A Slave's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could not work out what half the things in that picture were for, let alone imagine anybody letting someone use them on them." I attacked his position. I drank the last of my wine while he did not reply. 'That got you thinking,' I thought. He continued to smile.

"What sort of things do you make?" I tried a different tack. I looked him in the eye as he thought of a reply.

"Would you like to see some?" His words were unexpected and I reacted.

"What! Do you have some with you?" I blurted out.

"You did not answer my question?" He tied me in a knot verbally

"Yes, I would like to see what you make." I felt nervous again. Things were not going anything like I had expected and he still wore that damn attractive smile. He put a hand in a pocket and I jumped when he showed me what he drew out.

"How does this work?" I asked. I took a quick look at his face.

"Hold out your wrist." He said softly, and my wrist went out all of its own accord.

"This is so the other things don't leave ugly red marks or chafe your skin." He said in a soft voice as he wrapped the soft leather round my wrist.

I felt the smooth supple leather and lifted it to smell it. There was the distinctive odor of kid leather. "Do you have anything else to show me?" My voice was betraying me now. I looked down at the leather round my wrist.

"Do you want to see some more?" He asked, and again I saw he was smiling broadly.

I found myself nodding assent, just what was I thinking of. This was not what I had expected at all. I was hot, I was bothered. And I seemed to have agreed to something.

"You will have to come to my home, I use my lounge as a show room, it's around the block only a few minutes walk."

He took my elbow and gently escorted me from the wine bar. I was in a daze, almost a trance. We did not talk as we walked the short distance. I was frantically trying to remember what I had agreed to.

He unlocked the front door of a small house on a small block with almost no front garden. I stepped inside his lair. He indicated a door and I entered a lounge room with wooden floorboards, Very sparsely decorated and a WHITE SETTEE exactly like the one in that filthy magazine.

"Another glass of wine?" He asked and pointed me in the direction of a stool beside the bar. I was not going to sit on that white thing!

I nodded and took the second stool closer to the wall. Keeping some distance between myself and him as he went behind the bar. He took a bottle of cheap wine from the bar fridge and filled a rather large wine glass.

"What sort of things do you want to see?" he asked, again that damn smile.

"Oh, I want to see them all." I said casually and matched his smile.

"Well I think I can do that, what would you like to see first?" he said.

"You said that this was to stop things chafing the wrists. What sort of things did you mean, handcuffs or rope?"

"Both can damage skin and both are used, which would you like to see?"

Damn him he keeps answering with another question and now I have to give an answer.

"Rope." I said, again my voice let me down I had meant to speak with much more confidence.

He reached below the bar and put a short piece of rope across the bar.

I picked it up and fingered the silk patterned outer threads it was only six feet long.

"What is this for, it hardly seems long enough to secure anyone." I twisted the soft coils around my fingers.

"Would you like to try it round one wrist?" He said reaching out and taking hold of the end, I had carelessly left in his reach.

I watched as my wrist reacted without my consent again, and he wrapped the rope about my wrist in a strange way and there were several coils wrapped and knotted round my wrist. It had taken him just a few seconds. I found myself fingering the rope coils.

"Would you like me to do the other one?" He asked softly.

I felt myself nod not trusting myself to speak.

He fitted another soft leather cuff and a second rope coiled around my other wrist. I sipped my drink, I fiddled with the rope, a few long seconds passed.

"But these are hardly restraints?" I failed to see what was happening so was some how less nervous.

"But they can be. Would you like to see how?"

I nodded.

"Hold out your hands."

I did not put the glass down. I held them out.

He bought up from some storage below the bar a shiny steel thing and un-screwed it, fiddled with the wrist holding the glass and let me look at what he had done.

"It's become half of a hand cuff, but would be very easy to get off." I turned the screw end back and forth it turned quite easily.

"Would you like to try the other half?"

I held out my other wrist and he fitted another steel thing to the rope round that wrist.

"How do they fit together?" I asked.

"Well they can be used like that and joined together with other rings or with rope to keep your wrists together or used to hold your arms apart separately." He explained in a soft gentle voice.

He took a small thin rope and tied the steel things together quite loosely.

"I suppose they are crude handcuffs, but aren't they rather easy to get off?"

