A Slut Of Her Own...

Story Info
Master gives Julia permission to have her own slut.
1.4k words
4.15
36.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mforj
mforj
41 Followers

A Slut Of Her Own For A Night

These are Julia's own words ..

Although I'd accepted what I'd become, what I needed to be, it was still hard. I'm a naturally confident, strong person, and giving in to my Master like that was still hard for me. It was like I needed to switch personalities altogether. Master took this into consideration, but I could see he was getting impatient with me. His inattention panicked me a little bit, I didn't want him to give up on me. I needed to try harder. But how?

Arriving at his house one evening, I thought I could sense something different in him. He was restless; something new for him. I soon found the reason why.

Usually he takes me to The Room to start our rituals, but this evening he made me change downstairs. I dressed in the red silk underwear he provided, and he helped me attach my collar and lead. I was ready, but for what?

Leading me upstairs, we entered The Room. I stood still with shock. There, kneeling, was another woman.... another sub! "What......?" I turned to Master. The look on his face told me to be quiet. He would explain in his own time.

My thoughts raged. Was he exchanging me for someone else - someone who could do as they were told, someone who didn't spend their time fighting themselves and him. His next words shocked me.

"Slut, this is your slave for this evening. Another test to prove yourself. I want you to show me your willingness"

But Sir, I wanted to protest. How do I do this. I've never dominated anyone before. She won't do this for me. She's yours. All of these things I said in my head. Not aloud.

"Say hello to your Mistress, slut" he demanded of her.

She raised her eyes to me, "Hello Ma'am". I hesitated, didn't know what to do. Til I looked in her eyes. I saw her defiance. I knew I had to do this properly. I needed to gain her respect, my Master's respect. I took a deep breath and moved forward.

She was pretty. My Master had asked me once, how would I like my women to be. I'd replied that I'd never had a woman, wasn't sure. But he kept at me to respond. She was very close.

Long dark hair, 5'6", slim but rounded, B cup tits, pretty, not beautiful. She wore white underwear.

I took another deep breath ...... hesitating again. I was about to experience my first woman and I didn't have a clue; but I knew I had to do it right. I was nervous, excited, scared.

There was a collar on the bed. I took it. Told her to put it on. "Yes Ma'am" she replied, placing the collar on her neck. "Tightly" I told her. "I want you to feel it, to be aware of it at all times. Aware of who you are; who I am". She complied.

Taking some handcuffs, I cuffed her hands in front of her. She was mine. I took time to walk around her. Thinking of what Master did to me. How I responded. That waiting as I was inspected. Making me nervous and eager to please. She was to feel the same. When I'd looked at her in detail, I leant into her and kissed her gently. Soft kisses on her pretty mouth. It felt different, I could feel my excitement grow.

My kiss became deeper, I held her head up, pulling her face to mine while I kissed her, bit at her lips. Rubbing my hands on her tits, feeling her nipples harden. I pinched them a few times, wanting her to feel I was in charge. Then abruptly I pulled away. Told her to lie on the bed, legs open. Again I looked at her. In detail. Talking to her all the time. Asking her if she liked this, how she felt. I was right. She was embarrassed, but excited at the same time.

I told her what a pretty cunt she had, how wet it looked. I could see she was getting more excited. I made her open her sex lips for me, to let me have a better look. Told her to start playing with them. Warned her not to slip a finger inside. She gently took her sex lips into her fingers; hands still cuffed. I watched as she massaged and rolled them. I watched as her finger slipped inside herself; was it an accident or not? It didn't matter. I slapped her hard anyway.

"What do you want slut?"

"You Mistress, your fingers inside me"

"Oh no. I don't want to touch you, slut. I want to watch you. I want you to make yourself cum for me. Touch yourself, feel how wet you are for me. Make yourself cum slut, but don't you dare do it without asking."

"Yes Ma'am. Thankyou"

I watched as she began to push her fingers deep inside herself. Moving her juices over her clit, touching, rubbing, pinching. Her orgasm built quickly. I was fascinated to watch. I stole a glance at my Master. He sat quietly watching us. No expression on his face. I didn't know how I was doing.

"Ma'am please - I'm ready. Please let me cum" she begged. I told her yes. Watched as her orgasm ripped through her. Watched her expression, her writhing. Waited for it to subside.

"What do you say slut?" I demanded of her.

"Thank you Ma'am".

I moved closer then, moved my nose and mouth close to her cunt. Took a deep breath. Told her I was smelling her musky scent. I could feel her embarrassment. Gently I started to touch her. My hands massaging her inner thighs, getting closer and closer to her wet cunt. Telling her what I was doing, feeling her impatience, she wanted me to touch, rocked her hips from side to side. Finally I buried my face in her. My tongue finding her soft skin.

She gasped, thrusted up. I started to lick at her, my tongue flat like I was licking an icecream. Remembering how I liked to be licked, sucked, touched. Luckily she was responding to the same things. I teased her, moving from her hole to her clit and back again. Pushed my fingers into her. Told her to suck them clean. Told her to do it properly. She complied. She was very willing. My confidence started to grow.

Still talking to her all the time. Telling her I wanted to feel her cumming on my hand, telling her she would cum for me again. Taking a vibrator, I started to fuck her while I fingered and sucked at her clit. Feeling my power over her, it was heady stuff. Finally, she was ready again. I replaced the vibrator with my fingers, four of them. Stuffing them deep into her, fucking her hard. Telling her to cum for me. She did. Hard and long, I could feel it on my fingers, the pulsing, the wetness gathering.

For a moment I thought I'd lost myself. It was beautiful. It turned me on so much. I knew I wouldn't have been allowed to cum. I had to keep control, but god I wanted to join her in that moment.

Before she could recover, I quickly turned her over. Attached the cuffs to the bedpost. Made her kneal. I found my favourite toy. A paddle, soft fur one side, hard leather the other. I started to carress her bottom with the soft fur. Heard her moaning. "Thwack" before she had time to realise - I was slapping her hard with the leather. Then carressing her red cheek.

Again, telling her what I was doing. Asking her if she liked it. Making her beg for more when she answered yes. Telling her what a slut she was. Making her tell me what a slut she was. She loved it. Wanted more. Her excitement building again.

I inserted a small butt plug in her arse, wanting her to feel the contractions in her arse when I hit her. She moaned loudly. Moving to one side, I was touching her body, pulling at her tits, rough with her nipples. She was nearly ready again. I used the vibrator to the end this time.

Hurting her more, seeing her need. Rough with her tits, the paddle, the vibrator. She was ready. Begging for permission. Repeating over and over what a slut she was, how she would do anything for me. Finally I agreed yes. She could cum. Over and over, waves. I could see she was lost in a long and powerful climax. Finally, she collapsed forward, spent,. thanking me again and again.

My job was over. I moved to my Master. Knealt down in front of him. Looked into his eyes.

"Thank you Master."

mforj
mforj
41 Followers