A Slave Trainer Ch. 03

Story Info
A more intimate inspection takes place.
1.8k words
4.2
57.7k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plot wise the next couple of chapters are going to be a bit slow. But don't worry, they'll pick up. ;)This chapter, and the next are more violent than the previous two chapters. Hey, a slave's got to be punished. :) Enjoy.

~~~

Chapter Three

The twins standing in front of me fidget. "Slave Calisto, come here." The girl squeaks, walking over to me, looking back at her sister. I run my hand up and down her side. I grip her firm tits in my hand, squeezing and tugging at them. I pinch and pull at her nipples. She tries to pull away, and I tap her with the prod set low. It's nothing more than static electricity, but she jumps forward, yelping. "Never pull away from a Master or Mistress." I tell her, kissing down her chest, my eyes still bearing into hers domineeringly. I take one nipple in my mouth, sucking on it, rolling it around with my tongue.

I pull away, running my hand down her body, cupping her metal clad pussy. There's a small slit in the metal, for necessities. The slit isn't big enough for the slave, or another person, to stimulate said slave. I unlock the chastity belt, letting it fall away. I slide my fingers over her pussy lips, touching her enflamed clit. She quivers, whimpering. I lock her back up. I kiss her softly, and she leans into me. "Go to Slave Amber, slave." The slave walks over to Amber, and I watch as Amber runs her hands over the nude woman.

When Calisto realizes what Amber's about to do, she jerks away, crying out. "No! No! I'm not a lesbian!" Amber looks to me, and I nod, chuckling, handing over the prod. Amber smacks the girl with it, causing her to jump between Amber's spread legs. Amber sucks on the girl's tit, sporting a devilishly carnal grin on her face while the girl sobs. I feel my face widen in a smile of approval, reminded of why I keep my favorite slave.

"Let her go, pet. Come here, Slave Crystal." Crystal walks confidently forward, standing in front of me. I run my hands over her body, not spending nearly as much time with her as I did her sister, her lack of impudence boring me. Then I send her to Amber. Amber runs her hands over her breast, leaning forward to suck a nipple into her mouth. Crystal moans loudly. I watch Amber play with the girl. "Enough." I jot notes into the girls files, amazed how identical the twenty year olds look, but how different they are sexually. Crystal may do well with a female owner. "Take them away, and bring me Slaves Alli and Andrea." Amber grasps the leashes, tugging the girls behind her like pet dogs.

I sit behind the mahogany desk, watching the security cameras and jotting notes in their files. These two need to be identical in every way. I'll put them on a light exercise regimen to tone up their muscles and ballet for flexibility and grace. I will be keeping the twins, they will be perfect breeders. On the security tapes, Amber switches the leashes over to the handlers, who fret over the girls, making sure their appearances are perfect before Amber tugs the two blondes after her. Amber bows once to me, and my eyes are drawn to her swaying breasts. "Slave Andrea, come here."

The short chubby girl lurches towards me trembling. I run my hands over her breast, causing her nipples to jump to attention. I squeeze and roll them between my fingers. Her breathy moans fill the room. I slide my hand down to her rounded belly, "You'll have to lose this weight if you're to please anybody." The slave's lips twitch and tears stream down her face. I unfasten her belt, letting the heavy metal fall away. I reach under her, shoving my fingers up her wet twat, pumping in and out. Bringing her to the brink of orgasm, I stop, closing the metal chastity belt around her with a clank. I watch as Amber sucks Andrea's nipples into her mouth, fingers eagerly pulling at the other. I like this one, despite her weight. She may not be a natural slave, but she's certainly a natural slut, and that will serve her well. "That's enough, pet. Slave Alli, come over here."

The tall blondes head flies up, and she stares wide eyed at me. Refusing to move, I grab her leash, reeling her in. She spits in my face. I throw her across my desk violently, enraged by her defiance. "Slave Amber, spread her legs for me." My hand over the cunt's throat keeps her from moving. Amber spreads the slave's legs, tying them to my desk. I yank the belt off her, rubbing her clit aggressively. She cries out, thrashing on my desk, begging me to stop. "Tie down her arms and body, too, pet." Amber wraps rope around the girl, while I continue to rub her clit. I slide my fingers into her slick cunt. Juice drips down her ass and onto my desk.

