A Slave To Politics Part 6

Story Info
The conference room follies continue.
1.8k words
4.63
64k
18

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time is my worst enemy, progressing as if everything is in slow motion. Everything but me, that is. My feet and calves and legs and back all scream in painful fatigue. I can feel Brittany's brutal power rush through me. As I fight my body, and it's overheated desires, to keep some dignity and self-esteem, she attacks me from yet another front, rapidly eroding the base of my professional power. Like an onion, my life is being peeled away from me, one layer at a time. And there is nothing I can do about it but fight. Even in my extreme state of arousal, I am somehow tapping some deep pool of reserve energy that is keeping me from the brink of collapse.

The meeting had adjourned what seemed like an hour ago, although it was actually only a few minutes. Everyone was partnering up and heading to their favorite watering hole. Many of our best ideas came to be during these happy hour drink fests (which always lasted much, much longer than the advertised hour). The alcohol and informality of our evening forays are a strong prescription for the bureaucratic constipation that infects government offices like an incurable virus.

The numbers dwindle down to 10, then 6, and then 4. It widdles down to just Brittany and the Mayor, who are setting up goals and timelines and congratulating each other with such giddy energy that they could light up the entire building. I watch with utter fascination as Brittany uses her "shy side", which in combination with the raw energy of the moment, is used to manipulate the Mayor's sense of power and ego and seduce him into her web. I watch as she puts her hand on his, and then withdraws quickly with a blush. I watch as he reacts, putting his hand on her shoulder and assuring her. I watch as she feigns embarrassment, yet not moving away from his hand. I watch as he moves quickly to scoop a strand of hair from her face, then locking his eyes with her in a smoldering stare. I watch as he cradles the back of her head and guides her lips to his. The kiss starts off slow, but quickly rises to an animal-like frenzy.

I watch as Brittany breaks off the kiss and mumbles something about his wife and his being twice her age. He grabs her again and kisses her even more intently. She again breaks off contact. Her face displays an expression somewhere between "I should run out of here as fast as I can" and "I should fuck the shit out of this powerful man." Finally, she walks to the door and secures the lock. I watch this drama unfold as if it were my own private R-rated movie.

I watch as Brittany moves to the mayor and kisses him with a smoldering intensity that reverberates all the way to my throbbing clit. My heels touch down as I momentarily lose concentration. My pussy feels like it will burn me alive. My heels graze the metal plate and shoots electrical current through my clit. I jerk back up on my toes, but the damage is done. It takes me a few seconds to find my breath again.

I watch as they unbutton each other's shirts, grabbing and pawing at each other like high school sophomores. I watch in a blur as she rips his pants and boxers down, revealing a beautiful cock. It is proportionate to his height; it's raging head extending maybe 7 inches from his heavy ball sac. I watch as Brittany quickly licks and sucks his dick. Under the clip, I can feel my clit surge as if she were sucking on my ragingly erect love button.

I watch as he grabs her hair and starts to fuck her face with an animal lust. The whole scene is ripe with a hungry, primal urgency. I watch as they send papers and pens and cups flying off the table. He lifts her onto the table with ease, and then jams his penis into her in one powerful stroke. I watch as he labors to control his driving lust by thrusting in and out with deep, even, circular strokes that seem to drive Brittany our of her mind. My body is trembling as I fight off an orgasm that is rising from the deep pit of my soul. If I don't control this O, I will die from the coronary it is sure to cause.

I watch as they increase their pace, his penis pounding her hard and fast while her hips bounce to meet his frantic thrusts. They fight to keep silent as they fast approach their peak. In crashing orgasmic waves, their bodies go rigid for what seems like minutes. I start to silently weep at the huge sense of lost that I am somehow feeling. I need to have that happen to me SO BAD! I strain with all of my might to keep on my toes.

I watch as they catch their breath, then they awkwardly reassemble their clothing. They fumble through an uncomfortable departure, agreeing to meet tomorrow at 10:00AM to officially declare her role as the new campaign director. I want to scream out "NOOOOOOO!" but I can't let myself. Instead, I just watch. She asks what will happen to me, and he responds that I will be slowly phased out as this current term ends. He needs someone like Brittany who better understands him.

