A Slut Wife And A Cuckold Husband Ch. 03

Story Info
These are the further adventures of an unfaithful wife.
3.1k words
4.36
120.7k
33

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/10/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to all those who have sent me their comments, mostly favourable, but some not, and I value them all. To answer the queries, these stories are essentially true but there has been a small amount of writers licence in some to make a long story short or a short story long. Be assured though that they are based on fact.

These are the further adventures of an unfaithful wife who tells her husband about her sexual activities, and is surprised when she discovers that he loves it and wants to hear more. Soon he starts to devise new adventures for her.

I hope you enjoyed my latest story about my wife's sexual adventures. It would be a good idea to read the previous stories before this one because, whilst each is a stand- alone adventure, the previous stories add some history, a description of my wife and build a pattern of her slowly getting more and more sexually adventurous.

I had told Maggie that her next task would be harder to achieve and I now had to think of something for her to do. I had previously established that she hadn't yet been fucked, that she had only been with one person and that I hadn't seen any of the adventures so I wasn't sure she was telling the truth. At the last adventure (see Part 2) I had seen her naked in my car with another man and she had now been fucked and she had now involved other people in her adventures, this time some young boys. This meant that all the missing elements had been satisfied.

I had become interested when she told me that during her last adventure some youths had flirted with her. She further surprised me when she said she deliberately bent over several times so they could see down her cleavage. There was also a suggestion from one of them later on that they may have known about her antics in the car park. This then led to her giving them each a blowjob so I decided that I would task her to take it a bit further with these youths.

The social club that we go to has an upstairs games room where there are 2 snooker tables, as well as dartboards and card tables. Maggie's adventures so far have revolved around the dartboard as the room is generally empty on a weekday evening. It was only by chance that the youths were there on the last occasion and it was difficult to work out how to arrange it again. On weekends the room had too many people in but the youths didn't generally come to the club during the working week, unless there were no snooker tournaments.

I told Maggie that her next task did not include Paul, her previous sex partner. I said I wanted her to single one of the youths out and let him fuck her. I wasn't too bothered if she ended up being fucked by them all as she would have fulfilled her task but I thought it might be quite a challenge to separate one from the crowd. It was a fairly straight forward task and it was up to her how she achieved it. Maggie had told me that she thought the youths were very sexually naïve, so it shouldn't be too difficult to achieve the target. I thought it was also enough of a challenge as it involved Maggie deliberately seeking out her partner for the first time. She accepted the challenge and we set to work trying to devise a situation that would get the youths into the club when Paul wasn't there, on a quiet weekday and target one by separating him from the others.

Over the next week or so Maggie was careful to talk to the youths whenever we saw them in the club at the weekends. This paid dividends as she found out that they would be at the club one particular Wednesday night for a practice session as the snooker season had now ended and they would be in the club during the weekdays rather than the weekends. That left the problem of Paul and how to make sure he was not present as this could complicate matters. The problem was resolved as Paul was working away from home for the next few weeks and wouldn't be in the club at all. We couldn't believe our luck that things had fallen into place so easily. We were now ready for Maggie to carry out her next task. All that remained was for her to separate the chosen male from the group. Neither she nor I knew how she could do this but we agreed that she would give it a try on the coming Wednesday. If it didn't succeed she would have failed to carry out the task.

We discussed this and she agreed that if she failed to carry out a task I would require her to pay some forfeit. It was immaterial what it was but she had to carry it out. That gave her a bit of an incentive to succeed. I restated my requirements for this task. She was to separate one of these youths from the group and get him to fuck her.

On Wednesday night she got ready to go to the club. She decided to wear a tight-fitting strapless black boob tube which was held up only by her tits. She also wore a very short skirt, which whilst acceptable in all normal circumstances, was certainly very sexual if she bent over or swung round quickly. She wore no bra and no knickers. She also put on stockings and suspenders, which were clothing items I hadn't seen for years and thought no-one wore any more, but Maggie insisted that they were still common, that she had bought them especially for one of these occasions and that they would certainly turn on any man or youth who saw them. When she was standing up they couldn't be seen as the skirt was just long enough to cover them completely but if she bent over they became immediately visible. I wasn't sure she would get away with wearing these without the wrong people noticing but she assured me everything would be ok. She certainly looked a million dollars and although the boob tube was quite revealing it was an acceptable form of dress so we were happy to go to the club with her dressed as she was.