In the corner of my office, sits a cabinet. It's filled with objects used to punish and pleasure. I rifle through its contents and smile, the perfect punishment suddenly occurring to me. I come back with a pussy spreader and an electric prod. I clip the pussy spreader to the slave's cunt lips and it holds them wide open. I stand between her legs and ever so slightly touch her dripping pussy with the prod. She screams out, jerking against the bonds. I turn the electrical current off, pushing the prod all the way in her pussy until it hits her back wall. "Will you ever act like that again?" I ask the slave patiently. She refuses to answer, so I turn the current back on, and she's screams out. I turn it off. "Don't make me ask again, fucking slut."

"No, Master. Please let me up. Please Master!" She begs. I fuck her with the prod, turning it on and off quickly. It slides easily through her soaking pussy.

"Your punishment is not over, slave. You have greatly disrespected me, and I cannot let that go unpunished." I tap her erect nipples with the prod and she screams out. "Leash her in the punishment room, my pet. I will see to her after we have finished here; and bring me Slave Mallory." Amber unties the girl on my desk, and leads both blondes out of my office.

I glance at Slave Andrea's file. I give her a strict exercise plan. She must drop the excess weight she carries. She will be easy to train, but I'm not sure if I will be keeping her or not. I doubt she'd make a good breeder, and she will probably only be a mediocre sex slave. Slave Alli, on the other hand is going to take more time to train. I grin as I decide she will be trained as a pain slut. I might keep her as a breeder with that hair of hers, but I will not allow her to get off without the pain. I glance up and Amber is struggling with Mallory. Amber bows to me, and Mallory rips the leash out of the girl's hands and tries to run out the door.

I catch her before she's made it two feet. I drag her back into my office. I grab her tits roughly, watching as her nipples harden. "You're a fucking slut. You like being hurt. It makes your cunt drip. You're such a nasty whore. When I'm done with you, you won't be able to think about anything other than pleasing your Master, if I decide that's what you want. I can make it so you can't get off at all. Would you like that, whore? Would you like it, if the only way you could get off is with a twelve inch dick shoved up your ass?" She trembles slightly in front of me. "Amber, take this slut back to her Handler. Her punishment is to be moved up to tomorrow."

Amber bows to me, "Yes, Sir. Would you like me to bring in the next slave?" I nod to her, and she walks out of the room. Mallory will not be staying with me. I will make sure she's trained perfectly, even if it takes years to do so. I love a challenge. I believe I'll train her either as a pain slut, or I'll train her to only get off with a dick, and then sell her to a Mistress. That shall be an appropriate fate for the disobedient Mallory. Amber walks back in with Slave Cassie.

I run my hands over Cassie's large breasts, and she practically purrs pushing them into my hands. She quietly and eagerly accepts my fingers into her pussy. Her sweet moans fill the air. Amber's eyes glow excitedly. I turn the girl over to Amber, ignoring the stiff bulge in my pants, and watch as my pet tenderly plays with the new slave. "That's enough for now. Tell the handler's I'll have the training schedules ready for tomorrow." Amber bows to me and leads the girl out of my office. She's eager, willing, and meek, all the ingredients in a natural born slave. She'd make a good breeder, and will fetch a high price on the market with a body like that, but there's no way I'm - The phone ringing jerks me out of my musings. "This is Master Benjamin."

"Hey Benny! I'm thinking it's time for one of those bashes we throw so successfully." The voice of my fellow Dominant, and best friend, Mike, floats over the line. Every three months or so, we throw a party with an abundance of good food, booze, and sex. "I'm thinking at the end of next week." That's Mike for you. Mega plans with very short notice.

"Not a bad idea, Mike. It'll give me a chance to test the progress of my new shipment. You handle the guest list, and I'll take care of the rest." Mike whoops, before hanging up. Amber prances back into the room, settling herself in my lap. "We're having a party in a week and a half, pet." I rub her pussy lips softly, watching her chest rise and fall with her increasing breath. My mouth latches around a swollen nipple. Hard teeth scrape across tender flesh. I set her on the edge of my desk, unzipping my pants and letting them fall to my ankles, as I sink my cock into her wet pussy. I slowly slide out of the cunt and slam back into her. I fuck her roughly, spewing into her hot pussy, my load filling her and dribbling out, slipping down over her ass onto the desk. "Let's go take care of Slave Alli, my pet."