A Soft Spot For Clarence

Story Info
Kate has a foursome during Essence Festival.
2.5k words
4.18
26k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate

With Essence Festival coming up, Clarence was going to be busy. He always had meetings, friends in town, parties to attend. Once in awhile, I was included in those things.

One night, Clarence had to cancel a date we had planned. I was a little disappointed, especially since I hadn't seen him in a few days. But the very next evening, while I was serving dinner, I got a text from him. It said, "Be at my place in one hour. Be ready for some dick."

I immediately forgot all about my disappointment. One text like that from Clarence and I was all revved up. I finished serving dinner and then only nibbled at my own plate, pretending not to be hungry. In reality, I didn't want to give head on full stomach.

I cleaned up the plates from my kids and my husband and asked my son to do the dishes. Then I went to my room and changed into a light, airy dress that was good in the hot weather. I stripped my underwear off, put on some wedge heels and went to the bathroom to throw on a little makeup.

I slipped out of the house without anyone even seeing me leave, although I'm sure Jessica would guess where I was headed. I walked around the corner to Clarence's house and knocked.

When the door opened though, it wasn't Clarence. There was a tall black man there, maybe fifty years old, dressed in a white collared shirt and slacks. He had an Afro that was about an inch thick and a mustache. There was something very 70s about his look.

"You must be Kate. Come on in, baby." He walked me into the living room. As he guided me toward the couch, I could hear the sounds of sex coming from somewhere else in the house. It sounded like Clarence's bedroom.

"You want a drink, baby?" He sat me down and then walked over to the little bar area that Clarence had.

"A whiskey please." I was excited and nervous about whatever was going to go down. I wanted to know what Clarence was doing and with whom. I was a little scared it might be Anne.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you my name. I'm Garret. I've heard a lot about you from Clarence. We were down last year for Essence Festival but our schedules just didn't work out then."

"All good things I hope?" He came back with my whiskey and his own drink and sat down with me.

"He said you were one of the tastiest piece of white pussy he's ever had. He said you love to work hard to please a man."

I really blushed hard. "I try." I took a sip of my whiskey. "So, what's going on back there?" I gestured to Clarence's room. There were distinctively female moans drifting through the house but I was pretty sure now that they weren't Anne's.

Garret smiled. "Oh that? Clarence is giving it to my wife right now. I fucked that girl this morning but I tell you, she can't get enough. Plus, she always had a soft spot for Clarence."

"They've hooked up before?" I got another reminder that there was still a lot I didn't know about Clarence, things he kept from me.

"Oh we're all friends. We go way back. My wife, Lisa, was friend's with Clarence's wife back in high school." Lisa was making these soft 'oooh' sounds that made me think Clarence was going down on her. I was just trying to imagine Clarence in high school when Garret reached out and squeezed my breast.

I think you're first reaction when any stranger reaches for your body is to move away. I still have that in me and I started to pull back out of surprise. Garret squeezed harder though and leaned toward me. After my initial reaction passed, I stopped trying to get away. The rule in Clarence's house was, I was below and subservient to all black men under the roof. I'd accepted those rules so I had to play by them.

Garret squeezed my tit even harder and found the nipple with his thumb and forefinger. "Mmm. Nice big tits. Not as big as Lisa's but you still got a nice pair, baby." He reached into my dress and pulled one breast out and leaned in. He flicked his tongue over the nipple and I let out a tiny moan. Then he bit down on it and I bit my lower lip.

He kept squeezing my tit but he looked up at me and said, "How would you feel about satisfying me, Kate?"

"I'd like that." Hearing Clarence fucking another woman in the other room and this strange man fondling me had gotten me all worked up. I wanted to get laid.

Garret smiled and reached down and pulled my shoes off. Then he stood up and started unbuttoning his shirt. "I'm not like Clarence, baby. I'm not going to order you to do anything and if I'm doing something you don't like, you just say so, okay?" I nodded. He started taking off his pants. "Why don't you take off that dress, Kate. I wanna see what you're workin' with."

I pulled up my dress over my head and as he stripped down naked, he pulled me back toward the couch. He sat on the couch, and I straddled him, my tits pushing up against the top of his chest. He was hairy all over, which I'm not usually a fan of, but it worked for him.

He also had a strange smell going on. Most black guys smell different from white guys, but this guy smelled especially unusual. There was a strong pungent scent to him, not like body odor, but just like he had a powerful natural scent. It was strangely attractive.

Garret pulled me against him for a long soul kiss and damn, could he kiss. His hands moved to my ass and he squeezed gently but firmly. That's when I started to feel his cock grow. He'd been totally flaccid when we got naked, but now, with me on his lap, I could feel him swelling.

He moved me off of him after a minute or so of his hard cock pressing up against my stomach. He moved to the middle of the living room floor and laid down on his back and said, "Sixty-nine me, girl. I want to eat that pussy."

I crawled on top of him, pushing my pussy into his face. Not a lot of black guys in the south are into going down and my husband was never huge on it either. I guess over the years, I'd learned to take it or leave it. Sometimes, it just felt like a tease and it made me just want cock all the more.

Anyway, Garret pulled my pussy down to his mouth and then said, "Push my cock up between your tits. I want you to lick my balls." He started licking me and I had to kind of do some weird maneuvering to get down to his balls since he was a little tall. But that smell! He had one of the most unique smells on a guy I'd ever experienced. It was like spicy and musky and dirty and sweet all rolled into one. His balls smelled even stronger. Once my face was down there and I was licking those thick black balls of his, he licked at my pussy and then started licking at my asshole, which felt amazing.

