A Soccer Mom's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew nodded slightly, "I know, Mom, but...um...Cindy and I have been using our hands and mouths for a few months already." He looked at his mother then seeing the loving passion burning she was beginning to feel for him in her eyes.

Becky suddenly felt a surge of jealousy she could not explain when he told her about what he and Cindy had been doing up until tonight. When he told her that they had been doing oral, she started imagining what it would be like to give her son a blowjob, making her even wetter, but the fantasy was ruined when she thought about Cindy doing that to him, feeling her jealousy burn even hotter. "Oh! Well then I guess you would know. And she refused to tell you who she had sex with?"

Andrew nodded, sighing softly as he leaned against her, "No, she wouldn't tell me. She was acting like it was a big secret. I don't know, Mom, even if she had sex with someone else before me, I just wish she had told me the truth."

Becky bit her lip sharply as she rested her hand on his thigh, only inches from his cock which was still hard inside his pants. "Yes, honesty is very important for a relationship. Your father lied to me constantly though I was too naïve to see it at the time," she said quietly.

Looking up at him, Becky caught her son's eyes, "Tell me something, baby, if you want to. You don't have to though. But...was she any good at it?"

"Good at what, mom? Ooohhh," Andrew gulped as he realized what Becky was asking him. "Well, I can't speak from experience but...I guess so," he answered her, feeling a little more relaxed before realizing something.

Andrew and his mother had been the only one the other had for a while until he met Cindy which created a strong bond between the mother and her son. This bond had made it easy for them to feel comfortable with almost anything with each other.

The bond was so strong that one usually could feel what the other was thinking without a word being said. Because of this bond he shared with his mother, Andrew got the feeling that she was imagining being the one who was sucking his cock. He felt a surge of desire then making his cock swell even more as he imagined what it would feel like to have his mother giving him a blowjob.

Seeing the spark of recognition shine in Andrew's eyes, Becky knew that his thoughts were beginning to trail along the same path as her own. That knowledge knocked down the last barrier in her mind that forbad her from acting.

She knew that her son felt desire for her, even though she should be bothered by it instead Becky felt a surge of desire for him too. She had not had sex with a man since his father had left. Any she met suddenly lost interest when they found out she was a divorced mother.

Caressing his leg, Becky looked into his eyes again, "Baby, you've had a rough night. It is no small thing to find out the one you love had been cheating on you all along." Her fingers gradually migrated toward his groin, tracing the outline of his cock as she leaned closer to him, "Mommy wants to make you feel better, baby. Do you want Mommy to?" She chewed her lip waiting for his answer, ready for him to reject her.

Andrew gasped softly when he felt the feather-light touch of her fingers against his cock. In a haze he heard her asking him something but it took a moment for it to register in his mind. He couldn't believe it was happening. His mother wanted to have sex with him. Quickly he nodded, "I do, Mom, but I've never actually gone all the way."

She smiled at him, gently pushing him back on his bed, "I know, baby, it's okay. Mommy will take care of everything. You just relax and enjoy it." Her fingers fumbled with the zipper of his pants as she kneeled before him on the bed, finally working it down she yanked his pants and boxers off.

Seeing his hard cock come free, Becky gasped softly at the beauty of her son's organ. It was absolutely perfect in every way and she had made it.

Grasping it in her soft hands, Becky leaned over as she kissed the bulbous head, her tongue flicking against the slit to gather his leaking precum. Andrew moaned softly from her ministrations, smiling as she swept her tongue down the ridge of his cock and began to gently suck on his full balls.

Lying out along his side, Becky smiled as she saw the pleasure she was giving her son. Kissing the tip of his cock again, she opened her mouth to take him in, tasting the salty tang of his hard flesh as he slid into her mouth. Looking into his eyes, she hummed softly as she began bobbing her head slowly, her cheeks collapsing in from the suction as she moved her lips up and down his cock.

"Oohh damn, mom, that feels so good," Andrew moaned as he watched her sucking his cock. Andrew knew that his mom had not had sex in a while but for being out of practice she certainly knew how to give a blowjob. He felt his cock throbbing as it passed back and forth thru her soft lips, the touch of her tongue sending jolts of pleasure up his spine.

Gripping the base of his cock, Becky began sucking with more intensity, her eyes never leaving his. Slurping and moaning on his hardness, she felt her pussy leaking heavily, wetting her thighs as she realize how turned on she was getting from sucking her son's cock. She knew then she wanted to taste him, to feel his hot seed entering her throat.

