A Soldier's Wife

Story Info
Husband asks for threesome and wife gets anal.
3.5k words
93.4k
44
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mredick
mredick
1 Followers

I serve as a squad leader in the U.S. Army and have several men under my influence. I think I am a fair guy and treat my soldiers with respect, but am not afraid to stick a boot in their ass when the occasion calls on it.

Troy is a good friend of mine, and if he hadn't made some mistakes he would of been a squad leader by now too. But as fate would have it, he was one of my soldiers now. We had been friends for a very long time. We had traveled to Korea, Panama and even Cuba together. He new everything about me, and I new everything about him. His wife Lisa was a real beauty; she stood just over 5'4" inches tall, and had a rock hard body. She could have been a model with her nice round boobs, and full firm ass.

When ever I had a chance to meet her, I always showed her respect, as I should. Being a friend to Troy I would never intentionally insult him, but secretly I always wanted to bone his wife.

Then by chance one day, I was driving Troy home when he struck up an odd conversation with me. Nervously he told me that he and his wife had been talking about having a threesome and since she was comfortable with me they wanted to know if I would be interested.

At first I didn't know what to say. My Leader instinct took over at first and I asked him if he thought that their relationship could handle such and act. He told me that they had been talking about it for a while now and she seemed really intent on it. Since they were newly weds I new they were just experimenting with new things and that once they did it, they would move on with their relationship. So I figured I should take the opportunity that they had given me while I had it.

I told him that I would love to do it, but I wanted her opinion first, to make sure she was willing. I explained that I wanted to hear it from her lips that she wanted to do this, without him being there so that she was free to say exactly how she felt. Secretly I just wanted to get her alone so I could fuck her brains out without having him over my shoulder. I told him to have her meet me at Rodeo's at 9pm so I could talk to her about it. Its a small western bar with a dance floor. I told him to have her come alone so she could tell me in person how she feels. I tried to convince Troy that I really cared about him and his wife, and wanted to make sure that what were about to do wouldn't damage their marriage.

Once we arrived at his house he shook my hand and said that if she was still willing to do this, she would be there. I took off back to my apartment, thinking about her tight ass.

I arrived at the Rodeo about 8:45. The place was packed but I managed to get a spot at the dark end of the bar. At exactly 9pm I saw Lisa walk threw the doors. And sure enough she was alone. As she walked over to me, I could tell that she was real nervous. She was a real beauty, with her long brunette hair and big blue eyes. She was wearing some tight jeans and a tight shirt that complimented her sexy body.

When she came over to me, I gave her a hug like I normally do and asked her where Troy was. She told me that he was home waiting for her. Since they only had one car, it was a good bet he was home, unless he decided to find another way to follow her. After ordering a shot of tequila and a beer I asked her how she was doing, I was trying to make small talk to ease the tension. She was nervous being around me without her husband present. She told me that she was a little scared and wasn't sure if she was doing the right thing. As I handed her the shot I asked her if she wanted to have sex with me. I know it was a little harsh to ask this way, but I felt if I just brought it out, she would relax a bit. Sure enough, she giggled, drank her shot and stared me over as she thought about her answer carefully.

She paused a moment before she downed the shot and turned toward me. She explained that her and Troy had talked about having sex with other people and that he wanted to have a threesome. She basically wanted to make him happy and that if having sex with me was the way to do it, then she was game. She seemed very sincere and honest in her approach to her answer, but to be honest I really didn't care. All I wanted to do was have my way with her.

As we casually talked for the next hour or so, I kept feeding her shots and having her beers replaced. Within that time her tiny frame was staggering and it was obvious that she was starting to get a little drunk. Leaning forward I whispered into her ear. I asked her bluntly if she liked to suck cock. Looking up at me, she silently nodded her head with a teasing little smile. That's when I decided it was time to get some of this hot little wife.

I grabbed her by the hand and led her out of the bar. Once outside I took her around the side of the building where my car was parked in the back of the parking lot. Once there I pinned her to my car and pressed my lips to her. I half expected her to back out and protest, but to my surprise she buried her tongue into my mouth, showing her approval.

As we sucked face I took the opportunity to explore her sexy body. I moved my hands from her soft breasts down to her hard ass, and every part of her curvaceous body I could reach. She was no angel either as her hands moved over my chest and down to my groin. Once she found my hard cock she stopped and pulled away from me. She asked if we should wait until we were with her husband. I pulled her back to me and told her that we would get to him later.

Reaching down, I unbuckled my pants and dropped them down to my thighs. Instinctively she gripped my eight inch cock and started to stroke it. I never thought I had a big dick, and considered myself to be about average. But when she said that my cock was so big compared to Troy's I felt a bit of confidence roll over me.

