A Slave to the Servants Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,668 Followers

Not like it was going to make any difference, but I told her the truth. "My owners put a calming cream on me, because I panicked about something. It made me feel crazy and I talked too much. I don't even remember what I said to them," I told her.

"I have loyalty to my friends," she told me. "Everyday they spend in the village, you will spend in here."

We stood like that for hours. The girl occasionally cussed me, but I didn't say anything to her. My arms were sore and my feet hurt. I regretted having said anything, but in a way I felt I had gotten what I deserved. Standing here with this angry girl in this boring room was my punishment for talking.

The partition dropped and Rose's owner was standing in front of me. He laid a kneeling pad on the floor and released me. Once I could move enough I knelt down and he fed me without saying anything. Afterward, I was allowed to relieve myself and then reattached to the wall.

The day passed very slowly, but I imagined it passed slower for the girls in the village. My companion reminded me of that frequently. She was right, the village probably was worse. I certainly hadn't enjoyed it.

Rose's owners came at got me at night. She didn't say anything to me, but held my hand on the transport pad. The look on her face said everything for her.

In the bathhouse that night we finally had a chance to talk. Her owners left us sitting in the water and were discussing strategy with some other men.

"Don't complain to the Warriors," she said. "Their solution to any problem with slaves is to whip both the trouble makers until they stop the behavior."

I nodded and she kept talking, "Fuji and I have a plan," she told me just before her Warriors came back.

During dinner one of Rose's owners turned to me and asked, "How was your day slave?"

I couldn't lie, because they would know, so I answered honestly. "I stood in a room, Keeper."

"I asked you how the day was slave, not what you did," he said pleasantly.

"The air was comfortable, Keeper. I had food and drink. I have had worse days and I have had better days, sir," I replied.

I hoped he didn't push me any farther. Complaining would get me whipped, at least according to Rose. I would be lying if I said the day was fine or good. Both answers would get me in trouble and I knew that.

"Karis, you are upsetting our Rose with your questions," one of the men at the table said as he stroked Rose's head.

Rose looked at the man that spoke gratefully, but she didn't say anything. There was fair amount of grumbling, but the man stopped asking me questions and just fed me.

After dinner the men played a game I had never seen in their sitting area. It looked a bit like chess.

Rose sat quietly by them and sewed. Occasionally, she looked up and commented on the game. I was fascinated by her sewing. I had never seen anyone do the intricate stitching she did.

"It is for my Masters," she said smiling toward them when I asked her what she was doing.

"I would like to learn to do that," I told her softly.

"You will need your Master's permission," she said. "If you pricked yourself with the needle and bled they may become upset."

"Of course," I told her stroking the faint scar that I still wore on my leg.

My goal while they were at this coupling was not to get any new scars. I'd never gotten so many injuries in such a short time before. Contemplating all the new dangers in my life, I wondered what tomorrow would bring. Hopefully, no one else would want to beat me up. A bruise would probably be just as upsetting as a scar.

I was distracted from my musing when Rose stood up. Curiously I watched her walk across the dwelling into a dark room that was probably where they slept. Her men followed and I cursed inwardly. Did I really have to watch this?

The last man pulled me to stand as he walked by. I didn't resist as he pulled me into their bedroom. Everyone else was already there, stripping themselves of whatever they were wearing.

There was a kneeling pad by the door and I rested on it. I wondered if they would notice if I scooted it outside the bedroom, but quickly lost that idea. Of course, they would notice. I stayed quietly where I had been put.

I concentrated on the floor. They were climbing on the bed and I did not want to watch. It would be impolite to watch Rose have sex with her owners, even if they didn't seem to mind.

"Are you hungry for us, Rose?" a male voice asked.

He was the one that sounded hungry in my opinion and I glanced up. A man was standing behind Rose rolling her nipples between his thick fingers. It was the man in front speaking and this time he demanded she answer him.

Her breathy voice seemed to stir them up more when she answered how much she wanted them.

I tried to look away, but it was such an erotic scene. The man in front reached down and picked up Rose's legs. He pulled them around his back. The man behind her steadied her as his brother entered.

