs, slipping my fingers into my panties. Switching the vibrator back on my whole body convulsed. Standing up my boipenis hardened and I wanted to cum again but I knew Daddy would want me to wait.

Standing myself up I opened the door and confidently walked through; Crossing my back yard wearing nothing but a pair of cum soaked baby blue panties. I crossed into Daddy's yard and knocked at his back door. The panties from Friday night were still lying on the back porch. I had actually forgotten about them, I reminded myself to come back for them later. After five minutes when Daddy still hadn't answered I knocked again.

Daddy's face popped into the little window in the door and he smiled a wicked grin before twirling his finger around. I figured he liked me displaying myself so I spun around backwards and bent at the waist. I wanted to show him I had the vibrator in, just as he had asked me too. Daddy started shaking his head and moved to the door. My stomach turned as I realized the insanity of my situation. The door unlocked and Daddy popped his head out, still shaking from side to side and laughing. "You really aren't the brightest cunt are you. Go around the house and knock on my front door."

My heart froze. I had been seen yesterday when I ran the garbage out. God knows who would see me now. Daddy started to close the door and I panicked. My hand shot out and I grabbed the door. "Please don't make me do that please. Someone else will see me."

"Someone else?" Daddy pushed the door open and stepped out to me. He moved till he was behind me and wrapped one hand around my waist taking a hold of my penis through my panties. His other hand slipped into the back of my panties and took a hold of the vibrator. He caressed his fingers up and down the shaft of my penis. As his fingertips brushed against the base of my member he pulled the vibrator from me, leaving just the tip inside. When he started moving his fingers again he moved the vibrator at the same time. "Who saw you yesterday?"

"Mr. Roberts." I whispered my breath coming in heavy gasps.

"Do you want to cum again, sissy?" Daddy's voice was smooth and tickled the part of me that lusted after him. I couldn't speak, I just nodded my head as he continued to slowly play with my boipussy. "Well then, I want you to beg me to let you fuck old man Roberts."

I closed my eyes pushing back tears, my desire for him striped away. When he spoke again his voice was sharper but he still whispered "BEG me now bitch and speak up."

"Daddy, Can I sleep with... Fuck can I fuck old man Roberts up the street." My voice was rough but I spoke loud enough because Daddy turned the vibrator up to a higher setting. I moaned and begged some more "please Daddy, let me fuck him."

"Do you think he can even get it up at his age?" Daddy's tone was mocking and playful but he was doing an amazing job on my penis. I was ready to cum. Dropped his voice to a whisper Daddy said, "Keep begging."

"I could get him hard Daddy. I know I could." I raised my voice loud enough that I was sure any passing near Daddy's yard would have heard me. "Please let me fuck him Daddy. I need his cock."

Daddy squeezed my cock and pumped the vibrator harder into my backside. It only took a second for me to full panties with a second load of cum. MY knees went out from under me and if Daddy hadn't been quick I would have tumbled to the ground. He lowered me down and told me to compose myself and come inside. He left the back door open when he went inside. I curled myself into a ball and did everything I could to force myself not to cry. I laid there till Daddy came back out and nudged me with his foot. "I am leaving here in 20 minutes. You can get off your lazy sissy ass and get cleaned up or you can go as you are your choice. There are fresh clothes waiting for you in the same bedroom as last night."

An image flashed in my mind of Daddy driving me around town in nothing but a pair of panties, it terrified me. I pulled myself up and went inside. A shower was running and I heard Daddy call out that the hot water was probably running out. Steam was rolled around the shower curtain, I wasn't normally one to take hot showers but I was looking forward to this one. I peeled the wet panties from my crotch and rolled them down my legs before tossing them on the counter.

When I first stepped into the shower I recoiled from the penetrating heat. But my body quickly adapted and I let it was over me. Daddy had left me shampoo and some scented body wash. I scrubbed my body and hair quickly, but paid extra attention to my penis and boipussy. I wanted desperately to wash the past two days from my body and hoped that if I scrubbed hard enough it would happen. Daddy poked his head in the shower and told me he was just about ready to go. He looked me up and down while I was standing naked with hot water running down my body. He reached into the shower and turned the water off, right before he took ahold of me and kissed me deeply. His tongue slipped past my lips and I was instantly hard. It was a passionate kiss that twisted my feelings for my tormentor. Breaking the kiss Daddy gave me a gentle slap on the ass and told me to get dressed.

Stepping from the shower I wasn't surprised to find my panties missing. I went to pull the towel from its place on the wall and found that Daddy had secured a corner with a nail. The nail was waste height so I was still able to dry off. Once I was dry I started off naked through Daddy's house. Thankfully I was able to get to what I was starting to think of as my dressing room quickly. Daddy had laid out clothes for me on the bed. A pair of short shorts and a thin white tank top was accompanied by a neon pink string bikini. I put on the bikini first and settling it into place before looking at myself in the mirror. I looked cute in the bikini, but I still didn't want to go out in public wearing it. I pulled the tank top over my head and looked over to the mirror. The pink bikini was clearly visible. Picking up the shorts my face warmed with humiliation. They were tiny, if I was lucky the top of the bikini bottoms would be covered, but I was sure some of my ass would be hanging out. I pulled the shorts up tight and could feel my ass cheeks hanging out. I slipped on a pair of tennis shoes sitting next to the bed and went looking for Daddy.

