A Slut In Hand Ch. 03

Story Info
Devyn performs semi-publicly.
4.8k words
4.54
100.4k
20

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please read part I and II on here for the background. You will not be disappointed

I have pictures for the dresses in the last scene. If you want to see, ask me.

*******************************

In the car I made Devyn, sit with her knees on the seat and her hands on the dashboard. This way her pussy and ass were accessible to me in that extremely short micro-skirt. When we stopped at a traffic signal I patted her ass gently, my fingers also touching her thigh close to her pussy. She moaned loudly, like an animal in heat, which was exactly what she was right now.

"You cannot cum until I give you explicit permission or we get back home. Understand?"

"Yes, sir!" She gulped, "But I am soooo close, sir!"

I rubbed her soft bare back and her bare waist, so small and sexy in my big hand, "Think what'll happen if you cum without permission girl."

"What sir?" She asked, scared to know the answer.

"You'll be made to masturbate in the mall parking lot in broad day light, and then made to lick your cum from the rough tarmac."

"Oh no, master, please don't humiliate me there." She was almost crying, begging humbly.

"That's up to you." She lowered her head and bit her lip in an effort to control her self, as on every red light, I patted her pussy my fingers touching her soft pussy lips and making her moan uncontrollably. Fortunately for her, we got to the mall before the teasing got too much for her.

I opened the mall door for her and let her walk in ahead of me. Her ass looked so tempting in that micro-skirt not covering her ass sufficiently and her left leg bare up to thigh through the slit as she walked. I couldn't help feeling hot, and my sympathies were with the poor guys who saw her walk by in next to nothing, displaying her gorgeous tight body and could do nothing but stare and sigh. At least I could fuck her when we got back to the house.

When we got to women's garments section, I caught up with her and told her to walk properly next time putting one foot in front of the other so her sexy ass could be seen swaying from behind.

I took a seat on a couch and pointed out outfits to her that I wanted her to try and model for me. She went into the dressing room and came out in a small tube top, that was light blue but sheer so her bra-less, full tits were visible and her nipples were already hard and poking thru very visibly. Her legs were encased in a soft skirt that reached up to her midthigh, the left side lower than the right leg.

When she turned around in it, her ass cheeks were visible like two firm globes trapped in sheer fabric. I made her do some really nice but revealing poses, like bending with her hands on her knees and others even more exposing.

The next one was silky transparent panties and lacy see-thru bra. There weren't a lot of people there but an occasional passers by did get an eyeful.

After 30 minutes of displaying her body in things that were tight, see-thru and sheer she was wet, breathless and on the brink of a huge orgasm that she was controlling somehow to avoid the humiliating punishment I had outlined for her earlier. I decided to call it a day.

"Let's go doll. Collect all the items I have finalised for purchase and head for the check-out counter."

Right at this moment she was in a pair of small and translucent thongs and a tiny strappy top that left her back bare. Her micro-skirt was in her hand with the other items I had chosen for her to buy. Standing at the checkout counter she felt very self-conscious, so she put on her skirt. It was small but much better than the small see-through thong. She was the only one at the counter and I was right beside her. I kept my voice low as I asked her, "Who told you to put on the skirt, girl?"

Her face turned white as she realized she had made a faux pax, "I….I..I'm sorry sir. I'll take it off." This time I didn't speak, just gave her a look and her hands came away from the skirt as she realized she needed permission to even take off the skirt. She hung her head in shame.

The blonde girl at the counter, may be about 20, wearing a nice tank top and a short mini skirt with slits, not slutty but sexy for her gorgeous body, she watched the whole thing and got the gist of the situation. I stood to one side letting her take care of Devyn. But she sidled towards me a little, and asked in a slow voice, "She's in trouble now, isn't she, sir?"

I looked at her long enough to make her wonder if she'd talked too much. Then said, "Yes, she is." The excited and thrilled look that I saw in her eyes was an indication that this blondie was a submissive herself. Her interest was aroused and she asked again, "How will you punish her?" Now I squared myself right in front of her and looked deep into her eyes for 5 seconds. She fidgeted on her feet and looked down. I was right, she was a sub, time to confirm. "You don't know how to behave, do you?"

