A Snowy Seduction

Story Info
British man meets beautiful young American while skiing.
7.8k words
4.61
43.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was supposed to be the most romantic weekend of their life together.

Richard had been planning this for weeks now and it was costing him a fortune, but it would all be worth it. That was, of course, until Sarah told him that she had been having an affair with her boss for the last three months now and that their relationship was over.

He had planned it out to the finest detail. They would fly out from London on the Friday afternoon, Friday the 13th he noted in retrospect, and would arrive at the ski chalet later that day. An evening of decedent relaxation would ensue followed by a very special Valentine's Day of skiing among the stunning Swiss Alps. After a very romantic lunch of chilled lobster and champagne Richard was going to propose to Sarah, his girlfriend of the last three years and as he thought, the love of his life.

Richard had paid the deposit on the ring; an enormous square cut diamond on a platinum band and was due to collect it on the Monday prior to their trip.

However, on Sunday afternoon, after a game of squash with his best friend Daniel Richard noticed a message had been left on his cell phone. On a high after such a good workout he pressed the message retrieval button and listened as his world fell apart.

"Richard it is Sarah," began the message. "I am afraid it is over! I have been having a relationship with Ben at work for some time now and we now realize we are in love. I'm sure you realized something was wrong and hope you won't be too upset. Please do not try to get in touch, as we will be out of the country for the next ten days. I'm sorry Richard, but it is for the best."

He couldn't believe it. This was the woman he was going to spend the rest of his life with. Sarah was his soul mate. She would be the mother of his children. She was his life.

He was devastated. He honestly had seen no signs. He now knew what it felt like for someone to reach into his stomach and rip his guts out.

Monday was a dead loss. Richard took the day off work and at ten to five he finally realized he was due to collect Sarah's engagement ring from the jewelers. He rang the shop and explained that there had been a slight change of plan and that he would not be requiring the ring after all. The salesman, in as patronizing way as possible, explained that this was in fact a regular occurrence and that the store would "kindly" only retain 15 percent of the deposit already paid. Which was, on a diamond that size, a huge sum of money.

He was about to call the travel agency to cancel the weekend in Switzerland when he realized 5 O'clock had been and gone and he would have to call in the morning.

Tuesday came and Richard dragged himself out of bed, tried to mask his depression and went off to work. During his lunch-break he realized he had not yet cancelled the holiday. He picked up the telephone and dialed. As he listened to the ringing tone for what seemed like the fifteenth time it hit him. Fuck it! he thought. Why should I lose out on this holiday just because that bitch has been screwing her boss. Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky on the flight out there and pull one of the air stewardesses.

Friday arrived and Richard checked in at Gatwick airport with enough time to take full advantage of the excellent first class lounge facilities and to drink himself into a pleasant state of numbness. He lurched onto the plane and collapsed into his seat, all too aware of the empty seat next to him.

Richard's fantasy about picking up one of the cabin crew was short lived however, when he noticed his options were limited to a woman in her early fifties with enough makeup on to make a circus clown blush, a younger lady with a peculiar orange skin tone and a mincing little fruit who would brush against Richard's arm on any of the numerous occasions he waltzed by.

Balls to this! Richard thought as he toasted himself with another large scotch. At least I'll get some good skiing in and will get totally and utterly wasted for the entire weekend.

At Zurich airport Richard staggered out of the terminal building and fell into a cab. After a forty-minute journey, which felt like his driver was trying to qualify for the world rally championship, Richard was dumped outside his chalet. He looked up and saw that it was truly spectacular.

The chalet was situated part way up the mountainside overlooking the lake in the valley below. It was a stunning mix of pine and glass offering spectacular views of the scenery.

He crunched his way through the crisp white snow up to the door. He had already been told where to find the key. The company who let these chalets prided themselves on offering all possible luxuries, but staying a discreet distance away from their guests. No doubt to allow the rich and famous to conduct their illicit affairs in private, Richard cynically thought.

If the outside of the chalet was impressive it was nothing compared to the inside. Luxury was not the word. There was an enormous log fire burning away, set-up by the invisible staff. The windows overlooking the valley and frozen lake below were floor to ceiling high and would slide apart with barely a whisper at the touch of a button.

