A Slice of Hell

Story Info
The girls start the journey through lifes 'rich' experiences.
13.5k words
4.68
15k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnnyMax
JohnnyMax
174 Followers

Copyright 2012 JohnnyMax

All participants in any sexual activities are over 18.

======================

Momma loved going to church. The pastor was one of those Fire and Brimstone preachers and momma thought the sun shone out of his ass. I thought what normally came out his ass was coming out of his mouth as well but I had to keep my mouth shut.

My eighteenth birthday, got a Bible from momma, another one makes six she's given me. Hey, I've even read bits of them seeing as momma don't believe in TV or public library books or GirlFriend magazines. Some of the other girls at school had shown me articles about sex and laughed at me saying things like "you'll have to read about sex because you'll never have a boyfriend."

Just wait, I only dress like this because that's all that momma buys for me. I look at the short skirts they are all wearing and, yes, I think what that would feel like. My sister Jessie, who's 10 minutes younger than me, agrees that we can't wait to get out of there.

A month past our birthday my uncle got T-boned by a truck that lost it's brakes. Momma didn't want to go to the funeral except she wanted to gloat.

"Now that good for nothing is burning in hell, where he belongs."

I felt really sad as Uncle Mark had been nice to me. He'd been meeting us after school and giving Jessie and me a ride most of the way home. He'd admitted he was a bit of a playboy and I knew he was quite rich. We had been talking lots about what our plans were for the future and how our lives would change when we graduated. He'd been coming to collect us when he got killed. Now what?

What a Tuesday!

A week after the funeral we all had to go to this fancy lawyers office. Momma didn't want to take me and Jessie, but the lawyer told her we all had to attend. There were four very beautiful young ladies there as well which made momma squirm.

"Whores, whores, all of them. My brother was nothing but a whore-monger. May he rot in hell for eternity. When I inherit that house of sin I'll burn it to the ground."

The lawyer, Mr Jenkins, took control and made momma hiss when Uncle Mark left $250,000 to each of the ladies, they had been looking after his house and him for the last three years. Then the lawyer left momma her inheritance, a million dollars for every act of Christian kindness she had ever shown Uncle Mark. She sat up straight, The lawyer gave her a nickel. She was steaming. Then the lawyer turned to me and Jessie.

"Miss Sarah, Miss Jessie, your Uncle Mark felt that you two should have every opportunity that you are currently being denied. He has left his house, his stock portfolio, and all his assets to be shared between you."

Momma was spitting tacks. "They are not going anywhere near that whore-house."

The lawyer looked at her. "They are over eighteen and can make their own decisions."

Momma was dumb-founded. "But, but, I've been a good mother....."

"No you haven't momma, You denied us everything, you chased out our father, you chased away our uncle, you dress us like...like...you dress us in bags. I've been reading those Bibles you keep giving me, and the message of our Lord Jesus Christ is a message of tolerance, generousity and LOVE, not bigotry, denial and HATE."

Now she was angry "The Pastor told me that I was sparing the rod which was spoiling the child. I should have whupped you more. You just wait till we get home, your ass is going to be red."

"Mr Jenkins, can we move in right away? After those threats I don't think we want to go back there."

Mr Jenkins smiled. "These four young ladies that your uncle employed are now your staff. Monica's role has been bodyguard, and it sounds like you might have a need for her. Simone has been the driver so she can drive you where-ever you like. Jody and Melissa are both house staff and they will ensure you are most welcome. Your uncle anticipated this situation so they are ready to drive you to your mothers house, pack your things, and take you both to your new home. And of course protect you from any harm."

Now momma was steaming mad. We had no car so had caught the bus to the lawyers, she knew we could be home, packed and out of there before she got anywhere near us. Mr Jenkins told us to go and get sorted out and that he would be over to talk through the technical stuff tomorrow.

We followed Simone out to the car, a real nice one. Monica travelled with us while Jody and Melissa followed with a big van. We got to mommas house and the pastor was there, momma had phoned him. He tried stopping us from entering but Monica dumped him in the trashcan so he couldn't get out. We went through our stuff real fast. It was kinda easy because Jody took one look at our closets and suggested we do some shopping for better stuff than that rubbish. The others looked also and agreed. We found our birth certs and the few other things that we wanted to take and left. Didn't have to put anything in the van. Not much to show for eighteen years.

