A Smokey Night with Mrs. J.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my breath getting more rapid and noticed Mrs. J's was as well. We stayed like that for a moment, me standing in front of her in my underwear and she gazing.

"Can I see it," she said quietly.

I grabbed the band in my underwear, pulled them slightly away from my body, and slowly moved them down, each inch exposing more of my throbbing dick. I noticed a slight glistening on the head. Pre-cum. I was so hard.

As I moved the band lower I could hear Mrs. J murmur, "Yes." Finally I reached my balls and then rolled the underwear down to meet my pants, about half way down my legs.

'You, young man. Have a beautiful penis."

Maybe it was the word "penis" or the seriousness in which we said it but I started to laugh and she laughed right along with me. I think the craziness of the moment hit us at the same time. But instead of our laughter causing us to think twice it created a nice, playful feeling. And it's safe to say that we were both ready to play.

"Sit down," she said, motioning me beside her. "Lay back.'

I moved so my back was against the couch. She grabbed her pack of Marlboro 100's and the ashtray which she set on the table to my left. She needed to lean over me to reach them and as she did her dangling robe rubbed against my exposed dick. I jumped.

"Oops, sorry," she mischievously said as she moved back, brought her feet up under her legs and positioned herself to my side. Her robe was still cinched tight around her chest but as she sat it rose up her leg, fully exposing about a foot above her knee. She was suddenly much less a woman and much more a girl.

Sensing my nervousness at being naked like this in front of her she helped put me at ease. "Relax. This is about you feeling good, ok? I want you to feel good. You like to feel good, don't you?"

I did. I do. I was.

"Yes. I like to feel good."

"Would it feel good to touch your cock again," she asked.

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes. It would feel good to touch my cock again."

"Then touch it. Touch it for me."

I started slowly running my fingertips along my very hard cock. As I said, I got pretty lucky in the size department and knew by the look on her face that she was enjoying what she was seeing. While it took everything in my power to not roughly grab my dick, stroke it furiously and cum all over each of us I refrained. The moment demanded sensuality...not sexuality.

"That feels good, doesn't it? Mmm...it sure looks good. I love it" she said encouragingly and then with a grin added, "Is there anything I can do to help?" As she said this she was bringing a fresh cigarette to her lips. We both knew exactly what she could, and would, do to help.

"Would you like me to smoke for you," she asked coyly. "Will you play with your big cock if I do? Do you want that? Do you want me to smoke for you?" She had the lighter in her hand and was holding it close to the cigarette that she had placed dangling between her full lips.

"Oh yes."

"Tell me."

"I want you to smoke for me. Please smoke for me. I want it. I want to stroke my cock and watch you smoke," I said, completely giving in to the moment and my desires. I was in an arena where fantasy met reality.

●●●●●

I lustfully watched as she brought the flame to life and directed it to the tip of her long cigarette. I instinctively moved my hand to the base of my cock again and slowly stroked upward, covering the head and slowly moving it down again. She drew hard, the orange glow of her cigarette turning brighter throughout her incredibly long, slow and measured drag. She inhaled fully before exhaling with purpose, focusing a tight stream of smoke from my chest to my cock that bounced off my body and lingered for a moment before wafting away.

"Yessss," I sighed. "So hot. So fucking hot." She took another cheek hollowing drag as she kept her eyes glued to my hand languidly moving from the base to the head and back again. Her exhale this time was directed right at my cock, the smoke swirling around its length and my hand. I stroked a little faster, moving my hips up a bit to match my strokes.

She leaned away from me to ash her cigarette in the ashtray on the table and I noticed her robe was now looser around the top. As she bent over, her extended finger applying a firm tap to the half-smoked Marlboro, she looked over her shoulder and noticed my eyes glued to the tits. Still leaning over, and her eyes never leaving mine, she gently clutched her robe and gave a slow, steady pull to the fabric, slowly exposing her ripe, luscious and plump right tit...the fabric purposefully covering her nipple. I stroked a little faster. She smiled.

"Do you like that?" she asked, nodding subtly in the direction of her ample breast.

"Yes."

A smile crept across her face as she pulled it back even more, now exposing the very top of her areola which, despite her lighter coloring, was a rich brown; thick and large. I stroked faster.

"Ok....tell me this," she said while positioning herself next to me on the couch. She sat on her knees which had me looking up at her and asked, "Do you like this too?"

With that she leaned in slightly, took an enormous drag, inhaled sharply and deeply and once the smoke was nestled in her lung quickly took another. Reaching in to the opening of her robe she cupped the underside of her tit, pulled it free and exposed it fully to me. As she did this she moved her face towards mine and bathed me with a massive amount of exhaled smoke.

"Oh fuck..." was all I could say.

She didn't say a word as she gently and slowly began rubbing her hand over her breast. She took another drag as I quickened the pace on my cock. After executing a perfect snap inhale she directed her exhale towards her hardening nipple, pinching it as the smoke reached its target. She moaned.

"Do you like my tits?"

"I love them," I croaked, my voice filled with lust.

