A Slave to the Servants Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,669 Followers

My owners explained how they cleaned and stretched the area, so they could use it. The stretching could be started at the auction if the Warriors paid or they could start it at home. My owners recommended having the auctioneer do it first, so the slave was ready when they were brought back to Pateria.

"You will not want to wait once you realize how much it feels like our women," Master Bane said placing his fingers inside me back there.

The sensations were too much and too little all at once. I had fingers in my mouth and my ass. Someone's fingers were strumming my clit. I exploded and writhed under their ministrations. When Master Damien removed his fingers from my mouth, I begged them to fill me and touch me using polite words.

My body came down slowly and I became aware of where I was and what I had done. I was humiliated by my wanton behavior and blushed deeply. Trying to hide my shame I turned my face to the side. Long fingers stroked the hair at the back of my neck as I caught my breath.

My ears perked to the sounds the men around me were making. I wondered how hard they had laughed at me and how stupid I must have looked.

"It wants you?"

"What was it like, the first time it asked you?"

"It encourages your touches?"

"What reward do you give it for this behavior?"

The voices sounded awestruck. Not that I had just orgasmed in front of them, but that I wanted my owners. I had gathered the women here did not particularly want the men. Evidently they were impressed something craved what they had to offer.

"Would you like me to fill you now, Ciara?" Master Evan asked from my right.

"Yes, Master, please," I said reaching out toward him. I hoped they wanted me to answer like that.

Judging by the praise their peers gave them, it was the right response. Master Evan took my hand and kissed me full on the lips.

"My brothers and I will fill you until exhaustion tonight, Ciara," he promised in my ear.

They always kept their promises and I shuddered at the proposition.

The wind billowing around my legs finally let up and I stretched out on the table. I'd been held like that for too long to be considered comfortable. I felt fingers running down the lines of my body as I stretched across the floating pad.

The conversation continued for a while longer as I lay there. Master Christof told me it was time to close my eyes again, which I did obediently. Watching the men analyze me had been humiliating. I felt hidden with my own eyes closed.

I heard a man offer a game of chuke to my owners. Master Damien said they had to feed and clean me before they could come down.

"Ah, the down side of ownership?" the man asked.

"It is not an unreasonable price," Master Damien answered.

After the last group finished with their questions I was told to lay still. I had the sensation of motion as my little floating pad was pulled into the sunlight.

As they pulled me upstairs I thought about what I had done. If more Paterians were interested in humans, more would be kidnapped. If I had been thinking, I would have done things so they wouldn't want human slaves. The idea upset me.

"Tell me, Ciara," Master Damien said from beside me, as we went up the stairs.

I knew I couldn't lie to him anymore, not unless I got better at it. A large part of me didn't want to upset him, for reasons I didn't clearly understand, but that didn't mean other humans would want to be enslaved.

"It will make you mad and you won't understand, Master Damien," I told him honestly.

The light changed and I figured we were in their rooms.

"Open your eyes," he commanded and pulled me to sit up. "Tell me what you were thinking just then and don't give me any excuses."

We were in our rooms upstairs. They had pulled me into the bathroom and were looking at me, waiting.

I took a deep breath, "If I did a good job your cousins will want more human slaves and the slavers will kidnap more women. I love you, but other women will not want to leave earth," I pushed out in one breath.

It didn't strike me I had told them I loved them until I finished my statement. I blushed deeply, but they didn't seem to notice and pulled me under the spray of the showers.

"You will react to us the way you were trained to, every time," Master Evan said starting to scrub me off.

"And whether we want Earth slaves or not, they will still be taken," Master Bane said. "If we do not want them, they just go other places."

"Although we are curious what you mean when you say the word 'love'," Master Kein told me. "You are not bonded to us."

Now I was really blushing furiously, I hadn't meant to say that.

"It means I like you, Masters, on my planet you didn't have to be family to those you loved," I told them.

The men debated as they watched me. That didn't make any sense to them.

"It means I like you a lot and I worry about you, Masters," I clarified wishing I had never had the original thought.

It's not like loving them made any sense anyway. Christof I had loved, but he was not himself anymore. In a way, I saw parts of him in all of them now. Maybe I did love all of them then.

