A Soldier's Tale

Story Info
Our first foray into extra-marital sex.
3.7k words
4.28
49k
17
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true accounting of the first time me and my first wife ever engaged in extra marital sex with another couple. This happened while I was a soldier stationed at Fort Hood Texas in 1988. Only the names have been changed, everything else is accurate. At the time of this encounter I was 20 and my wife was 19. Disclaimer... This accounting does have unprotected sex in it... not that I am condoning it, it is just what happened. There is also some female female touching.

*

Hello. I'm James and in 1988 I was in the U.S. Army, stationed at Fort Hood Texas serving in an Armored Unit on an M1A1 Main Battle Tank. I was 20 years old, recently married to my high school sweetheart. A beautiful raven haired girl named Kelly. Kelly at the time was about 5'2 with beautiful blue eyes, nice pert 34 B breasts and a very nice curve to her ass. We had settled down in our 2 bedroom apartment and, between my deployments to the field, we were fully enjoying each other and life in general. We had become very good friends with a fellow soldier who was in my platoon and his wife. Brad and Cindy was a very fun couple, also in their very early 20's who shared a lot of common interests with us. Brad was about 6' or so, lanky, and had a wicked sense of humor. Cindy was about 5'0, blond hair with green eyes, and was a bit pudgy but had at least DD breasts that she was quite proud of.

We spent a lot of time as couples together hanging out and playing Spades or Uno or just watching movies on the VCR I had just picked up from a Pawn shop. Often I would come home to find Kelly over at their apartment (literally the next building over from ours) hanging out or Cindy hanging out over at our apartment. We were certainly the very typical all American couples who just hang out together.

Our unit decided to put on a 4 week long FTX (field training exercise) and man was it grueling. We spent many sleepless nights, had lots of good training, and a lot of just physical exercise. We ended up completing the Exercise a day early and I offered Brad a ride home as I had left my car parked at Battalion HQ. Of course he took me up on it and so we loaded up our gear in the trunk and headed off home. On the way we decided to get together that night and unwind with a movie and some cards. Right outside the East Gate there is this little mom and pop video store where we liked to rent movies from and so we swung on in. We picked up a couple of comedies and, of course, we walked into the Adult section just to see what was in. There we came across something we had not seen before. A tape of amateur couples on film (in 1988 this was a rare thing). They only had one copy of the tape so I told Brad that I would rent it and then loan it to him.

Once we got to my Apartment, to no surprise, Cindy was over hanging out with Kelly. The girls were in their bikinis as they had just been at the pool and Kelly ran over and gave me a big hug and a hot kiss while Cindy did the same with Brad. We were glad to see the girls, having been in the field for the last 4 weeks and I got erect instantly from the hot kiss Kelly gave me. I dropped my hands down to her Ass and pulled her against me. She broke the kiss, giggled and slapped my hands away with a big grin. Brad finished kissing Cindy and they headed downstairs to grab his gear out of my trunk and take it to their apartment. They agreed to come back over after Brad got cleaned up and I headed for a blissful hot shower. Trust me, a hot shower is bliss when you have been without one for four weeks.

When I got out of the shower I slipped on a pair of sweats and a t-shirt and walked into the living room. Kelly held up the video tape I had brought in and said "what's this" with a naughty grin on her face. I grinned my most innocent smile and said "well put it in and find out". Kelly slide the tape into the VCR then joined me on the couch. The first scene was two nice looking average couples who are sitting around a table playing strip poker. They were nothing like the porn stars of the time, and the production value was laughable as the camera was clearly stationary. To us, that just added to the eroticism of the tape as the couples progressed from strip poker, to dare poker to playing with each other. We got pretty hot and bothered watching the tape and starting making out. I slipped my hand into Kelly's bikini top and felt how hard her nipples were. I gently started to caress them while making out with her. Kelly put her hand into my sweats and was slowly jerking my cock while we continued to kiss. I popped her tits out of her bikini and leaned down to suckle them while I pulled the crotch of her bikini to the side and slipped my finger into her. She was hot, wet and ready to go. We continued on like this for a few minutes and I started concentrating on her clit. She broke our kiss and started panting... a pretty, gentle red flush covered her neck and upper chest. She arched her back and pressed into my hand as I continued to suckle her breasts and finger fuck her. She grabbed the back of my head and held me tight to her as she approached her orgasm... when the knock on the door came.