The Swiss have come a long way since the cuckoo clock, he mused. There was a large, open plan kitchen. A delicate combination of untreated pine, black granite and brushed steel.

The enormous refrigerator contained everything a couple could want for the perfect Romantic weekend. Smoked salmon, caviar, strawberries, chocolate mouse and so on. There was, of course an almost unlimited supply of champagne. This really would be the perfect place to propose marriage. Richard thought and allowed himself a bitter grin.

Richard grabbed the Stilton and some grapes from the kitchen and found a bottle of vintage port in the lounge area and flopped into the plush couch in front of the fire. No sooner had he done so when the phone began to ring. Even the fucking phone purrs here rather than rings. He thought and picked it up.

"Good evening Mr. Simmonds." Began a female voice, in perfect, but very slightly Swiss/German accented English. " I trust you and your partner had a pleasant journey?" Before he could answer the voice went on. " I was just calling to confirm that your ski guide will be there to meet you at 9:00am tomorrow morning. Richard had entirely forgotten that he had, at great expense, hired a guide to take him and Sarah off-piste the following day. He was to be taken to an area of unparalleled beauty were the guide would discretely disappear and he would go down on bended knee and request Sarah's hand in marriage.

"I'm afraid there has been something of a change of plan" Richard began "and we...I will not be requiring the guide after all".

"Oh dear" replied the voice. "I am sorry to hear that. You do, of course, realize that at this late stage no refund can be made on this booking?"

Great! thought Richard another huge waste of fucking money.

"Ok!" he said. "Send him along". I'll give Lars or Klaus or whatever member of the Arian master race you send along a run for their money on the slopes. A bit of aggressive competition might be just what I need, he thought.

"Thank you sir, have a very special evening." The receiver clicked dead.

Shortly afterwards Richard slid beneath the most exquisite brushed cotton sheets he had ever felt and fell asleep, exhausted.

At 7:30 the following morning Richard was awoken by the alarm on his Rolex, a present from Sarah, he would not be returning. With a heavy head he stumbled into the enormous shower and blasted himself with piping hot water. After 20 minutes or so Richard was beginning to feel almost human again and was looking forward to a workout on the slopes. He shaved, dressed and made himself a breakfast of toasted bagels, cream cheese and smoked salmon washed down with a huge espresso.

At 9:00am precisely the chalet doorbell chimed. You can't beat Swiss precision he thought, double-checking the time on his Rolex.

He opened the door and was immediately taken aback not to see a 6' 5 blonde, body builder, but standing there, before him, was an absolutely stunning girl. She must have been about 22 years old, had neat, blonde hair, streaked with highlights and tied back in a ponytail. She was about 5'7 to Richard's 6' with, what looked like the perfect little body beneath her ski clothes. She was wearing black ski pants with a big traditional, Norwegian style pullover and a heavy scarf. Her eyes were of a deep almost emerald, green. Her lips were full and were coated in a pink, gloss. She gave Richard a big, sincere smile and his heart skipped a beat. She displayed the most perfect set of white teeth and then she spoke.

"Good morning! You must be Mr. Simmonds. My name is Cassie and I will be your guide today."

As if the shock of seeing this beautiful young lady in front of him wasn't enough Richard was amazed to hear that she spoke with an American accent.

"Good morning" Richard said. "Forgive me, but I was not expecting someone quite like you to be my guide."

"Oh really?" Cassie said.

Worried that he had offended her, Richard quickly added "An American lady I mean, out here in Switzerland."

Cassie laughed, once again displaying her incredible smile. "I'm traveling the world" she said "and am earning a bit of money before the next stage of my journey. I can assure you I am a fully qualified ski guide however."

"I am sure you are," exclaimed Richard "Forgive me if I gave the impression I thought otherwise."

"You Brits are so cute," she said and spun away from him giggling.

Cassie walked towards her land rover while Richard grabbed his skis, closed the chalet door and ran to catch up with her.

" Is Mrs. Simmonds not joining us this morning?" Cassie asked.

"Ah!" he replied, "Slight change of plan there I am afraid. She was not actually Mrs. Simmonds, she is fucking her boss and now, she never will be Mrs. Simmonds."

"Oh dear! I am sorry" Cassie exclaimed awkwardly.

