A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers

We fell into each other's arms and started to undress each other in a slow and erotic strip show. Each bit of clothing came off bit by bit, sliding the suits off and then each other's bra and panties. Eventually we were both fully naked. It was the first time I had seen Kim naked. She had small but perfectly shaped breasts a lovely slim waist, the sexiest butt and pair of legs walking. As usual, my cock sprang to attention, she looked down and wrapped her hands around it. I looked over at the mirror on the wall and what I saw still shocked me. I had forgotten all about my hair and face make up. Looking back at me was a beautiful, flat chested girl with a huge cock! Kim saw me looking and said "I told you that you are a pretty girl, even now you'd still pass for a girl, apart from this monster in my hands of course!"

I followed her to the bathroom where she turned on the shower, lowering the showerhead so it just sprayed at our chest height. She climbed in and pulled me in behind her. The water was running in rivers down between us, Kim reached for the musk gel, took a handful and started to rub it all over my chest and groin, also massaging my hard cock and balls. I went to raise the showerhead but she stopped me saying, "Don't raise that, I don't want to see that pretty face and hair of yours ruined" She was certainly a strange girl but knew what she wanted. I took a handful of shower gel and started to massage it into her boobs and down to her crotch and butt. She had the loveliest tight butt which was firm under my massaging fingers.

She looked straight into my eyes before sliding down until her head was level with my cock. The shower water was now cascading all over her pretty hair. She took my cock in her mouth and started to give me a slow blowjob. To say she was good was an understatement. She was bobbing her head slowly back and forth taking about three quarters of in until I could feel it touch the back of her throat. She sucked real hard and I could hear her slurping efforts as she moved her head back and forth. She must have started to taste my pre-cum because she then started to hum. The humming had the same effect I guess as a vibrator does on a girl, and within a couple of minutes my usual self-control had gone. "Kim, That's fabulous" I groaned " but I've got to warn you, I'll be cuming soon. She looked up without taking my cock from her mouth and nodded, giving me a long sexy wink at the same time. I took this as the green light and let myself go.

I felt my orgasm building up and then with a huge explosive spurt I came. The first blast of cum came flying from my cock, filling her sweet little mouth. I felt her stiffen as it flooded in and could see some of it escape from the corners of her mouth, but she didn't back off one little bit. I looked down as I pumped spurt after spurt into her. She still struggled with the quantity as I could see her swallowing hard time after time as more dribbles of it escaped. She kept on sucking and swallowing until my cock started to go soft. She stood up, her hair all wet, makeup running down her face and dribbles of come on her face. She wiped a finger around her chin to collect the dribbled cum, sucking it all into her mouth not wanting to waste any.

"How was that?" she gushed. I could smell my cum on her breath as she moved closer to me. "That was the best blowjob I've ever had," I replied truthfully "you must have done that before" "Sure, but not on one that tastes so sweet" she replied, licking her lips as she looked at me. She moved in even closer and kissed me full on the mouth again. I could taste my cum as her tongue probed my mouth.

"Nikki, could you taste your cum?" she asked when she pulled away. "A little" I said, surprised that she was still calling me Nikki "Good Isn't it" she said grinning widely at me. "I'm so glad you like it, I've got plenty more on draught" I replied. "Good, I'm sure I'll want some more later" she said wickedly.

We finished off our shower and got dried. Kim then removed my makeup and let me wash my hair and face. Whilst I was washing my hair she shouted "I've laid something out for you to wear, I'll see you down in the room" I knew it was going to be feminine clothes, and sexy ones at that, since she didn't have anything else. I picked up the long black satin robe laid on the bed and found a pair of shiny black satin panties laid out underneath. I slipped on the panties and robe, enjoying the cool feeling of the fabric sliding over my body, and joined Kim in the room.

She had lit the fire and had opened up a bottle of wine. Kim had already dried her hair and applied her makeup. She was wearing a robe just like the one I had on but a shimmering deep blue in colour, and as always, looked stunning. The outside light was fading fast now and we could see the lights of the village starting to twinkle across the frozen lake. I turned off the cabin lights, letting the light from the flames illuminate the room and joined Kim sat on the floor cushions. We cuddled up together, feeling relaxed in each other's presence and chatted again, this time about me. She wanted to know all about me, where I was from, my family, my work, my lifestyle, basically everything.

