A Sister Haunted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I'm okay, I'm just going to read through this stuff for a bit. Thanks though." I didn't look back at her, but I know she sensed something was wrong. She hesitated before going back downstairs. I poured through the pages, hoping to find something useful. Hours passed, but I was content with my seclusion. The mere sight of Ashley made me feel like shit. Like a deviant who took advantage of the innocent.

Something caught my attention out the corner of my eye. I got up to see what it was and saw Ashley walking to Isabelle's living area.

"What you up to?" I called out.

"Oh! Mr. Du Bois!" She spun around holding her chest. My heart dropped to my feet. It was Isabelle.

So wait; she came to Ashley downstairs? I was really confused. First we discovered that she can show up without Ashley reading the diary, now I knew Ashley didn't have to be in the attic. It made sense when I thought about it. That's why Ashley freaked out and couldn't figure out how she got in the attic the last few encounters. She was walking up here.

"You looking for file?" Isabelle's question jolted me back to the present.

"No. Um. Yes. I am." I really had to start doing better on my conversations with her. She probably thought I had split personality.

"I change from these work clothes then I help you." She called Ashley's t-shirt and jeans her work clothes.

"No that's okay, I'm finished. I've got to get going." I started towards the stairs.

"You tell me what file you look for." She pulled her shirt over her head with no hesitation. She wasn't wearing a bra and acted completely comfortable being topless in front of me. I looked. I couldn't help it. My heart started beating faster. Her breast were so vibrant and perfect. I had to clear my thoughts. Before I could move she turned away from me and started sliding her pants down. Her firm bottom was pointing right at me. After she stepped out of the pants she looked at me over her shoulder. Then she hooked her panties with her thumb and slid them down slowly while gazing at me. I watched her pink softness come into view.

"You like?" She was teasing me.

"I have to go." I hurried to the steps.

"You lie to me and fuck you wife still?" I think it was a question. "No. Um. I'm not, I just have stuff I need to do." I continued down the stairs. Right as I grabbed the door knob, furniture started crashing on the floor. I wondered how much more the furniture could take. No wonder they built the shit so sturdy. Those nineteenth century bitches were crazy!

I ran back up. I couldn't let my fear get in the way of protecting Ashley. She was the only innocent party left in this cluster. Isabelle stood before me mostly naked. Her panties were just above her knees. She was knocking stuff off dressers. I grabbed and held her in a bear hug.

"I'm not doing anything wrong. Stop acting like this."

"You the one acting!" Hate raged from her eyes.

"What do you want from me?" Maybe that was a good way to find out what she wanted; to ask.

"I want out of this hell. You lie to me. You fuck me, then fuck you wife. I am shamed and want to be free." She was starting to break down. Tears started to flow. I felt the tension release in her muscles and her body caved in my arms.

"What do you mean you want to be free?"

"I want to die." The minute the words left her lips, my heart stopped beating. Ashley was in danger. I needed to get her out of there, but its not like I could wake her up. Isabelle was in charge.

I lowered my voice and tried to sound compassionate. But in truth, I just wanted to protect Ashley.

"Look. I'm here. See. I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay with you."

She wrapped her arms around my neck. Her head slowly moved up the side of my face until she brought our lips together. She kissed me passionately. Not wild with lust like the last time, but with true emotion. She loved Mr. Du Bois, and every time I hurt her, she tried to hurt Ashley. I surrendered and kissed her back. I felt her fumbling with my sweat pants. Again, she commented on the strange design. She pulled my shirt over my head then started kissing down my chest. She sucked my nipples and slightly bit at them. She looked at me between nibbles. She dropped to her knees and started kissing on my stomach and around my navel. My body was reacting to its training, it didn't care who was providing the stimulus.

She pulled the waistband of my sweats and slid them and my boxers down to my knees. My cock stood alert and ready to proceed. She licked the underside of my shaft from its base all the way to the tip. She let out a soft 'Mmhm' sound to let me know she liked it. She finished pushing my pants down and pulled them off my legs. She didn't waste time getting my shaft back in her possession. She started working her hand up and down slowly. When a drop of pre-cum started oozing out the top she licked it off and told me that's what she was waiting for.

