A Slave to the Servants Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,672 Followers

Master Evan and Master Bane were not to be ignored at the sidelines, they stroked my breasts and my sides. Master Evan's hand continually drifted to the back of my head, forcing me to take Master Damien deeper.

As one being the men sped up their rhythm. The faster they moved the more I was stimulated and pressed between them. I orgasmed hard, but made sure to keep from clamping down my teeth. Master Damien really hated to feel my teeth. I bucked wildly and sucked hard on the shaft my mouth. My inner muscles clamped down on the two cocks farther down.

The sudden increase in pressure must have been too much for the men. In quick succession I felt them swell and heard them groan.

Master Damien took too long in my throat and I couldn't breath, so I pulled back. As I did the last bit of his ejaculate hit my lips and dribbled down my chin. Master Evan caught it on his finger and fed it to me.

It was weirdly erotic, but overall still a strange move. I looked a him a little confused.

"Our seed is sacred, Ciara," he explained as I sucked on his finger. "It must be deposited in a living body."

Master Kein moved away next and I was rolled off Christof onto the bed. Master Bane was looking longingly between my legs when Master Evan stopped him.

"A moment brother," he said leaning down.

Master Evan rarely kissed me, not in a way I would recognize as a kiss. Master Kein and Christof often did, especially when I asked. They all knew what it was though. What Master Evan did now was like deep french kissing. He separated my lips and ran his tongue along mine. I responded in kind.

I should have known he wasn't kissing, he was tasting. He ran his tongue out my mouth and over my chin. Almost laying across me, he spread me open and ran his tongue into my cunt. I squealed and had to ask.

"Master Evan, what are you doing?"

"I have never experienced my brothers like this. I think it will strengthen our bond," he said running his tongue into my ass.

I wiggled and tried to get away, but he had a solid grip on my thighs. He was right, I did like it, but I still thought it was nasty.

Once Master Evan had finished he allowed Master Bane to settle between my legs. He was eager and pushed himself without pause into my dripping pussy. I groaned at the sensations. He was larger than Christof. He pressed into me and I felt my muscles stretch around him. Master Bane grunted and continued to thrust.

A prick was at my lips and I looked up to see Master Evan standing by the bed offering me his cock. They had all learned they could go much deeper if I lay on the edge and let my head fall back.

Rocking between the two men felt more like what I was used to. Soon hands were lifting my legs and spreading them, so I took Master Bane deeper. I would recognize Master Kein's hands anywhere as his long fingers fondled my nipple.

Christof's hands were busy stroking my mound as Master Bane thrust harder and harder. It felt like he would split me down the middle, but I didn't care. I just wanted him to keep filling me up.

The conversation between the men was starting to get my attention. Christof was asking about ornamentation for my nipples. He said it sounded like a wonderful idea to him. With Master Evan holding my ears and fucking my throat I was in no position to argue with him. Through the sexual haze it surprised me, though. Christof had never talked about piercing me.

Christof's fingers were magical, drifting over my clit to flick it each time Master Bane pulled out. His hand retreated and then returned with each pull. My hips were moving unconsciously against the two men. Again, I felt the swirling low in my stomach.

As the orgasm hit my eyes rolled back in my head. I moaned past Master Evan's cock and he slowed slightly enjoying the vibrations. Several more drives and Master Bane's thick shaft was releasing into me. Master Evan held my face to his crotch and I felt him pulsating in my throat. I hated it when they came right when I did. It was hard to hold my breath.

As Master Evan removed his cock and leaned over me to taste his brother I took a moment to regain breath. As I panted, he rolled off of me and started to talk to the other men. My cunt was still convulsing intermittently.

I laid on my side, facing away from them and slipped a hand between my legs. Pressing in the little waves of pleasure continued to spread through me.

"What are you doing, slave?" Master Damien asked leaning over me.

"You all were done with me and I was just finishing..." I said as his fingers slid across my backside into my slick channel. His thumb pressed over my clit and the little bundle sent shuddering sensation through me. Finally it stopped and I lie still and sated as he withdrew his hand.

"You belong to us," he said rubbing between my legs, "this belongs to us. Only we are allowed to touch it. Do you understand me?" he asked.