He put his feet flat on the ground with his knees bent and lifted his hips up off the carpet a little. "Why don't you get back there and lick my asshole too. I like getting my asshole licked." He spread his legs wide and I got my head almost upside down to get past his balls.

His asshole was sweet and musky and the smell that his body was giving off was almost overwhelming. But having my asshole licked while I licked his was really hot. His cock was hard as all hell and I could feel it pressed up against me. "Oh fuck, can you please grab a condom and fuck me? Please? I need your dick inside me."

I climbed up off of him and turned around. He gave me a wicked grin. "You want me to put a condom on?"

"I don't want you to put a condom on, but we just met." I'd just given Jessica lectures about this.

"Well, how do you know I'm not on Clarence's list of guys it's okay to play bareback with?" He still had that grin on.

I was straddling him now and his cock was thick and black and beautiful and I wanted it inside me. "Are you?" I reached down and stroked him.

"Maybe. I tell you what. You want my dick in you just like it is, you go ahead and slide it right on in to that pussy. You think I'm not on Clarence's list, you go find a jimmy."

I eyed him, stroking his cock. And then I had my answer. I rose up on my knees, slipped that cock between my legs and slid down and pushed the head of his cock right into me.

He made a mmm sound and then said, "I knew you couldn't resist." Truth was though, it wasn't a risk at all. This guy knew Clarence and there is no way that this guy would get away with going bareback on me if he wasn't supposed to be doing it. It made me feel good because it meant that there was a trust that was sort of radiating out from Clarence that helped me trust other people.

I sank down on his cock and took him almost all the way into me. Then I leaned in and kissed him and started popping my ass up and down on that delicious cock of his. About two minutes later, I came all over him. I bit into his shoulder as I came and he said, "Oooh, cream all over my dick girl. I love that!"

When I'd cooled down a little, he rolled me off and got me on my back and we fucked missionary. He had a long smooth even stroke, not fast, not slow, just steady and deep. It felt wonderful. Then I heard Lisa cumming in the other room. Over the sex I'd been having, I couldn't hear Clarence fucking her. But now I could and I wanted to watch.

Garret saw my look and said, "Let's go."

When we stepped into the doorway, I was watching Clarence pound into Lisa from behind. She was a voluptuous black woman in her late forties with a huge ass and pendulous tits. She reminded me of those mother goddess statues you'd see from exotic countries, all hips and curves. They were both totally naked and Clarence was shiny with sweat. Lisa was still shaking from her orgasm and they were slowing down a little.

Garret led me to the side of the bed and bent me over it so that I was right near Lisa's ass and Clarence's cock. He put his hands on my hips and guided his cock back into me from behind. I looked up at Clarence and he smiled at me and said, "You fuck him right."

I nodded as Garret started pounding into me again. "Yes, Sir." Clarence started fucking Lisa again and she was really liking it. She started getting loud. Then Garret said to me, "Reach under and grab one of Lisa's tits. Grab her nipple. Squeeze it." I did as he asked, but it was difficult. Her tits were huge and she was rocking back and forth as Clarence fucked her. The whole room smelled like sex.

I finally got a hold of one of them and squeezed. They were so incredibly big and soft. Garret said, "Squeeze harder." I did. "Harder." I did.

Then Lisa began to cry out, at first in pain but then she yelled, "Oh shit, I'm gonna cum again! Keep squeezin' my titty!" I kept squeezing and then Lisa had one of the loudest orgasms I've ever heard. She screamed loud enough that it hurt my ears, but it was sexy as all hell to see. Afterward, she fell off of Clarence and said, "No more, baby. No more. I need a break."

Garret was pumping into me nice and steadily and it felt great. I was almost to another orgasm, but not quite. Then Clarence moved up in front of me, his cock half hard and said, "Suck me clean. Get every last drop of Lisa's cum off of me."

I'm not really into girls and I didn't find Lisa personally attractive at all, but in that moment it was really sexy to do that. I opened up, Clarence grabbed the sides of my head and pushed half his cock into my mouth. I almost choked. I wrapped my lips around him and he began to move in and out while I licked up all of Lisa's juices off him. She was really strong and thick, but it went along really well with how Garret smelled and felt.

And that feeling of having two thick cocks in you, one at each end, is just heaven. Not a minute later and I was cumming all over Garrets cock and squeezing my eyes shut, trying not to bite down on Clarence.

Garret picked up his pace while I was cumming and it turned my orgasm into a roller coaster. It came and went at least three times. Clarence was really hard in my mouth when I started sucking on him again. Lisa yelled out though, "Don't you dare cum in her mouth! You promised me that nut!" She pulled on his wrist and he laughed. She spread her legs and Clarence slipped back inside her. She bucked and heaved like a woman who was half her weight and Clarence came inside her hard. I love watching him cum. The faces he makes, the way his body moves.

All of a sudden, Garret was going to cum too. He pushed me onto the bed in a rush, but not in a mean way. He put my cheek to the bed and brought me to the edge of it. Then he was cumming without even touching his dick! He just put his hands to his hips and the head of his cock to my cheek and he started spurting. Some went in my ear, some in my hair, some onto my lips, which I licked up.

"Damn! That was my second nut today!" He grinned at me. After that we all smoked a bowl, had another drink and chatted on the couch. Lisa was sweet and funny and she and Garret made an amazing, loving couple.

They left awhile later and I was hoping to spend a little time with Clarence alone, but he got a text. Then he said, "Anne's having a bit of an emergency. I've got to run baby."

He walked me out a few minutes later and I started feeling a little depressed. I texted Terry and asked if he wanted to get together for a drink. He did and twenty minutes later, I was hopping a cab and heading out to meet another man.