"Don't be. Things are starting to look up already. He said looking deep into her eyes. She held his gaze for a moment smiled and quickly turned and moved towards the car.

For her part Cassie couldn't help feeling a flutter in her stomach when Richard announced he was single. She hadn't been with a real man for some time now and she liked what she saw. She guessed Richard was about 30 years old. He had neat-cropped, dark brown hair with the tiniest hint of graying at his temples, chestnut brown eyes, good strong features and what looked like a well honed body.

"Throw your things in the back," she called. "It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day".

"It really does look beautiful," muttered Richard as he watched her climb into the land rover.

As they drove along Cassie said, "I really am sorry about your girlfriend Mr. Simmonds and on Valentines day as well."

"Thank you", he replied. "Better to find out now I suppose. Anyway here I am on a beautiful day in a beautiful country with a beau...very nice guide to take me skiing and for God's sake call me Richard."

Richard could see a flush come to Cassie's cheeks and he smiled, but was taken aback himself when her hand moved off the steering wheel and lightly squeezed his leg and she said "You are welcome Richard".

After about an hour of driving up the windy mountainside roads and some friendly conversation where Richard told of his break up with Sarah and Cassie told of her travels in Asia and her future travel plans, before medical school finally beckoned, they arrived at a remarkably quiet parking spot.

"Here we are," exclaimed Cassie unpacking the equipment. "I was told I was to accompany a pair of advanced skiers and I was to program a route away from the busier spots. I hope this is still ok?"

"Fantastic!" said Richard quite relishing the idea of the next hours in the company of this beautiful, intelligent young lady.

"Ok!" She said, clipping herself into her skis. "Let's see what you can do." She giggled and set off down the slope.

Somewhat taken aback Richard fumbled with his own skis finally locking them into place and leapt after her.

Although an excellent skier himself Richard found it hard going to keep up with Cassie who always seemed to be one step ahead of him. However, he did find the sight of her slim figure, expertly weaving in front of him a very pleasant view indeed.

Finally, Cassie let Richard catch up with her and they fooled around weaving in and out of each other's paths and more than occasionally delicately bumping into each other. The setting was stunning, the sky was blue and the sun was shining. It really was the most perfect Valentines setting.

After some time Cassie pointed a little further down towards a patch of trees by a rocky promontory and indicated that they should stop there. They slid to a halt and unclipped their boots. "That was amazing," said Richard.

"If you want to see something amazing come and see this," she replied taking Richard's gloved hand and gently pulling him through the trees to where the slope suddenly dropped away showing the valley below them and the sun shining on the white, frozen lake in the distance.

"Wow that is amazing," he said staring into the distance. "I suppose this is where I was meant to propose," he suggested.

"I guess so," she replied. "Would you like me to leave you alone?"

"No, that's alright. You know I am really beginning to feel ok about Sarah leaving me." He said and looked deep into Cassie's eyes and smiled.

She smiled back and said, "I may not be able to fix a broken heart, but I know how to give a man what he wants."

Richard's jaw dropped as she reached into a side pocket on her ski pants and pulled out a small, silver hip flask. Richard burst out laughing as she passed it over to him and she said.

"Why Mr. Simmonds what did you think I meant?"

The two of them took turns taking pulls on the flask, feeling the silky warmth of the butterscotch schnapps sliding down their throats. By now it was coming up to lunchtime and the sun was high in the sky.

"I'm pretty hot," Cassie declared and lifted her pullover over her head.

"A bit arrogant of you to say so, but I would have to agree with you," joked Richard.

She laughed and hit him across the chest. Accidentally, of course, feeling what a hard body he had beneath his layers.

All Cassie had on top now was a black tank top. Richard could see her beautifully smooth, golden tanned shoulders and letting his eyes drop further her pert little breasts pressing up tightly against the top. Lower down still he could see her fantastically slim waist and perfectly flat stomach. He guiltily, but not at all unpleasantly felt a stirring between his legs.

Leaning towards her pack Cassie announced; "Now sir, it is my duty, as your faithful guide and servant, to offer you refreshment."

She then removed a long, thin baguette, a round, rather smelly, but upon tasting, delicious cheese from her bag together with two apples and a half bottle of red wine.