"Perhaps, but that is part of the game, being tied, but easily freed. Try walking about."

I stood and walked about. "Where is the bathroom please?"

He took my elbow and led me down a short corridor.

"Can you manage like that, here let me untie that string."

He turned and returned to the lounge room.

While I used his facilities, I pondered upon just how far I was prepared to let this go. He seemed a nice man and it was ages since I had had a half decent fuck. I was as hot as hell and dripping wet. I half made my mind up, if he wanted me, he could have me.

I pulled my pants up smoothed my skirt fluffed my hair washed my hands flushed the loo. I returned to the lounge. He was sat on the white settee. I picked up my almost empty glass and sat beside him.

"I suppose you have similar things for legs?" I asked

He nodded.

"Could I try them?" I felt myself flush. "You won't do anything will you?"

"I will let you try the leg cuffs on. If you tell me to stop, then I will stop." He gave me a nice smile. Went behind the bar and returned with more leather and more rope. And more metal things. And placed them on the arm of the settee.

"Just pass them to me, the cuff first then the rope then the 'd' shackles. Take your time there is no need to rush." He said, again with that big smile.

I think I was trembling slightly when I lifted my left ankle and he took it in his strong hand and wrapped a soft leather cuff round it.

Soon the equipment was fitted to both my ankles.

"You usually spread the legs I suppose?" I asked feeling myself go pink. I tried to avoid looking him in the eyes.

He nodded, smiled and said. "Do you want to try a spreader?"

I felt myself blush, but nodded. I had decided I wanted to try a spreader in another more intimate place.

He fetched a stout wooden pole and handed it to me. It was smooth and polished, nice wood with five metal eyes, one in the middle and two near the ends and one poking out each end.

"What are these for?" I asked, there was a frog in my throat and I coughed.

"Perhaps I can show you later, but you wanted to try the spreader. Your skirt will be too tight, could you lift it up a little?"

At last, he was showing a little initiative.

He took the pole from me and fiddled with my left ankle then put the pole on the floor. He looked up at me then down at the end of the pole. He wanted me to move my right ankle. I shifted my position a bit and realized that my tight skirt would not let me spread my legs far enough apart so hitched it up quite a way. Then placed my ankle next to the end of the pole.

He fiddled around some more and had my legs spread apart.

'Well James,' I thought, 'you are definitely going to fuck me now!'

I fiddled with my skirt making sure he got a flash of my black panties.

I handed him my empty glass.

He asked, "Another?"

I smiled and while he filled it, I bent and tested the fastenings.

"I am hardly trusted up, these don't seem to be terribly effective. I could get free in seconds. How can you justify the silly prices you probably ask for these bits of rope, metal and wood?" I felt confident. He was acting cool, but I could feel the tension in the air

"Oh they can be very difficult to get out of. Would you like to try?"

I nodded. "You won't do anything will you?"

"You can try to get out when I tell you, just wait, do what I tell you, then I will sit here and watch while you get free."

He fetched two more bits of wood and fixed one between my right ankle and wrist, then the other between my left ankle and wrist. I had held still while he did this. He poured a smaller measure of wine and one for himself. He clinked glasses and we both took a sip.

"Just one more thing and you can try to get free."

I fingered the loose metal pins at each wrist. I sipped more wine while He fetched a fourth wooden pole and fitted it to my left wrist.

He un-tied the rope from the metal bits then fiddle with them feeding the screw piece through the ring in the end of the pole. He then held the pole across my body I had to stretch out to put my wrist next to the end. I still had the glass of wine in my hand.

"I will screw it in quite loosely. I don't want you to think I have cheated. Would you like to try and get free now?"

I looked at him rather shocked. I looked from hand to ankle to other hand. Everything seemed to be out of reach I could just get the glass to take a sip of wine.

I said. "Er, please hold this."

He took the glass and placed a stool in front of me and sat down to watch.

I got an end of the rope between my teeth and only succeeded in tightening the silly knot. I bounced around a bit and got a little more room to move, then when I bounced again my skirt slipped down and it would not ride back up. The damn thing was in the way. I looked at him.

"Please pull my skirt up." I smiled and stood still. He hiked it up beyond mid thigh.

