A Slut Is Born

Story Info
The sex-citing discovery of stilettos.
828 words
4.16
37.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always had a magnetic attraction to slender pointy hi-heel stilettos since way back when. And then these wonderful sensual sexy feelings between my thighs every time I see a young lady strutting and teetering around on these fabulously erotic pointy heels. It all started in the 1950s era. The era "par excellence" for these gorgeous shoes that did so much to excite me but also to trouble me. At first I couldn't understand these wonderful sensations at all. All I knew was, that it must be "sinful" to have such sensations in such a deeply intimate part of one's anatomy. "Sinful?" Perhaps. "Sinful," certainly according to the hypocritical mores of that time. But OH how intensely agreeable...

My dick obviously has other uses than that as a conduit for evacuating the yellow fluid for which my body has no further use - the delights of masturbation for example - and when this wonderful creamy substance comes gushing forth on reaching an appropriate state of excitement, it is usually provoked by the souvenirs of these sexy young ladies strutting their stuff provocatively, as they teeter around, perched on their magnificently pointy heels.

One day I found myself alone in the house for a reason that I no longer remember. It was rather a large house and my elder sister and I shared the use of one the bathrooms. She tended to have untidy habits and had taken to leaving her stockings and suspenders lying around on the bathroom floor. There they were again - dark brown coffee colored stockings and a rather nice white lace suspender belt. Only this time she had left a pair of her stilettos with them!! White they were, the heel not that high - around four inches perhaps. But very slender and very pointy. The front part of the shoes were very fine too, very slender and terminated in a fine point just beyond where the toes would stop.

What a temptation and one that I just couldn't resist!! I bolted the door as a precaution and then, trembling all over, I stripped myself naked. With feverishly trembling hands I now proceeded to my very first try-out of these incredibly sensual items of sublime lingerie and those sensationally exciting stilettos. And what a sensation it was too!! The softness of the nylon caressing my sensitive smooth feminine skin. The feeling through those nylons as I rubbed my legs together crossing them, then uncrossing them, then caressing them with my still trembling hands. And now for that moment of pure magic as I daintily slipped my narrow feet into those sexy pointy stilettos.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm OH - oooohhh WOW - Did it FEEL so SO good!!! -

I pranced around the bathroom like a horny-whore bitch on heat. And what's more I WAS on heat!!! - Horny-whore heat!! I preened myself in front of the mirror and I could see how excited my dick had become. For it was no longer a dick anymore, but a fully erect ramrod rampant rock-hard she-cock. And oh WOW, was I excited to see it like that and to FEEL its white-hot whore-heat burning in my hands. I was in seventh heaven. Or more likely, according to the suffocating hypocritical mores of the time, at the gates of HELL. And OH girl was I excited at being there!!! I strutted round the room like a street-whore slut, jacking myself off like crazy as I watched my prancing preening antics in the mirror. Of course it wasn't long before I gushed fountains after fountains of hot spunky sperm all over the place and finally I sank to the floor in complete exhaustion and sublime ecstasy...

I lay there on the floor like that for a while and then lying on my back I raised my gorgeous feminine nylon stocking legs in the air, crossing them and uncrossing them, rubbing the points of the heels along the side of each shoe. Once more my she-cock stood to attention and so I started to jack her off all over again in a state of frenzied excitement, and once again, fountains of spunky sperm nectar shot into the air only to CUM back down again spattering my smooth skinned sensually feminine body and my face. And for the first time in my life I was able to find out what my sperm tasted like -

And was it good - Mmmmmmmmmmmm - Yummeeee...

So that was the beginning of my long journey towards Tgirl hood if I can put it like that. A journey that has been long and often emotionally painful, often wracked with guilt. But the guilt's all over now - I am what I am. Carole is too strong for me. She has to live and I'm so happy to be able to let her live and share her with other Tgirls and Ggirls of like-mind here, who may be reading my true story of how a slut is born...