A Slow Night in Possum Holler

Story Info
A motor cycle gang livens things up.
2.9k words
26.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers

Professor Walter F. Larsson awoke from his nap with a start. The TV was still on, the silver-haired commentator deploring the most recent depravities in this godforsaken wasteland that his wife of four months called home and in which he had so unwisely chosen to spend his sabbatical..

He heard the sound of motorcycles revving up and then shutting down. His wife had not invited the local chapter of Mensa to this night's festivities. This was going to be much worse.

The front door flew open and Henry saw Kali's silhouette, dimly lit by the moonless sky. Behind her stood an array of drunken bikers, three woman among them, if you could call these tattooed monstrosities women.

"Just give me a sec to get a few things boys, and then we can get started," Kali said, disappearing into the kitchen.

The lead biker, 6'9" if he was an inch and at least 300 pounds of pure muscle, stepped forward menacingly. "She told us what you done," he told the now cowering Professor Larsson, "and it weren't right. This is gonna be payback, you egghead motherfucker."

"Whatever she told you, it's not true," replied the Field's Medal laureate mathematician. "She's using you just like she uses me."

"Shut up, you sleazy fuck," said the acromegalic biker, whose name would turn out to be, somewhat incongruously, Ricky. "We gonna do you just like you done her."

"I think I have what we need, boys," Kali said cheerfully, as she reemerged from the kitchen. She was carrying a stick of butter, several coils of rope, plastic handcuffs, a very larger butcher knife, and several devices that Walter had never seen or even imagined before in his hitherto apparently sheltered life. Evidently, Kali had done some shopping.

"Tonight I am going to be fucked by a real man," she proclaimed to Walter, "not raped by some limp-dicked faggot sissy city professor." She walked over to Ricky and grabbed his denim-covered genitals. She cupped his balls, squeezing them rhythmically through his jeans. Then she moved her hand up to his by-now swollen cock, whose magnitude could not be concealed by his jeans. She squeezed it and ran her hand up and down its throbbing length, which was readily apparent to every observer in the room.

Finally, she kneeled down to unbuckle Ricky's belt. She unzipped his jeans and tugged them down to his knees. Her hands returned to Ricky's cock and balls, which she stroked through his jockey shorts, now inadequate to the task of housing Ricky's gigantic member. The damp spot caused by Ricky's precum announced his excitement to the gathered throng, as did the head of his cock, now jutting several inches beyond his underwear.

Kali tugged Ricky's shorts down to his ankles, her cheeks pressed against Ricky's large balls. She turned her head to take each of those magnificent orbs in her mouth, then rose slightly to take the head of Ricky's cock in her mouth. She then lowered her mouth on his shaft, taking in the top nine inches, which was the best she could manage. She ran her tongue up and down that magnificent tool, bobbing her head up and down as she impaled her throat upon it.

Then she withdrew and displayed the 11" cock for all to see. "Do you see this?" she asked Walter. "This is the cock of a real man. This is going to be inside me tonight while you sit there and helplessly watch me get fucked by a real man. "But something else is going to happen first, Walter. Do you know what that is?"

Walter, now restrained by two bikers, shook his head back and forth.

"You know what Ricky said to me down at the bar, Walter?"

Walter again shook his head.

"Ricky told me that was so horny that he's ready to fuck anything that moves."

"That's raight, anythin' that moves," echoed Ricky, looking at Walter with a knowing twinkle in his eye. "Anythin' that moves."

"You move, don't you Walter?" Kali asked.

"Now strip him and take him into the bedroom," she told the assembled bikers.

They did.

She turned to the biker girl with the blue Mohawk and the snake tattoo running up and down her right arm and leg, "Please get the stuff I bought. It's on the kitchen table."

She did.

When they were all assembled in the bedroom for the night's fun and games, Kali asked Serpent Girl for the plastic cuffs and the collar.

"Now get up on the bed and kneel sideways," she told Walter.

He did.

She roughly cuffed his arms behind him and then more gently placed the collar around his neck. She stroked his hair and whispered, "You don't feel like such a tough guy now, do you Walter?"

She brought Ricky around to the front of Walter, leading him by his massive 11" prick, which still jutted out like a misplaced telephone pole. "Hand me the butter," she told Serpent Girl.

She did.

Kali began to apply the butter to Ricky's throbbing cock, which, almost impossibly, seemed to grow even larger as she slid her hand up and down its length, squeezing it and pumping it as she rubbed the condiment deeply into Ricky's skin. "Look at this, Walter," she said, as she licked the butter surrounding its head. "This is what a real cock looks and tastes like. But you know what, Walter, you're not going to taste it until later. This is gonna go in your cornhole right now, not your mouth."

"Get Billy ready for his mouth," she told Stripper Annie, but as she turned around she saw that Stripper Annie was already hard at work, her mouth impaled on Billy's swollen cock, her hands cupping and massaging his balls. Kali was not surprised, as Stripper Annie had told her in the bar that she was up for a gangbang all the time and anytime.

She led Ricky by his cock around to Walter's rear. "Spread him," she told two of the bikers. They grabbed Walter's thighs and yanked them apart, so that his ass was spread wide open, fully vulnerable to the coming assault.

