A Slave To Politics Part 4

Story Info
Intern teaches Deputy Mayor a new trick.
2.4k words
4.64
80.3k
24

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am panting, struggling for a steady breathing motion that will never come. My muscles strain, tugging and pulling and jerking in spasms of primal lust. A gleam of perspiration coats my perfect skin, dripping beneath me in a slow, steady flow. Worse of all, my clit is painfully erect, glowing with an angry red color as it is teased and teased and teased without relief. Hours upon hours of torment and struggle.

Brittany is training me to perform a new trick. My legs, due to weeks of flexibility training, can now be pulled back behind my shoulders. My wrists are pulled around my legs and secured by a length of rope behind my back. Each of my ankles is tethered to a 10-foot length of rope, which are secured to the walls on either side of me, preventing any lateral motion. The only thing that I can move is my head, which is the evil purpose of this training.

My owner (I have come to realize that she now owns me, no matter how much I hate that fact) has not allowed me to cum for four days now. She has teased me relentlessly. I have been begging and shaking with need without mercy. Now this Friday evening she methodically ties me in this position and starts to tease my clit to a powerful level of excitement. She knows that I am most accommodating and submissive to her demands when I am pulsing with need and insanely frustrated.

She brings me to the brink of orgasm, then pulls back. She then brings be to the edge again, the backs off. I grunt and moan and beg, but to no avail. Over and over and over, using vibrators, feathers, fingers and other tools at her immediate disposal. Then she stops and allows me to catch my breath. Once I am settled a bit, she runs her soft fingers along my legs and explains what this is about.

"As my sex toy, I need you to expand your talents and provide entertainment for my friends. You are going to learn how to lick and suck your own clit. As an incentive, the only way you will find relief from the orgasm you so desperately want right now is to use your mouth and tongue. Until you can find a way to reach, I will occupy my time by keeping your clit throbbing and ready for you. Despite the great improvements in your flexibility over the past month, I know that you are not at the point of performing as I require. We will work several hours each day, for as many days as it takes. You will not cum until you can bring yourself off. And even then, we will continue training until you can consistently bend down and suck yourself off."

I can't believe what she is asking me to do. She has already turned me into a slut, a sex toy to be wound up and wound up without any release. But now she wants me to be a cunt-sucking slut to myself, erasing even more dignity (whatever I have left).

She starts again with that fucking feather to tease my clit, sending jolts of need throughout my body. Using all of my strength, I pull with my arms and arch my head down to reach my crotch. My head is about 3 1/2 inches from the top of my vagina. I muster all of my strength and pull even harder. I get another 1/2 inch closer. Extending my tongue, I am about 1 1/2 inches away from the tip of my clit. Yet no matter how much I try, I can't get any closer. Exhausted, I fall back and rest.

Yet her incessant manipulation of my clit has me screaming with need. Driven by my brain, which is now centered in my clit, I try again. And again. And again. Without success.

Every 30 minutes or so Brittany stops and feeds me water through a straw. Then she starts anew. She runs her hands all over my body, making me feel so good. She repeatedly tweaks my nipples. And she continues her expert manipulation of my pussy. I cry from the pure frustration and humiliation. By the time this session is over five hours later, I can get my tongue about 3/4 inch from my clit. But not close enough.

She unties me and slowly helps me unfold from this position. Once I have stretched the cramps and kinks out, she orders me to crawl up the stairs to my bedroom. She ties me face up in a spread eagle position, locking cuffs to my wrists and ankles and pulling them until I am stretched tight. "Don't go anywhere,' she chirps mockingly as she strolls out of the room.

Though I know I can't get loose, my frantic need to find some relief has me tugging hard at my restraints. I stop when I hear her returning. She smiles as she glances at my panting chest and damp forehead let me know that my struggles where not a secret.

She sets a tray of food on the bed and props my head up with pillows so she can feed me. I am used to this now from being fed repeated meals while bound in one demonic position after another. Brittany takes her time to feed me. At these times, she is tender and loving, as if nurturing her favorite puppy. More importantly, I suck up the attention like water to a sponge. I feel intense, yet conflicting feelings of love and disgust that are battling for my soul. Each day, the she wins a little bit more ground.

My face is wiped clean and she sets the trey on the floor. She coaxes my mouth open and inserts bit gag in mouth. "I want you to watch me, slut. Pay close attention to what you are missing out on," she said as she leaves the bed.

Brittany starts a slow strip tease, peeling off her clothes in a very sensuous way. I think about turning away, but I know I would be punished for displeasing my owner and I am now up to 42 lashes. So I watch her young, tight, sexy body as she undulates her hips. Slowly her blouse is unbuttoned, revealing a sexy turquoise lace demi-bra that is set beautifully on her flawlessly tanned skin (we both have been tanning on the new tanning bed she ordered me to purchase several weeks ago).

She slithers out of her slacks displaying a matching thong that frames her long legs. I can feel myself shiver with need again while viewing this evil, sexy creature.

She dances silently around the room. She never takes her eyes off me as she runs her hands up and down her body. Her breasts pop out the top of her bra as she massages them with both hands. She pulls on her nipples. I can feel my own nipples grow rigid from watching her. I would have never believed just one month ago that I would be so turned on by another woman. Now here I am with a dripping pussy while being teased by this creature.

I watch intently as one of her hands finds its way down her taught belly and underneath the front of her panties. With a flare for showmanship, she licks her lips and moans loudly as her fingers find her clit. She is obviously horny and loving her power over me.