Kelly said, "oh fuck!" And jumped up to turn off the VCR and straighten out her bikini. I stood up and headed to the bathroom to calm down while Kelly answered the door. I heard Brad and Cindy and my wife say hello and start chatting while I stayed in the bathroom until my erection had gone down enough to be presentable. I came out and was mildly surprised to see that Cindy had not changed out of her bikini.

Cindy came over and gave me a hug, looked over at Kelly and then looked up at me and playfully said, "what were you two up too???". I looked in askance over at Kelly and then noticed that her nipples were very clearly trying to point their way out of her top. Brad, it seems couldn't take his eyes off of them. I just laughed and looked down at Cindy and said "the same thing you guys probably were." Cindy giggled and said, "Not till later".

Brad just looked at me and nodded with a hangdog look on his face. "Been in the field for four damn weeks and she says we have to wait till we go to bed". I just smiled and said, yep, I'm looking forward to going to bed myself.

The evening moved along like it normally did each time we got together. We played some cards(which I and Kelly kept smirking about thinking about the sex scene we had watched) and chatted a bit, then decided to watch the comedy we had picked up. We were sitting on the couch where I was at one end and Kelly was sitting next to me. Brad was sitting next to Kelly and Cindy was on the other end.

Brad got up to put in the Kentucky Fried Movie and ejected the tape that was in the VCR. Brad glanced at the tape, smirked, looked back at us and said "couldn't wait huh?"

Again I just smiled and put my arm around Kelly's shoulders.

Cindy glanced over at us and said "Couldn't wait for what?"

Brad held up the tape... "This is the video I was telling you about. Looks like they already started on it"

Kelly blushed and replied "ok, ok, just put in the movie."

Brad put in the movie and we had a good time watching it... Now if you have ever seen the Kentucky Fried movie you know that at the end is a skit with a soft core porn scene. During it I got rock hard again, which Kelly thought was funny and started playing with my cock through my sweats... So I turned it around on her and put my hands between her legs. At first she resisted giving me a pointed look then nodding her head towards Brad and Cindy. At that point I managed to get my forefinger on her clit and started rubbing, with an evil grin on my face.... Her thighs almost involuntarily relaxed and her eyes got heavy lidded... that female, oh my god that feels good look going... I leaned down and nudge one of Kelly's bikini cups down just enough for me to kiss her areola and the tip of her nipple.

I glanced over at Brad and Cindy and they were doing a bit of fondling and kissing themselves when Kelly let out an almost inaudible moan and Cindy looked over at me. Her eyes were smoldering and as we locked eyes, she saw what Kelly was doing to me and reached down to massage Brads cock through his pants. After a couple of minutes of this the movie ended and I got up to get some ice water. As I was coming back into the living room, Cindy came around the corner and ran into me, spilling the water a little bit. She smiled and said "Sorry", gave me a hug and with a devilish grin grabbed my cock through my sweats for a second and then headed to the kitchen.

I was quite flustered and caught my breath for a second and headed back into the living room. On the couch Brad was facing Kelly trying his hardest to look into her eyes as they were chatting, but, unknown to Kelly, one of her nipples was partially exposed over the top of her bikini, and Brad couldn't keep his eyes off of it. As I enjoyed the view myself, I couldn't much blame him. I sat down on the other side of Kelly, pulled her over to kiss me and then whispered that she should adjust her top. She jumped and said "oh crap" and quickly fixed it then blushed the cutest shade of red.

Brad grinned and said "Don't put it away on my behalf, I've seen nipples before."

Kelly just leaned over and playfully slapped his arm. "Boys!"

Cindy came back into the room and I said "Hey, do you guys want to watch another movie?"

Brad looked at Cindy for a second, shrugged and said "sure". Cindy then bent over to eject the tape and put the next tape in. I gave a low appreciative whistle to Cindy's bikini covered rear facing us to which Kelly playfully slapped me. Cindy just smiled, pressed play and came over and sat back down on the couch.