Guessing from the sounds she was making she was beyond ready for them. The man behind her licked and sucked at her neck, while playing with her breasts. Rose was vocal in her appreciation of the attention.

They caught me looking and I blushed hard. There was no judgement or censure in their gaze, but I felt watching them should be wrong. I stared at the floor for the rest of it.

As each man took her Rose continued to scream her pleasure. She told them she loved them and that they were the most important creatures on the planet. It sounded like what my owners had told me I should be feeling. Evidently that was what they wanted to hear. I'd have to remember that.

After they were done one of the men walked by me. He was carrying a very drowsy Rose in his arms. As they walked out I heard her ask him to use a certain soap, because she liked how it smelled. He told her he would be happy to.

I looked back to find the man named Karis looking down at me.

"Rose is a good slave," he told me. "You would do well to act as it does."

"Yes, Keeper," I replied quietly as I stood up.

My continued antics here had not been missed by the rest of the Warriors. I must be the worst slave they've ever brought back.

He pointed to a spot on the bed and told me to lay down, which I did.

"Christof told me you will need to relieve yourself in the middle of the night," he said stretching out next to me. "You will wake me by tapping on my arm and I will take you."

I lay quietly as they brought Rose back and tucked her in on the other side of the bed. She sounded like she was already asleep. The men all lay down and got comfortable around me. I was used to the nighttime routine.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. I wasn't all that tired. Frankly, I'd done a lot of nothing all day, except stand. My feet were sore and I was restless. Suddenly, warm breath was on my cheek and I opened my eyes.

"Why don't you sleep, slave?" Karis asked quietly.

"My feet are sore, Keeper. I apologize for keeping you awake."

The man grumbled a little and got off the bed. I went to follow him and was pulled back down by the man on the other side of me. My insides were all bunched up wondering what they were going to do to me.

Rose was sound asleep. I could hear her steady light breathing from the other side of the bed. Why couldn't I do that?

Karis returned into the bedroom and sat on a stool by my feet. I had horrible images in my head of what they were going to do to me. Hopefully I'd just pass out from the pain.

Taking my right foot in his hand, he started to rub it. Massaging gently and slowly the dull ache from standing in one position all day got better. When he finished with the right he moved to the left. I was almost asleep when he rubbed the healing cream over both of them.

I didn't wake up at all the rest of the night, which was weird for me. It was surprising when I opened my eyes and the sun was up. Rose walked into the bedroom and sat on the bed beside me.

"Fuji said you were a deep sleeper," she laughed.

I expected the morning routine from this time, so it wasn't a surprise. I still didn't particularly like it that I was being touched like that by anyone but my owners. At least they were quick and efficient about it.

Unlike most days, I dreaded going to the Keepers. If the girls were still at the village, which they probably were, I would be stuck in that boring room again. I sighed and stretched a little on the transport pad. It wouldn't be long before I was stuck to the wall.

Rose's owners left us inside the Keeper's area and I saw the girl from yesterday heading toward us. The Keepers must have expected it, they were watching from the side.

"You stupid bitch!" Rose yelled in English and swung her hand out to strike me.

I only had time to flinch before the Keepers were dragging the two of us into the little room. I was put on the wall again and I saw Rose on the opposite wall. The partition rose in front of my face.

"Slaves are not permitted to fight," the Keeper said before he closed the door.

"So," Rose said brightly, "what did you talk about yesterday?"

"This was your plan?" I asked her feeling shocked.

"Sure, Fuji and I couldn't talk the girls' friends out of leaving you alone, but we thought at least we could keep you company in here," she said.

"This isn't a fun place to be," I told her. "Your arms will be sore and your feet will hurt."

"Decision's been made, Ciara," she answered. "I would love to hear you talk about Earth, though. Since I am already being punished, I feel now is a good time to ask. My owners have forbidden me to talk about my home planet. It has been so long and I would love to know what it's like now."

"But I guess we have the day to ourselves," I laughed leaning my head on the wall.

"Yup," she said in English, "it's just us Earth girls."