During the early part of the night we stayed downstairs and chatted to some friends whilst the youths were upstairs practising snooker. There were three youths, all aged 18. As far as we knew none had a girlfriend. All of them were very good snooker players and competed in many local and regional competitions. One, Alan, was the regional junior champion. They had to practice a lot to maintain their level of ability. After a time one of them, Shaun, came downstairs for some drinks and said that they wanted to play a game of doubles (two per side) but needed a fourth person to play. This was just the opportunity that Maggie was waiting for and volunteered to make the numbers up. Shaun asked her if she could play snooker and Maggie said that she had played a little but if they taught her she was sure she could quickly pick it up. Shaun agreed as no-one else seemed interested and Maggie went upstairs to play.

I went through the usual agonies of waiting for Maggie to come downstairs and let me know if anything was happening. I wasn't sure that it could because there were four people and they were all playing snooker at the same table. I need not have worried because Maggie did come downstairs after some time and I got a chance to speak to her.

'Have you had an adventure?' I asked.

She said that she had and she would tell me later but it was definitely worth waiting for as this was the best yet. She went back upstairs. What she had said caused me to wonder what was happening and I couldn't concentrate on the conversation in anticipation of what she was going to tell me. At closing time we went home and I started asking her questions in the car. She told me to be patient as it was very much worth the wait. At home, we had barely got in the door before I had her stripped and up the stairs into bed. She then began a slow, steady, rhythmic stroking on my cock and I asked her to tell me what had happened and this is what she told me.

When she went upstairs to the snooker room the boys all complimented her on her outfit, saying she looked hot and if they were my husband that they wouldn't be stupid enough to let her be alone with 3 randy boys. She shrugged that off and Alan said that she was his partner for the game and asked her if she wanted some tuition before they started. Maggie said she did so Alan showed her how to best play a shot. This consisted of leaning over the table, looking along the cue and hitting one ball against another to try and get a ball into a pocket. Alan played a shot to show her. Maggie then played a shot but missed the ball she was aiming at. Alan said that she had to bend lower and look along the cue not look at it from above.

Maggie tried again and whilst she hit the ball it went off at an angle without hitting the second ball. Alan said 'Do it again and I'll hold you in the right position.' Maggie bent down and looked along the cue ball. Alan bent over her body with her and positioned her body and arms so she could play a better shot. Maggie then felt his hand rub against her tit but couldn't decide whether it was deliberate or accidental. She knew her stocking tops must have been on show because Alan made her bend at the waist to play the shot saying it was the best position.

She decided to see how things progressed and to push it along a little more. She managed to hit the other ball this time and said that Alan's help was obviously valuable and asked if he would go through it again with her. She noticed that this time that the other two boys were sitting directly behind her and she would have to bend over right in front of them. She wasn't sure if this was deliberate or just accidental but she decided to put on a bit of a show. She bent over at the waist as low as the table would allow until she was satisfied that not only were her stocking tops showing but so were the bottoms of the cheeks of her arse. Alan then stood right behind her and pushed his crutch into her bottom and reached round her to line the cue up.

This time there was no mistaking it when she felt his hand cup her right breast. She remained still and she felt the hand gently knead her tit. After a short time she played the shot. Each of the boys then played their turn and it came round to Maggie again. Alan asked if she was OK on her own now or did she want more coaching. Naturally she asked for more coaching and she noticed that once again the other boys were sitting right behind her. This was uncanny and must have been planned, but how could it be as no-one knew where the ball would end up. Once again she bent over as far as she could go and Alan stepped up behind and made no attempt to stop his cock from poking into her arse. She told me she could feel his erection through both her clothes and his.

