A Sixties Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pouted, "Only if you promise to be really naughty."

"I promise," I said as she slipped in beside me, pressing her lithe body hard up against mine.

"I hope you have that third Johnny because you're going to need it," she said, reaching down between us. I let her fondle me as I stroked her firm breasts. She seemed to enjoy just playing with my cock and balls and, needless to say, I enjoyed letting her.

We were eating eat others faces when she whispered in my ear, "Have you got a handkerchief?"

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm going to wank you off so that you can give me a good 'seeing to' when you shag me."

"Good thinking. It's on the bedside table."

I rolled onto my back and awaited my fate.

She resumed her fondling and then started to wank me. Her deft hand felt wonderful as she steadily pumped my stiff cock up and down.

After a short time I hissed between clenched teeth,

"Oh!.. I'm cumming," and white ropes of semen shot into the air and all across my stomach. As I pumped she grasped my cock tightly, intensifying the experience.

"I love to watch it do that," she said, gently wiping the semen from my body.

"Now me," she said gleefully and lay back herself.

"Give me a minute," I said, turning towards her and smiling.

I was 'temporarily indisposed' as they say and stroked her face.

"I'm sorry," she said, kissing me quite tenderly. "When you're ready."

The warm, sweet-smelling body lying next to me revived me quite quickly. My stroking of her face moved lower to the stroking of her breasts as I kissed her mouth.

Rolling her nipples between my fingers produced a demand for more stimulation lower down and my fingers walked down her flat tummy into the tangled forest in her groin. Only when I slipped a long finger between her legs and into her slippery crevice did she moan, spread her legs wide and arch up to meet my persistent hand.

I fingered her unmercifully, in - out - up – down. The more I rubbed, the slicker she got and the more she moaned until I felt my hand covered in a sticky goo. I thought she had pee'd herself but it was more like my cum – all slippery.

She lay back and after several minutes, said, "that was fantastic."

"You squirted on my hand. I didn't know that girls cum as well."

"Neither did I," she replied nestling her head into my shoulder," but it was …wonderful."

We lay together for ages. It was clear that what had happened had drained Jenny in more ways than one!

"We don't have to do anything if you don't want to," I said.

"No, I want to. In fact, I've been thinking." She screwed her face up into a coy expression. "Could we do it in other positions….I mean…I would like to try every position… if that's OK with you."

"What did you have in mind?"

She grabbed my cock and squeezed it then asked,

"Have you got the Johnnie?"

I leaned across her and grabbed my shirt taking the last condom from its top pocket. She took it from my hand and unwrapped it. Then she slipped it onto my rigid shaft.

"OK," she said, rolling over onto her stomach and assuming a kneeling position with her legs spread.

"I'm ready. Put it in from behind – like the stallions do it."

Her friend in the south kept horses, so I am sure that she had seen them copulating on the farm.

I knelt behind her with my penis waving freely and had to take it in hand to point it at its target. Jenny's excitement had distended her vulva and it seemed twice its normal size as I rubbed the tip of my cock along its slit. It parted like the red sea as I did this and I plunged it deep inside her with a single forward thrust.

It was a completely different feeling to entering her from the front – It felt as if I was much more detached and, frankly, much less intimate – although very pleasurable.

"I like this –it's rubbing the right parts," said Jenny between gasps, and then added, "do it for a bit longer then let me go on top."

I pulled out with a plop as ordered after a few more thrusts and rolled over onto my back beside her. Jenny straddled me, guiding my cock into her cunt whilst I held her waist. Once embedded, she held still for a bit then bounced up and down on top of me – slowly at first, relishing my length as it sawed in and out of her, then more quickly.

I derived exquisite pleasure from watching my cock disappear inside her then slide almost fully out. I was on the front seat at a porn show.

Having just settled into a steady rhythm in this position and was about to cum she said,

"Let me turn around," and lifted herself off me.

She must have thought that she was back in the field with her stallion because, in this position, she rode me hard, her grunts and groans punctuated with "Oh, yes…Oh …….yessss!"

At last she came. I could feel the muscles in her vagina grab me and release me in a milking sensation that pushed me over the edge. I gave a final thrust up, embedding all my cock deep inside her as I came. Seconds later I felt the trickle of cum down my shaft and onto my crotch. She collapsed forward, detaching herself from me as I removed the well worn condom, thankfully intact.

She laid backwards, nestling in beside me and cuddling me.

"Well," I asked at last, "which position do you like best?"

Her reply was slow to come.

"I liked them all and will reserve judgment pending further trials," she said guardedly, "and you?"

"About the same as you I suppose, although the though of being a stallion serving a mare got me excited."

She poked me jokingly then kissed me again saying,

"You can be my stallion any time you want."

***********

Jenny and I spent many more days together exploring our sexuality during that torrid summer. It was a journey for both of us and, when we meet these days it is always tinged with the deepest affection born from mutual exploration.

12