She swallowed me as far as she could. I didn't know women gave oral sex back in the 1800s, but now I realize the skills had to be passed down from somewhere; and Isabelle was very skilled. She sucked, in and out, over and over, and moaned constantly as if she savored my taste. The vibrations from her voice made it feel even better. I held onto her head as she slide her mouth on and off my hardness. I only looked at the ceiling. As much as I was trying to help her, I just couldn't watch my sister's face as she unknowingly pleasured her brother. I just kept telling myself that it was for her own good I was doing this.

When I felt my cum building I pulled away again. Isabelle wasn't too happy about it and cursed as cum blasted out and hit the floor.

"Now you no fuck me! You not hard!" She got up and walked towards the bed. I wasn't sure what her mood was. She sat on the bed and opened her legs. She ran her fingers up and down the length of her slit.

"You make me cum like I make you cum." I couldn't. No. She's my sister. How could I?

I watched Isabelle move her fingers up and down, then suck them in her mouth, only to return them for more flavor. I eased towards her. My eyes were fixed on her pink enclosure. 'What am I doing?' I wondered to myself.

I kneeled on the floor by the bed; Isabelle was at the edge of it with her feet propped up. Her pink moistened cunt was right in front of my face. I couldn't believe I was so close to it. I couldn't believe I was about to taste it. I prayed Ashley would forgive me. Then I leaned forward and tasted my sister's sweet flavor. I could feel the guilt returning to me. But the difference was, I didn't feel guilty for tasting Ashley's pussy, I felt guilty because I liked it. She tasted very good. The day she finds out about our encounter, I will have to lie and tell her I didn't want to keep doing it. I prayed she never found out.

I slid my tongue up and down the inner walls of her cunt until I satisfied myself with her taste. Then I used it to tickle her sensitive little barb. She jerked and squeezed my head with her legs. I flicked her clit a few more times and watched her convulse. Then I flattened my tongue and put pressure over her clit while rocking my head back and forth over the top of it. It didn't take long and she started bucking wildly. She grabbed my hair and clamped my head in place. She was screaming out. Her juices flowed on my tongue. I didn't attempt to move it.

"Oh, Mr. Du Bois." She was exhausted. "Where you learn that Mr. Du Bois?"

"You taught me." I said, hoping I was right, while trying to appease her.

"I did good job." She laughed weakly then laid back on the bed to rest. I wiped her off and put her in a dress. I definitely didn't want Ashley waking up naked. Minutes after I put her back in bed she was sound asleep. I cleaned my cum off the floor and went to wash up.

I sat under the water flow thinking about what I did. A tug-a-war was taking place in my mind. Should I have done anything differently? What could I have done differently? There's always if, ands, or buts; and I was driving myself crazy with them. Even as I questioned the morality of what I had done to my sister, I could feel myself getting aroused as the images of her pink rose bud flashed in my mind. I turned the hot water off and let the cold water fight my battles for me.

When I walked downstairs I was surprised. Isabelle was sitting on the sofa watching TV? She looked at me.

"Hey, I didn't bother taking the dress off." It was Ashley. "I guess you missed it again huh?"

Shit! I forgot I was suppose to act like I had talked to her.

"No - actually I talked to her."

"You did? Did you find out anything?" Ashley looked excited.

"Yeah, but can you go change? That dress freaks me out." She laughed and ran upstairs.

I only had a few minutes to come up with a story for Ashley. But one thing was for certain, I needed to get her out of the house. And I needed Gales advice. I told Ashley that I thought Isabelle did have feelings for Mr. Du Bois, but she wouldn't talk to me much. I also told her that we needed to go see Gale. She looked optimistic about the trip until I asked her to sleep in the living room with me again. I told her I wanted to tie ourselves together just in case. I think she knew I was hiding something.

When we got to Gales place, the secretary walked us back to Gale's room for us to wait. She said Gale called and asked us to make ourselves at home, she's running a little late with an appointment. I hate that she knows we're coming without us even calling. She gives me the creeps. When she got there she was excited for an update.

"Okay, tell me everything. What'd you guys find out?" Gale asked. Ashley just looked at me.