I told her my lifestory. I am an orphan, my young parents being killed in a car accident when I was just a baby. My early life was spent going through different children's and foster homes, eventually emerging as a bit of a teenage delinquent. I then discovered computers, and found a natural ability to manipulate and hack into them, which got me into trouble on more than one occasion. Computers then became my life. I studied, became a professional and now work as a free-lance contractor, taking work where and when it pleased me. I talked for quite a while, about my life experiences so far, also about my previous cross-dressing experience for the fancy dress party. Kim picked up on this straight away and wanted to know all the detail on that bit, which I found puzzling. After a while we both felt hungry.

"What shall we eat tonight?" I asked Kim "It might be best if we order in, since I've nothing to wear". "There isn't really any local food that's worth ordering in" she said, "I've tried it all and It's not good, even the local pizza shop is bad. We'll have to go out somewhere," she said. "What about me? I can't go out with your skisuit on again, even though it worked today it will look a little odd at night time" I asked. "I agree," she said "Lets find you something else that will work" 'Just as I thought, she wants to play more dressing up games, well if it gets me laid again I'm game' I thought to myself. "What do you have in mind?" I asked. "I'm not really sure," Kim said "lets go and have a look in my closet"

I followed Kim into her bedroom. Her butt, wiggling from side to side under the blue robe had the usual effect on me, which I tried to hide from Kim as the night held a lot more promise yet. She started to sort through her closet, pulling out different outfits, changing her mind, then putting them back. She eventually pulled out a slinky satin slip style dress in a fetching cream colour. The dress had thin shoe string shoulder straps, a large ruffle of material across the bust, which hung loose creating a plunging neckline. The dress flared out slightly after the waist and was about a three-quarter length. Kim held it up to me and it came to just below my knee. "Yes, that's it she said" excitedly. "Whoa" I replied, "that's a beautiful dress but I can't do it justice, it would look far better on you, haven't you got anything a bit simpler for me". She didn't reply, but laid the dress on the bed and went back into the closet and pulled out another similar style dress. This one was made from a shiny red satin material. It had a deeper plunging neckline and was a lot shorter than the cream dress. I could see that this dress would attract a lot more attention than the first one. "What's it to be" she said "Red or Cream? I'll wear whichever one you don't chose"

What a decision, there I was, a hot-blooded male, having to select which sexy dress I would be wearing that evening! "Ok then" I said "I'll wear the cream one, it looks a little less revealing than the red one" "Good choice," she said excitedly "lets get started otherwise we'll be too late to eat"

I am not a naturally hairy person, but being male, I do have a few hairs on my arms and a few on my chest. My legs are not too hairy as I always wear shorts through summer that seems to keep my legs tanned and smoother. Kim gave me a detailed once over and said "All of this will have to go, I can't have my sister looking like a gorilla can I?" "Cheeky" I said "I'm not that hairy am I?" "Not by normal male standards" she said, "but too much if you want to carry this off. "Here" she said passing me a tub of cream, "slip off your robe and rub this all over your arms and chest, I'll work on you shoulders, back and legs." 'Hair Remover' it said on the tube. 'Now is the time to bail out if I'm not sure' I told myself, but I didn't. I was feeling excited by the experience and was looking forward to it. The robe slid softly down my arms as I let it fall to the floor.

I rubbed the cream all over my arms and chest, all the way down to my panty line. Kim worked on my shoulders and then my legs, covering them all from front to back and all of the way up to my panty line. After a couple of minutes we started to scrape of the cream and I was surprised at how easy the hairs came away. Once we were finished I was almost completely stripped of body hair. "Wow, that stuff works really well" I said. Kim was rubbing her hands up my now silky smooth legs looking for any last give away hairs. "Perfect" she said, pulling out a couple of loose stragglers. "Ok, what's next" I asked. "We need to shave your underarm hairs," she said, picking up my razor. She applied a little foam and asked me to raise my arms in the air. She then carefully shaved away all of my underarm hairs, until I was smooth. She then rubbed on a little moisturising cream, saying; "This might sting a little" "Ok, what's next?" I asked. "I would do you hair next, but I don't think its long enough for tonight, I like to try a wig, is that Ok?" "Fine by me" I heard myself say getting swept up in her enthusiasm. "In that case we'll leave it until last, I think we need to start getting you dressed now," said Kim.