"I love your cock. Your big hard cock. Does it feel good to stroke your hard dick to my big tits," she said as she took another drag and then drove her exhale at my face with more force. The smell was turning me on in a way I'd never experienced. It was transporting me to a place that seemed to move in slow motion, filling my senses and driving my lust to new heights. I didn't respond. I was lost in the moment.

"Tell me you love stroking your dick to me," she almost pleaded.

"I love stroking my dick to you. I'm so fucking hard. You're turning me on so much. I...I..."

I couldn't finish my thought. My hand started beating faster, up and down as she began working her tit harder, grabbing it and squeezing it tight. She put the almost extinguished cigarette in her full lips, and then, clamping it between her teeth, moved her free hand to expose her other tit. She began rubbing them in unison, each hand melding the soft flesh before coming to together on her now very hard, big nipples and squeezing them hard enough to obviously walk the line between pleasure and pain. She powered a drag on the cigarette, inhaled deeply and exhaled just as sharply out her nose, the smoke driving down towards her now frantic hands as I stroked my dick with abandon.

She took one more hard drag while dangling the now depleted cigarette from her lips and then pulled it away, turning sharply toward the ashtray to extinguish it before quickly taking another, lighting it, dragging hard and turning back towards me, the top of her robe fully open and her big tits fully exposed, her exhaled smoke splashing against my stomach.

I wanted to grab her. I wanted to pull her close to me and feel her big tits pressed against my face. I wanted to take one of her thick nipples and suck it hard, giving her the erotic pain she obviously enjoyed. But I didn't. To this point we hadn't had any real body contact at all and I wasn't going to make the first move. She was the engineer of this train and I was only too happy to be along for the ride.

She moved up next to me, tucking her legs and sitting on her knees she positioned herself to my side so I was looking up at her, her tits full and hanging boldly just a few feet from my face. Looking in to my eyes she took hard drag, inhaled sharply and leaned her head back, holding the smoke deep into her lungs before blowing a plume of satisfied smoke in to the air with a sound of satisfaction. I had slowed the pace of my hand on my cock and began a slow steady rhythm. I wanted this to last.

With her head still tilted back, she immediately took another drag, inhaled slowly, deeply and audibly, and then leaned forward until her face was no more than a foot from mine. She began exhaling slowly, the smoke building in volume as it exited her lungs, as she directed it with pursed lips all over my face, paying special attention to my nose. I breathed in, taking as much of her smoke as I could and began beating my cock faster.

Without moving, she took another cheek-hollowing drag, performed a hard snap and immediately took another. She reached out and touched my chin, directing my mouth towards hers. This was the first time we'd hard real physical contact and a jolt went through my body. Her exhale this time at one target...my mouth. She leaned in and steadily blew a thin stream past my lips, her face now just inches from mine. I inhaled it like it was pure energy, feeling it fill my lungs. I held it for a moment and let it escape from my body. The smoke danced in front of Mrs. J's face and I could see her breathe deeply.

"Now me," she whispered, holding the cigarette to my mouth. Without questioning I dragged hard and tried to match her level of sensuality as I exhaled towards her face. She breathed it in deeply, leaned back and began noticeably gyrating her hips. She slowly leaned forward and with a sort of stunned look on her face she quietly said, "Wow."

Her eyes trailed down my stomach to see my hand rhythmically beating my stiff cock. While she watched my hand move up and down my shaft I watched her bring her cigarette to her lips and suck the smoke directly in to her lungs, exhale with an audible sigh out her nose and then another drag, her eyes never leaving my cock. She then turned towards me and with the smoke still in her mouth, moved her face just inches from mine. She held it as if it were water and then opened her mouth wide. The white smoke seemed suspended in time. It slowly swirled but didn't try to escape. And then, like a shot, it was gone. Mrs. J. held the smoke in her lungs for what seemed like forever before moving even closer to my face and bathing me with the smell of sex.

She whispered, "Jack your dick."

I did. Harder and faster. She took another drag and repeated the performance, this time paying special attention to direct her exhale right in to my nostrils. I audibly moaned and her breathing got heavier. She then took a deep double drag, held it for just a moment and her face just inches from mine aggressively said, "Fuck yeah. Work that cock," a pulsating wall of smoke coming out with her words.

Something about hearing Mrs. J. say "Fuck," almost pushed me over the top. I wanted to drive my tongue in to her mouth. I wanted to grab her...take her. But I didn't. She had a lot more to lose in this situation if anyone found out and I figured that was a decision for her. And right now she wanted to watch me stroke my cock. And that was just fine with me.

She had power-smoked her last cigarette so she moved away towards the ashtray. I wasn't too worried, but was still hopeful, that she would light another. With her back to me I heard the sound of her tapping the bottom of the box to exude a smoke and the flick of the lighter. I continued stroking my cock, feeling almost like I was a voyeur who was getting off without being seen. Before lighting the cigarette she turned her head over her shoulder and smiled, her eyes dancing down to my rock hard dick and then back to meet mine. I'm sure all she saw was lust.

