A Soldier's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could hear her breathing become more and more labored. She was becoming excited by the attention I was paying to her breasts.

I moved my hand down to her stomach and slowly moved down between her legs. She opened her legs to allow my hand access to her dripping slit. I first put one finger and then another into her vagina and started to rub her clit with my thumb.

Mom started to moan and lift her hips into my hand. I continued to suck on her nipples, moving from one to the other.

All of a sudden, Mom pulled away from me and said, "No, not like this."

I went into a panic, what did I do wrong? Why did she move away from me?

Mom sat up, pushed me onto my back, and moved one leg over me, straddling me. She moved down and when her vagina was over my once again steel hard dick she impaled herself on it with one plunge.

I couldn't believe it. She was riding my dick and I responded by lifting my hips and forcing my dick deeper and deeper into her. We got into a rhythm. Wildly copulating.

Mom's breasts were bouncing and swaying from side to side as he rode my cock. She was shouting, " Oh Baby Fuck me…Fuck me…FUCK ME."

Hearing my mother use language like that really turned me on. I had never heard her say anything even mildly off color.

Once again I felt the tingling in my balls. I said, "Mom, I'm going to cum."

She answered, "Hold on for another second, I want to cum with you."

I held back as much as I could and it was only because I had so recently ejaculated that I was able to last a little longer.

Then mom started to tremble and shake as she forced her vagina down onto my erection.

She yelled, "Now…now…Terry come with me…I WANT YOUR CUM…I WANT YOUR CUM IN ME…OH GOD…PLEASE FILL ME."

That pushed me over the edge and once again I exploded into my mother. I pushed my dick as far into her love tunnel as I could force it. Shooting my young potent sperm into her deepest recesses.

When we were both spent she fell on top of me, keeping my cock firmly in her vagina. As we lay there we whispered our love to each other. And that's how we fell asleep.

Chapter Three – The Aftermath

I awoke in a bit of a daze. It was 0500 hours (5:00 AM), the time I usually got up. It was still dark and at first I didn't know where I was. I turned and saw my Mother in the bed next me and the events of last night came rushing back at me. Oh my god, I had made love to my own mother. We had sex two times last night. I had cum in my Mom's body twice.

I didn't know what to do. As I lay there looking at my mother, knowing that under the sheet she was as naked as I was, I couldn't help but stare at her sheet covered breasts and watch them rise and fall as she breathed.

I began to get an erection. Once again I wanted to make love to her…but she was my MOTHER…how could I think like that. I had already loved her as no son should love his mother.

I slowly and quietly got out of the bed, not wanting to disturb her. I went into the bathroom, closed the door and turned on the light. I looked at myself in the mirror. Looking at what a real motherfucker looked like. How could I have done that to the woman who gave me life, who fed me, cared for me, raised me, gave me everything I ever wanted. What kind of monster was I?

I quickly washed up and turned off the light and went back into the bedroom. I picked up my boxers and put them on. I walked to the large picture window that overlooked a park. I stood there staring out the window, not seeing anything, not hearing anything, lost in my own morose thoughts.

That's why I didn't hear my mother get out of bed and walk up behind me. How long she stood there I have no idea. I returned to earth when I heard a sob. She placed her hands on my bare back and I jumped and turned around. My mother was standing there sobbing. She was wearing the robe she wore last night.

She reached for me and sobbed, "Terry…my love…I am so sorry…I don't know what came over me last night…I just couldn't control myself…It's been so long that I had anyone love me like that…please don't hate me…I couldn't live if you hated me."

I was shocked. Here I was praying that my mother wouldn't hate me for what I did to her and she was thinking I might hate her for what she did to me.

I took her in my arms and held her close.

I kissed away her tears saying, "Mother, I could never hate you, I was so afraid that you would hate me this morning… Mother I love you more than life itself."

"Oh Terry I was so afraid…I didn't know how you felt…you were just standing here looking out of the window…you didn't say anything …I was so afraid."

I pulled her closer. "Mom", I said. "I love you more than anyone or anything in this world. Last night was the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me. I love you."