"Oh, um. Well, Isabelle and Mr. Du Bois are having an affair we think. And Ashley doesn't have to be reading the diary to host. Isabelle just shows up sometimes when Ashley is sleeping. Oh and it doesn't only happen in the attic, I watched her walk up to the attic one time and she talked to me as Isabelle."

"I see. So Isabelle and Du Bois are having an affair. And she thinks you are Du Bois still." It was more of a statement than a question. I'm glad the room is dark because I could feel my face was beet red. Ashley just listened as Gale spoke.

"So do you have any clue why she is still here?" Gale interrogated me.

"Not really. But um; I was wondering what would happen if Ashley were to leave the house?" Ashley's face turned sharply to me. I didn't want to look at her.

"What are you talking about." She protested.

"Look. I didn't want to tell you this before now, but I think you're not safe at the house. I think Isabelle killed herself, and I'm afraid history will repeat itself. She doesn't realize she's in a borrowed body."

"What. Why do you say that?" Ashley inquired.

"Because, she was pretty hostile with me a couple times. I thought it was just because I was afraid of her, but I think she's nuts. I don't want you to get hurt!" I kept looking at Gale for support but she seemed more intent on reading my expressions than to comment on what I was saying.

"So, what happens if she leaves, will Isabelle stay away from her?" I cut Ashley off and repeated my question.

"Yes. But its not that easy." I asked what she meant. "Once communication has been established. Spirits get more and more aggressive the more you ignore their needs. I think you already know that don't you." She looked directly at me. My face went numb. 'Does she know what I've done?' I wondered.

"Sometimes we have to do things that are uncomfortable when it comes to fulfilling last wishes. No one will know what happens but you two." Gale continued. "If you think Isabelle's wishes are beyond you, then yeah, you can abandon her and Ashley will have to stay clear of the house. But before you do that, I want you to ask yourself what you would want if you were waiting around for your last wish." She seemed agitated.

"Well hopefully I wouldn't be sitting around waiting for someone to fix what I was too chicken shit to do myself." I was done and ready to go. And I could tell Gale didn't like my tone either, but I wasn't about to risk Ashley's safety over some stupid psycho spirit. As we were walking out Gale called Ashley back. I waited for her outside.

"What did she want?" I asked as we walked towards the car.

"She just wanted me to consider my "gift" and not to waste it. Oh and she wanted me to check on you after I leave town just to see if anything weird happens. She knows you won't call her so she wants me to relay any experiences you have."

The drive back was silent. But I knew we had to talk about her leaving so I decided to be the one to bring it back up.

"Look Ash. I think we should give it some time, then you can come back to the house and maybe Isabelle will have figured her issues out." I was trying to spin it into a positive.

"I don't think it works that way." She replied.

"Well, I just don't want you to get hurt." I was trying to guilt trip her.

"I know. I'll pack when we get back." Now I was the one feeling guilty.

We booked one of those last minute deals and I helped her pack most of her stuff. I told her to leave some things because I wanted her to feel welcomed back. I didn't want her to feel rejected by the way I was rushing her out the door. But, I think she felt abandoned. I brought her to the airport a few hours early because you never know what the wait time is going to be. We hugged and said our goodbyes. The departure felt cold.

I left her and went back home. It was pretty late by the time I got back and Ashley still had a couple hours to wait for her flight. I was feeling terrible about how things ended. I needed to relax so I decided to take a shower and lay back and watch a movie. I let the warm water run down my back and fall from my head. I love the feeling of a warm shower.

I was leaning into the spray when the water all the sudden got really hot. Scalding hot actually. I jumped back then tried to reach around to turn the water off. I could have sworn I was turning the knobs but the water flow wasn't decreasing. I pulled the shower curtain open to step out the tub and the bathroom was full of fog. I couldn't see two feet in front of me. The water burned my leg as I was getting out so I sort of jumped. When my foot hit the floor I heard the splash of water. My feet went out from under me and I saw the shower rod and curtain as I fell backwards. I think I remember the sound of my head hitting the edge of the tub. Then my eyes faded to darkness.

Chapter Eight

When I woke up my body was stiff. Water was still spurting out of the shower, only this time it was cold. I tried to sit up but my body hurt everywhere. I used my arm to push myself on my side and when my eyes focused I could see blood running in streams with the water on the floor. I managed to get on my hands and knees and started crawling to the door. I wasn't sure where I was going I just wanted to escape the bathroom.