We spent the morning talking, part of it in our native language. Well, I did most of the talking. I told Rose everything about life in America now. Eventually we found it was easier to talk in our new language. It had been a long time since Rose had spoken English.

Rose had been from a small town in Kansas. I couldn't tell her much about the state particularly, because I wasn't from there. I kept the discussion general. She seemed to enjoy it.

I told Rose everything I could think to about Earth. We talked about the technology that was there now. I told her about drugs and war. We talked religion and politics. Everything seemed interesting to her.

When the partition lowered I was shocked. Rose's owners, all of them, had been standing and listening for who knew how long.

"Basin," one of the men asked, "do these seem like slaves that are fighting?"

"No, no I don't think so," the man named Basin answered. He turned to Rose and stroked her face. "Tell me, my Rose, why are you and your friend standing in this room? Why did you try to strike it after we left?"

"We were trying not to involve you, Master Basin," she told him in a pleading voice. "There are slaves here angry that my friend told her owners about those who wanted to escape. They have promised to keep it here every day the other slaves are in the village. I thought it would be better for my friend if I was here to keep it company."

"Do you know what we do to slaves who insist on fighting with one another?" Basin asked her.

"Yes, Master Basin, that's why I didn't want to involve you. I will stay with my friend until the other slaves come out of the village. There is no reason for you to become involved," she pleaded.

"We do not want to see you whipped, my Rose," he told her pulling her away from the wall.

"Yes, Master," she answered hugging him.

One of Rose's owners faced me and crossed his arms. I was still stuck to the wall and panting with fear. I hated the whip with a passion. Once had been enough for a lifetime.

"Did you hit our Rose?" the man asked me.

"Never," I gasped.

"Did you hit the slave yesterday?" he asked.

"No, Keeper," I answered.

"Ciara did not try to touch either of us on either day," Rose pointed out. "She was attacked and did not fight back, Masters."

"If we leave the slaves here they will end up getting whipped," one of Rose's other owners said.

"I do not wish to see our Rose taste the whip," Karis said.

The men looked at one another and then took me off the wall.

"Follow," they ordered.

The men walked us out of the compound. I could see, using my peripherals, that all the other girls were eating lunch. We strode out the wall onto a transport pad.

Rose's owners took us back to their place and fed us. Before we were done a group of Keepers showed up.

"We will leave you both with these Keepers," Basin told Rose.

She rose up on tiptoes and kissed him on his lips. Each of her owners demanded the same treatment from her and she obliged, thanking each of them.

We sat in the afternoon and Rose taught me to play the card games the men were always playing. After losing for the fifth time, I set my cards down and looked at Rose. The Keepers were playing a game across the room and ignoring us. I spoke quietly to her in English to hide what I was talking about.

"Why did you try to hit me? Why not just tell them what was going on last night?" I asked.

"My Masters love me. They don't care about you that way. I knew that if anyone complained the Warriors would have demanded the Keepers fix the problem. That would mean a whipping for every slave involved. My owners would hate to have me whipped, so I had to involve myself. Now they will probably try to fix it themselves by talking to the other slave owners," she said confidently.

"And what if it doesn't work?" I asked her. "You are willing to take a beating over this?"

"My owners swore to me I would never be whipped. The idea upsets them terribly. They love me; they won't let it happen," she said.

"They told you they love you?" I asked.

My owners acted like that wasn't possible.

"Oh no, of course not, the men here don't understand what they feel. I know what it is and I know what I feel. By the way they act, I know they feel the same way," she told me smiling.

I wished I had Rose's confidence and knowledge about this place.

The Keepers spoke to us after that. They didn't like it that we were talking in our native language. Rose apologized and I followed her lead.

We spent the rest of the afternoon with Rose teaching me about the games the men like to play in the evenings. She said her men thought it was fun sometimes to let her play with them. If I got good my owners might let me play with them, too. That gave me plenty of incentive to pay attention.

Late in the afternoon Rose's owners came home. They took us to the bathhouse and then fed us. They didn't say anything about what had happened this morning. The men acted just like they always did.

