A Soldier's Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
La_Reina
La_Reina
44 Followers

Right now I was listening to the click on the pavement. Just as predicted I heard my foot slide against the pavement, but I also heard a click. I didn't pause or stop in stride as I listened to my steps. I didn't notice the other set of foot steps because whoever was following me was timing my steps. My foot slid again and again I heard the click of someone else's shoes.

I wore a coat open at the buttons, but my hands were stuffed into the pockets where I had a miniature gun stuffed in there. I rounded the corner and could see the bar up ahead with music, lights, and laughter. I could run and make it there before whoever could catch up with me or I can duck into this darkened doorway and wait for whomever to round that corner.

I duck into the doorway and wait. A figure rounds the corner and I click my gun. The figure stops. I hold the gun to the side of the person's head. I can't see their face since I'm looking at their profile and the collar of the jacket is turned up.

"Why are you following me?"

Slowly the figure turned to me and from the light of the moon I see his face. My mouth drops open and I can't speak.

"Hello again Captain Chbooky."

"M-Maasif?"

I hoped you enjoyed. Next Chapter to come soon.

La_Reina
La_Reina
44 Followers
12