A Slave's Dream

Story Info
A slave still being dominated in her dreams.
896 words
3.38
9.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Spmdsb
Spmdsb
22 Followers

I was running around frantically. Craning my head behind me to see how much of an advantage I had. I didn't know where I was going, just that my feet were leading me in any direction as quickly as they could. I took my eyes off of the man chasing me and swiveled my head forward, searching for the nearest escape.

Before I've even realized it, the whole environment surrounding me had changed. I had gone from running in a forest to beaming trapped in an alleyway, cornered by the man in the shadows. I felt the fear seeping into every part of my body as the stranger made his way closer to me, knowing I had no escape. He stood as close to me as possible, bodies nearly pressed up against each other. Wrapping a hand around my throat, he knew he had me right where he wanted me.

"Please?" The vague, opened ended question moved past my lips, the only sound within the cramped alleyway.

Disregarding my plea, the man moved closer, eliminating the space between our two bodies. I could feel his shaft, just as strong as he was, pressing against my hips. He let one of his hands wander around my body, tracing its soft curves, before sliding it up underneath my skirt, fingers hovering right next to my pussy. I started to fight back, for the sake of being able to tell myself that at least I tried, but also because I knew I wouldn't have a choice but to let this man have his way, and there was a part of me becoming turned on at the thought of that.

It was pointless. He held me tighter against the wall, told me to shut up, and let his pointer and middle finger explore my pussy. Every bit of it. Shoving his fingers inside of me, I was growing wetter and wetter, I could feel myself dripping down my thighs. His thick cock was pulsing with pleasure still against my hips, and I was ashamed with myself when I started grinding into it, wanting to make him harder and feel my pussy run against it.

The man moaned, paused his exploration of my soaking cunt with his fingers, and moved his head into the light. Grinning, he looked at me and said "You're in trouble now, my dirty little slut."

"Master?!" I said, right as my eyes flicked open. 7:05 AM. It was just a dream. I moaned and rolled to my side, upset that I couldn't finish it. Trying to fall back asleep was useless, there was no way I'd be going back into that dream, into the moment where my Master's hand were pleasuring me and his cock hard and ready for a release of his own.

Instead, I lay there, and let my own hands do a little bit of wandering. With one hand, I grabbed my tit - feeling it's warmth and softness - and started tugging at my rosy pink nipple. The sensation started to wake my whole body up, and I let my other hand explore my lower half. To mo surprise of mine, my pussy was already soaking, sweet with the wetness spreading between my thighs. I slid my own fingers inside of my cunt, feeling it's tightness. Moving them in and out was leading me to the release I needed. All I was thinking about was the dream I had just had. My master's hands around my neck in a dark alleyway, not having the strength to fight him off - and not wanting to, his hands forcing themselves up my skirt and into his property.

Rocking my hips back and forth, I slid my fingers in and out of my cunt faster and faster. I stopped playing with my nipples with my other hand, and pulled one of it's fingers into my mouth - sucking it and making sure it was nice and wet - before sliding the same finger into my ass. I needed to be filled up. And if my Master wasn't here to do it for me, I'd have to do it myself. Pushing the finger deeper inside my ass, I moaned and began grinding my hips in my bed, rubbing against the pillows and blankets that were between my legs.

My other hand was slippery, covered in my own wetness and sliding back and forth over my clit. Every time I rubbed it, I could feel shooting feelings of pleasure, warming me from my toes to my hips, sending me over the edge. Grinding my pussy against the pillows, toying with my clit, and fingering my ass made it impossible. I couldn't fight the release that I had needed so badly, and didn't want to. Faster and faster I moved my hips, rolling over onto my belly and losing myself in the feeling, my hands working overtime. I moaned loudly as I came and forced my head face down into my pillow, holding my breath and taking in the orgasm coursing throughout my body.

I lay still for minutes, finger still deep in my ass, other hand pressed against my clit, until my phone rang. Rolling over, I searched around the bed for it and picked it up as it was on the last ring.

"Slave." My Master's voice rang out. "You've been a bad girl, haven't you?"

Spmdsb
Spmdsb
22 Followers