With her face in profile, she provocatively brought the flame to the tip, well aware of the effect her show was having on me. Her exhale was backlight from the still flickering but quiet TV and maintained the perfect shape of a cone until it dissipated in a mist across the room.

She set the lighter down on the table and moved back towards me. Only this time she slid towards the end of the couch, so she was looking almost directly down at my dick. She stared for a moment and then looked up at me, took a drag and then, keeping her eyes locked in to mine, twisted her mouth and dropped her head slightly to direct a stream of smoke at my cock. She smiled, dragged again and this time turned her face so she could concentrate her exhale on her target. When the smoke danced on my body I stroked even faster. It was one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen.

"That looks good, doesn't it?" she asked, knowing what my answer would be. "You like stroking your cock for me, don't you?

"So much," I whimpered.

And then with a voice that was part maternal and part vixen she asked, "Do you want to cum?"

I didn't respond. I couldn't. Hearing her say that was the encapsulation of the countless times I'd cum to her in my dreams. I was speechless.

"You do, don't you," she said, this time a lot more vixen that matron. She took a long, hard drag, inhaled slowly and without exhaling leaned towards me and said, "And I do too. I want you to cum." She then slowly, seductively expelled her smoke across my eyes, down my nose and then blew the last of it past my open, hungry mouth.

Her lips were now just inches from mine. She dragged again, the tip glowing cherry red, inhaled sharply and drove the smoke into my mouth.

"Yes. Do it. Work your fucking cock," she implored.

To hear her talk this way, to act this way, to smoke this way was too much. I could feel my cock begin to throb and my balls begin to tighten. I moaned.

"Yes baby...do it for me. I want to see it. I want to see your cum," she panted. She began hitting her cigarette again and again. Drags, inhales and exhales became one as she leaned over my face, the smoke thick between us and we each fell further in to the depths of animal satisfaction. My hand was now a blur as I pumped my cock as hard and as fast as I can ever remember. I bucked my hips and felt the familiar rise of an impending orgasm. But this was different. It was coming from a place I'd never experienced before. It was deep and unknown and had captured me totally. I was in a state of complete indulgence while continued to immerse me in her smokey world.

"I'm cumming," I whispered. "Holy shit...I'm cumming...I'm cumming...."

Mrs. J. practically threw herself at my cock. She grabbed it from me and drove her mouth deep down the shaft, pumping her hand up and down to match her bobbing head. Her mouth hot and wet. I came instantly...huge jets of cum exploded from my dick, over and over as she moaned, her lips glued over the head, struggling to breathe through her nose as my load filled her hot mouth. Little streams of cum slid down the side of her face. It was the most intense physical moment I had ever felt.

As I drifted off in to a post-coital state that felt like electricity coursing through my veins, Mrs. J. slowly brought her mouth off my cock, brought the now small cigarette to her lips, dragged and opened her mouth wide. There amidst the dancing smoke was my cum, more than I'd ever seen from a jack off session. She inhaled the smoke and then with a gleam in her eye, swallowed my load. When it was gone she gave her lips one last lick and then sensually exhaled her smoke in my direction. In all the movies I'd written in my mind I couldn't have come up with a better ending.

"Thank you," was all I could utter. And actually, I think that said it all.

"No," she replied. "Thank you." She moved her hand to the side of my face. "I mean that, "she said with some seriousness. "Thank you."

●●●●●●

Later, after we had cleaned up and were standing on her porch saying goodnight, me with still wobbly legs, I felt awkward. This was such a departure from how we had known each other I didn't really know what it all meant. I think she knew I was a little lost.

"You know what I liked most about tonight," she asked adding with a giggle, "Besides the obvious?"

"What," I answered.

"You were respectful of me," she explained. "You didn't try and grab me. I felt safe. I liked that."

I told her that she better know I really wanted to though. She laughed and said she had an idea. But there was something I need to know.

"When I was, you know...," I stammered, too embarrassed say the word "cumming" now that we were back to reality, "Well, what you did. I have to tell you it kind of blew my mind. I wasn't expecting it."

"Well now," she said conspiratorially as she leaned in to me, "I'm a good homemaker. We couldn't have all that hot, thick sweet cum messing up my nice couch, could we?"

And with that she gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and turned to head back in to the house. As she opened the door she stopped and said, "Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. There's a Bacall marathon on next Friday night."

"Oh yeah?" I replied, hoping but not expecting what was to come next.

"Yeah. Turns out I'll be home alone so I figured I'd just curl up on the couch and watch it." Her invitation was becoming crystal clear. "Just thought you'd like to know."

"Well, thanks for telling me," I said barely able to contain my excitement.

"Well....you're welcome," she said with a young girl's tone that I didn't know existed before tonight.

"I mean," she continued. "Who can get enough of Lauren Bacall, right? I could watch her all night. And I have to say, I think she's a great smoker, don't you?" And with a knowing look and a slow turn she walked into the house, gently closing the door behind her.

Yeah, she's a great smoker. But not as good as you Mrs. J....not as good as you.