"A meal fit for a king," he pronounced before eyeing Cassie and asking what she could give him for desert.

They ate together staring at the stunning view before them, laughing and flirting with each other the whole time.

A little tipsy from the wine and the schnapps, Richard decided to ask about Cassie's plans for Valentine's Day.

"I assume you will be on a hot date later this evening. A beautiful girl like you must have them queuing up take you out."

Cassie's cheeks reddened. "Thank you, but I'm not really interested in boys at the moment. I've met too many immature ass-holes while out traveling. The idea of a Big Mac a couple of beers and a clumsy grope doesn't really appeal at the moment. No! I'm taking it easy tonight. I've got a good book and an open fire at my place and that'll do me just fine until I find a real man".

Richard smiled to himself and felt that yearning between his legs again.

"We'd better go if we are gonna get you home before it's dark." Cassie said.

"What about your car?" Richard asked.

"One of the other guides will collect it. I call the office when we get to your place and someone will pick me up there."

Great! He thought.

All packed and fully dressed they set off down the slopes again at a more leisurely pace this time. Enjoying the scenery, the snow and each other's company.

Eventually after a couple of hours Cassie steered them towards a smaller track, which within a short distance brought them alongside Richard's chalet.

"Thank you for a lovely day Richard. I hope you managed to enjoy yourself despite women being heartless bitches," she said pulling her cell phone from a pocket.

"I had a wonderful time, but don't go now. Come in and have a drink." That sounded a little desperate, but what the hell he thought.

"Well it's not really encouraged for us to fraternize with the clients." She said looking up at him.

"Oh fuck that!" he said. Come and warm yourself up and you can call for your lift in a little while.

"Ok! As you put it so charmingly how can I refuse?"

Cassie linked her arm through Richards and let him lead her indoors.

"Holy shit! This place is amazing!" She exclaimed stepping into the living room.

"Now who's the charmer?" He joked. "You know what? I think we ought to crack open one of these bottles of champagne and drink a toast to being single on Valentine's evening.

She laughed, "Well I do like the occasional glass of champagne."

"So it's a deal", he said and promptly opened a bottle.

After a couple of glasses Richard excused himself to change out of his skiwear. He went to the bedroom and changed into a pair of jeans and a gray, lambs-wool sweater. When he returned he noticed that he wasn't the only one to have changed into something more comfortable.

"I hope you don't mind?" Asked Cassie. "I was a little uncomfortable too and that fire was really heating me up."

She had stripped out of her ski pants and taken off her pullover again and was now wearing a pair of black, skin-tight long johns and her black cotton tank top. This left no doubt in Richard's mind that girls that ski really do have the best bodies. He could see the long, slender line of her legs and her beautiful round, toned bottom and again her gravity defying breasts tight against her top.

"Er not at all," he stammered like some foolish schoolboy. "Please make yourself comfortable."

She smiled a warm sensuous smile at him. Looking straight at him she cocked her head slightly to one side, reached an arm behind her head and released her hair from its ponytail. Shaking it out and running her fingers through it Richard was utterly transfixed. Her movements were so feminine and sensuous without her really doing much at all. Her hair was beautifully lustrous in the firelight and Richard was surprised to see how long it actually was.

She is beautiful, he thought, not for the first time that day.

When he finally pulled himself together from the vision before him Richard suggested that he cook them some food. Cassie leapt at the offer as she was ravenous and offered to help.

They moved to the kitchen area and Cassie thrust open the refrigerator door.

"All you need to get her into bed." She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry?" Richard asked staring at her firm ass as she bent into the refrigerator.

"The food they've supplied" she answered "Anything a girl could wish for."

"Well that's the idea," he countered.

After gorging themselves on whatever they could find they moved to the fireside where Richard poured them a large brandy each and they sat down and talked. Cassie talked about her travels. How she had set off with her boyfriend, but very quickly dumped him when she caught him receiving a blowjob from some would be hippie chick on the beach in Goa and how she had been making her way around the globe on her own, very happily ever since. Richard told her of his job as a solicitor in London and inevitably about Sarah and how he seemed to be feeling pretty good without her. They talked and flirted with each other getting more than a little drunk. Richard was smitten by her and was sure she liked him, but was unsure how to make a move, little knowing that his move was about to be made for him.