To my surprise the amateur porn came on. I just looked at Cindy and she smiled back at me. The scene with the four couples we had been watching earlier was just ending.

I grabbed the remote and hit pause. "Is everyone ok with this?"

Kelly looked over at Cindy and Brad who looked at each other.

Brad said, "Sure if you guys are"

I looked at Kelly in askance. She shrugged her shoulders and said, "Sure why not."

I hit rewind on the tape and started the movie over.

Halfway through the first scene I was rock hard again and put my arm around Kelly's shoulder and rested my hand on her breast. Her nipples were trying to poke their way through her top again. I looked down into her pretty blue eyes and could see how hot she was. I gently started playing with her breasts and snuck a quick peek over to Brad and Cindy. Brad was doing the same thing to Cindy except her large right breast was slowly being exposed by Brad's hand. I could see her pale puffy nipple, erect underneath his fingers. They were making hot kissing sounds as they made out and again Cindy and I locked eyes, her face and chest flush, as she rubbed Brads cock through his pants.

I started kissing Kelly again and this time I slid her tit out of her bikini top and started playing with her hard little nipple. "James!" she stage whispered and looked quickly over to Brad and Cindy to see if they saw. Her eyes widen as she saw how Brad had Cindy's breast exposed and at that moment I slid my finger up her slit over her bikini bottoms. She shuddered and gave a lust laden sigh and leaned her head back against the couch. She was so wet she was soaked through her bottoms and I slid the crotch of her bikini to the side and started sliding my fingers in and out of her. I exposed her other breast and started suckling on both of them as I finger fucked her. Kelly's pussy was HOT and WET and she started pushing up against my fingers in her pussy as I continued suckling her tits. I moved to get down on the floor between her legs and slid her bottoms off of her with only token resistance. I immediately went down on her and suckled her clit between my lips while sliding a finger in and out of her. She gasped and spread her legs wide. To do so she had to put her right leg over Brads leg, which didn't seem to bother him a bit as neither he nor Cindy stopped what they were doing. I spent a few minutes bringing Kelly to the edge of orgasm then backing her off a couple of times. Her breasts were out of her top and she was breathing hard and she seemed to have forgotten that Brad and Cindy were there. The third time I had her on the edge she pulled my head so tight against her that I almost couldn't pull away and stop her from orgasming... Grin, but I did...

I glanced over and saw Cindy on her knees sucking Brads cock, her bare breasts pressing up against his legs as she did so. Brad though, only had eyes for Kelly and was openly drinking in her naked body, obviously liking what he saw. I decided at that point I would love to have my cock sucked so I stood up and dropped my sweats, leaned over and kissed Kelly and told her I would make her cum after she went down on me. She quickly stood up so I could sit down and immediately starting suckling the head of my cock while slowly jacking me. It was incredibly erotic; the sights and sounds of sex coming from the TV; the sight of my buddy's wife sucking his cock and her beautiful bare breasts swaying as she sucked him; the feeling of my wife's hot, wet mouth suckling my cock head and her hand slowly jacking my cock. I leaned back, closed my eyes and after a minute or so Kelly had a pretty good rhythm going.

I was well on my way to heaven when suddenly she stopped sucking me and gasped "Oh god.. oh god". I opened my eyes and was surprised to see Brad had position himself behind Kelly doggy style and had reached down and was apparently rubbing his cock up and down her pussy. Cindy was kneeling beside Kelly and was reaching under her and caressing her tits. Brad apparently then got into the correct groove as it were and slowly sank balls deep into my wife.

"Oh god James..... oh god..... he's...fu ... fu... fucking.... Me...... ", Kelly gasped.

Kelly continued to jack me with one hand while the other grabbed my hand and squeezed tightly as Brad penetrated her. Brad took her by the hips and started stroking in and out of her. Cindy sat up on her knees and began kissing Brad as he fucked my wife. Brad reached over and started to fondle Cindy's tits as he fucked Kelly and continued kissing Cindy. I find it almost impossible to describe what I felt at the time. I was both incredible stunned and incredibly turned on. Lust, combined with some jealousy and absolute suprise, combined with how turned on I already was made quite the adrenaline soup. I looked down at Kelly's face and she looked up at me.... and lust won out. Kelly let go of my cock and grabbed my other hand, arched her back up a little and looked at me in the eyes. They were heavy lidded with lust and she tightly held on to my hands as Brad fucked her. That was all it took. She looked So Hot and So sexy that there was no way I was going to stop this.