Right as I was crawling in the hall I heard the front door close and my name called. Blood was starting to run in my left eye so I couldn't really focus. And my head was pounding so hard I couldn't think straight. Then I heard a scream. Ashley ran to me and almost knocked me over. She was frantically asking what happened. I couldn't form words. When I tried to look up at her I rolled on my back and blacked out again.

When I woke up there was bright lights all around me. I tried to focus my eyes. A blurry object move into my vision. My eyes started to focus then I realized it was Ashley.

"Hey. You're okay. We're at the hospital. You hit your head on the tub. Remember?"

I didn't remember, but she said I shook my head. She called the nurse to the room and she did a series of test on me. I don't remember my reactions to that either, but apparently I was going to survive. I don't think I was awake long. Next thing I remember, it was dark in the room and Ashley was balled up on the couch next to my bed. I tried to wake her but my voice wouldn't work. I watched her sleep a few minutes before I drifted back asleep.

The next day I felt a whole lot better. I was sore as hell but I could move my limbs and speak. Ashley told me about how scared she was when I didn't reply to her text. She tried calling me several times and couldn't get a hold of me so she decided to take a cab home from the airport. I thanked her for saving me and apologized for sending her away. She didn't want to speak of her leaving. She was just happy I was doing better.

They released me from the hospital and Ashley drove us home. She set me up on the couch and told me not to worry she'd take care of me. We were watching TV when she brought up what we were both thinking about.

"Isabelle did this you know." She looked at me for a reaction. I didn't have one. "Gale said they get aggressive. And I think she was afraid for you, which is why she told me to check on you." I didn't have a reply.

We watched TV for a few more hours then Ashley helped me adjust on the couch so I could sleep. I woke up the next morning and could tell my soreness was going away. My head was sensitive to the touch, but wasn't aching anymore. I woke Ashley and asked if she wanted breakfast. We needed a new plan. I told her we should both leave, but I couldn't go back to Sacramento, I had a job to worry about. I didn't think I could swing my mortgage and an apartment too. Plus, now I realize why my house was on the market so long and was a really good price. It had a permanent live-in.

"We could always just find out what Isabelle wants." Ashley suggested. I knew she wanted to help, but she didn't know what was actually happening; or what I had done to her. Our future was already at stake if she ever found out and I didn't want to risk more. But we were stuck.

"Ash. I don't think you understand. Isabelle has feelings for Mr. Du Bois, so she don't want to talk to me like a friend." I was trying to find a way to ease around the reality of what was happening between Isabelle and Du Bois. "She even tried to kiss me once. That's why she got upset, cause I told her no."

"Oh." Ashley blushed, finally realising what I was talking about.

We sat for a long time without speaking. My mind was racing, trying to figure out our next move when her next comment came out of nowhere.

"Well, you can kiss her if you want to. I mean, you can kiss me. Maybe if she feels close to you she will open up."

I was dumbfounded. I couldn't tell her I had already kissed her because she may wonder what else I did.

"Are you sure. I mean. Do you think that's okay to do?" I asked.

"Like Gale said, some of it may be uncomfortable, but we'll be the only people that know what happens."

"I don't know, it just seems - strange I guess." I added

"Yeah, but its just a kiss." She walked over and grabbed both sides of my face and kissed me right on the mouth. It wasn't full french or anything but it was more than we would have shared any other day before Isabelle came along.

"See. Now you don't have to worry about it." She sat back down and started eating her food.

I didn't say a word.

Later when we were sitting on the couch, Ashley was reading the diary. She told me several pages had been torn out. We discussed the possibility that those pages might hold clues to what happened. Ashley went upstairs to search for them. When I went up to check on her, I wasn't surprised to see Isabelle waiting for me. When she wrapped her arms around me I winced in pain and she acted concerned for me. I wanted to curse at her and tell her it was her fault - stupid bitch.

She was actually very gentle with me. She laid on the bed behind me and wrapped her arms around me. She lightly stroked my hair away from my cut and hummed her lullaby; the same one as before. Maybe this was the perfect time to have a conversation with her. She didn't seem fixed on ripping my clothes off.