"No sir, I don't know how to behave in the presence of a master. I have not had any training, sir. May be you would be so kind as to train me?"

"Maybe I would but right now I am busy with this one. Let me see if you are worth my bothering about you."

"Yes, sir. Anything you say."

"What's your name?"

"Christy, sir." She kept her head lowered. Lucky for her, there weren't many customers in the store at this time of the day and she could talk to me in peace.

"Are you wearing panties, Christy?"

"Yes, sir. Tiny thongs, matching my skirt."

"Turn around and take them off, and hand them to me."

As she bent over to slide the tiny thongs off her legs, I got a chance to admire her young beautiful body. She had beautiful long legs, in excellent shape like the rest of her slim body that showed she worked out regularly. With her bent over all the way down, I could see her ass cheeks which looked tight and firm with the tightest of ass cracks that I had seen.

"Lower" I said. Without a word she bent down lower and her pussy lips came into view. Totally bald, and pressed together tightly, they were a sight to create hard-ons.

"OK"

She straightened up and turned around to hand me her panties. I felt them in my fingers.

"Why are they wet?"

"I… I was … I was watching you dominate and order your trainee slave…er…and that got me really excited, sir."

"From today, I don't want you to wear panties or bra, no matter what you are wearing. And if you think you have to wear any of them, call me and ask my permission by explaining why I should let you wear them."

"Yes, sir." She seemed even more excited than before.

"Here's my card" I put her panties in my pocket and handed her my business card, "my email address is on it. Send me some of your pictures and a mail explaining your case as to why I should take you on as a trainee slut. Can you do that?"

"Yes, sir. I'll do it tonight. What kind of pictures should I send, sir?"

"Any pictures that'll make me want to use you."

"Yes, sir."

"You'll know in a couple of days if I am taking you on."

"Thank you, sir"

I handed her my Visa card to pay for the clothes. After she had rung the sale and handed the bags to Devyn, she returned the card to me. But I gave it back to her, "Open your legs and run this card in your pussy slit, edgewise!"

She complied without question, the edge of the card, exciting her already wet pussy. "No, deeper. Use it like you are scanning it with your pussy."

"Yes, sir." she obeyed.

"Deeper" again she tried to run the edge up in her pussy slit deeper than before, a moan escaped her lips this time. After 5 such scannings her pussy was raw and she looked on the verge of exploding so I stopped her and had her lick the card clean before giving it back to me. My next order was sheer torture to her.

"You are not to play with yourself or cum until I permit you." She groaned audibly, "Mail me tonight and then call me tomorrow night, if I think you deserve it, I'll let you cum on the phone."

"Yes, sir." I had an idea she'd be good. A submissive girl who has been pining for a worthwhile master does her utmost best to please him.

In the car, I had Devyn take off her skirt and sit with her legs spread wide. In that transparent thong, her pussy was visible to anyone who cared to look our way. And there was lots of guys who wanted to look her way! This was her first lesson in public shameless display. By the time we got home she was beginning to enjoy it and her new panties were totally soaked.

Once inside I left Angel to take care of the bags and ordered Devyn to get naked and bend over the dining table with her legs spread wide. She complied quickly and without question, hoping to get some fucking. And she was right, as soon as I had shed my own clothes, I got behind her and without any preamble just rammed my long hard rod deep into her soaking wet pussy. As my throbbing rod made its way through her tight pussy, and my swollen thick cockhead touched the soft and wet pussy walls, her hot body exploded in a hard explosion, pumping lots of hot cum on my long hard cock that was buried in her so tight, fuckable love-hole. She screamed like an animal,"Oh my god!!!"

I let it stay there for a second, the pulled out slowly, waited a second with just the cockhead in her pussy and then rammed it home again, harder and deeper. As I fucked her juicy hot cunt with deliberate, really hard strokes, she came again and again on my hard rod. Opening her tight ass cheeks wide, I pushed one thumb up her tight hole as I fucked her tight cunt mercilessly hard and deep. She came 3 more times during this long, hard and rough fucking session. Cheryl had brought in all the bags and was now watching, licking her lips, as I rocked Devyn's young, small body with my powerful, deep-penetrating strokes. Without any warning, my hard cock exploded in her cunt and started shooting loads of my hot, wet cum into her hot pussy. She came once again as my hot load started spraying her pussy.