Stripper Annie let Billy's now stiffened cock escape from her highly talented and eager mouth. She led him by the cock over to Walter's face and rubbed his 7" cock back and forth across Walter's lips. Walter tried to lick the precum off his lip, and the tip of his tongue accidentally met the eye of Billy's cock, sending a tingle down his body.

Billy brought the butcher knife to Walter's neck.

"I bet you've heard this line before, mister," Billy said, "but you got a real purty mouth. You better suck me just like a woman. You bite me or do anything else and I will cut your throat. Comprendi, Amigo?"

Walter nodded his head.

Big Ricky then grabbed Walter's balls painfully with his right hand. "And I will rip these right off your body. We got a deal, buddy?"

Walter gulped and nodded his head. Despite his fear, he felt himself getting hard.

Danger must the ultimate aphrodisiac, he supposed. It looked as though he wasn't going to be able to prove that theorem about Diophantine equations after all.

Ricky pulled Walter's head up by the collar to meet Billy's cock just as it was about to enter Walter's mouth. Walter opened his mouth to receive it, and Billy shoved it in, right down the moist groove of Walter's curled tongue.

Big Ricky yanked on Walter's collar as if it were the reins of a horse, as he drove his massive 11" cock into Walter's ass. He got it all the way in on the second shove, and Walter felt his anus stretched to child-bearing dilation. He could feel the warmth of Ricky's cock halfway up his large colon.

Then Ricky began his motion, slamming his telephone pole cock into Walter's hopelessly violated body again and again.

In the meantime, Billy was gripping Walter's head firmly with his hands, holding it still for point-blank target practice as he brutally battered his way into Walter's violated orifice. Walter futilely tried to slow his progress by tightening his lips and tongue around the skin and veins of Billy's rapidly-moving cock, but it only inspired Billy to increase his thrusting to warp speed.

Ricky was pounding Walter's ass and internal organs now, as each thrust brought his Nathans'-worthy wiener more and more deeply into Walter's body cavity. He brutally grabbed Walter's balls and hardened cock. "If you come, boy, Ah'm gonna rip these right off your body, do you understand me, son?"

Walter nodded his head in understanding, tears rolling down his cheek.

Just then, Billy clamped Walter's head in a vice-like grip and he drove his cock up to the hilt into Walter's violated mouth, spuming his jism into Walter's oral cavity in a hot rush of salty fluid that poured down Walter's throat. Billy's haploid potential children quickly began to squirm around in Walter's mouth and esophagus, futilely searching for their mate.

Ricky then drove his cock up to the hilt into Walter's colon, crashing his balls into Walter's balls. Walter could feel Ricky's cock stretching halfway up his large colon and even pressing against his diaphragm, making it difficult for Walter to breathe. He gave Walter's aching balls and stiff cock a final and brutal squeeze, just as the hot fluids gushed out of Ricky's massive testicles, bathing Walter's internal organs in hot semen

Big Ricky lay motionless on top of Walter, his 6'9' frame and his 330 pounds of weight resting softly on the naked skin of Walter's back.

For now at least, it appeared that there was going to be an intermission.

But not for long.

Two of the "women" approached the scene: Serpent Girl and Stripper Annie.

"We want to have a little fun with him too," Serpent Girl said, demurely.

"Well, you may have to go easy on him. He looks awfully tired, beat, and battered." Kali said.

"We know just how to perk him up. We never fail," said Stripper Annie.

"Well, OK, but I have to supervise this. He is my husband and meal ticket. I can't have him killed senselessly."

"If he goes out, he'll go out happily. Trust us," Stripper Annie told Kali.

"What's the first step? Kali asked.

"Tying him to the bedposts," Serpent Girl. With the encouragement of Kali, she passed out the ropes and bracelets to all concerned.

Soon Walter was spread-eagled, his cuffed wrists and ankles bound to the four bed posts.

Serpent Girl approached the helpless mathematician, stroking his cheek with a feather pulled from the down pillow.

"You know, how to eat, doncha slide rule boy? You'd better, because you're gonna eat me. And if you don't give this poor, deprived pussy all she deserves," she said, grabbing her naked mound, "Stripper Annie here is going to cut off your balls."

She mounted him then, pushing her wet pussy against Walter's naked chest. She reached down with her snake-tattooed arm to pinch his cheeks. "Do you understand me?" she asked the helplessly-bound professor.

Walter nodded his head up and down. Kali whispered something to Stripper Annie, whose naked breasts were by then free of all garments, as was the rest of her magnificent dance-trained body. Kali then handed Stripper Annie the butcher knife and one of the newly-purchased vibrators. Stripper Annie climbed on Walter's body and sat right behind Serpent Girl. Walter was now mounted like a two-rider tandem bicycle.

Kali then bent down to whisper in Walter's ear. "Know what I told her," she asked.

Walter shook his head.

"I told her to cock torture you, to make you come in any way she could. And you know what happens if you come?"

Walter shook his head.

"She's going to cut off your balls."

Kali then rose and walked back to the assembled multitude to witness tonight's performance.

