A Ski Bunny is Born Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers

The cottage came with a good kitchen and we had arranged for a stock of provisions to be there for us. We had enough food in to fix a few light meals, and bottles of wine to wash it all down. "Lets just chill tonight" said Kim "I'm tired" "Me too" I replied "I think I'll shower and slip into something a little more comfortable" "Good idea" said Kim as she followed me up to our loft bedroom. We had a large old oak four poster bed in a very spacious bedroom that had picture windows overlooking a field full of cattle grazing in the beautiful Kent countryside. "Oh this is so comfy" she said as she sat back on the large feather bed. I slipped out of my clothes and walked into the bathroom. Kim was soon behind me and just as naked. The shower cubicle was ample large enough for both of us so we showered together. The warm water was cascading down over our heads and bodies, wetting our long hair as we started to massage each other in the warm sensual stream of water. When I turned my back to her she grabbed a handful of shower gel and started to massage the cheeks of my butt with the warm soapy suds. The sensations were extraordinary as she squeezed and kneaded them together, allowing her fingers to slip between my cheeks to find my tight bum hole. "Oh, that's sooo good" I groaned as her fingers found the spot and she slid first one, then two deep into my bum hole. I leant forward against the shower wall with my butt pointing back towards Kim. She slowly butt fucked me with her fingers until she was thrusting the full length of her fingers inside me. My long wet hair was dripping down over my breasts, which were now swinging back and forth in agreement with Kim's efforts. Kim withdrew her fingers and said "don't move, I'll be right back!"

She quickly returned with our favourite strap on dildo fastened around her, the large latex cock sticking proudly out over 8 inches in front of her. She rubbed a little shower oil over it and quickly resumed her position behind me in the shower. "Nikki, arch your back a little more to push your butt back onto me" I did as she asked and could feel the cool latex cock slip between my butt cheeks. "Its all up to you girl" said Kim "I am going to stand here and you can push yourself back onto it at your own pace!" "Sounds good to me" I replied as I slowly arched my back more and pushed my butt back towards Kim. The slippery latex tip of the dildo slipped easily into my butt as my muscles relaxed to accept it. It felt huge as the head slipped inside my butt. "Oh Kim" I gasped "Its huge, but its going in now!" "It looks so erotic from here" panted Kim "go on Nikki, drive yourself onto it!" I pushed against the wall in front of me to force myself back onto the huge latex cock. It slid slowly and surely inside me, filling my butt hole to overflowing, my own cock growing harder with each inch I took. "Jeez, that's big, but its good!" I gasped as I felt my butt cheeks finally bury themselves into her groin area as I took all of it inside me.

Kim started to thrust it in and out of me, giving my aching butt the screwing of its life. She reached around me with her hands and cupped each of my breasts, massaging my hard nipples and pulling me firmly back onto her with each thrust as she buried the full 8 inches inside me. With each thrust I had to steady myself on the shower wall in front of me. My wet hair was swinging back and forth quite hard now and my hard cock was nearly bursting with each of her deep thrusts. I reached down and started to slowly massage my own cock as I enjoyed the butt reaming I was receiving. "Nikki, I'm going to cum" gasped Kim as she started to really ram it in harder and harder. "Screw me now" she gasped as she backed away and let the dildo slide out of my butt. I quickly turned round and watched as she fumbled to take off the dildo. It fell to the floor as she leant back against the shower wall and spread her legs. I quickly moved between her legs and slipped my hard cock into her gaping wet slit. She was so hot and wet that my cock just slid easily straight in to the hilt. Kim grunted as we switched roles, and I started to give her aching slit the screwing of its life. Kim quickly started to orgasm as she wrapped her arms around me and pulled my face to hers for a deep and passionate sloppy kiss. Our breasts and hard nipples were rubbing together as they were squeezed between us. Kim started to squeal like a pig as her orgasm hit her, but she didn't break the kiss, just started sucking harder on my tongue which was now buried deep in her mouth. I felt my own orgasm building and said "I'm nearly there Kim, where do you want it?" "Just where it is now!" she gasped. I allowed my orgasm to build and emptied my load into her hot wet love box. As our orgasms subsided we just stood embracing and kissing, relishing in the after glow as the warm shower water continued to cascade down over our bodies. "Wow, that was good!" I gasped eventually "Oh Yeah!" was all Kim replied, still glowing after her huge orgasm.