I brought my lips to hers and kissed her. Our mouths opened, and our tongues met. I crushed her body into mine. My newly erect penis pressed into her stomach. She started to grind her hips into mine. My hands were all over her. As I reached down to untie her robe she reached down and pulled my boxers off.

She then pulled away and said, "We both need a shower. Come my love and let me wash your back."

"Only if I can return the favor, Mom." I retorted.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Mom said.

As we walked to the bathroom, she dropped her robe. She wiggled her tight little ass and looked back smiling.

"You Like?" she giggled.

"Oh yea, Mom I LIKE."

My dick was sticking out like a flag pole.

Mom looked and asked is a sweet little voice, "Did I do that?"

I stopped, I looked around, smiled at her and said, "I don't see anyone else around… so it must be you."

She took a swing at me and said, "Oh…you."

I reached out and pulled her into my arms. She laughed and wrapped her arms around me. Our naked bodies were pressed together. My erection was trapped between our stomachs. Her breasts were mashed into my chest. Once again our lips met and we kissed like the lovers we were.

We separated and went into the shower. Mom grabbed the washcloth and lathered it up. She started to wash my chest and arms, she moved down to my stomach and then to my rock hard dick. I sighed when she began to rub my dick and balls with the cloth.

She grinned and said, "Doesn't this thing ever go down?"

"Not when I'm around you." I laughed.

"Well, I have to do something about that," She retorted. "But, first I want to get my baby squeaky clean."

She continued washing my body.

When she finished, I lathered up a washcloth and slowly and lovingly rubbed it all over her body. I started with her back, moving down to her shapely ass. I put my arms around her and washed her breasts ever so slowly. Moving down her body I washed her stomach and moved between her legs. I had my body up against her back. My dick was pressed between the cheeks of her ass. I slowly began to rub my dick along the crack of her ass as I moved my fingers over the lips of her vagina.

Mom groaned and pushed her ass into me. Dropping the washcloth I grabbed her breasts and began to massage them, paying special to the hardening nipples. She leaned forward against the tiled shower wall and pushed her butt into me.

"Oh Terry, you make me feel so good."

I said, "I want you so much...I can't keep my hands off of you. I need you."

I took my dick in my hand and guided to toward her hot, wet velvety slit. Slowly I eased the head of my dick into her. We moaned as my shaft slid into her well-lubricated vagina. She was so wet and tight.

When I was completely inside her. She flexed her vaginal muscles. I almost came on the spot. The feeling was incredible. My dick was held so tight that it took a concerted effort to move it.

"Did you like that?" Mom asked.

"Oh wow, that was unbelievable," I answered.

"I just want to make my lover happy."

It struck me that I was indeed her lover…I had always been her son but now…lover also.

I started to piston my dick into her. My speed increased as I felt that now familiar tingling in my balls.

Mom was humping her ass into me moaning her love for me, over and over.

Mom began to stiffen and tremble as her orgasm hit. She let out a whining sound and forced herself back into me so hard that I almost lost my balance.

I redoubled my efforts and chanting what was now my mantra, "I love you…I love you."

I shot load after load of cum into her womb.

Mom's legs gave out and I lowered the two of us onto the floor of the shower. She was sitting on my lap with my softening dick still inside her. We sat there for a while letting the water run over us.

We got up and rinsed off. We got out of the shower and toweled each other dry.

We realized that we needed to eat so we dressed and we went to a diner that was close by and ate a hearty breakfast. We spent the day seeing the sights of Columbia, the capitol building and other anti-bellum buildings that survived Sherman's March during the Civil War. We were laughing, hugging and kissing like we were a honeymoon couple.

Mom did some souvenir shopping for Rachel and Uncle Freddy. We had dinner in a small restaurant we found. Mom really loved the food, kind of northern Italian. We had drinks and once again shared a bottle of wine.

After dinner we went window shopping and just wandered around the downtown area in no real rush to get back to the hotel. It seemed that right now just being with this beautiful and loving woman was enough. Finally, we made our way to the hotel.

On getting to the room, Mom asked me to make a couple of drinks. She started to remove her dress. She asked me to unzip her and she stood there with her back to me. I walked over to her and slowly pulled the zipper down. It stopped just above her ass. I reached inside the now open dress and caressed her bra-covered breasts. I reached back and unhooked the bra and brought my hands back to her breasts.