"No higher, tuck it in. Yes there." He tucked the hem into my panties each side I liked his fingers on my flesh. He made no attempt to touch me further.

"Damn silly things won't turn, perhaps I can reach the other side better." I switched sides and reached the pin at my ankle with a finger, but could not get it to turn.

"You are enjoying this aren't you." I accused him, feeling very hot.

"Of course, that is the whole point of bondage. How often do you think I get to see a perfect stranger voluntarily in bondage with her skirt up round her waist and secured by a few bits of rope, four poles and a few steel rings?" He was positively beaming.

I returned to try the other ankle and the skirt fell back again restricting me further. "This damn skirt is in the way! Please take it off?"

"What did you say?" he said in a strained voice.

I stood still and said in a clam voice. "Please take my skirt off its getting in the way."

He unzipped it and slid it down past my hips. He released one pole at a time and I stepped out of it. I felt sure he could smell me. I know I could. I saw his fingers go white as he tightened the screw things. 'He's done them up tighter,' I thought, 'the Bastard. Perhaps I won't let him have me.'

I tried really hard but ended up with the poles behind me unable to move with-out falling over. I was stuck.

"I cannot get free and seem to be stuck like this please let me go."

"I thought you wanted to see what the other rings were used for?" He said.

"Yes, but please let me out of this ridiculous position. Its embarrassing."

"Would you like a photograph to remember what it felt like?" He smiled that sweet innocent smile again.

'Photo's ,' I thought 'Oh No what have I let myself in for, I will be all over the net by tomorrow.'

I blushed furiously, but nodded when I saw that it was a Polaroid camera. "Yes please."

He took my photo. He helped me up and sat me back on the settee.

"Just think how you would feel if you were naked." he said, as he released the poles securing my ankles to my wrists.

I blushed again, but said nothing.

"Would you like to walk to the bar and sit on the stool facing me." He said.

I thought to myself, 'I would like to sit on your cock facing you,' but did as asked.

He went behind the bar and said, "This is what the other rings are for," and in a trice had the bar spreading my arms hooked to a rope over the ring in the ceiling.

I struggled a little, but said nothing. 'Oh,' I thought, 'he can feel my tits now, things are defiantly going in the right direction. I think I will let him fuck me.'

He took some more rope and fastened the centre ring of the wood between my legs to the barstool. I was going nowhere. He took the wine glass and offered it to me.

"Just ask if you want another sip." He said

I said. "Thank you, but I could do with a stiff whiskey!"

He went behind me and poured a large scotch. And found more rope with metal bits attached. He laid one at each end of the bar, then stood in front of me and put the glass to my lips. I took several sips and ran the fire round my mouth before swallowing.

"What are they for?" I asked in a bold voice.

"Would you like to really see how it feels to be under a mans power strung up and helpless?" He asked.

"Yes I think I would." I smiled and licked my lips.

"A little more whiskey first perhaps?"

I opened my mouth and in three mouthfuls had half emptied the glass. It had been at least a triple measure. I thought, 'For Gods sake man you don't need to get me drunk. Why don't you just fuck me.'

"You are rather over dressed for the full treatment, but I suppose you will get to feel most of the effects."

I thought 'That's more like it.' I said, "What is to stop you tearing my clothes off me any way, with me strung up like this?"

"Oh I would not do anything so crude, or rough. I like submission, not domination." He said in a sober voice.

I thought, 'What a wimp.'

He sipped his wine.

"Let my arms loose and I will take my blouse off." I said quietly thinking, 'Well if he won't I will.' I thought. I said, "I cannot run away."

He undid the two screw things and my hands were free. He stood back and smiled at me. I drank half the remaining scotch.

He sat on the damn settee! And turned to look at me.

I looked him in the eye and slowly undid the buttons of my blouse and slipped it off my shoulders. I let it fall to the floor. I took the last of the whiskey in two gulps. I reached behind my back and released the bra catch and let it fall forward. I held it to me for a moment then let it fall to the floor. I sat up straight pushed my tits out and held my wrists out.

"You can shackle me again now!" I said. I thought 'you can play with my tits if you like and then fuck me.'

I smiled as he refitted the poles and pulled my arms above my head spread wide by the pole. I knew this would make my tits an inviting sight, but he made no attempt to touch them. I had a bad thought, 'perhaps he is gay!'