"uh.. uh.. uh... uh..." she gasped as Brads thrusts got faster with Kelly never breaking eye contact with me.

"uh.. uh.. oh fuck... oh god James he .. is .. going to make me .. cum... oh god James he's.. uh.. going to m... make.. .me .... Cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm".

She finally broke eye contact me and put her head in my lap as she orgasmed on Brads cock. After just a couple of strokes more Brad pulled her strongly against him, broke his kisses with Cindy and moaned out his orgasm as he shot his load deeply into my wife..... And frankly, I orgasmed right then and there with them. Kellys hair was around my cock with her face in my lap as she continued to cum, and it was just such an erotic sight. Seeing my Wife cumming simply put me over the top.

Brad slowly pulled out of Kelly and kissed Cindy again. Cindy lay back on the floor and pulled Brad down on top of her. I was still rock hard even though I had just cum. I got up to get Kelly a towel and as I stepped over Cindy, Brad was pulling her bikini bottoms off and started licking her shaved mound. Kelly slumped her upper body onto the couch but stayed in the doggy style position while she recovered from her orgasm. As I brought the towel back I passed behind her and saw a little pearl of Brads cum starting to form at the entrance to her sex.

I don't know what came over me at that point but I HAD to fuck my wife. Right then, nothing could have stopped me. I knelt down behind Kelly and rubbed my cock head through their combined juices in her slit. Kelly moaned and pushed back against me and I easily slid inside her with one stroke.

We rapidly got into synch as I fucked her .... My hands on her hips pulling her into me... her tits swaying against the couch... with each thrust she started moaning again. "oh.. oh.. oh.. yes... oh .. yes.. babe... oh .. yes... oh god.... Oh.. oh.. oh god, babe....".

Her pussy was like a hot, slick, velvet glove. Next to us Cindy grabbed Brads head with both of her hands as she started to cum. Her arms pushed her big breasts up in a beautifully erotic pose, her large pale, pink nipples hard and pointed skyward as they shivered in her orgasmic bliss. Right about that point, Kelly's pussy clamped down on me in that wonderfully pulsing way as she came hard again. Again, I lost it. I buried my cock as deeply into my wife as I could and Orgasmed, with a Capital O, inside her.

After a few seconds of catching our breath, our awareness of the world slowly came back to us. I slid out of Kelly, cleaned up her face with the towel, and spooned and cuddled on the couch, my wet cock snuggled up against her leaking pussy and watched as Brad mounted Cindy and fucked her to another orgasm. Right as Cindy started to come down, Brad tensed up and came deep inside his wife.

Brad rolled off of Cindy and they started to kiss, cuddle and talk in low voices. The TV in the background continued to play the sex tape but only now were we aware that it was rolling the credits at the end.

Kelly looked back at me and said, "wow, that was hot. I can't believe how hard I came".

We gently and lovingly kissed and I said, "yeah, me either. I cannot believe how incredible it was to watch you cum like that. Did you know that Cindy was playing with your tits?"

"Yes, and it surprised me but it felt good, especially when Brad..." She looked carefully at me, studying me for a reaction. "Do you still love me?"

I smiled and gave her a deep soul kiss. "Of course babe. We all got carried away and frankly it was the hottest thing I ever saw."

Kelly adjusted so she was facing me and we held each other tight as we kissed again. When we broke our kiss, with love in her eyes she said " I love you". I brushed her hair away from her eyes and said "I love you too babe".

We looked over at Brad and Cindy and they were continuing to caress and gently kiss each other. I said "are you guys ok? That was pretty wild."

They both looked over at us, grinned and Cindy said "we are wonderful. Was that as hot to you guys as it was to us?"

Kelly replied, "That was amazing, I can't believe we did that".

I looked at Kelly, smiled and said, "do you want to do this again some time?" To which she blushed and kissed me.