Mom leaned back and put her head on my shoulder.

"I love the feeling of you touching my body, Terry. I don't ever want you to stop."

"Don't worry about that, Mom, I will never stop touching and loving you."

I reached up and slid the dress and bra from her shoulders and they fell to the floor. I then pulled her panties off and they joined the dress and bra on the floor.

Mom turned around and started to remove my pants as I unbuttoned my shirt. She removed my boxers and we embraced. We kissed and our tongues explored each other's mouth.

Mom pushed me down on to the bed and straddled me. She started kissing my neck and moved down to my chest. She continued to kiss her way down my body, until her face was right above my stiff dick.

Mom took my dick in her hands and kissed the tip. She licked the pre-cum off of her lips and said, "Umm that's good."

She began to kiss and lick up and down my shaft. Nipping at the tip with her teeth. She took the head of my dick into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it.

I was lying on the bed moaning and gasping. There is nothing like having a loving woman sucking and licking your dick. It is even more intense when that woman is your own mother.

She continued to take more and more of my dick into her mouth until it was completely in her mouth. She began to slide up and down on my dick sucking and licking me.

I began to feel the tingling in my balls and knew that I would soon be cumming. I told Mom that I was close and she lifted her head and said, "Yes, my darling cum, cum in my mouth."

I felt the hot cream start up my shaft and arched my back. I put my hands on Mom's head and tried to push my dick down her throat.

I groaned, "Oh God…MOM…MOM…I'm Cumming …cumming,"

I yelled as my dick erupted into her soft, wet, loving mouth.

Mom began to suck harder and when I began to shoot my load into her mouth she pulled back, keeping only the head of my dick in her mouth. She sucked and swallowed all of my cum.

I couldn't believe that anything could feel so wonderful.

When I stopped cumming, Mom moved up and looked me in the eyes. There was a small dribble of cum running from the corner of her mouth and I moved forward and licked it off of her face. She smiled at me and I pulled her into me and kissed her hard on the lips. My tongue pushed into her mouth and I could taste the remnants of my semen.

I whispered to her, "Mom, that was wonderful, Oh God; I love you so much."

"I just want to make my son happy," she answered.

"Oh, you have. Now I want to make you happy," I said as I moved her to her back.

I kissed her lips softly then started to kiss my way to her breasts. I lingered there sucking and kissing her nipples. Mom put her hands on my head holding me to her breast. She was starting to breath heavily.

I slowly continued my trip down her body. Kissing, licking and biting my way to her stomach stopping at her belly button and then to the top of her pubic bush. Mom didn't shave but she did keep it trimmed. I could smell her musk. It was like an aphrodisiac to me. My dick seemed to instantly get hard. But, it was my intention to pleasure my Mother not myself…at least not now.

I breathed in her scent. I began to lick and kiss all around her pussy. I went up and down the outside of her slit.

Mom was writhing and squirming beneath my face.

She was panting and saying, "Oh Terry…Oh Terry…that feels so good. Please… Oh please don't stop."

I then began my attack on her pussy. I spread the lips of her pussy and stuck my tongue into the wet velvety slit. She was so wet. I licked up her juices. My God…she was delicious…I never wanted to stop. I licked and sucked for all I was worth. I was in heaven. I had tasted the nectar of the gods. I was addicted.

I then moved to her clit, the little nubbin was erect and puffy. I gently licked and caressed my Mom's clit taking it into my mouth and sucking it gently.

I pushed first one finger and then two fingers into my mother's vagina. I started to slowly saw them into and out of her wet love hole. All the while I was servicing the clit.

Mom started to whine and moan. She wrapped her thighs around my head and with her hands she pushed me into her vagina. She was telling me to suck her and to love her with my fingers.

"Terry…Terry…I love you…don't stop…Please DON"T STOP…LOVE ME …LOVE ME."

She began to shake and tremble. I knew that she was close to cumming. I moved my fingers faster and faster. Her vagina spewed her juices out and I tried to suck them up. My face and hand was covered and her juice. I kept working her clit and pussy until I felt her body start to go limp.