I found Daddy sitting at a desk in his bedroom. The room itself was a mess with piles of clothes all over the place. Daddy was seated in a small task chair with his legs spread wide He had taken off his shorts and was stroking his hard cock. I didn't look at his monitor, mainly because I was afraid it would be video or pictures of me. I didn't ask what he wanted me to do, as I drew close to him I dropped to my knees and gentle moved his hand away, taking him into my mouth. His cock was warm and the tip was already covered in sweet pre-cum. Daddy had showered and smelled sweet. I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft and he let out a quite moan. His pleasure spurred me on and I quickened my pace. Just as his cock began to twitch in my mouth Daddy pulled free of me and stroked himself. Holding my head in place Daddy shot his load across my face in three thick streaks. As the final spasm washed over Daddy, he reached his hand out. "Give me your cum rag slut."

I froze. I had forgotten the cotton panties in my room. "I forgot it sir, I can go get it. I will be really quick." I was panicked that Daddy was going to snap, but he didn't Instead Daddy reached down and pulled me up so that he could wipe the tip of his cock clean on my shirt.

"Those panties are the only way you can remove cum from your body. So I guess today you will just have to wear it like the slut you are." Daddy then patted me on the head and walked over to his closet. The idea of wearing cum on my face in public horrified me. Crawling over to Daddy I thrust my face into the crack of his ass, before he could say anything I started licking. He started to lose his balance but Daddy caught himself on the door. My buried my tongue in his opening and reached around gripping his cock firmly. I pumped his cock in unison with my tongue. My boipenis began to bulge painfully in my tight shorts. I almost cried out but I held it in long enough to bring Daddy to another orgasm. Daddy pushed my head back and turned around. Daddy started stroking his own cock, pumping it hard and fast till he shot a load all over my chest. "You are the best little slut I have ever had you know that. Use your shirt to clean your face."

A mumbled thank you was all I said as I pulled the shirt up and wiped my face clean. Once I had my face cleared off I looked to Daddy who had some underwear on and was pulling a pair of jeans from a hanger. "Is there another tank top in the bedroom that I can use?"

"There are quite a few shirts in there, But you are going to wear that one all day." Daddy finished getting dressed and walked out of his room. He stopped just outside the door and whistled for me to follow.

Climbing into the passenger seat of Daddy's car I flushed bright red as he took my hand and rested it on his crotch. My hand was trembling as we pulled out of the driveway, and it didn't stop trembling till we pulled onto the freeway. Daddy reached down and started moving my hand back and forth along the shaft of his cock "We are going to get you some proper clothes today. A bunch of panties, and bras some skirts and dresses you know Sissy outfits. I was also thinking after seeing the state of my house you will be my new maid. We will get you a little maid's uniform and have you keep the place up."

Daddy didn't ask how I felt about that and neither of us said anything else the rest of the trip. We pulled off the freeway in a bad part of town. Snaking his way through side streets Daddy pulled into the parking lot of sleazy adult shop. Daddy gave my hand a light slap, signaling me to stop. Looking around the parking lot I was terrified. "You said we were going to the mall."

Daddy got out of the car motioning for me to follow him. When I didn't budge he walked around to the passenger side and opened my door. When I still didn't budge he reached in and grabbed my ear yanking me from the car. Once on my feet Daddy grabbed my boipenis through my shorts and squeezed it to the point of tears. "If it pleases me I can strip you naked right here and now and drag you in there to shop. Do you want to shop naked?"

I furiously shook my head now and Daddy lessened his hold of my crotch. "Good, now to answer your inappropriate question. You lost the right to dress like a young lady yesterday. So now you will dress like the whore you so obviously are."

Releasing my ear Daddy started for the door. I waited a second and again considered running, but I realized he was right. I was a whore, and I know that I was his whore. Reached the door before me Daddy waited with a courteous smile playing across his lips. Once I caught up he looked me up and down and said in an almost conspiratorial tone "Fix your panties."

I looked down at the waist band of my short shorts but I didn't see any of the neon pink bikini bottoms showing. When I looked back at Daddy confused his smile turned to a joyous grin as he spun me around. Starting on my sides Daddy slipped his finger into my short and pulled the bikini bottoms up till they were clearly visible above my shorts. He worked his fingers around my entire waste until it looked like I was wearing a neon pink belt, only it was obvious I wasn't a belt that was showing.

Daddy opened the door and pushed me inside with a firm smack on the ass. For a second I thought the inside of the building was abandoned it was near pitch black until my eyes adjusted. The outer walls of the store were lined with boxed products. The back wall was DVD's and the nearest to the entrance were blowup dolls, with the price going up the further you moved into the store. The center of the main room was filled with a dozen clothing racks. Most contained lingerie but a few contained sexy Halloween costumes and club wear. To the left of the entrance was a counter and just past that a rack with a few dozen pairs of spiked heels.

sissyneko
sissyneko
464 Followers