"Yes, Master Damien," I said quietly as he picked me up and headed for the showers.

I really was a mess and he took his time cleaning me. After he was done bathing me he rubbed the cream in to all my sore spots. I thought he was done, but he took a tiny vial off a tall shelf and dabbed a little of the liquid on my neck. He looked very satisfied as he patted me dry.

The stuff he had put on my neck smelled pretty and feminine. Usually I didn't ask questions, it really irritated them, but I was curious.

"What was that, Master Damien?"

"Something special, Ciara. Do you like it?" he asked grinning.

The happy look on his face was a good change.

"Yes, Master Damien," I answered still confused.

Dinner was a relaxed affair. I sat next to Christof and Master Bane, they fed me. I took my time chewing once I got full. Master Bane rarely noticed and Christof ignored me when I played that game. Since I'd only just eaten I was particularly full tonight. It surprised me when Christof looked down at me and frowned.

"Ciara, if you can't chew and swallow I'm sure my brothers can help you," he threatened.

That had been an awful experience. I quickly swallowed the bite I'd been mulling over and accepted a new bite from his fingers.

For him to say that to me was totally out of character. It really bothered me. For the rest of the meal I dutifully took what they gave me and didn't play any games.

After dinner the men got undressed and we all walked down to the bathhouse. They all were in a really jovial mood, which was terrific.

At the bathhouse I washed Master Damien as usual. His other brothers slid in front of me and also enjoyed getting scrubbed down. Even Christof was still in high spirits and tickled me when I tried to wash him.

I hoped the good times would last. My stomach dropped when I heard Andre's voice. He always meant trouble.

"You all are on an accelerated coupling schedule. Why is that? Punishment perhaps. Do the women wish to tear you apart one at a time or will they take all of you out together?" he mused standing at the side of the pool.

Master Damien laughed. I don't mean he chortled or chuckled. He laughed so hard he had to grab the side of the pool. Master Bane roared with laughter and sat on a bench in the shallow water holding his side. I looked around shocked at my owners. They were having fun, a lot of fun.

I almost looked up at Andre; I was dying to see the look on his face. I didn't have to wait long. Andre plunged into the pool in front of me. He looked livid.

Master Bane and Master Damien were between us before I could blink. The groups started to fight viciously and I backed away. An elbow dodged past me and I realized I'd be safer away from the fighting.

Sliding under water I swam toward the other side of the pool. It was the quickest way to travel in the water and I didn't risk looking at anyone. I figured I'd get to the other side and just wait for someone to come get me.

Before I could reach the other wall I was grabbed out and thrust toward Fuji's owners who were standing at the edge. Master Evan ordered them to watch me and then went back the other way. Glancing up I saw Andre and his brothers being dragged out of the hall by my owners.

Fuji's owners took me over to a little alcove and instructed me to kneel. Rose was already there and she hugged me.

"It is human, cousins," I heard Fuji's owners explain, "we aren't sure if it is hurt or not."

"We have not been asked to keep it, yet. We will do our best," a strange male voice replied.

A man knelt by me and spoke to Rose.

"Ask it if it is hurt," he said to her.

Rose repeated the question to me and I looked at her puzzled.

"No, thank you, I'm fine," I said.

"Ask it if it breathed the water," the man said to Rose.

Again she repeated the question to me. This was beyond bizarre.

"No, I held my breath. My owners know I can hold my breath a long time."

"Tell it to stretch out and help us examine the body, Rose," the man commanded.

I waited for Rose to repeat the command to me and I did as she asked. Rose's owners didn't touch me but they examined me thoroughly.

"It should be okay if it didn't breath the water. It doesn't sound like a human that breathed water or was injured. You could wait and see if Damien wants to call a healer for it."

They thanked the man and I thanked Rose by kissing her cheek.

Fuji's owners had to discuss the kiss, of course. Fuji wasn't from a planet that kissed.

The men led me to their suites. They all put the linen wraps on their waists, but Fuji and I stayed nude. They asked me to play the little drums, which I did. Fuji danced for them and they seemed to really enjoy watching her. To my relief they didn't throw her on the bed.

A knock at the door interrupted us.