"Please let me lick you, Mistress Brittany," I beg, hoping that it will get me closer to some kind of relief for my throbbing sex. Brittany again smiles slyly as she pulls her soaking panties down her legs. She crawls on the bed up near my head, then turns and straddles my head while facing the foot of the bed.

"You asked for it, my pet, now get to work," she purred as she lowers her crotch in my face. As trained, I start by licking the rose bud of her tight ass. I swirl my tongue around, teasing the sensitive area. She moans loudly as she reaches down and pulls on my nipples. She scoots up to allow me access to her slit and clit, which I lick and suck agressively. My nipples are aching fiercely as she continues to pinch and twist and pull on them.

Brittany is fast approaching her orgasm. When it hits, she screams out in ecstasy. Yet she never releases my poor, tortured nipples. She rides me through another cum, then another. Licking her for hours at a time has built up my stamina to eat her out through multiple orgasms. I continue on as she rides me like a bronco.

After more cums than I can count, she rolls off of me and shuts off the lights. She snuggles next to my bound body and absently caresses my skin as she basks in her afterglow. My fire is roaring hot, yet she gives no thought to my current frustrations. She soon falls asleep, leaving me to stew in my juices for what feels like hours until I cool down enough to sleep.

I wake up to her hands roaming my body again. She brushes over my inflamed labia, causing my hips to jerk up in response. Within a minute she has me close to orgasm again. I can't believe how my body is ignores my wishes and is so responsive to her will. She again rides my face through several cums. She releases me from my restraints and guides me into the shower, where she lathers up my body and lovingly washes me. Her soft hands feel so wonderful. Of course, she make sure that my arousal level is red-lining before she stops and orders me to wash her. I enjoy the softness of her skin, the feel of her breasts and hard nipples, her thin hips and high ass. It is when I reach her shaved pussy that I feel the familiar flush of shame. This is all wrong.

She dresses as I fix breakfast. After we eat, I am tied again and we spend hours working on my new trick. About halfway through my tears open like a spicket and I can't stop crying from my frustration. I need to cum so bad it is causing shooting pain through my crotch. By lunchtime, I can get much closer, but I still can't reach.

After a lunch and a nap, I am again bound and teased. I am delirious with need and I practically snap my spine trying to reach my beckoning clit, yet I find no success. That evening, she again binds me to the bed, secures a double sided dildo gag, and fucks my face while tormenting my overheated body. I pass out from overload.

By late Sunday morning, I finally succeed in touching the tip of my tongue with my clit. The feeling is incredibly odd and incredibly erotic all at once. With all of my might I hold my position as I flick my clit a couple more times. It is enough to finally send me rocketing through a mind shattering orgasm. I feel so ashamed and degraded. Of all of my lowest points, this is even lower.

All through the week Brittany continues to train me, rewarding me by allowing my tongue to bring myself off repeatedly. By the end of week I can wrap my lips around my large clit and suck on it. I am amazed and embarrassed at great it feels and at how fast I can suck myself off.

On Friday evening, she invites her friends over. She prepares me by locking on a mask that hides my face, but not my mouth, eyes or ears. She ties me in the same position from the weekend, with my arms ties around my thighs and my legs pulled up and out. Her trusty vibrator is used bring me to a high level of arousal. She then says, "You are to follow my every command, and not to cum without permission, no matter what. You must beg me to cum whenever you get close." She then sets up the video camera and sets up the room for guests.

It is bad enough to perform for Brittany in private. But to be used and humiliated in front of her friends is truly a shattering experience, which I must try to mentally prepare for. As always, they gather around with their drinks, making degrading comments about me.

"Again, thank you all for attending our little show. My sex toy has developed a rather incredible talent that will be unveiled for the first time tonight."

Looking at me, she commends' "You may start, my pet. Remember my earlier commands."

I bend down and start to flick at my clit with my tongue. Her friends yelp in astonishment as they see me lick, than suck on my towering clit. Within minutes I am on the verge of cuming. I stop and beg, "Mistress, may I be allowed to cum?"

"Who will make you cum? Ask correctly and I will consider," Brittany gloated.

"Please, Mistress, may I be allowed to lick my clit to orgasm?" I said with a tremor in my voice. I feel like such a slut.

"No, you may not cum, fuck slave. Now hold your position and I will tell you when to resume."

Over and over again I suck on my huge clit to the brink, and over and over again I am ordered to stop just short of the abyss. Her friends are having the time of their lives at my expense. By the end of the evening, I need to cum so bad that tears are again welling up.

"I will let you cum if you volunteer to use that talented mouth on my friends here for as long as they wish. Do you consent?" she asked, as if I had a choice.

"Yes, Mistress, your fuck toy will eat out everyone here for the right to have my orgasm," I practically screamed out.

“I am not sure that you want it enough. Beg for it’” she commended

Oh Please Mistress, I beg you, please let me suck myself to orgasm. I will do anything for you and your friends. I need to cum, Ma’am. Please…”

"You may cum, my obedient slut," she ordered.

Without hesitation, I wrap my lips around my clit and swirl my tongue around the tip. I immediately exploded with a violent orgasm, flopping around in my restraints. My heart hurt from the magnitude of that cum. to my further embarrassment, her friends applaud as I ride out my orgasm.

As Brittany united me, I could finally see how worked up her group of 5 friends were from my extraordinary show. Needless to say, my evening had only just begun.