A Sister's Side of the Story

Story Info
Sister tells her side of sex story with younger brother.
3.3k words
4.39
250k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the stories about my relationship with my brother have been written or told by my brother, but now it's my turn. I will give people my story and spin on the first time he and I began our incestuous affair. We're not some southern hillbilly incest family even though that seems to be the popular stereotype of this genre. We live in New York, and we live absolutely normal lives. I am a lawyer at a very well known firm and my brother is in college. He isn't an Adonis but he has very sexy eyes and muscular body. I am no Aphrodite as well but I can say with confidence that I am very pretty. I have never had problems getting boyfriends and I was previously engaged. I am a small framed girl with decent size, perky tits, but my ass is very round and constantly stared at by all men. I often wear very tight pants or jeans to flaunt it while I still have it, and the attention is very gratifying. But while I am publicly very reserved and orthodox, I have a very wild sexual side. Behind closed doors I turn into a slut. I love sex, and I'm not ashamed of it at all. So with that said, I will start the story.

It was mid-summer, I was in my apartment on Long Island and drinking some wine. It had been the most obnoxious day at work and I needed to have a glass of wine to relax. It was so hot out that night, and my skin was damp with sweat throughout the night. I was going out with the girls that night to this really upscale bar, so I started to get ready. I got into the shower and felt this steaming hot water caressing my back as I began to lather my body in body wash. I shaved my legs and my pussy and I could feel my juices flowing as I rinsed with the shower head. I was really horny that night, and I knew after a few drinks at the bar I was going to be all over some guy. Considering the fact that I was probably going to go home with some guy I put on my sexiest thong and even went with some garter belts with my stockings. I put on my sexy black dress and shoes, and decided to go with a diamond necklace. I looked in the mirror and felt really sexy as I held my third glass or wine.

Then I realized I left my diamond earrings at my parents house the other night. I thought about switching to another necklace and earring s but I wanted to wear those earrings so bad. Since I was ready at 8:15 and we weren't going out until 9:00, I figured I would go over and get them. I got into my car and realized I should not have been driving. I wasn't drunk but I was definitely buzzed. But since it was only a few minutes away I figured I would be okay. The air conditioning was making my skin cold and I could feel my nipples getting hard. I pulled into the driveway to only see my little brother's car there. I wasn't surprised, it was a Friday and he was definitely drinking and not driving that night. I felt the heat when I stepped out of the car and began to walk to the front door. I found my house key that my parents made me keep for instances such as this, and jiggled it in the door. The door opened and I stepped inside. It was even hotter than outside.

"Dad, would you turn on the air conditioning for once in your life," I whispered to myself as I reached for a light switch. The room lit up and I saw myself in the mirror they had in the hall. I really loved that dress. It was very short so it showed a lot of leg and my tits poured out of the low cut front. Thank god my parents are out for the night because they would die if they saw me in this. I walked into the kitchen and saw my brothers laptop on the counter, opened and on.

"He must have left his computer on." I said to myself as I began to walk towards his room. I saw out of the corner of my eye porn on his computer, and I laughed to myself. I walked over to it to see it closer and saw that it was a typical porn site: huge tit blond sucking on an oversized cock. I remembered how much I love sucking on cock and then I realized a word document on the bottom of the screen labeled "sex story". I opened it quickly and glanced over the pages, reading the paragraphs and the dialogue. I suddenly realized I was reading my little brother's sex fantasy and closed it immediately. I was ashamed that it turned me on. It was my brother's thoughts! I walked out of the kitchen and back to the hall. I could see the light on at the end of the hall and I realized my brother was still home. I walked along the carpet and didn't hear anything but heavy breathing. I figured he was doing sit-ups or something like usual so I popped my head slightly in the room as I reached to knock on the open door.

What I saw shocked me so much I didn't even knock. I stood in the threshold and watched in awe. My little brother was laying on his bed jerking off with his head back and eyes closed. I froze. I couldn't find myself to leave I just stood there and watched him stroking it. His cock wasn't huge, maybe 5 or 6 inches, but it was very thick. But it wasn't his cock that intrigued me, it was his big heavy balls that captivated me. His legs were spread open and his balls were so big and heavy that they were resting on his bed. They bounced slightly with every jerk but mostly rested there. His entire body was hairless including his pelvic area, and sweat was glistening on his chest. I felt my body rushing with heat and I could feel my pussy getting wet as I watched.

I suddenly came to my senses and realized it was my little brother. I left the doorway and ran down the hall towards the front door. I ran up the stairs to get my earrings. Upstairs I lifted my skirt and felt my wet pussy tingling with excitement and began slowly rubbing it.