Andrew gripped the sheets of his bed tightly, his hips rocking slightly with his mother's movements. The feeling she was giving him was more intense than all of the times Cindy had given him a blowjob combined. Quickly he felt his balls beginning to throb, swelling as they prepared to unleash his salty jizz. "Oohh...Mom, I'm going to...ahhh...I'm gonna cum.

She smiled as she pulled off his cock stroking him quickly, "Go ahead, baby. Mommy wants to taste your seed. Don't hold back and fill Mommy's mouth with your cum." She took him in again, closing her eyes as she continued sucking his cock like she were starving and his sperm was the only nourishment that would satiate her hunger.

Andrew began shaking; calling out for her as he started cumming, his cock twitching as the first shot hit the back of her throat. Curling his fingers, he trembled looking into her eyes as she held his spewing cock in her mouth.

Moaning softly, Becky came herself when she felt the first hot splash of her son's cum hit the back of her throat. Holding him tight in her mouth, she swept her tongue over his cock quickly to collect his salty seed.

Smiling, she pulled of once he finished, kissing the tip of his cock, cleaning him off gently with her tongue. Looking into his eyes, "Mmm, is that better, baby? Did Mommy make you feel good?"

Andrew panted softly as the haze in his head slowly cleared. He felt like he was still dreaming it seemed so surreal. His own mother had just sucked his cock and drank his cum. Smiling at her, he nodded as he pulled her up into his arm, "Yes, mom, that felt great but...Can I...um," he blushed brightly, "Can I have sex with you now?"

Becky giggled softly, resting her head on his chest as she snuggled close to him, "You really wanna fuck your old mom? I'm not anywhere near as pretty as the girls in your school." She rested her hand on his cock, which slowly hardened again just from her touch.

Chuckling, Andrew gave her a tender kiss, "Mom, you are way hotter then any of the girls at school. I've had almost every guy on the team including Coach Riggs tell me that you were definitely hot."

Blushing deeply, Becky looked down for a moment, "Really? I find that hard to believe someone your age would be attracted to a dowdy old mother like me."

Sitting up, he took her hands to kiss them softly, "Mom, you are not dowdy at all. You are gorgeous." He kissed her again, pulling her down into his arms as he brushed his tongue against her lips.

Moaning softly, Becky returned the loving kiss to her son, her hand now slowly stroking his cock as she pulled back and smiled. "You make me feel beautiful, son. I love you with all my heart."

Rolling to her back, she pulled him on top of her, yanking her thong off before wrapping her legs around his thighs, looking up into his eyes. "Now, stick your beautiful cock into Mommy's pussy, baby. Return to the place you came from and fill the womb of your birth with your seed."

Andrew followed instinct when he felt her wrap her legs around him, pressing the tip of his cock against her pussy. Kissing her softly, he stared into her eyes, "I love you, Mom," he moaned as he pushed his cock slowly into her. She felt amazingly tight for a woman who had bared a child. But it was from the long lapse from the last time she had sex which made her so.

Arching her back, Becky let out a soft whimper when she felt him slide into her. His cock stretched her so wonderfully, causing a slight ache as she was not used to having a man in her for a long time. Grasping his hips, she gazed into his eyes, smiling, "Go easy at first, baby. You are the first man to be in me since your father."

Nodding as he held her close, Andrew slowly began rocking his hips, his thick organ knifing in and out of his mother's slick pussy. It felt wonderful to him, he was having sex for the first time and it was with his mother. He moaned with each thrust he made, taking his time at her guidance as he moved in and out of her. "Oh god, Mom, aahh...your pussy feels so good...I'm...nggghh...glad that you were my first."

Becky beamed at her son, tears shedding from her eyes as she moved with him in prefect rhythm. She had taken her son's virginity and he loved her even more for it. She could tell he was nervous from his lack of experience but his loving enthusiasm more than made up for that. He listened to her every bit of advice, feeling so wonderful to have her son back home again, his cock nestled deep in her pussy as they made love. "Aahhh, baby, Mommy is so happy to be your first. You are doing so wonderful, you are making Mommy feel so good. I love how your cock feels inside of me."

Andrew grunted softly as he continued pumping his cock into his mother, feeling sweat running down his back and dripping off his chest. Feeling himself inside her, he shook with desire as he slowly gained confidence when she indicated how good he was making her feel.