Monica emptied the trashcan as we left, into the dumpster down the road. I think she was feeling a bit pissed, or maybe she just needed some exercise, anyway she was being tidy.

They took us to the mall, another den of iniquity according to momma. They were struggling to suppress smiles, then they took us to this shop that sold only underwear, a place called Victoria's Secrets. HOLY SMOKE, it was all lacy stuff that was nearly see through. Jessie and I fingered a few things and looked at each other.

"Is this what we've been missing? Momma I hate you."

The shop assistant came over and looked at our dowdy dresses, looked down her nose at us until Simone told her we were to be "upgraded" on the account. I looked at her puzzled.

"There is a house account here and a few other stores, all our clothing is covered."

The shop assistant called for backup as Simone told her we needed a complete wardrobe. Simone and Jody started going through the racks and the assistants were busy running the wisps of clothing into the changing rooms for Jessie and I to try on while Melissa and Monica said great or ... well everything was great. They were great judges of size as well, as everything fitted perfectly. The last bra and panty set they told us to keep on. Jody went with the assistants to sort out the account while Monica hurried us to get off our old panties and get our new ones on. We looked around and couldn't find our dresses then Simone laughed and told us our next stop was next door so they had thrown the rubbish out already. Jessie and I were shocked as we realised the idea was for us to walk through the mall in our underwear. Jessie was nearly peeing her new panties, then she screamed.

"YES, lets live, I hope some of our school mates see us." She took off running and I had no choice but to follow.

She wasn't running, she was dancing, spinning around, and yelling with happiness. I was a little more circumspect until I realised that Jessie was just feeling free. I caught on to the emotion and managed to walk proudly to the next shop. I looked down and realised my nipples were also rather proud, they were standing quite erect. Jody noticed and gave me a thumbs up.

Dresses, skirts, tops, all the clothing our schoolmates had shown us, either wearing or in magazines was in the window. We got sent to the changing rooms while the same pattern as the underwear shop happened. The assistants were running around delivering clothing, Melissa and Monica were watching us try them on and OKing all the clothes. Finally we could breathe as they told us to keep on the jeans and tops we had just tried. We stepped out and could finally look at ourselves in the mirrors. What a difference some nice clothes make. Two of our school mates spotted us and came over.

"Sarah and Jessie, you're looking GOOOOOOD. What happened, the old bat died or something."

"Thanks Amelia, we feel good too. Sadly it was our Uncle Mark, we went to his funeral last friday, momma got nothing, we got everything. These are his staff, now ours I guess, they decided we needed to update our closets.

"Hey Sarah, momma got something, remember."

"Oh yes, A million dollars for every act of Christian kindness, she got a nickel."

"Ohhhh, that's mean. Your uncle, was that the one that picked you up after school quite a few times lately."

"Yes, we'd been talking about what we wanted to do for the future. Then he got killed by a truck brake failure."

"Oh no, that's sad. He sounds like he was an OK guy."

"He was more than OK, he actually cared about us."

We headed off to our new home after promising to see them back at school next week after mid-term break. We got to our new home, HOLY SMOKE, access code on the front gates, high walls, loooonnnnnggg driveway, then the house – make that the MANSION.

Simone stopped in front so Monica could take us in the main entrance way – I've got to try and start talking posh now because we have moved up in the world. Entrance foyer, marble staircase, equals two girls with their mouths hanging open. The grand tour took us an hour with lots of ohhs and ahhs. Melissa met us upstairs and showed us two rooms that they had thought would suit Jessie and me. After we each looked over a room, no, a suite that was nearly bigger than mommas whole house we said sure so Jody and her brought up our new clothes and started putting them in the closets. Heck, the closet was bigger than our whole bedroom at mommas.

Monica and Simone were enjoying our reactions, they seemed really happy for us. Outside the swimming pool had a water slide and a grotto. Momma called this a pit of hell but I'm thinking this is a slice of heaven.

We got back into the dining room and just sat down, we were rather overwhelmed. Melissa asked if we'd like a coffee or something else to drink. We asked for colas and then realised they were standing around so asked them to sit.

"Look, I don't know what the situation was with Uncle Mark but I think we would be happier if you relaxed WITH us. At the moment you make me feel rather intimidated, please, sit down, start by telling us a little about yourselves and what you have been doing here."

