A Slow Day in the Library Ch. 01

Story Info
No one around to hear you scream in pleasure...
3.5k words
4.4
66.3k
43

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This is just a fantasy of mine. I own all rights to this story. You do not have any right to copy or repost my work. Both parties are consenting adults. Enjoy.


Usually I love slow days in libraries. No one is around and my volunteer job turns into an all-you-can-read relaxing environment where I can indulge in panty-wetting romances and enthralling adventures. Today is slow, but I have a job to do. No one bothers me most of the time. I think its because I am at most... plain. I have a heart shaped face, boring brown eyes and brown hair and I think my mom got the boobs of the family. I just graduated high school and have never been kissed, let alone experienced anything close to my erotic fantasies. I live with my father in Seattle, the rainiest place in the continental U.S. It was perfect for a library because every day seemed like the perfect day to curl up with a good smutty book and a hot cup of cocoa.

I'm in a bind. Sometimes I dread sex, fearing that it will hurt too much, or I won't be good at it. Other times I just want to get it over with. And still other times I wake up in the middle of the night panting and frustrated with my hand in my panties. So I guess it's good I took this job to get my mind off of it. Being surrounded by juicy romances doesn't help much though.

I sighed and once again pushed a tendril of my hair out of my face. I was currently shelving books in alphabetical order, but I was also in the R section, and all I wanted to do was pop open a Nora Roberts book I'd just seen at the bottom of my stack. I felt my black pencil line skirt ride up a little as I step up on the stool to shelve the tempting book. At that moment, I wished I could've just worn jeans, but my boss said I had to, "look professional, not like a teenager."

Dumbass, I am a teenager!

I heard a tinkling noise suddenly which signaled that a new customer was coming in. I sighed once again; I did not want to be interrupted. Frustrated, I called out.

"Hello, is there something you need?"

No reply. Probably some haughty college student cramming for exams, I thought. I shrugged and went back to work, my fingers itching to pull out that book.Out of nowhere, I am ripped around and slammed against the bookshelf so hard that the books I had just finished putting away rained down around me.

"What the-?"I got nothing but a glimpse of bright blue eyes, sandy hair and a devilish smirk before delectable lips devoured mine in a kiss so searing hot and demanding that my knees went weak. This wasn't how I had imagined my first kiss, but somehow, it was better. Much better. Large, smooth hands slid up the back of my thighs towards my ass and my hips were suddenly jerked forward. A warm tongue slid roughly into my mouth and I was responding as wanton as the heroines in my books do.

I didn't know this man, but I didn't care. I wanted him. I wanted him so fucking badly at that moment, I was already wet. He jerked my legs apart and pressed a knee at my center. I couldn't breathe so I pulled away slightly, but his lips only went to the hollow beneath my ear where he nipped me. I felt a sharp sting, but I moaned out of pleasure.

His lips were at my clavicle, his hands were at my ass, kneading the flesh there just under my lacy blue panties. At that moment I was thankful that my mom had always told me to go out in public wearing clean matching underwear because you never know what might happen. Then his fingers slipped between my folds and I moaned at the contact. I was so hot and ready for him already. He started stroking my clit under my panties roughly. I was panting and biting my lip so hard I was surprised it didn't bleed. The man (what was his name?!) unbuttoned my blouse with his teeth. It was completely erotic as I watched him and felt him push me harder against the shelf. I felt something hard at my stomach; he was enjoying this too. He pulled one of his hands from my ass and I whimpered at the loss of contact, but that didn't last long as that hand traveled up my rib cage to my breasts. I was dying for him to touch me. My nipples were already standing up at attention for him. He popped open my bra that's snap was in the front and impatiently pushed the cups aside.

My breasts bounced from their sudden release. He licked his swollen lips and dove in for my nipples, biting and licking and swirling around them with his delectable mouth. I felt them harden even more and I brought my hands that were once resting on his hips up to grab his silky locks as yet another moan escaped me. He jerked one of my legs up around his hip and slammed into me again. My skirt ripped but I didn't care. I wanted him closer. I felt his erection push against my center and threw my head back, breathy pants escaping my lips.My leg suddenly dropped; my lacy panties disappeared. I felt my eyes widen as I watched him take a small break from my breasts to inhale my soaked panties. His tongue darted out to taste them.

"Mmm.. So fucking good. You taste like cinnamon."

He dropped to his knees and yanked that same leg over one of his shoulders. I realized that my dripping wet center was on full display for him and I bit my lip and closed my eyes in anticipation. I wanted to feel his talented lips on my lower ones so badly that I actually seemed to pulse with need. My fluids were now leaking down my thighs but at this point I had lost any hope of caring. I heard him inhale and I realized that my arousal was potent enough that even I could smell it. Was this what sex smelled like? The melody of his voice flowed up to me.

"So pretty and innocent, like the first rose of spring. I've got to taste you!"