We both dried ourselves off and put on a loose satin wrap to relax for what was left of the evening. I had my short coral pink satin wrap with matching panties and Kim had her long bright red satin wrap with matching French style panties. I slipped the wrap over my arms and body. The cool fabric sliding over my warm body caused goose bumps to stand on my skin as the wrap slid into place. I fastened the belt, pulling the sensual fabric tight around my waist and breasts, and reached behind me to pull out my long hair, which was still wet. I then slid my panties up my legs, tucked my now soft cock inside them and then brushed my long wet hair until it was smooth and straight. Kim had also put on her wrap and brushed her hair, so we went back down to the main sitting room. It was quite cool in the late evening so we lit the gas fire, put on some music, opened a bottle of wine and relaxed together on the old leather sofa. We finished off the bottle between us as we chatted and relaxed. We both woke with a start in the early hours of the morning, still wrapped in each others arms and laid on the old leather sofa, and decided we should really go to bed. We sleepily climbed the stairs and slid into the large feather bed not bothering to take of our satin wraps. The bed just sucked us in and we lay as snug as we could possibly ever hope to be, wrapped in each others arms, and drifted off to sleep under the feather duvet.

We woke late the next morning, it was nearer lunch time than breakfast time as we were feeling the effects of jetlag on top of a bottle of wine before bed. We had no plans for the day, but did have theatre reservations for the evening, so decided to walk into the village and have a look around. We showered, ate breakfast and then went to get dressed for the day. Kim had already chosen her dress, she had picked a short cream floral dress which was skin tight on her and looked very sexy, the dress finished high up on her thighs, just covering her tight butt and panties. She also had a pair of delicate white sandals with a modest 3 inch heel which she considered her 'walking shoes'. I searched through my things until I found what I was looking for, a soft and sensual peach colored dress made from flimsy crepe-de-shine which fastened in a flattering way around my waist and bust, and has a modestly short and very flared skirt, stopping just above my knee. I loved this little dress, as the masses of soft material always brushed against my legs as it floated around when I walked, causing some very electric and erotic sensations for me. I had also picked some summery slip-on platform wedge sandals, they had a cork sole with a 4 inch heel and the main body of the shoe around 3 inches tall. They had flowery material straps across the toes, with little clump of daisies attached where the straps crossed on the bridge of my foot.

Kim had finished her hair, so I started to dry mine, brushing my long locks into a straight style that I could clip back for the day. When it was dry I pulled my loose hair from the sides to the back and scrunched it up with a large pink mane clip. I could feel the silky soft mane of hair brushing and tickling my back as I moved my head around. I then applied some light day makeup, a little powder, rouge, some light eye-shadow and a single coat of mascara to my upper and lower eyelashes. Even one coat of mascara makes my long lashes look whispery and my eyes look big. I then attached some large white button earrings, a white coral necklace and bracelet and a dab or two of perfume. I finally applied a single coat of pink lipstick to compliment my nails and dress, and was finally ready to get dressed. "Kim, are you wearing stockings today?" "No I'm not Nikki, not with this short dress, how about you?" "I'm not sure, what do you think?" "I think you should, I like to see your long sexy legs encased in sheer nylon!" "Oh, Ok then, if you insist!" I replied, not needing much persuasion and feeling glad she liked me to wear them as much as I do.

I let my wrap slip to the floor and stood naked and looking myself over the mirror. My firm breasts with hard nipples looked perfect as they hung heavy on my chest, complimenting my slender waist and long legs. My cock responded as normal and grew to its full and hard 8 inches at my reflection. 'Wow, just as sexy as ever' I thought to myself 'just built for sex!' Kim was already dressed and walked over to ask me to zip up her dress. She was wearing her long shiny mahogany hair down today, and as she stood in front of me I could smell her aroma and the freshness of her shampooed hair. I fumbled for the zipper and dragged it up, pulling the materiel tight around her sexy little body. "Hmm that's nice" I said as she wrapped a hand around my cock and massaged my bulging member in her soft hand. I buried my face in her soft silky hair, inhaling the gentle aroma of her perfume and hair and said "Oh Kim, you smell so good". She turned to face me and we fell into a passionate kiss. My hands quickly found her breasts and I gently massaged them through the soft material of her dress. Her hand was still wrapped around my hard cock, slowly working it back and forth and her other hand found one of my breasts. She gently caressed my hard nipple and then broke our kiss and bent her head down to suckle on my other hard nipple. This three way attention caused some intensely pleasurable sensations to quickly build up and I was soon swooning in delight and she continued to suck, caress and massage my breasts and cock. Small drops of pre-cum started to form on the tip of my cock and Kim noticed that immediately and said wickedly; "We can't let this go to waste, can we?"