"Are you comfortable?" he asked.

I said, "Yes you won't take advantage of me will you?"

"If you want me to stop all you have to say is Stop, stop, stop. Alright?" he was pissing me off, why did he not get on with it.

I nodded.

He said. "Would you like me to take a photo of you like that?"

I blushed, again but breathed a soft, "Yes."

He set up the camera on the tripod and told me to smile and took my photograph with him beside me. He moved closer so I stuck my tits out further, he ignored them.

"You are very beautiful you know, I almost wish that I could do what I liked with you. How do you feel?"

'Silly bastard you can,' I thought.

"I feel very strange. On a tremendous high, I cannot believe that I have let you do this to me, yet it feels very nice." I was telling the truth.

"Do you mean that you are sexually turned on?" he asked.

I blushed, nodded my head, but said nothing. 'Thank goodness he will fuck me now.' I thought.

He fixed another rope and metal things to the eye in the wood between my ankles attached it to an eye in the wall and pulled it tight. My legs were pulled up in the air.

"How about another picture then?" he asked and when I did not reply he snapped away.

"It would look much better without the panty hose." He said.

I thought 'Well rip the bloody things off or go get a knife, come on I want to be fucked and the sooner the better.' He did not move. I whimpered.

"Did you say something?" he said looking intently at me.

I whispered in the tiniest of voices. "Let me take them off then."

"What did you say?" he asked sharply.

"Let me take them off, please?"

"That's better, you did say please and you did say take them off?"

I nodded.

"But I would have to undo all ropes and shackles to do that." He waited while I thought about it.

"Will you please let me loose. I will let you tie me up again." 'That's if you do not want to fuck me as soon as I am naked.' I thought

"You mean you will let me restrain you like this again?" He asked.

"Yes, but please do it soon, I want to try it naked!" I was blushing furiously.

He quickly let me free. I was out of panties and hose in a flash, but he just fitted the ankle cuffs and ropes and wood again. While I sat on a wet barstool. He refitted the ankle cuffs as I sat naked on the barstool.

I was still blushing, 'What are you waiting for, stupid man.' I was getting more cross, there he was, a naked woman sat on a stool in his room and he was fiddling around with bits of wood, rope and metal.

"When I lift you, you will swing towards the settee a little, but don't worry its quite safe. I will move the stool as your weight shifts."

I felt his hands on me as he adjusted the wooden things beneath me. 'Ah, he is quite strong and surely he must fuck me soon.'

"Just a few more adjustments and you will be quite comfortable, would you like a little more whiskey?"

I shook my head, "No thank you." I thought, 'I would like a good fuck.'

He fiddled about and at one point put both hands on my body but only to adjust my weight and position. I was eventually in the air spread naked with legs wide, arms up above my head and also spread wide and all he did was take pictures of me.

"Yes, please take pictures of me!" My voice full of emotion.

He took the whole pack of 24 perhaps 36.

I was getting angry. I was hot, I was bothered. I was wet as wet could be and he would not even touch me.

He asked me how I felt and reminded me that all I had to say was stop three times and he would stop. I smiled radiantly back at him. He finally came close to my defenseless body. His hands reached out, not quite touching. I was trembling as he took the last of the photo's a close up of my FACE when there was a dripping cunt there for him to use.

"Well Jessica, what do you think of Bondage and Submission now? He asked.

"I do not know. It is so sexy, yet so gentle, so easy and so stimulating!" There was a touch of sarcasm in my voice. 'Its not up to much if you never get to fuck,' I thought, 'I was ready ages ago.'

"Yes, but you thought these ropes and cuffs and spreaders were for torture. I have not touched you in any suggestive way. I have not taken advantage of the situation. Why did you assume that bondage and submission meant torture?"

"Well you could do absolutely anything and I am helpless!" I was breathing hard trying to get him to do something about it.

"Ah, now you begin to see the light. I could do some dreadful things to you!"

"I could take my clothes of and have sex with you in any position I wanted, but I am here talking to you about how you feel. Does that not make you wonder about how I feel about this situation?"

"You would not be normal if you weren't turned on!" I was almost shouting.