Master Damien and his brothers filed in, they were all dressed, so I assumed they had been home. They thanked Fuji's owners politely and then looked at me.

"What are you doing?" Master Damien asked coming to stand in front of me.

"I play the drums while Fuji dances, Master Damien," I answered him.

"Did you tell your owners you can dance while I play?" Fuji asked me.

She knew I hadn't, I was still shy about dancing with the other girls.

Fuji's owners chastised her for speaking in a way that could be construed as speaking to Master Damien. She looked appropriately contrite. Master Damien raised his brow and looked at me questioningly.

"Tomorrow night," Master Evan offered, "we should have our evening meal as a group."

Fuji bounced up and down and told her owners she needed a stringed instrument. I really hated her right then. There was no way to get out of this now.

We walked back to our suites quietly. Several groups of men stopped to talk to my owners about Andre and his brothers. Listening to them I learned Master Damien had dragged Andre before the General. My owners didn't know what the General planned to do.

"There was talk of a transfer," Master Damien shrugged. "They are to be kept in a separate lodging until the decision is made."

That did not surprise me. Andre didn't fit in here and he made trouble. Much like Fuji's owners the women would probably move them.

Once we were home the men all stripped down. I was placed in the bed between Master Kein and Master Bane. I just managed to thank them for not letting Andre touch me before they fell asleep.

I stared at the out the window for a long while just thinking. The main moon here had rings around it. I watched it making a lazy perusal of the sky. I was curious about Andre, worried about their bond, and more worried about dancing for them. They were my owners, not my lovers, but I desperately wanted to please them.

At the Keepers the next day I was in a tizzy. My owners had seen me do everything, literally. Somehow the idea of dancing seductively for them had me really nervous though. I paced while Rose and Fuji laughed at me.

"What if they think I look stupid?" I asked plaintively.

"You look beautiful when you dance Ciara, your owners will love it. Now stop pacing. Please tell me, what are you wearing that smells so wonderful?" Rose asked.

"I do like the smell also," Fuji commented pressing her cool face against my neck.

Touching my neck I remembered the stuff Master Damien had put there. I still smelled it, too. It did smell really good. I'd never known perfume to last that long.

"My owners put something on my neck after they bathed me," I shrugged, "I don't know what it was."

"Well, you're very lucky," said Rose. "Perfume is really expensive here. It lasts for a long time at least. My owners put some on me when I've made them really happy. What did you do to make them so happy with you?" she asked knowingly.

I groaned and told her. Both women were thrilled to hear the bond was being fixed. They said their owners had been concerned about Master Damien and his brothers for a long while. Feeling like a big mouth I begged them again not to tell their owners what was going on.

"Ciara," Fuji said looking confused, "my owners already know the bond is being repaired. The way your Warriors fought with Andre and his brothers last night proved it. They haven't worked together like that in a long time. Everyone noticed, it's not a secret."

I felt better knowing I wasn't spreading rumors around. We practiced dancing the rest of the morning. I worked on my belly rolls until my stomach was tired. Despite the humor my friends exuded I was still really nervous about tonight.

When the lunch bell rang I was hungry. My little resting place was in the main dining room. I waited patiently expecting anyone but Christof. I was surprised when he took a seat in front of me. He fed me and talked to other Warriors around us.

As per normal, I was full quickly. I took the bites from him slower and slower.

"Ciara," he whispered in my ear, "no games today. Eat what I have for you or I will ask the Keepers to help me feed you," he threatened.

I looked up at him and didn't see the look of my friend. His face had no humor in it at all, he was seriously irked.

"Yes, Christof," I said dejectedly.

"Address me as you address my brothers, Ciara," he warned into my ear.

"Yes, Master Christof," I responded feeling even more depressed.

I assumed that Master Damien had gotten on him. There was no other excuse for his behavior. Eventually it would be nice if we could be friends again.

I didn't stay on the beach with my friends after the mid day meal. I quietly swam out the little grate and explored. I noticed the current had changed a little, it was stripping off vegetation higher up the wall. Careful to stay above it, I explored until the Keepers brought us in.

Out of the water I was nervous about my evening again. The girls tried to comfort me on the way to the Keeper's courtyard. I knelt down waiting anxiously on my pad for my owners.