Serpent Girl slid up Walter's torso until her wet pussy covered his mouth and nose. She began to ride him, slowly at first. Her hot juices flowed down Walter's cheeks, and she seized Walter's head with her strong arms and began bucking back and forth on his face at a faster rate.

"Lap me like a dog," she told him. "You better do me good, you lowlife worm, or Annie's going to cut off your balls."

Just then Walter felt the steel of the blade as Annie traced it back and forth over his sac. She bent forward, her large naked breasts pressed against Walter's legs as she reached out for his hard cock, which she raised to her lips. She began to lick it up and down its length as she continued to saw the blade lightly back and forth across his scrotum.

Serpent Girl squeezed his head, put off by his momentary distraction, and he obediently began to lap her harder and harder. She slid down to give him her clit, which he took between his lips and licked. He began to work it harder and harder, as she brutally grabbed him by his ears and lifted his head so his mouth was more tightly pressed against her clit. He lapped it and sucked it as if his life depended on it. Which it likely did.

Despite himself, he could feel his cock getter harder and harder as Stripper Annie took it into her mouth, running her tongue up and down the length of his shaft. She began to bob her head up and down his steel-hard cock, tantalizing and torturing him as he tried not to come.

He heard a motor starting up. The vibrator. The third biker girl applied it to his already tortured ass, rimming him slowly, then gradually entering him more and more deeply. Annie's practiced mouth milked Walter's cock as hard as it could, as she continued to stroke his testicles with the blade. (Annie loved the sight of blood, and this scrotum would make a delightful addition to her collection of coin purses.)

His balls and prick were throbbing, crying out to come, but Walter fought the urge with every mental strategy at his disposal.

Serpent Girl remounted his mouth and nose with her hot, wet, pulsating cunt. She pressed his nose against her clit and he lapped her cunt as furiously as he could, alternately running his tongue around her pussy's lips and thrusting it deeply inside her hole. Her breathing became faster and faster.

She cried out to Kali, "Do you mind if I piss him? I like to pee when I come."

"Knock yourself out," yelled Kali, at that moment being doggie-fucked by the biker they called Satan.

Serpent Girl began to buck even harder on Walter's nose and mouth, squeezing his head in her vise-like grip. Then she arched her back, her whole body spasming in orgasm as she slid down Walter's face to inject a torrent of hot salty urine down his welcoming throat.

Somehow, Walter managed not to come, despite his throbbing cock, which was still being tortured in Anne's exquisite mouth.

He heard the vibrator turning off as he felt the hot liquid enter his stomach.

He was certain of only one fact.

Things were just getting started.

Walter awoke in the darkness. His arms and legs were no longer bound, although he still wore the collar. The house was silent, the bikers having long ago departed. His cock was throbbing, and he looked down to find it in Kali's well-practiced mouth. She licked it softly as she worked his aching, lover's nuts with her right hand. Kali was naked, and her right leg was wrapped around his. Walter's cock grew larger in her mouth, as she squeezed his aching balls cruelly with her hand, even as her mouth plunged down on his cock, embedding it past her throat, while her lips and tongue milked it like a starved calf at its mother's teat.

She withdrew her mouth and mounted him, her pussy still hot and wet from the night's action. Walter could feel the walls of Kali's cunt pulsating as she took him inside her. She straddled him and began to ride him. He reached up to grab her taut young breasts, their erect nipples pressing against his palm as he began to maul them in his hands.

He began to drive into her harder, his thrusts matching hers. Her breathing became faster and faster as he speared her over and over again, pulling her down to him by her tits. He thrust harder and harder into her, as his mouth found hers, his tongue ramming its way past her lips as he shoved his shaft into her, impaling her up to the hilt. They both arched their backs, and Kali cried out in pain and pleasure as her juices poured over him and the contents of his aching balls erupted, spraying their contents deeply into Kali's womb.

They lay there for a while in the dark stillness, Kali's body still wrapped around his cock, before one of them spoke.

"So what did you think?" Kali asked, her head propped up on his naked chest.

"They seemed like decent chaps," Walter said. "Why, are you thinking of asking them back?"

"Yeah, it was fun, wasn't it? How about this weekend?"

"I don't know," Walter said, "my ass is still pretty sore. How about the weekend after that?"

oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
CleardaynowCleardaynowover 10 years ago
Really nice

Nice story. Nice ideas. Good writing - though it could have been edited/tightened up a bit.

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
Because the protagonist ---

Was a Mathematician in your fable !!

oneiriaoneiriaabout 12 years agoAuthor
Rely to Ashesh9

Strange as it may be (at least to an American), you are the third Ashesh I have encountered in the past few day. I always got the math prize in school, have a PhD in mathematical psychology, and taught math for 20 years. Why do you ask?

Ashesh9Ashesh9about 12 years ago
An inquisitive question ?

How much did you score in Maths. in school or college assuming you did have maths. in your college syllabi ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Too hot

Luv it - made me get my wife to strap-on and do me in the arse. Thanks!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Trailer Trash Billy Joe fucks Sally Mae and then her momma.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Wife at the Holiday Party Wife plays party game with her husband's coworkers.in Loving Wives
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories