A Snack by the Pool

Story Info
My wife encourages me to show off my skills.
541 words
3.78
61.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a normal day around the house, a hot day. My wife Brenda and her friend Linda swimming in the pool and laying around in the sun. I am watching and drinking beer.

Brenda is good looking with nice boobs and a great ass. Her friend Linda is taller with very large boobs, and she has a few extra pounds but they are in the right place. Linda is wearing a bikini, and I can see her nipples poking through. They are both laughing and talking.

Brenda wonders over smiling, "I told her" she says.

I laugh, "Told her what?"

Linda wonders over smiling. "How you like to lick pussy" she says.

"That I do!" I said.

My wife smiles some more "I told her about last night" she says.

My face turns red, "So what, we had some sex, it was fun, what is the big deal?"

"I told her how much you liked licking me up after you came in me, with the juices mixed together" she is smiling and almost laughing. Linda's nipples are really poking out now.

Embarrassed I say nothing.

"Well my boyfriend would never do that!" Linda said. "It sounds so hot, I wish he would."

"Well not every man is secure in pleasing his wife" replied Brenda.

My cock was hard now, and straining in my jeans.

"I want to see" say Linda.

"What?" I say not quite understanding.

"I want to see you lick a creamy pussy" she says.

I am really hard now. I am not sure what to say. I am really quite speechless.

"You two are teasing me" I say. "But if you aren't, you can watch Brenda and I anytime you want, makes no difference to me."

Then Brenda reached down and unzipped me, pulled out my cock and started stroking it. I did not know what to do. She was stroking me and her friend was watching. I moaned and so did Linda. Then she took me in her mouth and sucked and stroked some more.

She looked up and said "Do me a favor, show Linda right now, show her how you like to lick my creamy pussy."

"Whatever you want baby" I said.

She smiled and leaned down and took my cock in her mouth. While she sucked me, she pulled off her bikini bottoms. Her pussy was wet and ready. She stood up, turned around and offered me her pussy from behind.

I entered her from behind, and I was ready to cum immediately. Linda was watching rubbing her pussy through her bikini bottoms.

"Show me your boobs Linda, and I will show you how I lick a pussy clean" I said.

Linda removed her top, and showed me her lovely, huge boobs. I came hard, right then.

When I was done, Brenda laid down in the chair, and offered me her creamy wet pussy. I dug in, licking her and my juice all together at once.

Linda was moaning, with two fingers up in her pussy "That is so hot!" she moaned. "I can't believe it, I want you to lick me that way!" Linda moaned some more and then came.

Brenda turned on by Linda, came too. We all lay back smiling.