I untangled myself from her hands and legs and moved up her body until I was looking my mother in the eyes. She looked at me and smiled.

She said, "Terry, my son…no one has ever made me cum so hard before. You have given me more pleasure than any one else in the world. I love you more than anything."

I smiled at her and said, "Mom, I love you and all I want is to give you pleasure and make you happy."

"You have most certainly have done that, my beautiful boy …no… my beautiful man…my lover."

I leaned down and kissed her. My face was covered with her love juice and she began to lick it off. I was in heaven.

I laid next to her with my arms around her kissing and hugging. The desire for her body built up in me until I my dick was once again like a steel beam.

"Mom, I want you…I need to be in you…I have to have you."

Mom rolled onto her back. She held her arms out to me while she spread her legs. "Come to me my love…Come to me and take your Mother."

I move on top of her and she reached down and guided me into her sweet hot vagina. There was no rush. We took our time and I slowly and lovingly stroked my dick in and out of her. We went on like this for what seemed like years.

Mom was telling me how wonderful it felt to have her vagina wrapped around my dick. She told me that she had never felt so full.

I swore my love for her and said that having my dick in her tight love hole was heaven.

As our passions increased so did the speed of our fucking. We kept going until Mom started to shake and gasp for air. She started to moan that she was getting close. I began to feel the tightening in my balls and dick. I was also close.

I began to hammer my dick into her vagina. Mom lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist. She was humping her hips in rhythm with my strokes.

I forced my lips to hers and my tongue attacked her mouth. She opened her lips and accepted my tongue into her mouth as she had accepted my dick into her vagina.

Mom began to scream into my mouth as she came. Her vagina oozed her juices all over my dick.

This once again sent me over the edge and I felt my load start up my shaft and explode into my mother's vagina. As I pushed my dick as far into her as possible, the head of my dick entered through her cervix and I shot load after load of my sperm directly into her womb.

I kept repeating, "Oh Mom I love you …I love you."

Mom was moaning, "Terry…Terry…Terry…don't ever stop loving me."

Finally my balls were empty and I stopped ejaculating. I moved to Mom's side. She turned with me keeping my dick inside of her. We lay there joined at the hips, softly kissing.

We fell into a deep slumber still joined.

As usual, I was up before the sun. I had moved during the night and I was no longer in my mother. I looked over at her and just lay there watching her breathe. She seemed so peaceful.

Not wanting to wake her, I very slowly got out of the bed and made my way the bathroom. I was brushing my teeth when the door opened and Mom walked in and put her arms around me.

She said, "I wanted to get up early so that we would have as much time together as possible. I have to catch the one o'clock plane…Oh my darling I don't want to go…I want to be with you all of the time."

"I don't want to lose you, either, Mom. What are we going to do?" I asked.

Ever the realist, Mom said, "What we are going to do Terry. You will go back to the Army and I am going to go home. We have to get back to our lives…but we don't have to worry about that for another couple of hours."

We went back to bed and made love, fucking, sucking and licking each other until we had to go to the airport so Mom could catch the plane home. We didn't even stop for something to eat.

When we got to the airport we grabbed a sandwich and sat waiting for her flight. We were kissing and hugging like two lovers. No one really took notice, as there were a number of couples doing the same thing. For the first time I called my mom by her given name, Sarah. We really didn't want to raise too many eyebrows.

Mom was one of the last passengers to board the plane. We kissed passionately one last time and I let her go. She walked onto the plane looking back a number of times. I stood and watched her and then watched the plane until it was out of sight. I caught the bus back to Fort Jackson.

The next morning we were shipped to the AIT Company and spent the next month learning even more ways to kill people and how to make it hard for the enemy to kill us.

Chapter Four - Christmas Leave

Finally, we were getting ready to head out for our two week, Christmas leave. We finished training on Thursday afternoon but I wouldn't be catching a flight home until Friday evening. Mom was going to pick me up at the airport when the plane landed. All we had scheduled for that Friday was to sit around waiting for our flights and also hiding from any NCOs, so we wouldn't be put on a work detail…"because you guys weren't doing anything anyway and this would help pass the time."