I pushed her to her knees on the hard pavement as our bodies were hidden between the cars. She new exactly what I wanted as she started to stroke my cock with her hands while sucking the tip of my dick into her mouth at the same time. Looking down I watched as this beautiful housewife was now deep throating my cock. She seemed to enjoy swallowing me as her nose pressed against me stomach every time she took the plunge.

She sucked me like a pro for a few minutes before I thought I was going to explode. I pulled away from her and pulled her back to her feet before me. Swinging her around, I bent her over the trunk of my car as I un buttoned her tight jeans, pulling them to the ground so that they were wrapped around her ankles. Her round hips ran perfectly into her shapely ass. She had spread her legs as far as she could go with her jeans wrapped around her ankles, and her pussy was gleaming with juices as I ran my finger between her wet folds.

Taking up position behind her, I placed my cock between her lips and asked her if she was ready. "yes" she whispered as I plunged my cock as deep as I could go.

"uuuunnnnnggggghhhh!!!!!" Was all she said as my hips pinned her body to the back of my car. While holding her by her hips I pounded her as hard and as fast as I could. Her pussy was hot and tight and with every thrust of my hips she yelped with pleasure.

When I heard some giggling I looked up to find that a couple of chicks were watching us a few cars down. Lisa also turned to see them starring at us. Looking up at me, she told me to stop, but I ignored her request as I continued to pound into her.

"Stop please" came from her lips as she gasped for breath. I continued to ignore her. I was caught up in the moment and I new she was too, by the way her backside flexed every time I filled her with my cock.

As her moans grew louder, I knew she was close to cumming. The two chicks that were watching us didn't move as Lisa's body started to shudder under me. Gripping her hips tightly I pressed my cock as deep into her as I could go. Again she cried out in pleasure as I shot my seed deep into her wanting womb. The two chicks walked by and patted me on the ass as our two bodies heaved in exhaustion. We could hear them chuckling half way to the bar, as Lisa and I pulled ourselves together.

Once dressed we sat in my car talking. She wasn't drunk anymore, and I was curious to what I was to do next. She told me that if Troy found out what we did he would kill her. We were supposed to wait until we were all together before doing the deed. I explained that he didn't have to know what we did, and that we could do it again for him later. Plus now that we new each other better, it would be that much easier.

When we arrived at Troy and Lisa's house I could tell that Lisa was extremely nervous. Grabbing her by the hand I tried to calm her by telling her to go into the house and clean up, and that while she was doing that, I would talk to Troy and ease him into this. I asked her if she still wanted to do this. She said that she wanted to do this, but she was scared that it would ruin her marriage.

When we walked threw the door, Troy was sitting in the living room waiting for us. He didn't look mad, nor did he look concerned. I think he was more eager then me to do this. Lisa walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek just before she said that she would be right back. She told him that she wanted to change.

Troy went to the kitchen and returned with a beer. When he asked me if everything went ok, I told him that she was fine with it, and that after a few drinks she seemed to be eager to get started. Troy and I were talking about his wife when Lisa walked back into the living room. The both of us just sat there stunned at the beauty that stood just a few feet from us.

Lisa had not only showered but she had returned wearing only her pretty lace panties and with a matching bra. She had lace covered stockings that wrapped all the way up her thighs and her chest seemed to explode out of the slim lace bra that covered them. With her hair tied up in a pony tail we could tell she was ready for business.

Neither Troy or myself new what to do next. We just stood their shocked at her beauty. Lisa broke the silence by asking, "who's first?"

I looked over at Troy and he told me to go ahead. He said that's why I was over here to begin with. Lisa walked over to me and led me to the couch. Silently she removed all my clothes, leaving my drawers for last. My rock hard cock was protruding over the top of my skivvies as she paused to look over at her husband.

Troy was sitting in his chair silently watching his wife in action. Just then, Lisa pulled down my skivvies and released my cock. Leaning down, she sucked the tip of my cock into her mouth as she used her hand to gently stroke it. Troy and I watched as her head began to move up and down over me. Every time she downed me, she would swallow more of my cock, until finally she had every inch buried in to her wet oral cavity.

If it hadn't been for our earlier sex excursion, I'm sure I would have already blew, but fortunately for me, I had lot of endurance left. After a few minutes Lisa pulled away from me and removed her bra and panties. Once she was done, she paused to look over at her husband. I didn't give him a chance to deny me this as I reached up and pulled her down to the couch with me. Locking my lips to hers I totally engulfed myself into the moment.

As I pushed her back down onto the couch I used my hands to probe her beautiful body. Once I reached her soaked pussy, I inserted a couple of fingers into her, causing her hips to bounce upward with pleasure. I continued to suck face with her as I finger fucked her pussy. Slowly inserted a couple of other fingers into her wet pussy as she responded by spreading her legs for me.

Pulling back, I flipped her so that she was laying on her stomach. I climbed on top of her closed legs so that I straddled her thighs. Eagerly I guided my cock into her waiting pussy. Her moans of pleasure filled the room as I slowly pushed inch after inch of my swollen cock into her. In this position I was able to penetrate her more deeply, and I new it would have positive results.