She slid right down until she was kneeling in front of me and licked the drop of precum off the end. She then started to lick up and down the length of my shaft while at the same time cupping my balls with her hands. She switched her tongues attention to the end of my cock and then took the throbbing end in her hot willing mouth and started to lick and suck on it. I looked down and could see her pretty head moving back and forth as she gave me one of her sensational blowjobs. Her long hair was brushing up against my legs and around my balls as she continued to suck and lick for all she was worth, the sensations she was creating were out of this world and soon my cum started to boil.

Kim did her usual trick of humming gently while taking as much of my 8 inch monster in her mouth as she could. I started to massage my own breasts and nipples with my long pink nails, massaging at the smooth flesh and enjoying the sensations that it produced. I soon reached the point of no return and gasped; "Oh Kim, here it comes!" I felt my balls and cock twitch as I delivered the first load into he eager waiting mouth. As I filled her mouth with spurt after spurt she looked up into my eyes and I could see the pleasure she was getting written all over her face. My balls were soon empty and Kim let my softening cock slip from between her lips and stood to face me again. As usual she had saved a mouthful of cum for us to share and quickly moved her lips onto mine to start our sloppy cum swapping kiss. As we both opened our lips I could feel my hot slimy cum dribble over her bottom lip and start to flood into my mouth. She just allowed more and more to flow into my mouth until my mouth was nearly full to overflowing. She then backed away and showed me her empty mouth. "There, you've got all that I saved, I had to swallow once otherwise I could not have held it all, good isn't it!" she said wickedly to me. I just nodded in agreement as I couldn't speak. I had to keep my lips closed to hold in the mouthful of cum I had. She looked into my pleading eyes and then put her lips back onto mine as we went into our sensual cum swapping kiss again. Eventually between us we had eaten it all and pulled back to lick each others faces clean. "Oh Nikki, that was wonderful, its so sensual when we share it together" said Kim as we were soon all finished and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Kim, your just the best" I said "you just seem to know what I want and like!" "That's because its what I want and like too" she replied, giving me a big hug.

Kim and I freshened our makeup and then she said that she was going to wait down stairs while I finished off getting dressed as I was still naked. I picked up my satin panties and slid them slowly up my long smooth legs. The cool of the satin against my hot skin was very erotic. I tugged them up around my butt and hips and tucked my soft cock into the front. I decided to wear hold-up stockings today and took a new pair of natural tan glossy nylons from the packaging. I stretched each one slightly and then rolled one up to allow me to slip it over my foot. I then very slowly and carefully slid the nylon tube up my leg, being extra careful not to cause a ladder. I soon had the cool nylon stocking on my leg, with the stay-up rubber top gripping firmly at the top part of my leg. I then did the same with the second stocking. My long blonde hair kept getting in the way as I sat on the edge of the bed leaning forward to pull the nylon stockings up my leg, and I had to flick it back behind me to stop it getting trapped in my stockings. Once I had my stockings comfortably in place I picked up my bra. It was part of a matching set with the panties and I put my arms through the shoulder straps and pulled the soft cups over my breasts. It was a front fastening bra and as I pulled the materiel together my boobs were forced inwards and upwards at the same time, resulting in a deep valley of a cleavage. I glanced at my reflection in the mirror and delighted in what I saw. I looked stunning, stood there in my satin lingerie and sheer nylons, my boobs pushed up and out to reveal a sumptuous hourglass figure. I immediately started to become excited at my reflection and felt my soft cock start to rise up again. I quickly shrugged this off as I knew Kim was waiting for me downstairs.