Even more boldly this time, Alan immediately grasped her right tit through her clothing and began to massage it. He also moved his hand up and grabbed the top of her boob tube and slowly pulled it down until her tit dropped out of the top. He then started to massage her bare tit. Maggie didn't think the others could see this but she was now convinced that things were about to really warm up but was a bit worried about there being three boys there. She decided to see how it went for a while because she was well on the way to completing this task. Alan then put her tit back into the boob tube and she played her shot. She said to Alan that he should help her each time as things were getting better with each shot. Both knew what she meant by that.

Things changed dramatically next time it was Maggie's turn. This time Alan said that he had detected a flaw in her stance that was preventing her from being able to bend down enough to see along the cue. Once again she found herself about to lean over the table and all the boys were sitting behind her. Alan told her to bend over the table and look along the cue but this time he stood a little way behind her, crouched down and told her to open her legs more, as this would give her a lower profile and allow her to get lower to see along the cue better. She did so and then he ran his hands up her leg all the way to her arse. Having reached her arse he left his hand there and lifted up the back of her skirt baring her entire arse to the 3 boys sitting behind her. Maggie wasn't sure whether or not they could see her cunt because of the subdued lighting but she then began to feel the beginnings of an orgasm. Her fluids were running freely and she was desperate for the orgasm to happen.

Alan then replaced her skirt and ran his hands round to the front of her chest and once again pulled her boob tube down, this time both tits fell out. As if that wasn't enough he then stood her up and turned her round to face the other boys with her tits still hanging free. Alan then lifted the boob tube up, over her head and off. He then said to her,

'Bend over the table.'

This was more an order than a request and Maggie complied. Her tits were flat on the table and her arse was pointing towards the other boys who were still sitting and with Alan standing behind her. Alan said to her that the boys had previously bet on whether or not she was wearing knickers and he had been given the job of proving it one way or the other. He had bet that she was not and the others, obviously less brave, had bet that she was. Alan stated that as he had won he had the honour of removing her skirt. He told her to remain where she was, bent over the table, and not to move or speak. He then undid her skirt and removed it. He then invited the others to feel her arse. They took some coaxing and were obviously nervous but eventually one of them stood up and started to rub his hand over her arse. Alan told Maggie to open her legs wider which she did and Alan started to stimulate her clitoris with his finger. Maggie was now bent over the snooker table with her tits hanging out, her skirt off, with one boy with his finger in her cunt and another other groping her bare arse.

Maggie said that she was in seventh heaven and climaxed continually during this. Soon there were hands all over her body. She was told to lift her tits off the table so that the boys could handle them and she had fingers inserted into her cunt. She was now dressed only in her stockings and suspenders being mauled by 3 randy boys in a snooker room. Maggie then decided that if she didn't do something they would all fuck her and she wasn't really ready for that so she took hold of the cocks of two of the boys through their trousers and began to rub their shafts

It was at this point that Maggie decided to take charge and told the boys to drop their trousers and she would give them all a blowjob. The trousers came off in a rush and three proud young pricks stood to attention in front of her. She got on her knees, took hold of a prick in each hand and opened her mouth for the third. She started to slide her hands up and down the two she had hold of and the third boy began to slowly move his hips forwards and backwards thrusting his prick into her mouth. She began to alternate between the three pricks, taking one of them in her mouth and wanking those she had hold of. It wasn't long before all three had shot three loads of cum in her mouth and she had swallowed it all.

They all got dressed and came downstairs when it was time to go home. I had some problem believing this story. I had no evidence that it had taken place at all but I had seen her naked in a car with a man the week before so she hadn't made it all up so far. This seemed too incredible to believe and I told her so. She said she could prove it by making sure that I saw the next adventure and that would convince me. This was a new development. For the first time Maggie was inviting me to watch her have sex with another man, and I wasn't about to pass up the chance. I told her that I would think of another adventure for her and this time I would watch it happen. I wasn't too sure how I could arrange to do this. I did however tell her that she had failed in her task as she had not been fucked. She agreed that she had failed and I told her I would be giving her a forfeit when I had thought what it might be. I left her wondering what I might make her do.