She went to her lingerie draw and pulled out a matching bra, panty and suspender set in cream satin and lace. She also pulled out a brand new pair of stockings. She put all of them on the bed next to me and went back to her lingerie drawer. I looked at the pack of stockings and could see that they were 'Glossy, Silver Grey, 10 Denier, Lace top'. 'Nice' I thought to myself. Kim came back over and had what looked like two wobbly jellies in her hands. "These are silicon breast forms" she said "I tried them myself once but didn't like how big they made me, they attach with adhesive and give a natural breast look, a lot better than those balloons we used this morning. Sit still while I attach them" She applied the special adhesive to each one and stuck them firmly to my chest, directly covering each nipple. They didn't feel as heavy as the balloons had that morning, but still hung heavy on my chest. Each breast form had a false nipple at the front. I reached up and played with the nipples, wishing I could feel the sensations I knew they could produce in a girl. "We need to gave them some support," she said.

Kim took the bra and fitted it around me. This one fastened at the front, but did not have any shoulder straps. "It's called a strapless bra", she said "you need this so you cannot see any straps when you wear the dress. When she was satisfied with the bra she said, "Ok, we need to put your stockings and suspender belt on next."

She opened the pack of stockings and stretched each one a little before bending down to my feet. The first stocking slid so easily up my leg. The coolness and silky smoothness of the stocking was so sensual. I had worn stockings before for that fancy dress party, but this felt different, a lot more erotic. Kim slid the second stocking onto my other leg and asked me to stand. The stockings felt a little loose at the top and started to slide down a little. "We need to get the suspender belt on to hold them up," she said. I could sense a little excitement starting to creep into her voice. "Your really enjoying this aren't you?" I asked "More than you know" she said as she wrapped the suspender belt around my waist and fastened it at the back. She clipped the stockings at the front and back. When she was done I could feel the elastic straps flexing and pulling as I moved around. Next came the panties, which she slid effortlessly up my leg against the smoothness of nylon stockings, and encased my cock in its cell of satin and lace. I was now dressed in the finest lingerie money could buy, and felt my cock started to get hard. Kim saw this and flicked it saying, "Not yet, I'm not ready yet!" That had the desired effect and it went soft again.

Kim looked at my nails and decided that I needed some false ones for tonight. She dashed away and reappeared with a false nail kit. These nails were pre coloured a lovely crimson red, and just needed attaching and trimming to shape. She attached each nail in turn and then trimmed them into a smooth round shape that was not too long. "You've got to be able to pick up your cutlery" she laughed. "That would be a good idea" I agreed, laughing with her "I'd hate to think we'd gone to all of this trouble and I couldn't eat" "I think it's the dress next," said Kim. She took the dress and asked me to stand. She carefully slid the dress over my head, the cool silky fabric slithered slowly down my body and eventually settled as it sat comfortably over my boobs. It felt wonderful against my skin as I pulled the straps over my shoulder to get them in the right place. Kim checked out the fit and was pleased with what she saw. "Perfect again" she said "that neckline is just right. It doesn't show your false boobs, although we should maybe use bigger boobs next time" "Next time?" I asked.