As he hustles out of the room, Brittany quickly re-locks the door and opens the closet. She yanks the plug from the wall before I realize that I can now cum without consequence. She grabs her evil gym bag, whips out her camera and starts snapping pictures.

Click "My poor, poor slave slut." Click. "Look at how your skin is glistening with sweat." Click. "Look how your labia is so puffy." Click. "Your clit is almost as long as the mayor's penis." Click. "It is actually throbbing, jiggling the clip with every beat of your heart!" Click. Click. "Look how your juices are dripping down your legs and pooling on the floor." Click. Click. Click. "That sign has tortured you nipples in angry, long points." Click. "You are just a bundle of raw nerve endings, aren't you?" Click.

Brittany puts down the camera and unfastens my hair as she continues her monologue. "I know that you are pissed at me. You are starting to learn that I can take anything I want from you. I own you." She runs her fingers through my hair, sending shivers coursing through me.

"Does my fuck toy want to cum," she purrs in a baby-talk voice as she releases my trapped nipples, causing me to yelp out through the gag. She unclips my turgid clit, causing more painful moans from my throat. She proceeds to release me from everything but the wrist and elbow restraints and the butt plug. She pulls me toward the table as she lifts her skirt and lies back on the table.

"Do be so kind as to use that slut tongue of yours to clean the mayor's spunk out of me." I start to cry as I lean forward to perform another degrading activity. My body aches from the prolonged torture and sexual teasing. Yet I get no relief while my owner gets everything she wants. Not wanting to feel her punishment, I dig my tongue deep into her sweet young pussy, licking the pool of cum as quickly as I can. The taste of his semen, even mixed in with Brittany's sex juice, brings back memories of my wonderful husband. I feel the spectrum of emotions flood through me; the love for him, then the sorrow of not having him any more, then the anger for his putting me in this situation, then resignation that I no longer have control over my life.

"Keep licking until I am satisfied," she commands. Once I have lapped up the remaining jism, I start to work on her clit, licking and sucking it in just the way she demands of me. Even as my own clit throbs, I work meticulously to excite her and bring her to a crashing orgasm. I lose myself in my duty, freeing my mind from my body and giving me a short reprieve from my endless torment. One her orgasm hits, I sink to the floor and start to cry again.

"Oh, how pathetic. I do enjoy how you are fighting me every step of the way. I enjoy the challenge," she smirks as she gets up from the table and smoothes out her skirt. "Stand up!" she orders. It is difficult with my hands tied tightly behind me, but I finally manage to get to my feet. She wordlessly exams my pussy, tracing lines along my engorged lips and flicking my large, erect clit with each up stroke. I am delirious with need. My heart pounds and I see stars as she expertly brings me to the edge. She then stops and orders me to turn around. She releases my elbows and wrists and allows me to rub the circulation back into my aching limbs. As she grabs her camera, she orders me to lie on the conference table.

"Do you want to cum, my fucktoy?" she asks in a condescending voice.

"Only..if...it..pleases...you," I stumble in between deep breaths of lust.

"You have two choices. I will allow you to cum. You must lick yourself to orgasm. Or we can get dressed and leave. I might not extend the invitation to cum again for a while, but at least you can maintain some dignity. So choose right now!"

Like a flash of lightening, I shake my head yes and scream out my need to cum right now. I am in such need that I discard my dignity for the chance to relieve the painful need in my sex.

She taps her finger against her cheek in mock contemplation. She then smiles, gets her camera and orders me to start licking. I grab my legs and pull them back and behind my arms, allowing my tongue to access my long, stiff clit. I lap at it with all of the speed I can muster. It feels so good and I can feel myself quickly approaching an earth shattering cum.

Click. Click. Brittany has positioned herself to get several photos of me licking myself on the conference room table. As I near orgasm, I realize that she is also capturing the city seal and the paintings in each shot. Click. Click. Click. My mind goes blank as the biggest orgasm of my life rockets through me. I scream out as wave after wave of powerful sexual pleasure consumes me. Click. Click.

My fate is sealed.

(to be continued – suggestions are welcomed)