As I lay in bed later that night, I thought about my owners. I wondered how much longer they would be gone. Hopefully the women wouldn't hurt or keep them this time.

When sleep finally took me I was worrying about the women. My sleep was fitful and full of horrible nightmares. When I awoke I was glad to be out of my dreams, they had been awful.

Rose and I didn't go back to the Keeper's the next day. We stayed in her owners' apartment with our own men to watch us. In the late afternoon she sewed and I watched out the window.

"How long are the men usually gone for a coupling?" I asked Rose.

"It depends," she told me, "two or three days, usually."

"So, it isn't odd mine aren't back yet?" I fretted chewing on a fingernail.

"Ciara, the women rarely kidnap men from a coupling. Honestly, that's when they are least likely to be taken," Rose said watching me.

"Are they really that bad?" I asked her. "Are they really stronger than the men?"

"Without a doubt," she told me and shuddered.

"How did you see them?" I asked.

"I was with my Masters while they played a game of chuke," she said quietly. "Two women swooped out of the sky and grabbed a man right from the field. They were about to fly away with him when another larger woman attacked them. The women seemed to be fighting over the man. The larger woman forced the two smaller women to drop the man and then chased them away."

"The larger woman protected the man?" I asked her.

She shook her head, "I don't know what they were doing. We all waited thinking the man was going to be taken again, but he was not. I'm not sure what they were doing."

I held my tongue in check and watched Rose go back to her sewing. The larger woman was probably protecting a man she owned, just no one knew it. He must have had some talent to have been the target of a nearly successful raid. None of that was something I could share with my friend.

Despite my concern over my men, I made up my mind to think of nice things before bed. I didn't want to have nightmares again. Thankfully, I had good dreams all night.

Rose and I were delivered to the Keepers' compound the next day. The girls from the village had been returned and their friends didn't attack me. They were all smiles, happy to be together again.

The four that had gotten in trouble didn't talk to me or even look at me. Frankly, I was fine with that. I had a core group of friends and I didn't need to hang out with people that would just get me in trouble.

When we were in the bathhouse that night before dinner I sat with my Keepers and chewed on my nails. It was a bad habit I thought I'd broken years ago. I was just so worried my owners would not come back.

"Didn't we tell you to feed it, Basin?" I heard Master Evan ask from behind me.

I slipped my finger out of my mouth and chanced a glance up at my owners. They were battered and bruised. Master Bane had fresh teeth marks over one shoulder and Master Christof couldn't open his right eye. They all looked at me expectantly.

"I'm so glad to see you, Masters. I missed you all so much," came out of my mouth in a rush.

The men all smiled at me.

"Come, Ciara," Master Damien commanded, "I want you to wash me."

I got up quickly and followed them to a shallow part of the pool.

The wounds were worse this time. Despite the flinching, I cleaned all of the bites and scratches thoroughly. After the last time I expected the unease with my nearness.

Rose's owners wandered over while I was finishing washing Master Evan's hair and just gently massaging his scalp.

"How many groups did you entertain?" Karis asked pulling Rose onto his lap.

"I believe there were three distinct groups this time," Master Damien told him.

"It seems to me we are more often outnumbered these days," Basin commented.

"Our offerings are much smaller with so many groups to service," Master Christof said flexing a bruised wrist.

The men continued to talk and I sat quietly. Rose's owners wanted to talk to the Administrators. They thought they could send troops to limit the number of women at each coupling.

"Perhaps with a large enough guard, we could scare away the groups of women we don't want," Basin told my owners.

Master Damien agreed with him politely, but even I knew that wasn't an option. The Administrators worked for the women. No extra guard would ever be sent unless the women wanted it that way.

Once they were done in the pool the men walked slowly back to their rooms. They were exhausted and I was giddy. I tried to reign in my enthusiasm at having them home.

"Ciara," Master Kein asked, "why are you walking like that?"

I realized I was almost skipping and walking on the balls of my feet.

"I'm just so happy you are home. I was so worried about you all," I told them.

"There is no reason to fear our couplings, Ciara," Master Damien chastised.

DoctorWolf
DoctorWolf
5,668 Followers