A Slave's Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
A male slave finally gets his revenge and turns the tables.
938 words
3.76
28.1k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 10/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can hear Mistress coming down the hall as I position myself just beside the doorway. It is my turn to be in control. She has controlled me for 10 long years and I am tired of being her slave, her pet, of always sleeping at the foot of the bed. I want to teach her a lesson, to show her I am more than just a toy. I want to punish her for all the spankings I've endured over the years, the ball slaps, the gags, the anal play. It is my turn.

As she enters the room I grab her around the waist and pull her firm naked body against me. Her back against my chest, my hand goes over her mouth. She struggles slightly but I keep my grip.

"Don't struggle my pet, your time of reckoning has come. Do you understand?"

She nods and I release my hold on her mouth. She sputters and kicks out at my legs. My free hand pulls her hair, her head snaps back and I look into her fear filled eyes.

"I told you, do not fight me! It is time you pay for your transgressions,"

"Yes Sir," she whimpers.

"Good girl."

I loosen my hold on her and push her towards the bed. Her knees hit the side and she falls face forward into the mattress. As she struggles to turn I climb onto her back, pinning her there. Grabbing her wrist I place a restraint around it.

"What are you doing? You can't do this! Let me go now!" she yells, her voice more shrill with every word.

"I can do this and I will. You thought you broke me but you didn't darling. It is my turn to play and make you pay for every spank, every delicious thing you ever made me do for you," I say as my hand comes down across her ass.

"Ow!" she cries out as she tries to twist away.

I grab a fistful of hair and pull her head back. I can hear her labored breathing, coming in gasps. The vein at her throat throbbing with desperation. "Do not fight me again," I say as my mouth claims hers in a hard kiss.

I pull back and see her eyes welling with tears. It gives me a secret thrill to know I can make her cry as she has made me cry many times through the years.

I release her and turn her over as I watch her tears fall from her cheeks. I restrain her other wrist and move to her ankles. I slap cuffs on them and pull each ankle to her wrist. She is fully restrained. Her pussy and ass fully exposed to me. I can't help but smile. Mistress does not like to be tied like this, always in control she is. Oh how it must feel to have the control taken away!

I move away from the bed and just watch her for a moment. How I would love to dive in and just taste her pussy, but she must be punished first. I turn and grab her smallest little whip. She has used this on me many times. I can see it in my mind, the marks across my ass, the smile upon her face each time she struck me.

I flick my wrist and the whip collides with her pussy. She gasps and lets out a small whimper as more tears fall. Her eyes are wide with fear as she watches me.

"You need punishment darling, do you understand?" I ask her as the whip comes down again on her soft pussy.

"Yes Sir" she cries out. "Please, I'll be good!"

I bring the whip down once more across her pussy.

"Would you like me to make it better baby?"

"Yes, please," she begs.

I move to the bed and kneel before her exposed pussy, run my finger along the slit, over the raised redness I've just created. She moans and I can feel her wetness on my finger. My finger slides over her clit and trails down to her ass. I rub the puckered hole and she gasps with pleasure, "please."

"You like that my little slut," I ask as my hand comes down on her ass with a loud crack.

"Oh yes! Please!" she cries.

My lips come down to kiss just inside her thigh. My tongue leaves a trail of moisture as it finds her clit. Her moans increase as my finger finds its way into her wet folds. My tongue continues to flick her clit as I fuck her with my finger. She's moaning loudly and unable to move her body to get the release she seeks. My finger slides out of her wet pussy and finds its way to her tight puckered ass. "Fuck my ass!" she moans.

My finger slides into her tight hole and I begin a slow rhythm of finger fucking her ass and sucking on her clit. I feel her body tense and she moans, "I'm going to cum, don't stop!"

My lips release her clit and I smile as my finger slides out of her ass. "Please," she begs me as I look in her eyes and shake my head no.

"You are my slave now darling. You will only cum when I say, never without my permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir," she wispers as tears pool in her eyes. Her body is tense and shaking from the lack of release.

She has passed the first lesson of her new role. I wonder if she will enjoy her next lesson...