Monica went first. "I was employed, primarily as a bodyguard, but I help out wherever necessary. I'm black belt in three martial arts and am licensed to carry handguns. You realise that your uncle was rather wealthy and there is a very real threat of kidnapping. I'm going to recommend that we hire another guard so you have one each. Girls, you both have another two months of school before you graduate. Over that time you need coverage at school. That's the starting point from my viewpoint and is what Mark discussed with me before he was killed."

Melissa "I'm the cook. I'm trained in Cordon Bleu but my first job was flipping burgers. My understanding is that you were fed, but nothing fancy, by your mother. I propose to try different dishes each meal and you tell me what you like and don't. Do you know if you have any allergies or foods you definitely don't like?"

"No allergies, but I've never enjoyed rice pudding."

"Also no allergies, same dislike but something I'd really like to try is a hamburger."

"You.. you've never had a hamburger! Would you like one for lunch?"

Yes, it was lunchtime as my stomach reminded me. Melissa went off to make hamburgers for all. Jody explained her role.

"I was employed as the housekeeper. My job has been to look after the house, I do all the laundry, etc. I also help in the kitchen. Outside housework: the grounds maintenance and the pool cleaner come every Wednesday, so if you want to sunbathe nude, do it on the other six days."

Jessie was looking rather wild-eyed. "Sunbathing.. NUDE....Ubba bubba.... I don't know if I can manage that step. Walking through the mall in my underwear was a buzz....but ...nude...nngh."

I felt much the same.

"Look, we're pretty inexperienced teenagers, and you girls are giving us a lot to think about. You know our lives were very limited before coming here. It's a total change that's going to take us a while to get straight. Heck, when we got up this morning in the old clapboard house, we dressed in frumpy old dresses and had porridge for breakfast. Now we're wearing brand new clothes and talking about blue gordon meals."

"That's Cordon-Bleu, might use blue cheese occasionally, but.... You're right, you are facing a whole world of new experiences, things we take for granted are new words to you. Don't hesitate to stop us and ask what the heck we're talking about. Here's your first new experience, Burgers with all the trimmings."

Melissa presented a platter of burgers and we all took one. I was immediately addicted, the taste, the texture, manna from heaven. There were enough for two each and I savoured every bite. Jessie got her mouth empty first.

"That was the best food I have EVER tasted. Can we have that for dinner and breakfast as well?"

Melissa laughed "I'll put hamburgers on the list of 'likes'. I'm sure I can come up with something just as good, if not better, for dinner."

Simone spoke up "I can assure you that Melissa's cooking will keep you finding more favourites. Anyway, my role here. I'm employed as the driver, I also look after the vehicles for most routine stuff. I'm a backup for Monica, although not Black belt I'm also licensed to carry."

"Vehicle'S' , more than one?"

"Yes, there were fIve. The SUV we were in this morning is an Audi Q7, there's an Audi Quattro, the Ford van for when we are all shopping together, a Rolls Royce Silver Cloud for special occasions, and Mark liked to drive the Camaro but that was the one in the accident. When you girls get your drivers licences we'll sort out cars for each of you."

Oh, well, that was,,,, oh wow. I thought of something.

"You were employed by Uncle Mark, so what is your status now?"

Jody answered "Technically we are paid up till the end of the month, if you want us to we can leave then. I suspect you might be interested in keeping us on – maybe for a while longer?"

"PLEASE, you're all hired, I hope you'll stay. OH, you all got some money from Uncle Mark, you don't need to stay. PLEASE, we'll double your salary, please don't leave us alone."

"It's ok, Jessie. We knew Mark had left us something, we value that he valued us. We're on a rather good salary now, so how about we just continue as we are for the moment and review in, say, a years time. I think that's part of why the lawyers coming tomorrow. For now, how about we have an easy afternoon, show you around the grounds and just relax. Go for a swim if you want."

"Oww, .. oh..Can't. Unless we swim nude! We don't have swimsuits. Relax sounds good though."

We spent the afternoon having a good look around. There is a total of five acres with lots of trees and shrubs. Jessie and I kept bursting out laughing at the change in our lives. Monica and Simone stayed with us and answered lots of questions. We got back to the pool and laid back in the loungers. We were so used to not having a choice of clothing that Simone's suggestion that we go and change into shorts and a light top took us by surprise. We found our way back to our rooms and, after searching for a bit, I changed into some very short shorts and a very daring red top, like a T-Shirt but it only came to just below my breasts. I felt .. excited. Jessie came into my room and she had found the same outfit. Hers was a pink top which looked really good on her.