I picked my dress from its hanger and pulled it carefully over my head so I didn't spoil my hair and makeup. One past my head I let the cool soft fabric fall gently and it slithered down over my breasts, hips and fell into place swishing over my legs. The sensation of the cool fabric brushing against my skin got me even more excited and my cock bulged in my panties. I smoothed my dress into place and reached round to zip up the back. This pulled the soft fabric tight around my boobs and waist and caused the skirt level to rise slightly to just above my knee. I was now dressed and went back over to the mirror to make some last minute adjustments to my makeup and hair, pulling back another handful of hair into my large pink mane clip. Once happy I slipped my feet into my cork sandals. The foot straps looked really pretty against my shiny stockings and I could see my toe nails with bright red nail polish poking out of the end. I then walked off happily to join Kim downstairs.

"Where are you honey" I called out, not knowing where she was. "Outside" I heard her reply. I walked outside and found Kim sitting on a rope swing hanging from the branch of a large oak tree. "Push Me!" she cried. I gave her a few pushes and she was soon swinging gently back and forth. "This is fun" she giggled as she tried to make herself go faster with her legs. "You look good, I guess that you're ready now?" she enquired as she continued to swing back and forth. "Lets go girl, your making me dizzy on that thing!" I replied.

We grabbed our bags and started our walk into the village. The maps in the cottage said that the quickest way was a footpath across the parkland alongside our cottage. It was a warm day and not another soul was around as we walked hand in hand along the path across the lovely grassy meadow. The path way was quite soft in places and we had to dodge some muddy puddles as we walked. It took over 30 minutes to walk to the village and all of the time my soft floaty skirt was blowing around in the gentle breeze and brushing up against my smooth nylon clad legs. My long blonde tresses were also blowing gently around, brushing softly against my skin and it was taking a superhuman effort to stop my cock from getting hard and giving me away. We walked and chatted and eventually emerged from behind a row of very old terrace houses into the quaint old high street. We ambled slowly up one side and down the next, looking in some of the shops and stores there. They were mainly antique, craft and country clothes type shops, but we still had a good time just browsing and soaking up the atmosphere of the old village. As usual we attracted a bit of attention, although this time from a couple of old locals. The old boys seemed to be following us from shop to shop. Kim noticed and remarked that it was my dress, and that each time we went outside the breeze caught it and blew it up just enough to reveal my stocking tops. The next time we went out I checked my reflection in the mirror and found she was right. The breeze was indeed lifting my skirt at the back and showing a tantalising glimpse of stocking top. "You're right Kim, what should I do?" "Give then a full view, that should finish them off" she giggled "Ok then, are you ready?" I asked She nodded so I stopped outside of a shop window and 'accidentally' dropped my bag on the floor in front of me. 'Oh, silly me' I exclaimed loudly and bent forward from the waist, keeping my long legs straight and pointing my butt in their direction. I kept my movements really slow and felt my skirt ride up over my panties as I reached all of the way down for my bag. I then slowly straightened up, letting my skirt slide back down to my knee level again. The two old boys just started, there jaws hanging open in disbelief. They must have had a really good view of my tight butt and my long, nylon clad legs. "Come on you tease!" said Kim with a wicked gleam in her eye. She had been watching both my and the old boys every move. "Nice one Nikki" she whispered as I drew along side her, "that should do the trick!" We looked behind and the two old guys had turned and were now scurrying away at a fair old pace.

We carried on up the street giggling like schoolgirls again. "I'm hungry, shall we eat" asked Kim "Sure, there's a bar over there, I'm sure they'll do food" I replied. We went into the Pub, 'The Royal Oak' the sign said. The pub was very quiet as it was past the regular lunch time, and only one or two other couples were in their for a late lunch and drink. We settled at a table and waited to be served. Quick as a flash nothing happened. The barman called over to us. "Do you two ladies want anything?" Kim and I got up and walked over to the bar. "Yes please, we would like to eat? Do you have a menu?" "Of course" he said handing us a lunch menu "and what can I get you to drink?" "What do you recommend?" we replied "Well we've got the normal draught beer and lager and some good guest ales. We also have house wine and of course the usual array of spirits and alcopops?" We both agreed to try a 'guest ale' called something like 'Bellringers Balls?' It was an apt name because it certainly tasted like an old bellringer had soaked his private parts in it! "Oh, that's different!" said Kim, grimacing at it. "It helps if you pinch your nose while you drink it" I replied We soon gave in an ordered a white wine spritzer each.

Nikki H
Nikki H
411 Followers
123456...8