A Slave's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have tried three lesbian relationships none lasted more than a month. One my choice. My Dad died last year and now Mom has to run the flower shop herself back west. She says she is doing all right, but I know that shop was what worked Dad to death. I go see her at Christmas, though I can afford to go more often now I have qualified. I had to repeat the year after the fling with the ball player. I qualified third in my class and got a junior position with a good firm. I am interned to the senior partner."

"I have had another agenda from the get go. I needed information about the BDSM world you inhabit. I needed real information, not Bull Shit. It seemed the only way to get this information was to pretend to be just a little more than curious about the genre."

"I have strung you along since I used that contact magazine and sent that letter. I began to have doubts yesterday after I met you, and today after you told me your story while we walked here I was not happy that I had used you for my own ends."

"Jessica just because you have a reason, does not mean you have to feel ashamed, every one has reasons for doing every thing they do."

'Was he being gallant or did he mean this?' I thought to myself.

"Tell me the rest."

"Well Master that newspaper article is my doing; you see I am the defense lawyer for that woman!" I squeezed out a tear. He put a finger beneath my chin and looked at my face. My eyes were filled with tears. He kissed me.

"Jessica there is no need for tears. You have done nothing wrong, we have had a wonderful time and I want it to continue, to develop, to explore these feelings and experience things together."

"Master I think I am crying not just because I deceived you, but for her as well. You have given me a good defense case without even knowing. I am sure she was the instrument that bought about that mans death. But there was no way she could have known it. And no way she should be charged with murder or even manslaughter. I needed information and I went for it with my typical single minded zeal, with-out a care as to who I used getting it."

"Now I am stuck, I was going to cut and run, but find myself here with you and my life has changed. I do not know where I am, or where I am going."

"Jessica everyone has an agenda, yours was different. You could hardly have told me from the start and I probably would not have told you as much as I have. I would have given you a few facts perhaps showed you my sales area. I don't think I would have tried to get you to submit. It would have been a business meeting. We have had a personal, very personal interaction. You have benefited and you say you now have a good defense case for your client, so don't feel bad. Good things are flowing every which way. We have come a long way in less than 24 hours. Now tell me about that woman tell me about how you will defend her. Can you get the charges dropped or will she still have stand trial for murder? Tell me all about it."

"Master I cannot. I have to talk to her about it and you first. I have to respect client confidentiality. I probably should not even told you I was her defense counsel. Oh dear I am in such a mess and just because I tried to use you for my own ends." I shut my eyes quickly and felt a tear run down my cheek.

"Ok Jessica, talk to your client tell, her you have made contact with me and I have agreed to be a consultant on the case. There you go, problem solved. You needed information of a very specific nature on a subject that is both personal and private and often kept as a dark secret. Just as the man who died kept his needs secret. You would not have got the information if you had approached me or anyone else differently. The fact that you were willing to expose yourself by submitting was the only way you would have got truth rather than Bull Shit."

"But Master I deceived you." I hoped I was not over acting.

"I forgive you, I trust you, come dear slave lets make love, lets be lovers and agree to be honest and open with each other."

He pulled me down and I felt an erection probing at my groin, He made me very content with a long slow fuck.

I do not remember much after a nice long climax. I must have fallen asleep. It was dark when I woke, I played with the hairs on his chest.

"I have to go to the bathroom Master and I am hungry, what time is it?" I woke him gently.

"It's to late to go out for a meal but I have some home cooked meals in the freezer. Food in 15 minutes girl lets go, you first." He said. I am sure he would have slept all night.

And so my deception proceeds.

*

Author's Note

Dear reader, the next chapter in this series is:-

If you are Male then read A Master Story Chapter 3. Due late Nov 06

If you are Female then read A Masters Story Chapter 2. Released Nov 06

Most of the background information is in A Masters Story.

Most of the plot information and clues are in A Slaves Story.

Feedback would be appreciated for the story and this strange format, does it work for you?

12