A Slice off a Cut Loaf Ch. 06

Story Info
Petra comes to visit, Sally has a visitor.
5.5k words
4.46
28k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 07/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David was standing on a small stepladder trimming back the jasmine vine that was threatening to invade the house through the cracks in the door, anyway it needed a trim just to get the new growth happening. No flowers on the vine yet, but he hummed that old song again, Summer Breeze by Seals and Croft. Summer would soon be here, he thought there were new buds on the vine already. David was so engrossed in his task that he didn't hear Astrid approaching and nearly fell off the ladder when she slipped her hand up the leg of his shorts.

"Hey, what the!!" he exclaimed as Astrid's hand grasped his cock through his boxers. In her other hand Astrid held a mug of coffee,

"So jumpy darling, you were off in another world there."

"Aren't you worried the neighbors will see you messing with the help out here? What about Mrs. Nosy Parker over the street?" he said as he felt his cock start to stiffen under Astrid's grip.

"Nah, she can't see much of the house from her window, I checked last time I was over there." She removed her hand so that David could get down the ladder. "Have your coffee darling, before it gets cold, then you need to finish up here and get changed, don't forget we are picking Petra up from the airport this afternoon."

How could he forget, Astrid had reminded him about ten times today that Petra was coming to stay for a couple of days, he thought it a bit rich though, Astrid had convinced Sally his wife to lend David to her for a few days to do some maintenance around the house. So far, apart from the Jasmine vine, the only maintenance he had done was on Astrid. They fucked twice last night and once again this morning. For a woman of 50 plus she was extremely energetic, she loved to suck his cock and insisted on practicing getting as much of it down her throat as possible. In turn David loved the taste of her sweet snatch so they spent plenty of time in the sixty nine position before getting down to fucking in ernest.

Astrid gave his cock a final squeeze through his shorts and a brief but sweet kiss on the lips, "I'm going in to shower and get changed, don't take too long out here."

David sipped his coffee as he set about clearing up, putting the ladder back in the garage he was reminded of the task he had yet to start, tidying up Astrid's husbands old stuff, and throwing out all the old junk. He hadn't even got through looking at everything in here, Astrid kept him pretty busy at other pursuits he mused.

Going back inside the house he heard the shower shut off, "damn, too late" he thought, a fuck in the shower would have been nice! He entered the bedroom pushing down his shorts and boxers. Astrid was just coming out of the ensuite bathroom toweling her hair, she spotted David's half hard cock just as he kicked off his shorts. "I was hoping to catch you in the shower so you could take care of this" he said indicating his cock which was growing to its full length as he spoke.

Astrid came over and grasped the hardening appendage, "maybe I should take care of it right now, might be the last chance for a while." She kissed him and he caught the sweet smell of here shampoo. "I hope not, surely we could distract Petra, send her on an errand or something?"

"We'll do nothing of the sort, now sit down on the bed while I look after this for you." She slipped his cock into her warm mouth sliding deeper and deeper until her nose touched his pubic hair. She then pulled back slowly until just the bulbous head was in her mouth, her hand grasped his cock and started to pump as she sucked on the head of his cock. "God Astrid, you are getting so good at this whole deep throat thing I just love it when you do this."

She slipped his cock from her mouth for just long enough to say "thank you darling, but we had better make this quick, we have a plane to meet." With that she attacked his cock with gusto, pulling him deep while she massaged his balls. Her tongue lapped his shaft then swirled around the head as she took him back into her sweet mouth. David could feel the cum rising, "Astrid I'm cumming now!" She clamped her lips around the head of his cock and eagerly swallowed his offering. David collapsed back on the bed as Astrid moved up over him on all fours and kissed him, he tasted the cum on her lips.

"You had better take a swig of mouthwash before we go, wouldn't want Petra to smell that on your breath."

"And you better get a move on, we are going to be late and I can't very well tell her it was because I was busy sucking off my son-in-law can I?"

"Relax, Astrid she's flying Virgin, they never run on time." David headed for a quick shower and by the time he got out Astrid was back at the bathroom mirror putting the finishing touches to her makeup. He quickly dried and pulled on Chinos a clean polo shirt and stepped into boat shoes. He squeezed her bum cheek on the way past her, "I'll go get the house locked up, meet you at the car, Oh and I suppose I should move my overnight bag into the spare room."

"Yes, sorry darling, we might need to cool it while she is here, Petra will stay in here with me."

"Hmmm, that might be an interesting sight, maybe I should set up a camera!"

"DAVID! I don't know where you get such an idea, now get going, I'll be down in a second." The wry smile on her face belied her stern words.

As he went out to the car he thought, she didn't deny it though did she?

As predicted the flight was late, David logged on to the web site using his smart phone while driving and checked the flight information. Storms over Brisbane had caused delays and the knock on effect meant late departures and arrivals all over Australia. He parked the Territory and he and Astrid headed to one of the many coffee shops in the terminal to wait for Petra's flight.

"I have to be back home in two days," he casually remarked to Astrid as they sipped their coffee. "Sally will be back from her business trip and I promised I would be back and finished your "maintenance" by the time she got home."

"I think that's fairly ambitious darling" Astrid replied with a smile, "thinking you could be finished with my maintenance so soon, I think it could take years!" She leaned in close so as not to be heard at the adjacent table, although there wasn't much chance of being overheard with the constant noise from the PA system calling late passengers to their flights. "I am really enjoying the way your cock is "maintaining" my pussy and ass and I think swallowing my daily dose of spunk has given me a new lease on life! I think maybe I should move closer to you and Sally so I can have you "maintain" me more regularly."

David glanced around at the other tables, no one was close enough to hear their muted conversation. He thought about the possibilities, Astrid could get a small place maybe a town house, closer to the city, he was sure she would actually be happier away from the cottage she had shared with her husband, and having her close would be a bonus, although he would have to be careful, having Astrid close would raise the possibility of getting caught fucking his mother in law, exponentially.

"Hello, earth to David!" Astrid interrupted his thoughts, "did you hear what I said?"

"What? Oh Yeah I did, great idea Astrid, I was just thinking of the possibilities" he stammered.

"I bet you were you horny devil" she said looking at her watch, "come on lets go to the gate, Petra's flight is due in a couple of minutes."

Petra strode purposefully up the ramp from the plane, towing a small wheeled cabin bag behind her. Her thighs stretched the material of her skirt as she walked, the three inch heels she wore accentuating her calves and the shape of her ass, she knew she looked good, the admiring looks from the men, and some of the women on the plane were a testament to that. She spied her sister and David in the crowd of the busy terminal and headed for them. Astrid and Petra hugged and air kissed, almost kissing one cheek then another, Petra then turned to David, "Its great to see you again David darling, I haven't seen you since the wedding, have you got a kiss for your... what would I be do you think, your aunty?"

David laughed and leaned in for a kiss on the cheek, Petra turned her head at the last second and her lips touched his briefly. "Err, hello aunty Petra, you are looking great I must say."

"Just Petra will do on second thoughts, I really don't feel old enough to be your aunty."

Astrid interrupted the exchange, "come on you two, let's get Petra's bag and get home."

Petra handed David her roll bag and the sisters headed to the baggage claim area arm in arm chatting with David bringing up the rear. What a great view, he thought as the two sisters walked ahead of him, both in high heels, Petra in that tight grey skirt and red heels, Astrid in a very elegant casual dress teamed with ivory heels.

Bag retrieved they were finally on the way, Both women decided to sit in the back seat together so they could chat on the way. More than once David looked back at the girls, checking out their crossed legs, at one stage Petra caught his eye in the rear view mirror and blew him a kiss, "David, you are such a darling to pick me up and drive me back to Astrid's place, I must remember to thank you properly when we get home."

"It's really no problem Petra," David replied "I needed a break for the maintenance chores at Astrid's, actually we thought we might be late, we were so wrapped up in our work we lost track of time." At this there was a snort from Astrid at this and a chuckle from Petra,

"Yes, David's been working very hard, I really don't know what I would have done without him" said Astrid, "and, here is the good news, David is cooking a special dinner for us tonight, lamb chops done his special way with rock salt and rosemary. We just have to throw a salad together."

"Yum David, you are a man of many talents, I can't wait to find out what else you are good at."

"You would be surprised Petra, you would be surprised." He glanced back at the rear view mirror to see Astrid blow him a kiss, he thought this evening could get very interesting.

*******************

Sally's business trip had finished early so she had hopped on an earlier flight home and picked up some essential groceries on the way home. The phone was ringing as she turned the key in the door. Dropping the bags in the hall she reached for the for the portable phone. "Sally speaking,"

"Hello Sal it's your favorite cousin Dom." Dom, or Domenic as his mother called him, was Petra's son. He was, she guessed, about twenty seven years old now, she hadn't heard from him for ages.

Sally gasped "hello Dom, it's so good to hear from you, long time no speak," she said. "Yeah I guess it has been a while" he replied "you know how things are, new job studying for my MBA, there doesn't seem to be much time for anything these days." Sally could hear an announcement in the background. "Sounds like you are at an airport somewhere, so where are you off to?" she asked.

"Well as a matter of fact I just landed in Sydney and that's sort of the reason for the call, I am starting a course here at Sydney Uni on Tuesday next week. I was supposed to hook up with a mate and spend the weekend catching up on old times, hit some bars try to pick up chicks, you know the usual."

Sally thought about her handsome cousin, tall about six foot, well built, dark haired, golden skin from his Italian heritage, and one of the nicest men she knew. "Yeah I get the picture" she said, "I wouldn't think you would have to try too hard to pick up chicks though." Dom laughed, "Well I must admit I have had some success over the years. But the reason for the call is my buddy just called, his mother is moving house so he's been roped into helping this weekend, seems he's the only one in the family who can drive a truck. So I really can't afford a hotel room in Sydney and I was wondering if you guys still had a spare room I could stay in, or I could crash on the couch?"

"Of course you can stay here and don't even think of crashing on the couch, we still have a spare room, just needs a tidy up that's all and I'd love to have you stay the weekend. Now what terminal are you at? I'll come and pick you up."

"I'm at Qantas but no look, it's fine, no need to put yourself out, I can get a taxi, I'll see you in a half hour or so, any thing I can get for you on the way?"

"Just bring yourself Dom, we've got plenty of supplies" she added looking at the pile of groceries waiting to be put away. "Do you remember the address?"

"Yep got it in my iPhone, see you soon Sal, ciao."

Sally hung the phone back in its charging cradle, "now that's a coincidence" she thought. "I'm sure David said Aunty Petra was coming to visit Astrid, but I think she was flying Virgin so there was no way their paths could have crossed." She reasoned. In Sydney Virgin and Qantas occupy two individual terminals separated by a U shaped road and a multi-story carpark. It is quite a walk between them as many a traveler has found out when they find they have been dropped off at the wrong terminal.

"Well, these groceries aren't going to put themselves away" she thought as she opened the fridge, "and I'd better plan a meal for me and Dom, no lean cuisine for me tonight." With David away at Astrid's, she had been heating up simple meals for herself, then getting on with studying. Like many people she realized that in order to get ahead she needed better qualifications than the next person, so she was doing short courses at the local college to improve her skills. HR or Human Recourses was an ever changing environment and there was always more to learn.

"It will be good to see Dom again" she though back to their time growing up before Dom's family moved to Melbourne, they were very close as cousins, perhaps some might say too close... The beeping of the fridge shook her out of her reverie, the door open alarm, "Shut up!" she told it, knowing David would be laughing if he were here, he always thought it funny that she talked to the kitchen appliances. She looked at the clock, "Oops, lots to do before Dom gets here, finish putting away the groceries, have a shower change into something...sexy? What are you thinking?" She admonished herself, "he's your cousin and you are not teenagers any more, you are a responsible adult now...still...

She shook her head and closed the fridge before it could beep at her again and headed for the bedroom and her ensuite bathroom to shower and change. "Hang the cooking, we'll order Thai delivered from the place on the high street."

*******************

Back at the cottage Astrid and Petra went off to change while David set about preparing the chops for the barbeque, some rock salt rubbed into the fat on the back some rosemary and oil rubbed into the meat.

Later that evening David was at the barbeque, a Peroni in one hand, BBQ tongues in the other, cooking the chops, through the window he could see the girls preparing a salad.