Cheryl was dying for some action so as soon as I pulled my cum-soaked cock out of Devyn's pussy she came over, got on her knees and looked at me like a puppy begging for a bone. I nodded and she happily took my wet cock into her mouth, sucking away greedily until I put my hand on her and caused her to slow down. She cleaned me and then cleaned Devyn's pussy and legs.

That whole day, both Devyn and Cheryl remained naked all day while they went about the housework.

***************************

The next day, which was a Sunday, I had another scene set up for Devyn. I had asked her kittie party friends to hold their meeting at my home. I had told Cheryl to brief Devyn about what will be expected of her. In short, she had to be the servant today to my guests (she wasn't told who were the guests!).

When the ladies had all arrived, Cheryl sent Devyn in with the drinks tray. She was wearing a metallic gold dress that hugged her body like skin, it was thin and soft, conforming to her curves very provocatively. The top was strapless and supported only by her tits, cut in a straight line, the top was so tight and inadequate that it had half of her tits on display. As the top of the thin, tight dress squeezed her soft, full breasts visibly, it presented a very mouth-watering display. The back of the dress was a little lower than the front leaving a little more bare body, and the lower part was not fully covering her pussy or ass. Even if she stood still you could see a glimpse of the lower part of her pussy, and from behind, her ass cheeks. It was tight enough to make bra or panties an impossibility and she was wearing none. Her blonde hair was loose and wild, looking devilishly sexy around her gorgeous face.

After putting the tray on the table, she had to bend to put it on the low coffee table and she was embarassed as hell, she stood up straight as she could and kept trying to pull down her dress to cover her private parts but unsuccessfully.

Her face was red with shame and embarassment as she saw her kittie party friends, a circle in which she was respected and admired, also envied. Several of the women had gasped when she entered, they could not believe their leader, the gorgeous, in-control Devyn, dressed like a shameless slut like that and at the same time admired the way her sexy body was displayed. Devyn was dying with shame and the idea was to make her a shamelss slut, so I suggested to her, "Doll, why don't you do a slow 360 so your nice friends can have a chance to fully admire your beauty."

I knew she wanted to run away and hide somewhere but I was proud when she said "Yes, sir" and started to turn slowly. Cheryl walked in with some snacks and put them on the table. She was wearing a nice little one-piece swim suit with a leopard print having thin straps and nice cleavage through which her tits were seen to be pressed together by the suit. Her pussy was covered by a small narrow strip but the fabric so thin and the fit so tight that her pussy was totally outlined, you could even see the pussy lips and the slit in between. Most of her back was bare, her reddish blonde hair was done in a nice style around the back of her head and then framing her soft, sweet face on the right side.

After serving the snacks I beckoned her over to me and she came and sat on my lap sideways so my left hand could easily caress her soft bare back. And my right immediately slipped between her legs and cupped her outlined soft, puffy pussy. I started very slowly caressing her tight pussy with my palm as I watched Devyn displaying herself to the ladies, so submissively.

When she had turned enough to present her backside to the girls, I said, "Stop there a bit, doll. See what a nice, firm and small ass she has?" There were murmurs of approval and Devyn's neck could be seen to get red with embarassment. I issued the next order, "Put your hands on your knees, and spread your legs." She obeyed without questions and the ladies gasped as Devyn exposed her tight pussy so shamelessly for all to see. I resumed my commentary, "You have to admire the tightness and puffiness of this hot pussy. See how the lips are pressed tightly together. That's was makes it fun to penetrate such a soft tight hole. And, if you see closely," I reached to my right and turned a lamp to focus directly on her pussy, "you may see the moisture already present there. That makes it easy to push a finger, or a thick and hard cock into this small hole as deep as you want."

Devyn maybe embarassed but all this display and objectification was turning her on as was visible from her pussy that was totally wet and getting ready to drip. There were several unlady-like comments from the ladies, about her body and also her behavior. I could see several girls crossing and uncrossing their legs as the heat of the moment reached between their legs. "Continue the 360, doll". After completing the slow circle, Devyn turned back to face the group and her head was hung low in shame.