"Sarah, I've just realised something. We haven't got a swimsuit and we haven't got any nighties either. Do you think we could borrow one from the girls."

I looked at her and decided it was time to grow up.

"No, it's our house now, I'M going to sleep NUDE. True, I'll be hiding in my room, but I'm going to sleep nude."

"OHH sis, you're.. you're naughty... I might too... Might even go swimming tomorrow... nude "

"Tomorrows Wednesday when the pool cleaner comes so you might give him a fright. Tell you what, We sort out with the lawyer then we'll do another shopping trip. I realised we forgot footwear, I only have these sandals and bare feet. Actually I like bare feet, but still it would be nice to have some changes."

We went back downstairs and Melissa brought some cokes out to the pool loungers. She laughed when I told her about no nighties and assured us another shopping trip on Wednesday was planned. She shocked me .. a little.... none of them wear nighties.

Lounging aroud chatting I think the girls got a good idea how innocent Jessie and I were. Yes, we're both virgins, no, neither of us have ever kissed, no, not even each other. Why would we kiss each other? Do girls kiss each other?!!

Dinner time came and Melissa served up this Beef Stroganoff. We all sat down to dinner and Jessie and I were overwhelmed, this was delicious, our taste buds were .... in heaven. The others acted like it was an everyday sort of meal. Which kind of made me feel somewhere between a real yokel and some-one on the verge of a wealth of experiences. Then Melissa asked if she had done better than the hamburgers for lunch and Jessie got in first.

"Melissa this meal, ... makes me feel that I just want to stay at this table and try everything you can offer up. Give me a couple of months eating like this and you'll be able to carve me up as bacon."

Monica laughed "Here you get QUALITY, we'll watch the quantity, plus when you get in the pool swimming and then start martial arts training you'll burn off any fat."

"Martial arts training!?"

"Yep, you'll learn enough to keep yourself safe until I get there plus it's a great way to stay fit. Everyone here practices every morning. Mark was very enthusiastic."

"You bet he was enthusiastic, he liked seeing us because of what we were wearing."

"What, you have some fancy outfits?"

"No, we always practice nude."

My jaw is getting sore from hitting the floor so often. My head was swimming with all these different ideas. Jessie looked like she was having the same problem I was. After dinner we watched TV for a while. Another new experience, you know there's programs where people get up and talk about all their family problems, even sexual problems. Oh, wow, and some of the comments from the girls, telling the lady on the TV to find a man with a bigger dick then she'd be happy. Then they wouldn't tell us who or what a dick was. Went off to bed kinda late for us, it was after eleven. Had a shower first, then ran laughing to my bed, I was nude, it was rude!

A Wild Wednesday

Yawned and stretched, lovely sheets on the bed, must be satin or silk or suchlike. I writhed, enjoying the feel and then jumped as someone laughed at me. Melissa came in with a breakfast tray so I sat up. Whoops, I realised I was nude, Melissa laughed harder.

"There is a nightie you could have used in the drawer. After you said you didn't have one, I found one for you."

I stayed sitting up "After my shower last night, I just ran to the bed. Didn't look in any drawers. I think I could get used to this very easily, much better than my old bed."

She brought breakfast over, a loaded tray, bacon, pancakes, fruit and OJ. It was delicious and I had just finished when Jessie came bouncing in. She was dressed in shorts and another crop top and came to a sudden stop when she saw I was still nude.

"Sarah! I can see your tits. Did you sleep ...you did sleep nude. Oh what would momma.. oh forget her. I slept in panties and TShirt then Melissa told me she'd found me a nightie, but I didn't think to look in the drawers. But I slept like a log, the beds are soooo comfortable."

"Sis, shut up. You're babbling." Jessie sometimes gets over-excited and runs off at the mouth. I was glad she was excited. I got out of bed and went to the drawers to find some clothes.

"Sarah! Now I can see all of you."

"So?" I faced Jessie and stretched out. Her mouth opened and closed, then she started to laugh.

JohnnyMax
JohnnyMax
174 Followers