I looked up at them as they talked amongst themselves. If what I felt for them was love, it only went one way. I was just a thing that they bought for pleasure. It would be foolish to think that they cared for me the way I cared for them.

The men seemed oblivious to my inner turmoil and they accepted the answer finally.

"Of course you love us, Ciara," Master Damien told me confidently. "We care for you better than you have ever been cared for. We are the most important creatures in your world."

I was glad they had their own opinion on the matter, because the way I felt confused me.

The men fed me a hearty meal and then we went down toward the arena they played their game in. I sat by myself and watched them. I guessed the men they were playing with had all been at the tent today. That meant they weren't slave owners. I made the best of it, but it was boring without my friends.

After the game we made our way back to the bathhouse. Some of the men they had been playing with walked with us. The conversation was about the game, so I didn't pay it any mind, at first.

"Would you sell it?" one of the men asked. "It is so well trained, we would pay you three times what you bid at the auction."

I kept my breathing even like Rose had taught me to do. They had said they would not sell me, I had to believe that.

"No," Master Damien said, "we have grown to enjoy it and do not wish to sell it."

"We could watch it for you when you go on your next coupling," another man offered.

Master Damien chuckled, "And what incentive do you have to return our property unharmed. If you had a slave we would be asked to watch, we would allow you to keep it. That is the only way the trade can be even."

I felt dizzy I was so nervous, despite my breathing technique. Thank goodness I was considered valuable property and not passed around the compound.

Master Damien walked us into the bathhouse and I waited for my owners to undress me. Master Evan whispered in my ear as he removed my breast covers.

"Do you feel empty, Ciara? Know that it takes all of our control not to fill you here. You would take it from us. Take all we had to offer and still beg for more, wouldn't you?" he whispered.

My face flushed hot all the way to my breasts and I was wet before he stopped talking. Master Bane laughed as he cupped my mound and stroked the smooth flesh.

"They are correct. It is well trained," he said to the group.

We filed into the warm bathwater and I was glad they were talking about their coupling. I'd had about all the public sex I could stand for a while.

After the bathhouse we walked casually back to our rooms. The men were talking about a new technique to bind the wings of the women.

"You don't want them to get away, Masters?" I asked curiously.

"No, Ciara, we do not wish to be cut by the edges. They are very sharp at the tips and the women wield them like a weapon," Master Kein told me.

"That's awful," I commented shaking my head.

"You shouldn't worry about them tonight, Ciara," Master Kein told me.

"Why, Master?"

"You will need all of your energy to worry about us. All day you have begged to have us inside of you. We have shown great restraint, but do not plan to control ourselves much longer," he said smiling.

We walked into our dwelling and I followed them inside. Master Damien turned around sharply and I walked into him, stepping on his feet.

"Who did the clumsy slave ask first today?" he presented to the group.

"That would be me, Damien," Master Kein said happily.

"And me a mere moment later," Master Evan said. "How about we share Ciara, brother?" Master Evan asked Master Kein and he agreed.

I had no idea what they were talking about as Master Bane picked me up and sauntered toward the bedroom.

Master Evan lay on the bed and motioned for me to come toward him. I started to walk up to his head and he stopped me.

"No, Ciara, get on the bed and crawl over me," he commanded.

I did as he asked and ended up straddling his erection. I was no where near ready for them right now, but I knew they would take care of that.

"Do you like my kisses, Ciara?" Master Evan asked pulling my lips down.

"I like your kisses, Master Evan," I whispered brushing my lips against his.

As I started to kiss Master Evan deeper I felt lips on the backs of both thighs. The wet mouths were heading toward my center. I tilted my hips to give the mouths access to my most private places.

The wet, flicking tongues lingered over the curve of my backside. I forgot to breath when one set moved to take firm lick up my plump labia on one side. His partner copied him a moment later on the opposite side. Both deliberately avoiding touching me where I really wanted them.

My hips were squirming, trying to find a little more stimulation. The mouths continued to torment, adding gentle scrapes of teeth as they nipped and sucked. When a face finally pressed against my waiting cunt I pushed back against it. The owner's tongue lapped persistently until I felt the moisture pooling out of me.

"Ciara," Master Evan said disengaging his lips from mine, "I feel you are not giving me any attention. Is something distracting you?" he asked playfully.

I attacked his mouth with renewed vigor. It was almost impossible to ignore those hot, wet lips on my cunt and ass. I sucked on Master Evan's lower lip and made my way across his jaw to his neck.

"Please, fuck me, Master," I begged him in his ear.

"Naughty Ciara," he told me playing with my nipples, "my brother will go first and he isn't ready yet. You have been ignoring him."

My mind was muddied with desire and I had no idea which brother he was talking about.

"Who, Master Evan?" I asked desperate to have someone at this point.

"Kein, of course, Ciara," he said pointing behind me.

Scrambling off of Master Evan I found Master Kein sitting on the edge of the bed behind me oiling his long prick. He was grinning happily and didn't look upset in the least. His tool was hard and looked plenty ready to me, but I didn't want to argue.

On impulse I got on my knees off the bed and started to rub his oiled shaft between my large breasts. My own fingers were stimulating my large nipples with each move. I held my tits together so I cradled him and took the tip in my mouth as it emerged each time.

"Is it on a kneeling place?" Master Damien asked in a strained voice.

I continued to slide Master Kein's pole up and down and looked over at Master Damien. By the look of it, he was enthralled by the sight in front of him. I licked at Master Kein's flat stomach and gave Master Damien the sultriest look I could. He shouldn't be thinking about kneeling places at a time like this; I wanted to make him forget about the rules.

"No, it is not," Master Kein answered and pulled me to get back on the bed. "I will have it kneel in a better place. Go back and get on Evan again, Ciara," he ordered.

I moved over Master Evan, but tasted him as I went, flicking my tongue over his thighs, stomach, and chest. He seemed to enjoy the attention and pulled me to kiss him when I reached his mouth.

Master Kein knelt behind me and started to slide his fingers into my tight ass. I hadn't had the plug all day and there was certainly a difference. He took his time stretching me, but I still groaned when the head of his cock entered me.

Master Kein was a considerate lover and let me adjust to his size. Master Evan distracted me by playing complicated games with his tongue in my mouth. It was a familiar cramp when Master Kein moved his entire length inside of me. I moaned and rocked my hips, feeling Master Evan's length twitching underneath me.

"Take my cock now, Ciara," Master Evan commanded.

I wanted to tell them it would have been easier if the one below went first, but I was flush with desire. I struggled to move around enough without dislodging my lover from behind and finally succeeded. Master Evan thrust his length home in one motion and I nearly fainted I felt so full.

I grunted and screamed as the men rocked me. It was still so much when they took me like this. My body felt pulled and pushed in so many directions at once. I closed my eyes and concentrated on relaxing my flesh around their bodies.

"Open your eyes," Master Bane ordered. "Do you feel pain?" he asked me.

"So full, Masters," I grunted as Master Kein licked my back.

"You did not have the plug to ready you today," Master Damien commented stroking my breast absently. "We will not let you go unprepared again."

I groaned and closed my eyes; I hated that stupid plug. Master Bane ordered me to open my eyes. He was sitting and leaning casually against the pole in the center of the bed, clearly enjoying the show.

"I don't like the plug, Masters," I complained sounding whiny.

Master Evan laughed beneath me. "It is good for you, Ciara. Besides that I like knowing it is in you. It reminds you all day that this," he said grabbing my ass cheek, "belongs to us."

"Yes, Master Evan," I whispered.

His lips were such a temptation, even when they were spouting his annoying banter. I kissed and licked at them for several moments. He moaned softly and pushed hard into me.

Master Kein and Master Evan pumped me slowly between them for a near eternity. Neither man seemed intent on this getting anywhere anytime soon. Master Damien sat beside us and played with my nipples, now slick with the oil from Master Kein's cock.

When I came to a shuddering climax no one seemed to notice and they continued with a leisurely pace. After a fashion they sped up their thrusts and spilled into me. I rolled off of Master Evan and panted on the bed.