"Devyn, tell the nice ladies what your position is in this house and what are the rules under which you live here. And please look at your friends when you talk to them."

Slowly Devyn started her narration, with the fact that she was a slut and slave in this house and then moved on to tell about the dress and other rules. I massaged and rubbed Chreyl's pussy as I listened with interest. Her slit started to get moist under my finger. And then the swimsuit got wet at the crotch with the juices her pussy was oozing. I kept my caressing and rubbing with the same slow motion.

"…..and master can fuck me anytime he wants, anyway he wants. Also it doesn't matter where we are, if master wants me, I have to make myself available to him for his use…." Devyn was causing a lot of interest with her frank recital and this was giving her encouragement too, she was speaking with more confidence now. She spoke of how she was to wear only what I ordered her to wear and she had to open the door to strangers wearing next to nothing. Under my hand I could feel Cheryl's hot pussy throbbing, her crotch was all wet now and from her moans and the way she was bucking her hips I judged that she was thinking of an orgasm. There Devyn was speaking of how she is punished when she makes a mistakes or defies my orders and her voice was husky and passionate.

"Ok, doll, that's enough. So, ladies what do you think of my sweet little slut?" The reason I had chosen this group was that most of these ladies had some grudge against Devyn, the way she belittled them, the way she boasted of her possessions or some other petty matters. So, given the go ahead they at once launched into trashing her. I got up and went to the kitchen to get a drink while Devyn was humbled by candid, soul-searing criticism.

When I returned with my beer, Devyn was blushing with the merciless description of her body and her behavior by her friends, or former friends. I stood behind her, close to her young, warm body and smelled the side of her neck. I unzipped her tight dress, loosening the grip on her tits, she seemed to panic, though she must have expected this but now she knew she was going to be the center of more humiliation and degradation yet. I kissed her exposed back, lovingly running my hot tongue up her exposed spine, right up to the back of her neck. And then pulled her zipper down a little more, kissing the freshly exposed back. Until her back was bare to the top part of her ass, which is as far as the zipper went. I whispered a single word in her ear before stepping back, "Off".

She let the dress drop and stepped out of it. There were moans and gasps from the group as Devyn's wet thighs came into view with her pussy totally exposed now. Her nipples were erect and it was clear that she was in a high state of arousal right now. I embraced her from behind, my hard cock pressing on her naked ass through my thin business trousers, I slipped one hand between her legs and stroked her pussy. Her moan was loud enough for all to hear, her passion-distorted face for all to see. With a smooth stroke I inserted my long middle finger into her tight slit, parting the puffy lips with my thick finger. I started fingering her cunt slow and nice as this young blonde was giving it to her straight from the shoulder, "…….and you are a stupid whore who lets herself be mauled by a stupid master….", that was a jarring tone, couldn't be allowed.

I stopped, freed my hand from Devyn's pussy and pointed a finger at her, "You!" not loud, but still so menacing a tone that she stopped in mid-sentence and looked at me, "Come here". Now she was nervous, as was apparent in her unsteady gait as she took the few steps towards me.

She was wearing a designer dress which had red, blue, green and brown colors mixed in modern art type patterns. It tied behind her neck. forming a nice cleavage, tight and form-hugging all the way down, her flat belly, looking lovely, the bottom part was a slanting line that started at her hip on the left and ended at mid-thigh on the right, so her left leg was totally bare. The remaining cloth was left hanging behind her thighs in the shape of a pointed-corner square. Her back was bare to the waist and if you looked closely you could see there were no panties. Bra, of course was not possible due to the deep cleavage and bare back. She had blonde hair with brown highlights, it reached between her shoulder blades. 4" high, transparent, spike heels completed the picture of a gorgoues girl begging to be stripped and fucked without mercy.

The moment she was close enough I gripped her sexy blonde hair in my hand and roughly turned her around pushing her down so she had to go down on her knees to ease the pain and her face was right above the low coffee table as she bent over. "Ouch!" She screamed, but made no effot to struggle or get free, not even verbally. "What did you just say, blondie?" I maintained the same authoritative tone. "I am sorry, sir, I didn't mean to insult you. It just slipped out. Please forgive this dumb blonde, sir."

12