And he delved right in. The silky warm pad of his tongue slid up my seam, teasing me with soft, gentle strokes... they were so light, leaving me squirming against him, trying to gain more friction. He kept avoiding my clit, and it was exquisite torture. I was biting my lip, hanging onto his shoulders so tightly my knuckles were white. I felt like I was about to faint when he finally relented and pushed inside of me, swirling around my clit. I screamed and thrashed from side to side under his assault. He brought up his other arm and held my hips to the book case as he picked up the pace, plunging his tongue into me over and over. I felt my stomach tighten and it seemed like I was looking for something. I wanted it to end, but I never wanted him to stop.

By now I didn't care that someone might hear my moans and screams. I didn't care that I didn't know this man's name. I didn't care that I was supposed to be working or that the books on the floor were having their pages bent. I didn't care about any of it as long as this man did not stop. Suddenly, he slid his middle digit inside of me, pumping in time with his tongue, faster and faster until I was panting and whimpering, incoherent profanities I would never be caught dead speaking in front of my parents streaming from my lips, my hands fisted in his hair. It became too much and I screamed at the top of my lungs, fireworks flying under my eyelids. My limbs were quaking in pleasure. I felt hot and cold at the same time. I could feel every single nerve on my body.

I felt alive.

"Fuck.. yes, yes, oh God, please, fuck!"

This man was unreal. As I came down from my high, he released my leg from over his shoulder and stood up, a smirk pasted on his glistening lips. His nostrils were flared as if he was still taking in my scent. He looked like the cat that ate the canary. I almost wanted to look for the telltale feather sticking out from his mouth.

"I take it you enjoyed yourself, my little pet?"

It was all I could do to nod.

"Good, because I enjoy fucking you with my tongue."

To prove his point, he made a show of licking his glistening fingers clean. I almost came again just watching him. My limbs felt like rubber, I almost collapsed. Noticing this, the man shook his head.

"Tut, tut. I'm not finished with you just yet, young lady."

His tone was superior and dominant, and the gleam in his eye promised more pleasure to come. My thighs were now dripping for him as I bit my lip again. He stepped forward to me again, less than an inch away.

"You're in a need of a bit of education, my love. Have you ever seen a man naked before?"

I shook my head, my cheeks burning in embarrassment at my lack of experience. Previously before this, I had been rather proud to be a virgin in a country full of pregnant teenagers, but now I wasn't so sure. He tilted my head up to meet his penetrating gaze.

"Never be ashamed of your innocence. Its a beautiful thing. I am pleased. I want you to undress me."

My hands traveled to the buttons on his olive green button-down shirt. He was so much taller than I was that I had to practically stand on tip-toe to reach his top buttons. I slowly pried them open one at a time, trying to not look like a fool and fumble around. Once the shirt was undone, I slid it off his broad pale shoulders to the ground. His chest was perfection, his abs were just the right size. He had a trim waist as well; he was the epitome of a romance novel model. I was pleased that the only hair on his whole chest and stomach was the tiny light brown trail leading down from his navel to disappear under his tented black slacks. Gaining sudden confidence, I leaned forward to lick and suck on his neck, my hands roaming his chest and rigid abs. I really had to stand on tip toe this time, but it was so arousing. I felt so little compared to him. The further south I went, his breaths became shallower. I licked and sucked at his nipples as he had done to me, my blouse and bra falling from my shoulders as I went. His hands were gripping my hips, anchoring him to me.

My hands fell to his waistband and he nodded, indicating for me to remove his pants. Eagerly I unbuckled his black leather belt, unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them, surprised at my own dexterity. I pulled them down over his black boxer-briefs. His erection sprang up more once it was freed from its confines. I licked my lips in anticipation; he was huge! I wanted to taste him, lick him from tip to base like a Popsicle. I smiled at the image in my head and pulled the briefs down pausing a bit to actually pull them up over the broad head of his erection first, while sliding to my knees. That was too short to reach him, so I instead sat on top of the step stool I was using before.

Before today, I hadn't even kissed a guy, now I was eagerly anticipating giving a total stranger head. What was wrong with me?

"Wrap your lips around me and cup my boys," he demanded in a low tone.

His blue eyes were almost black and his lips were parted. He was Adonis and he was mine. I did as he said and slid my mouth over his broad head. I went as far as I could until he touched the back of my throat. On instinct, I pumped with my hand what I couldn't fit into my mouth and squeezed and kneaded his sac with my other hand. I was worshiping him. My hand kept coming in contact with my saliva at the top of his cock, so it made it slick on the way down. The wetter he got, the more he moaned... so I made sure to lick further down his shaft, tasting every inch of him. Obviously I did something right, because his breaths came shallower and he was sucking air in his teeth, his hands fisting in my hair and his hips pumping in time with my ministrations.

"Fuck, you're better than I thought. Yes... come on, tighter! There's a good girl. I want to cum in that hot wet cavern of yours... I can't wait to be inside your tight little pussy... shit."

He came in my throat and I swallowed it all up, trying not to gag from the sensation. It was so much! He tasted sweet and spicy at the same time. His hips kept spasming and thrusting slightly towards my face even after he finished. He jerked me to my feet again. I was already wet again from watching his reactions.

"You've been a naughty girl. Where did you learn that? From your books?"

I nodded once more. I don't think I could have talked even if I wanted to at that moment, I was so embarrassed.

"Tut, tut. Guess I will have to punish you then, wont I?"

I felt my eyebrows knit together in confusion before he jerked me around to face the bookshelf. I quickly grabbed on to the shelf to steady myself; I wasn't very steady in heels. He lifted my skirt so that my ass was bare for the whole world to see if they so chose to. I felt my cheeks flame in humiliation. I was about to say something, a protest maybe, when I felt a hand suddenly slap my ass hard enough to cause me to cry out in both surprised pain and pleasure. I bit my lip and squeezed my eyes shut.

"You like that, don't you?" The man with the sandy hair growled in my ear.

All I could do was nod before I felt the same punishment delivered to the other cheek. This happened a couple of times and I started to whimper. I felt my backside start to warm. He caressed each cheek between blows, soothing them lovingly. I felt myself starting to anticipate each hit with eagerness. The sting felt so good. A couple of those slaps connected with my pussy which was unjustly leaking again down my thighs. Each time it did, it was a wet sound, and it turned me on even further. It was so damn erotic. After awhile of this, he jerked me around once more to face him.

"Are you ready for me?"As he spoke, lifted me up and wrapped my legs around my waist and placed himself at my center, his head nudging my clitoris just enough to make me hiss in pleasure. I was completely off the ground, only supported by this incredible man. I held on tight, my breaths coming fast and hard. He was hesitating for some reason. Why was he hesitating?

"Say what you want, I want to hear you scream it as I bury my cock in this hot wet pussy of yours," he hissed in my ear as he brushed my opening with his weapon of choice once more. It was all I could do to comply.

"Do it! Oh, God, please now, I want you inside me right NOW!" At that moment I was glad to be on birth control for my skin complexion, but this seemed as good a reason for it as any. That was the most coherent thing I said during the whole exchange.The floor was littered in books, some lying open on their spines, the pages bent. My beloved books were being tortured, but I was hell-bent on having this man inside of me.

"Was that so hard?" he purred in my ear before nipping it.

I gripped his shoulders tightly as he plunged into me in one swift move, my back once again hitting the bookcase. He waited for me to adjust to his size. I screamed. I felt like he ripped me in two. I had to blink tears out of my eyes and wait for myself to adjust before I was able to consent to continue. He held perfectly still for the first few moments, and soon the pain dulled to a fierce ache so I slid my hips forward to make him continue.

He bent forward and captured my lips in a fiery kiss once more as his hips started moving. His tongue was thrusting in time with his cock and I was panting once more. I could taste myself on him, and knew he could do the same. My hair had long since come down from it's bun and I had no idea where my panties had went but the only thing I cared about was the hard erection sheathed inside of me. My world revolved around it.

The only sounds you could hear in the whole library were skin slapping against skin and our breathy moans. I soon found this erotic chorus to be my favorite sound in the entire world.

His hands were everywhere once more, sliding up and down my chest, gripping my ass as he plunged into me, sliding down to play with my clit. I kept my hands on his ass, urging him on to go deeper.

"So fucking tight and warm! I can feel my balls slapping against your sweet little ass... you're mine!"

I had imagined my first time to be sweet and gentle, maybe under the stars or in my room with soft music and candle light. But this... this demanding man was putting me over edge with just his voice. His dominating presence fueled my own suppressed desire. He shattered my innocent illusion of a dream. There would be time for sweetness later, this was what I needed now. Hard, fast, and rough.

My heels were digging in his back; I had never actually removed my shoes, I realized with wry humor. I felt the pleasure build once more, and he seemed to as well because he suddenly yanked one of my legs up higher for a deeper angle and picked up the pace. Then he did something I would never forget. He reached forward and yanked my hair at the back of my head at the scalp. I went over the edge, screaming incoherently in euphoria all the way down. It was sweet rapture, I didn't even know that I liked my hair being pulled, but he did.

"Jesus... ah, ah, fuck, Oh my God..."

He came soon after, grunting and breathing hard, holding still as he drained into me. He bit me on the shoulder, not hard enough to break skin, but at this point, I would not have cared if he had. Our bodies were slick with sweat, our lips were bruised from each other's assault. My legs slipped shakily to the floor from around his hips. They felt like jelly; I knew I would be sore for the rest of the week. My face burning at the thought of what we just did, I gathered my clothes to pull them back on and adjusted my skirt. I stole glances at him as he did the same, tucking everything away and smoothing the wrinkles formed by our tryst. Soon I noticed something was missing...I asked him if there was anything I could get checked out for him.

Eyeing the apex of my thighs pointedly, and with a smirk on his handsome face, he murmured, "Nope, I've already checked out what I wanted."

He held up the blue panties I was missing and raised an eyebrow. He pointedly inhaled the scent of them while closing his eyes in pleasure, then tucked them into a pocket. He smirked at me.

"Later, darlin'," was his exit line as he strutted out the library, whistling. Bewildered, I went back to shelving the books that littered the floor, my hair still in disarray. It was the only hint besides the aroma of sex and my ripped skirt that I had just lost my virginity to a complete stranger... who didn't come to the library for a book... but for my panties.