Smiling, he started taking longer, deeper thrusts, the tip of his cock bumping against the top of her pussy, "Mmmm...I'm glad I am, Mom. Aaahh...I know it has been a long time for you. It feels so good having my cock inside you."

She whimpered softly at his words and rhythms, feeling him increase the tempo she smiled, caressing his cheek as she met his thrusts with her own. She still could not believe how wonderful it felt to her to feel her son's cock inside of the pussy he had been born from.

Giggling, she nibbled on his ear as she breathed softly, whispering to him, "Does it turn you on, baby? Having your cock inside of your Mommy's pussy?" Closing her eyes, she moaned, feeling his reaction to her question as he slammed his cock into her harder, making her yelp in pleasure.

Curling his arms under her, Andrew began to pound his cock into her harder, her words awakening a burning passion deep inside of him. As soon as she said it he knew the answer, it turned him on very much to be fucking his own mother. Her tight channel molded to his cock perfectly as if she was made for him. "Aahh, oh god, mom...yes, it does...I get so hard just...thinking about being inside you."

Digging her nails into his back, Becky began to writhe under her son's continuous thrusting; her pussy feeling like it was on fire. She felt stretched to the point of almost being painful but the pleasure she felt from his cock sliding in and out of her neglected pussy. Her body began to tighten, feeling herself approaching the crescendo of pleasure she cried out, clinging to her son's muscular body tightly as she achieved her climax. Crying in joy from the feeling of him making her cum though it was only his first time and hers not done by her fingers or vibrators, "Oh god, baby, Mommy is...AAAAAHHHHHHHEEEEEE!!!!!"

Driving his cock deep into her, Andrew felt her pussy tightly clutching his cock as she orgasmed, triggering his own he yelled out as he felt his release, his cock jerking as he shot thick, sticky ropes of hot cum into the womb of his birth, "Aahh...me too, Mom...Ooohhh, I'm cumming!!!"

Feeling his sperm hitting the walls of her womb, Becky cried out again as another orgasm rocked her body, "Oh yes!! Baby, cum in mommy's pussy!! Fill me with your hot seed!!" Holding him tight, she slowed down from the bliss of her climax, kissing him lovingly, as his lover and his mother at the same time. "Oh, Andrew, my sweet, sweet son, mommy feels so good. I love how your sperm feels inside of me."

He smiled at her, returning her kisses as he held her, pulling back just slightly remove his cock from her until she stopped him, "No, baby, stay inside me a little longer. I forgot how good it felt to have a man inside of me."

He smiled more, nodding as he settled in place and stared into her eyes, "I love you, Mom, so much. I never in my life ever imagined that we would actually do this."

Becky giggled, arching a slender eyebrow, "Oh so you have been fantasizing about fucking your old mom?" Her smile widened when she saw him blushing hotly, nodding his answer as he lay atop her.

She felt her heart swell even more, "Oh, baby, I know that I shouldn't but that makes me so more wanting to do this again. I have not felt this wonderful for so long that I don't want to let it go even if you are my son."

Andrew's smile widened further as he kissed her passionately, "You're welcome, Mom, I love you so much and I want to see you happy." Finally, his cock softened enough that he slide out of her, a thick stream of his cum leaking out of her pussy down to the bed.

Snuggling up into her son's arms, smiling as she sighed happily, lightly running her fingers over his chest, laying in his arms as she listened to his strong heartbeat. Sighing happily she looked up to Andrew's face, kissing his jaw, "I need a shower, baby. Why don't join me?" Giggling, she slid out of his bed, and headed to her room to use the shower.

Andrew quickly followed her to the bathroom, leaning against the counter as she turned on the water. His gaze traveled over her body, admiring her womanly form, feeling his cock twitch slightly.

Becky climbed into the shower, letting out another happy sigh when the hot water caressed her skin. She smiled at Andrew as he climbed in behind her, "Wash my hair, baby?" Giggling softly, she turned and kissed him, pressing her body to his so she could feel his smooth, hard muscles, "Mmm, damn, I wish we had done this sooner, Andrew. I can't believe how good I feel now."

Smiling back at his mother, Andrew grabbed the bottle of shampoo and poured a dollop into his hand. He gently kneaded her scalp as he worked up a lather, "I'm glad that I could make you feel good, mom." He pulled her against him, his stiff cock wedging in the crack of her ass as he continued wash her hair.