"Hello?" I heard him yell from the kitchen. " Who is in the house?"

I bit my lip and sighed. "It's just me, Shannon." I said

He walked to meet me at the bottom of the stairs only wearing lacrosse shorts. I found myself staring at his shoulders, still glistening in sweat.

"Look at you, you look good Shan." He said when he looked up at me in my dress. I smiled and thanked him as I went to put my earrings in. "Are you hanging out for a little while?" He asked. "

"Oh, um, no Im going out in like a half hour. I just came by to get my earrings. I have to bring my car back for when they pick me up" I stammered throughout the entire thing, completely uncomfortable.

"Oh come on, have a glass of wine or something, you look like you need it. Just get them to pick you up here, and I'll bring your car back tomorrow."

I agree unwillingly but I did need a glass of wine. I called the girls and told them to pick me up here and they said they were running late and wouldn't be here until 9:30-10:00. I was a little upset but didn't mind after Mike handed me a glass of wine. I sat down at the counter and watched him open a bottle of beer and wash his hands. I found myself staring at his upper body and realized it was turning me on. He caught me and said that he had been working out. I laughed to myself but was uncomfortable with the fact that I knew the truth. We made meaningless talk and I decided to go to the bathroom and gather myself. I walked down the hallway towards the bathroom which was right next to his room. I don't know why but I looked over my shoulder and slipped into his room. I could smell the powerful scent of sex and cum and my pussy juices began flowing. I was so ashamed but so turned on at the same time. I couldn't escape the image of those big balls. I thought I heard him and ran out into the bathroom, but he never was coming. I fixed my hair in the mirror and saw the shine of sweat on my cleavage.

When I got back to the kitchen he was sitting at the counter, drinking his beer and talking on his cell phone. I went across from the counter and went into the cabinet to look for something to eat. I bent over and I could feel his eyes on my ass. I was teasing him and it was making me so horny. I felt dirty and ashamed, but I felt so sexy and free. He hung up his phone and began to talk about something on television with me but I wasn't paying attention. I leaned over the counter towards him making sure i pushed my tits together. I watched his sexy blue eyes stealing glances at them, and then he realized I caught him after one long stare.

I looked at him and then down at my tits, and then back at him. He was flushed with embarrassment. He muttered an apology and drank the rest of his beer and stood up. I could see a small mound in his lacrosse and knew I was turning him on. I asked him to get me a bag of pretzels out of the cabinet that I could never reach. He came over and looked in the cabinet and said he didn't see any. I walked over and got between him and the cabinet and looked. He was close behind me and I pretended to drop the pen I was playing with. I bent over very quickly, not giving him the time to back up and felt my ass press against his crotch. I smiled knowing i got him, but was amazed to see he did not move back at all. I looked over my shoulder at him and he pretended to be looking up, but I could feel his cock growing slowly.

This was it. I was going to make the first move on my little brother. i began to slide my ass up and down grinding against his cock. I looked over my shoulder still as he realized what I was doing and looked back at me shocked. I didn't stop and he didn't move, but his cock was getting harder and harder. Suddenly he grabbed my hips and I realized this was going to happen. He lifted my dress up so my thong covered ass could grind against him. I stood up and turned to him, and stepped into kiss him, feeling his cock press against me. We made out hard and our hands moved all over each other. He licked and kissed my neck and then worked down to my cleavage. I slid my thong down while his tongue licked all over me. He turned me around and dropped to his knees. He lifted my dress and I could feel him staring at my bare pussy. There was a moment pause before I felt his tongue licking my pussy lips. He licked and kissed and sucked my pussy as my body shook and I gripped onto the counter. I had never been eaten out like that, and realized I was going to cum as he fucked me with his tongue. I came hard and he continued to lick my sensitive pussy. He stood up behind me and kissed on my neck as i slid off my black dress. My body was then naked besides the garter belts and stockings. I kissed him hard as I pressed my hands against his chest and abs. I wanted to take off his shorts but the feeling of him sucking on my tits was immobilizing me. Suddenly I yanked down the shorts and his cock bounced out against me. I took hold of it and walked him into the living room and pushed him onto the couch. The room was well lit and I looked at the massive balls between his legs as I dropped to my knees. I began to lick the tip of his cock and then began to suck on it. Suddenly I had his entire cock in my mouth, sucking so hard as my tongue ran all over his shaft. His cock was very thick and it felt so good throbbing in my mouth. After sucking his cock for a while i couldn't wait to get to those big balls. I held them in my hand as I began to lick them. He moaned as my tongue licked all over them.