Her body buckled beneath me as the tip of my cock hit bottom. Her head jolted upward as though she were in pure ecstasy. I leaned forward and started to message her breasts as I plunged my hips into her backside. Her butt would giggle ever so nicely as I humped her causing me to fuck her even harder.

She responded by letting out a loud groan. I felt the tip of my cock pass her cervix as her tiny body spasmed in orgasm beneath me. Her butt bounced upward every time I pumped my hard cock into her from behind.

"I've never had one so deep in me before!" She exclaimed in between breaths as her body flexed from pure pleasure. I didn't bother to see what Troy was doing as I pounded his wife like she had never fucked been before.

As soon as she finished her first orgasm, I slowed down my momentum. I wanted to enjoy this moment and not cum too fast. That's when I noticed that Troy had stripped down and had moved over to the other side of the couch. She was right; he did have a small cock. Poor guy had like a 4 to 5 inch cock.

He sat down with his legs spread so that her head was inches from his groin. Leaning up, Lisa instinctively opened up to him and sucked his small cock into her mouth. Reaching down, I pulled her ass cheeks apart so that I could see her ass. As I started to message the rim of her ass hole I asked Troy if she had ever had anal sex before. He said that she tried it once with him, but never since.

Lisa didn't object as I slowly messaged her anal opening with my fingers as I kept my cock buried in her pussy. When I pushed my thumb into her she let out a small moan as she continued to suck on her husbands cock. I took this as a signal of approval to keep going. After a few minutes, I had relaxed her enough so that I could get three fingers into her backside. That's when I decided to go for it.

Pulling my cock out of her pussy, I quickly aimed it at her anus. She didn't have time to say no as I pushed the tip of my cock into her. Troy held her head steady as his eyes were closed and he was unaware of what I was doing to her. When she tried to pull back from him, he just gripped the back of her head and pulled her closer to him. She tried to expel his cock from her mouth, but found that he was enjoying himself too much to know what was happening to her or even care.

I leaned forward so that my face was inches from her ear. As I pushed my cock deeper into her anal cavity I whispered to her that if she didn't want Troy to find out about her affair with me, she would relax. Her body went limp as I felt the rim of her anus relax around my cock. I continued to push into her until all eight inches of my manhood was completely buried with in her ass.

Troy was now slowly moving his cock in and out of her mouth as he looked down at his beautiful wife. He was still unaware that I had stuck my cock into her ass when she started to moan. I slowly rotated my hips in a circular motion as I continued to ease my cock in and out of her. Her body started to betray her as I felt her muscles contract around me.

Once Troy sensed that his wife was cumming he pulled her head closer to him so that every inch of his small cock was in her mouth. Lisa let out a loud grunt that I'm sure the neighbors could hear as she came. Her ass gripped me like a vise and her body tightened up as she started to shake. Troy groaned as his hips buckled into his wife face. I watched as Lisa's mouth bloated outward as he came, filling her mouth with his seed.

When Troy released his grip on her, Lisa's head fell downward as she gasped for air, while swallowing at the same time. Leaning back, I held Lisa by the hips as I pulled her to the floor so that she was on her knee's bent over the couch. That's when Troy noticed that I was drilling his wife in the ass.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He yelled at me as I stood above Lisa, pounding her ass as hard as I could. I didn't take the time to answer him as I was too caught up in the moment. Lisa interrupted us as she started to cum once again. "Oh god, oh god! Your dick feels so good, it's so big! Shut up and fuck me!"

Troy looked stunned as his beautiful wife expelled such dirty words. He never expected that his prim and proper wife could talk this way.

I couldn't take it any longer. The look on Troy's face, combined with Lisa's tight ass was just too much. I lunged as deep into her as I could go as I sprayed her anal cavity with my sperm. Lisa's body spasmed uncontrollably beneath me as I gripped her hips as tightly as I could. She moved her ass back and forth skillfully as my lubricated cock slid easily in and out of her.

As we finished, I pulled my cock out of her ass. Troy looked down at her crack to see her gaping asshole stretched beyond belief. Reaching forward as I rose to my feet, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her face to my cock. I ordered her to suck it.

Compliantly she silently leaned upward and sucked my cock into her mouth. The sounds of her blowjob filled the room as she eagerly worked me over. I decided to add fuel to the fire when I called her my slut.

"You're my anal love slut aren't you?" I asked. She murmured, "Yes, I am your anal love slut." She was mine and I think Troy knew it. He had a small cock and sucked in bed, and now that his beautiful wife had a real man he new that she would never be happy with him again.

When we were done, Lisa silently stood up and walked back to the master bedroom. I don't know if she was ashamed or unhappy, nor did I care. What I did care about was tagging that ass again in the future.

mredick
mredick
1 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
More Stories