Becky gasped when she felt Andrew's hard cock pressing between her rear cheeks. She wondered how he could be hard again so quickly after cumming but then she remembered with a laugh that he was 19 and always horny. Giggling she rubbed her ass against him making him moan softly.

He took the showerhead down, rinsing her hair out, gently massaging her scalp. Becky shivered despite the hot water, the touch of her son's fingers in her hair bringing back memories of other times with her ex-husband. Sighing, she leaned back against Andrew, snuggling into his comfortable embrace.

"What's wrong, Mom?" he looked at her curiously, his hands resting on her tummy. He turned her in his arms, staring into her eyes.

She shook her head, "It's nothing, baby. I was just thinking about the good times with your father." She sighed again, sliding her arms around his neck when she saw the scowl on his face. She kissed him softly, gently sucking on is lip, "Don't fret, Andrew. You are a far better man then he was."

Nodding, Andrew returned her kiss, gently caressing the small of her back, "Okay, mom." Picking up the loofah, he lathered it up, taking it to her back he gently washed her, not missing any spot.

Moving around to the front Andrew washed her tummy and breasts, making her smile as she watched him, "You are such a wonderful son." Smiling back he kissed her arms as he ran the soapy loofah over them. "I was raised by a wonderful, loving mother," he winked at her.

Giggling, she admired her handsome son, watching him as he took the loofah to her legs, starting down at her feet and working his way up to her groin. Running between her legs, he washed her pussy gently, cleaning her juices and his sperm that was leaking out of her. Taking the showerhead again, he rinsed her clean.

Caressing her leg, he smiled at her as he kissed her pubis, making her moan softly as he lifted her leg, setting her foot on the edge of the tub. Caressing her ass gently, Andrew flicked his tongue against her clit, making her gasp sharply.

Curling her fingers in his hair, Becky whimpered in pleasure as she watched her son licking her aching pussy, "Ohhh yesss, baby, lick Mommy's pussy...aaahhh!!" Her hips rocked slowly as he nestled his nose into her neatly trimmed pubic hair. She felt her juices starting to flow again, closing her eyes as she focused on the feeling of his tongue invading her.

Andrew sucked on her clit, curling his tongue around it as he slid his fingers into her pussy. Sliding them in and out of her, he pressed against her g-spot, bringing out another sharp gasp. He pulled back a moment, kissing her pussy, "I love you, Mom."

Biting her lip, Becky held back as long as she could, her pussy quivering from his continuous actions. Inside she felt the fires of her passion burning hotter, pushing her to the breaking point, screaming out in ecstasy, holding her son's head tightly as she coated her face with her nectar.

Smiling as he stood up, Andrew kissed her again, letting her taste herself on his lips. Hugging her tightly, his cock rubbed gently against her stomach. Moaning softly, he kissed her ear, sucking on it gently.

Becky smiled back at Andrew, returning his kiss she tasted her flavor on his lips. Panting softly in the aftermath of her orgasm, Becky pressed against him, loving the feel of his hard cock against her tummy. "I love you too, Andrew. You have been the only constant in my life." Sighing she laid her head on his shoulder, the water cascading down her back. Kissing him again, she looked into his eyes, "I want to feel you inside me again, baby."

Caressing her back and ass, Andrew smiled as he looked back into her eyes, "I want to be inside you again too. I want to be inside you as much as I can." Turning her back to him, he nudged her to bend over, placing her hands on the edge of the tub. Grasping his cock, he rubbed the tip against her pussy, pushing into her slowly he let out a low moan, "Oh god, mom, your pussy feels so warm."

Looking back over her shoulder, Becky moaned as she felt her son's cock penetrating her again from behind. "Mmmm, your cock feels wonderful in my pussy, baby," she began rocking back against him, panting as he gently slid his cock in and out of her, "Ahhhh fuck, this is one of Mommy's favorite ways too."

Andrew smiled as he caressed her ass, moving his hips to pump deeper and deeper into her blazing hot pussy. "Nnngh...I'd love to do you like this as much as you want, Mom," he moaned deeply feeling his cock throbbing deep inside of her.

His thrusting became more vigorous as he felt her shaking with desire, her pussy gripping and sucking his cock further into her. Bottoming out each time, he felt the tip of his cock press against her cervix, pushing into her womb.