Petra came outside onto the patio and grabbed a Peroni from the cooler, David popped the lid for her and they chinked bottles. "Cheers" they said in unison.

Petra had changed into a short skirt and a halter top that did little to cover her ample breasts. She stood close to his side, "David darling" she said quietly, "Astrid has told me what has been going on between you two." David had just taken a swig of his beer and it was all he could do to stop from spraying it over the barbeque in his surprise. He chocked a little and replied, "Ookay, that was a shock."

"Really David, I should tell you that Astrid and I tell each other everything, and I mean everything."

"So what does this mean" he asked, giving the lamb chops a quick turn.

"Well that depends on your answer to the next couple of questions."

"OK... I'm ready, fire away."

Petra took a deep breath and set down her beer, she turned to face him, took the BBQ tongues and beer out of his hands and put then aside, she wanted his undivided attention.

"David, do you like me?" she asked quietly.

"What kind of a question is that" he replied, "of course I like you" he placed his hands on her hips, "what's not to like? You're a gorgeous woman, you have a great figure, you're smart and funny." He said wondering where this line of questions was heading.

"Do you like me enough to let me join in with you and Astrid?"

Wow that was unexpected, he thought, he looked into her searching eyes, he smiled mischievously, "Just exactly what would you like to join in with?" he asked, this was important he thought, I need to get her calling a spade a spade.

"You know," she said clearly less than comfortable with the way the conversation had turned.

"No, I don't know Petra, you have to tell me." He said teasingly, still smiling.

Petra took a deep breath again, "OK I want to join in, I want you to fuck me, eat my pussy, I want to suck your dick, I want to watch you do the same to Astrid then start over again."

David pulled her closer to him, she could feel his cock against her tummy pushing and twitching. "OK that's a start" he reached around her and pressed his finger between her ass cheeks, "Do you want me to fuck your ass? Astrid loves my cock in her ass."

"Oh David, Yes, Yes I want it all, now get on with dinner so we can get started." She reached up and held David's face in her hands and planted a kiss on his lips. Then she looked over and nodded in the direction of the window.

David looked around to see Astrid smiling through the glass at the affectionate display. Astrid blew him a kiss and nodded her approval.

Petra kissed him again then turned to go back inside, "Oh, while I think of it, I think you are going to need one of these tonight." She passed him a small card with two tablets on it. "Just to keep your strength up you understand" She reached over and gave his cock a squeeze through his shorts, grabbed her beer and skipped happily inside.

David turned the card over in his hand, cialis 40mg. How thoughtful, he thought as he went back to the BBQ. This is going to be an interesting night.

Finally the chops were done, he took them inside and served them onto the plates. Astrid and Petra had thrown together a salad so soon they were at the small dinning table eating, chatting and sharing a bottle of wine.

"David, these chops are excellent! Petra said between mouthfuls, "so tender and a lovely rosemary flavor! What did you do with them to get this wonderful flavor?"

"Secret recipe Petra, can't disclose too much" he joked. "Actually its pretty simple, raw salt rubbed into the fat ends, fresh Rosemary chopped fine and mixed with olive oil and rubbed into the meat. Then I cook then on their ends for five minutes. Before placing on the grill for a few minutes each side, easy really

David decided to test the waters. He took a sip of his wine and swallowed. "So Astrid, Petra tells me you two tell each other everything, even about you and me." He said.

Petra and Astrid shared a look between them.

David thought the look conveyed that they shared more than just stories together. "Now that the secret is out, at least in present company, what's next? Where do we go from here do you think?" Petra and Astrid shared another *look*. Astrid finished chewing the meat she had in her mouth, swallowed and took a sip of wine before answering.

"David, we have had some great times together, you have awakened in me a passionate spirit that I thought I had lost forever when my husband died. As you say Petra and I share everything, as sisters we are very close even though we live far apart from each other we talk almost every day. It was actually Petra's idea that I should seduce you when I got back from my visit to Melbourne. I'm so glad you were a willing subject by the way." She leaned over and placed her hand on his thigh and squeezed. "It seemed only natural to me that Petra should join us, don't you think?" Petra joined in,

12