They would hate my dancing; I was sure of it. In my head I could hear them laughing at me and begging me never to dance again.

I was sure they were all very well coordinated, they had to be to be Warriors. I had never been accused of having that ability. Tonight would just display for the world how much less than them I was.

Another horrible thought tormented me, what if they didn't want a slave with no talent. Master Christof wouldn't stick up for me anymore, so I'd be sold.

"CIARA!" Master Evan boomed standing right in front of me.

I bounced up and nearly ran into Master Bane who had been leaning over behind me.

"Have you lost the ability to hear?" he asked sounding exasperated.

"It still has ears, brother," Master Bane laughed, "I checked."

Master Evan continued to glare at me until Master Kein patted him on the back, "It looks contrite and quite afraid of you. Do not be cruel, brother."

Master Evan put a hand on either side of my face and kissed my forehead, which was an extremely weird gesture for him. In all the time I'd known him he'd never kissed me like that. "Please pay attention when we're speaking to you, Ciara," he said pleadingly.

"Yes, Master Evan. I'm sorry," I apologized.

We didn't go home first today. Master Damien had the transport pad drop us off at the bathhouse. The men stripped themselves and then undressed me hurriedly. I bathed Master Damien, as normal, but the rest of the men washed themselves. They had gathered their things and we were back in our apartment before I could blink.

Right away I noticed a difference. There were more chairs in the sitting area and the table in the eating area was expanded. My stomach fluttered with apprehension as I noted the chairs in the sitting room arranged around an open area. Obviously that was where they expected me to dance.

"Will that be enough room Ciara?" Master Damien asked when he caught me staring at it.

I nodded mutely and he laughed at me. They were all in a wonderful mood. It was like they were looking forward to this. I wished I could have shared their anticipation.

When they got redressed I asked them if I could wear something specific. They dressed me as I requested. I asked them to tie a piece of fabric around my waist in addition to my panels.

When mom and I had taken the class we always wore what they called a hip scarf. The one I had at home had coins on it that shook when I danced. I was so nervous I told my owners all about it.

I described the outfits the belly dancers wore in detail, right down to the finger cymbals or zills. Nobody stopped me from talking; it seemed I was already entertaining them. Master Bane even asked about why I did this dance at home. They found the entire story interesting.

The food arrived in volumes right before Fuji and her owners did. The men greeted each other heartily and sat down to feast. I thought I'd be too nervous to eat, but the dinner was really good.

Master Damien and Master Evan fed me, but it was all from their plates. No bowls of worms were to be seen on the table. If dancing meant no worms I had to think it was a good thing.

After dinner the men sat and talked. Fuji's owners obviously didn't know the "campaign" against the women was a farce, because they wanted to discuss it. My owners debated strategy with them and never let on. I wondered if that was hard for them to know the truth and have to lie about it. I certainly wouldn't have enjoyed it.

Fuji and I kneeled in front of one another. She had specific songs she wanted me to play for her and we had already discussed that. Again, she made me repeat them until she was positive I remembered. Fuji knew I was nervous and she also knew humans forgot things when they got nervous.

When the men got quiet I jumped behind the little drums Fuji had brought. Master Damien raised an eyebrow at me, but didn't say anything. Fuji quickly placed our kneeling pads in front of our respective owners. I thought that was an odd gesture. Fuji's owners called her to start dancing, which she did with flourish.

I played the songs she had asked me to, in the order I was supposed to play them. It felt a little like being back at a music competition. The exact same feelings were all there. All that time in band had paid off, my brain was hard wired for music. This part of the evening I knew I wouldn't screw up.

Fuji writhed and dipped, doing the traditional dances of her people. She swung her hips and her hair wildly. I relaxed as I played, I was used to watching Fuji dance.

My owners were not used to watching a female dance. They looked at her with mouthes agape as she twisted and spun. Her knees went both forward and back, so she got herself in some positions I never would be able to.

Once she had finished she kneeled on a pad in front of her owners. Apparently that was how I should finish, I noted to myself.

Our owners let her rest for a moment and talked between themselves. I was right, Master Damien and his brothers had never seen anyone dance. They were enthralled with Fuji's movements.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,672 Followers