Master Damien pulled me to my knees and stroked my buttocks. I felt his fingers stretching my anal opening.

"I have never taken you here, Ciara," he told me. "My brothers usually do, but tonight I wish to ride you and hear you scream for me as I impale your tightest hole."

Master Damien was always so proper, so it surprised me to hear him talk like that. I turned to look at him and his fangs had grown. He gripped me roughly and speared into me with a hard thrust. He seemed to have lost his usual control.

I yelped and moaned at his aggressive behavior. He would force himself inside of me quickly and then slowly withdraw until just the head was still holding us together. At some point I realized what he wanted to hear and I started to chant his name in between the moans.

Master Christof lay on his side and watched me. His fingers stroked my soaked slit and played over my clit. He found a way to rub that made my already weak legs shake like they were made of rubber. Master Christof chuckled when I came again and moved to help Master Damien hold me up.

Once Master Damien had finished the men generously offered me a drink. I kneeled before them for the water. I didn't have the strength to move my body back onto the bed after my drink. They placed me on my back with my head right at the edge of the bed.

Master Christof moved to lay between my thighs and Master Bane asked me to open my mouth. They took me like that and I just moved like a rag doll between them. When Master Bane came I nearly choked on the copious thick ejaculate. I don't remember Master Christof finding his release.

My owners hadn't lied. They used me until I couldn't walk to the bathroom under my own power due to exhaustion. After they cleaned me, I curled up between them and fell asleep almost instantly.

I was taken to Rose's owners the next morning after my meal and cleaning. My owners were going to a coupling.

"Your schedule is increased from ours," Rose's owners commented to my owners.

"It appears that is how the Administrators scheduled it," Master Christof answered.

Master Damien stood in front of me and held my head as he kissed my forehead. "No cuts, no running away, and no lies while we are gone," he said looking into my eyes.

"Yes, Master Damien."

I felt a stranger's hands on my arms and flinched. "May we use the posts if it misbehaves, cousins?"

I looked at Master Damien with terror. I hated the posts.

"Not this time, Basin," Master Damien said. "It will behave for you. I am sure."

I nodded in agreement and my owners smiled as they left me.

Roses' owners liked to shower in the mornings and we knelt on pads in the bathroom while they cleaned themselves. I couldn't tell if she was angry at me or not. She just watched her owners expectantly while they bathed themselves.

Once we got to the Keeper's compound I was ready to burst. I wondered if she would continue to ignore me or if that was just an act for her owners. My answer came quickly once the men left through the wall.

"Act normally," she whispered quickly in my ear.

We went and sat in our usual spot. Fuji was already there. I looked cautiously around and didn't see the four girls that I had tattled on.

"They are in the village," Fuji said under her breath.

"Oh," I said as several girls started toward me.

"Did you tell on them?" a dark skinned girl asked me. She had only one eye and it looked angry.

Rose interrupted before I could answer. "Didn't your owners ask you if you wanted to escape?" she asked sounding exasperated. "My owners questioned me for an entire evening, Fuji's spent a morning asking her. All of our owners became suspicious when Ciara was caught. Those girls should have hidden their thoughts better."

The girl wasn't deterred. "Did you tell on them or not?" she asked again.

"Not intentionally," I answered her and that was a mistake.

The girl looked furious and swung her fist out toward me. I didn't have time to flinch when the Keepers were dragging us both away. She had never even made contact with me.

I was shoved into a small room with my back flush to the wall. My arms were held out to the sides and my legs were separated. My strange restraints consisted of a strong wind I couldn't resist. It reminded me of the auction. A wall in front of me slid up and blocked my view of anything in front of me.

The girl from before was still screaming at me. Just before the partition moved past my face I had seen her. She was held just like I was on the opposite wall.

"Slaves are not permitted to fight," one of the Keepers said as he walked out and I heard a door close.

"You had no right to repeat what they told you!" she screamed at me.

"I know," I told her laying my head against the wall.

"Did you think it would make you a better slave than the rest of us? Did you think you would get a reward?" she screamed.

"You are right," I answered her.

"Then why did you tell on them?" she asked.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,669 Followers