"Mmm you like that baby? You like it when I lick you big balls?" I asked him in a very sexual voice,

"Oh god yea, Shannon, suck on them." He moaned, looking shocked that I spoke like that. With his command i sucked one of the massive orbs into my mouth. I sucked on it lightly and then spit it out and then sucked in the other one. I spit that one out too and licked them both again. They were soaked with spit and I licked back up the bottom of the shaft and sucked his cock until he came. He began moaning loudly and pressing on the back of my head.

"Im going to cum! He yelled as I stuck out my tongue and jerked his cock. Laces of hot, creamy cum shot onto my tongue and dripped down back onto his cock and balls. It was a massive load but I love cum, and I licked and sucked ever drop from his cock. His cock lost some hardness as it rested on his stomach.

"Oh my god that was amazing Shannon," he said panting. "You licked up every drop of cum."

"Yeah I'm a cum slut," I said playing with his balls.

With his cock still big but soft, I decided to give him a lap dance and get him hard again. I sat my bare ass on his cock and began to grind back and forth on it. I could feel his balls sticking to my pussy lips in the heat. He licked the sweat from my back as his cock began to get hard. I stood up as he fingered me from behind and licked my asshole. Then i sat down between his legs and his thick cock entered my pussy. I could feel every inch and every vein of his cock as i bounced up and down on it. I fucked him hard and long. Our bodies were almost dripping with sweat in the heat. Then we got up and went to the floor. I laid on my back and spread my legs as he got between them. I held onto his strong arms as his cock slid deeply into me. What started out as a slow rhythm turned into very fast and hard thrusts.

"Yeah baby I love it hard, fuck me as hard as you can!" I yelled biting my lip.

His cock felt amazing and his heavy balls slapped hard against my ass. I gripped hard on his shoulders as he pounded me with deep thrusts of hot cock. I felt my body starting to shake beneath him and I knew I was going to cum. With one fast thrust I felt my pussy flushed with ecstasy and I let out a very loud moan. I came hard but he never stopped thrusting in and out of me. My pussy was almost painfully sensitive but Mike had no intention of stopping. It turned me on even more watching him act so animalistic. His deep breathing and moaning made me so horny I began to raise my hips and match his thrusting. He began so slow up but I continued to thrust up into him, and suddenly I felt his balls tighten up and he was filling my pussy with hot cum. I was waiting for him to stop and lay down but he just continued to fuck me. His thick, hot cum came oozing out of me as he continued to pound me with that cock. Once again his huge, heavy balls began to slap against me. After a while, I needed him to fuck me doggie style and hit my g-spot. So I got from underneath him, still dripping with cum and got on my hands and knees as he got behind me.

"Are you going to fuck me like an animal, Mike?"

"Oh yeah Im going to fuck you so hard!" He yelled as his cock filled me again. His hands groped all over my body as he started to fuck me from behind.

It felt like it lasted forever as I received the hardest, fastest fucking of my life. His balls slapped against my pussy lips the entire time making that sexy suction sound. Our bodies were drenched in sweat when I felt myself about to cum. He pushed deep inside of me and came out really slowly and I felt myself shaking hard with an orgasm. Just as he was about to enter my pussy again I turned around and began to suck his cock.

"I can't take anymore Mike, you fucked me raw." I whispered before sliding his cum-soaked cock into my mouth. He got onto his back as I never let his cock leave my mouth. It was only a matter of seconds before my brother busted another massive load of cum. It shot in laces all over my tits and his stomach as I tried to catch some in my mouth. I licked the cum from his abs and collapsed on top of him, feeling his chest still panting. Our bodies were hot and sticky with sweat and cum, and I never felt so comfortable.

"That was unreal, Shannon, I never had anything like that."

"I can't say I have ever had anything that hot in my entire life. I mean you fucked me so hard and you just kept going. How long were we doing that?"

I looked over at the clock. 12:49. We had been fucking for hours, and I knew we were not finished. He got up and came back with a bottle of water, and as he walked back towards me my eyes locked back onto those massive, heavy balls. He sat down on the couch unaware of my staring. He drank from the bottle as I began to crawl towards him on my hands and knees. I licked the heavy balls resting on his leg and gave his cock a quick lick.

"You have enough cum in those big balls to keep a cum slut like me happy for the rest of the night?" He took hold of his cock and put it up to my lips.

"I have enough to cover you as many times as you want."

I smiled and went back to work on my little brother. And I haven't stopped. I am addicted to his endurance, speed, muscles, those big heavy balls, and the massive loads of cum he erupts.