She seemed to ignore this, thinking about what was next. "What about shoes? " she said, "you did say that you'd worn six inch heels before, could you walk Ok in them tonight?" "I managed Ok last time" I said "They were awkward at first, but I practised a little and soon worked out that there is a knack to it. When you walk with a wiggle it all works better." "Great" she said disappearing into a walk in closet. She re-appeared with a pair of cream strapy platform sandals that looked to have a full six-inch heel. They were the type of sandals that catwalk models are usually seen wearing. "Could you walk in these?" Kim asked hopefully. "I'm not sure, but I'll give them a try" I said. Kim slipped my feet into the shoes. As she fastened the straps around my ankles, her other hand gently massaged my nylon clad ankle. The sensation was electric. The shoes fit fine but certainly did arch my feet a lot. I stood up slowly trying to keep my balance. "Whoa" I said, "these are higher than the last pair I wore" "Ok then" she said, "try walking in then". I walked across the room and it all came flooding back to me, the way I had to walk. I started the little butt wiggle and sway of the hips that had worked so well last time, and also remembered to walk with one foot directly in front of the other, just like the models do. It worked a treat and I didn't have any trouble getting across the room and back again. "You were born for them" Kim gushed excitedly. "I'm not sure about that" I said, "They are not the most comfortable shoes I've worn" "No, but they are the most sexy" Kim stated quite correctly. "We just need to work your face and hair, then your ready" Kim said.

Next Kim sat me on a stool and started to give my face a thorough makeover. She first applied a medium brown foundation, rubbing it in evenly until it looked like I had a lovely tanned face. "That should hide any stubble that wants to come through," she said. Next she plucked my eyebrows "to give them more shape" she said. She then took an eyebrow pencil and added further colour to my, curvy eyebrows to accentuate the shape. When she had finished my eyebrows looked very feminine. Then Kim held the back of my neck with her hand and had me look up at her. She said I had really big, beautiful green eyes, and that I should show them off. She picked up a dark eyeliner pencil and began using it on the rims of my eyelids. My eyes were soon encircled in the sexy eyeliner. Next, using shades of green and brown eye shadow together Kim worked at my eyelids to produce a lovely fading colour tone. She then applied two coats of thick black mascara, allowing the first coat to dry before applying the second. This had the effect of making my already long lashes look even longer and thicker, resulting in lovely dark, long and feathery lashes.

Kim then applied some reddish blush to highlight my cheekbones using a gentle blusher brush, which added a soft glow to my complexion. Powder was then lightly patted all over my face with a powder puff to help lock-in my makeup and any reduce any shine. Kim stood back and looked extremely pleased with her efforts. "Just your lipstick now" she said. She picked up a red lip pencil, and holding my head still with one hand, used her other to carefully outline my lips. She took a tube of crimson red lipstick and generously filled in my outlined lips with the rich red cosmetic. To make my lips luck fuller and lock in the colour, she painted gloss over my lipstick using a lip brush, giving my lips a bright, glossy shine. When she was finished I had the biggest, reddest, shiniest lips I had ever seen! "Oh" she remarked, "you are starting to look truly beautiful, we just need to get you some jewellery, then sort out your hair".

She went to her jewellery box and selected some things. She had a pair of large clip on gold hoop earrings, a heavy gold rope chain with matching bracelet and some assorted rings. She slipped the chain around my neck and fastened it in place, then attached the matching bracelet to my wrist. She took the earrings and clipped one on each ear. Next she tried the rings on all my fingers to see what looked best. She settled on just one for each hand. A large green emerald stone for my middle finger on my left hand and a large diamond and ruby cluster ring for the third finger on my right hand. With the rings and long red nails my hands now looked really feminine. She then returned to her jewellery box and picked out an elegant gold ladies watch for me to wear for the evening. The jewellery, rings and watch transformed my arms and hands into a truly feminine form, complementing my elegant long red fingernails.

As I turned my head I could feel the large earrings bumping against my neck. "Your hair will stop them moving around so much." she said, noticing that I had been flicking them around. "I'll just get your hair," she said with a hint of laughter in her voice. She came back with a honey blonde wig. This wig must have been over 12" long and was teased into a very glamorous style. Kim pinned back my own hair, then carefully stretched the wig over my head, being careful not to mess my makeup. After a couple of minutes of tugging and pulling she finally had it in place and then pinned it firmly to my own hair. She spent five minutes with a brush and heated tongs teasing it into just the right style. I could feel the hair brushing gently against my shoulders and back as I moved my head. It felt heavy compared to my own hair and when I stopped turning my head it carried on moving in a gentle flowing movement, brushing sexily across my shoulders. The sensation was pure electrifying. "All done" she said, "Oh, wait not quite."

Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers
123456...8