A Somali Orgy In Ottawa

Story Info
Somali girls and bisexual Somali guys having fun.
2.2k words
2.86
17.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

As Salam Alaikum, my people. My name is Khadija Suleiman and I'm a young Muslim woman living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. I was born and raised in provincial Ontario, but my parents, Ahmed and Alia Suleiman hail from the beautiful and culturally rich Federal Republic of Somalia. The ancestral homeland of our family. I'm a second-generation immigrant, I guess. Got one hell of a story to share with you today, folks.

A lot of Muslims out there are leading double lives, and I am happy to say that I am one of them. No shame in my game. You have to understand that in Islam, most people wear two faces. The public face and the private face. Our religion teaches us to be pious, chaste and repressed, but we have sexual needs like all human beings. Something had to give. Just because I wear the hijab and behave piously in public doesn't mean I don't like to have fun, especially behind closed doors.

Lying in bed with my boyfriend Ali Hussein and our pals Aisha Kader and Abdullah Faisal, I feel like a queen. Seriously, had I known that orgies were so much fun, I would have tried one a long time ago. Picture this, if you will. Four young Somalis, lying in a huge bed together, having wicked fun like only folks from a repressive, overly religious and sexually conservative culture can. In other words? We're fucking like there's no tomorrow!

I'm about five-foot-ten, curvy and sexy, with dark brown skin, long black hair and light brown eyes. I've got chest, I've got face and most of all, I've got ass in spades. I'm one fine Somali sister and usually, my boyfriend Ali can't keep his hands off of me. Tonight, though, Ali is sucking on his buddy Abdullah Faisal's long and thick, dark dick. Go for it, I whispered, fingering my hairy, moist pussy as I watched my man suck some dude's dick.

Lots of women are turned on by male to male sexual activity, and Muslim gals like myself are certainly no exceptions. Ali and I met a year ago at the University of Ottawa. Something about the six-foot-tall, caramel-hued, dark-haired and brown-eyed, sinfully sexy Somali brother in the Engineering jacket took my breath away. Ali approached me and got my number, and we began hanging out. Three months after we met, I took Ali home and fucked him good and proper. We've been a couple ever since.

Ali is lucky to have found an open-minded sister like me, since most Somali women, being devout Muslims and all, aren't exactly tolerant of GLBT issues. Hell, even liberal Somali Canadian women wouldn't be okay with having a bisexual guy as their boyfriend. Me? I'm a freaky Muslim mama with an open mind. Ali is a good cocksucker. Dude told me he's new to exploring his bisexuality but judging by how good he is at handling Abdullah's dick, Ali's certainly no newbie.

Abdullah sighed happily as he came, and when he did, Ali greedily sucked every last drop of his cum. Hot damn, the sight of Ali guzzling up Abdullah's cum turned me on like you would not believe. So much that I joined in on the fun, and licked Abdullah's cum off of Ali's face, then shared a passionate kiss with my boyfriend.

You guys are too freaky, Aisha said, laughing, as she played with Abdullah's chest hairs. I looked up at them, and smiled. Abdullah Faisal and Aisha Kader make for a cute couple. Seriously. Abdullah Faisal is six-foot-four, burly and muscular, with dark brown skin and curly black hair. Born in the Puntland region of Somalia, Abdullah moved to Ontario with his parents a few years ago. Nowadays Abdullah is studying political science at Carleton University. The brother is tall, cute, smart, and has a big dick. Aisha is one lucky sister, wouldn't you say?

Aisha Kader and I have been best friends since our high school days. I wanted to study civil engineering at Ryerson University but Aisha convinced me to come to the University of Ottawa instead. Aisha had gotten accepted at the University of Ottawa on a partial scholarship from their Nursing program. This five-foot-six, curvy and sexy, mocha-hued sister with the short, spiky black hair and soulful brown eyes is one of my favorite people. When Ali revealed to me that he was bisexual, I was secretly turned on but also kind of hesitant.

Even women who find male bisexuality attractive sometimes worry that their bisexual guy might leave them for another man one day. Aisha reassured me that bisexual guys could be just as faithful to their woman as the straightest man in the world, if not more so. Case in point? Aisha stunned me by revealing that her bearded, Kufi hat-wearing, holy verse-quoting boyfriend Abdullah is actually a switch hitter. Wow, I was not expecting that. I know Abdullah fairly well, and never suspected that the manly brother actually swung both ways until Aisha revealed it to me.

It's a good thing that Aisha Kader and Abdullah Faisal revealed this secret of theirs to us, for it means wicked fun for Ali and I. Still horny, I climbed on top of Ali and my sexy Somali stud smiled and put his hands on those wide hips of mine. Grinning wickedly, Ali smacked my thick and round ass and then thrust his hard dick into my cunt. Thank you, I said, sighing happily as the man I love began fucking the hell out of me.

As Ali began pounding my cunt with deep, powerful thrusts, Aisha and Abdullah watched us. Clearly they were quite turned on. I rested my hands on Ali's broad shoulders as he slammed his dick into my cunt. Riding him hard is a lot of fun in this position. From this vantage point, I watched as Abdullah spread Aisha's sexy thighs wide open, and began licking her pussy. Hot damn, for some reason, this turned me on even more.

Abdullah licked Aisha's cunt, pleasuring the woman he loved, and Aisha squealed in delight. Next, Aisha got on all fours and Abdullah positioned himself behind her. The tall, burly Somali stud from Puntland put his hands on Aisha's hips and smacked her big butt before easing his thick dick into her from behind. Aisha squealed happily as Abdullah buried his dick into her cunt, and began fucking her with gusto.

Whoever thinks bisexual men aren't manly clearly never met Abdullah and Ali, for these bisexual Muslim studs fucked the hell out of their women. Seriously, Ali rammed his dick into my cunt and made me cry his name time after time. Finally, I lay exhausted on the bed, pleasurably sore, and actually begged this beautiful Somali man for mercy. Wallahi you're killing my pussy, I said with a happy sigh, and Ali grinned and kissed me. I hugged him tight. Seriously, I'm in love with Ali and if loving him is wrong then I don't want to be right.

A piercing scream caused me to look up, and Ali and I watched in amazement as Aisha and Abdullah got down and dirty. Aisha spread her big butt cheeks wide open and Abdullah applied Aloe cream on his big dick before placing it against Aisha's butt hole. My eyes went wide as Abdullah pushed his dick into Aisha's asshole, and began fucking her. Wow. I did not see that one coming. I knew that Aisha Kader was freaky, but didn't know that she was into anal sex. It's cool, though. As the freaky girlfriend of a bisexual brother, I'm in no position to judge anybody else's kink.

Abdullah smacked Aisha's big butt and pulled her hair as he drilled his dick into her asshole. Aisha screamed louder than I'd ever thought it possible for a woman to scream. Abdullah pounded away at her, filling her asshole with his big dick, until he finally came. I blinked as I watched cum leaking out of my best friend Aisha's asshole. My jaw just about hit the floor when Abdullah began licking Aisha's asshole, effectively sucking his cum out of her hole. Freaky, Ali whispered, and I nodded in agreement.

A wicked idea sprang into my mind, and when I told Ali what I had in mind, the brother was all for it. Since Aisha wasn't using her dildo, I figured she wouldn't mind my using it. I grabbed it, rolled a condom on it and then dipped it into the Aloe cream. At the same time, Ali assumed the position. Face down and ass up. I smiled and playfully smacked Ali's sexy ass cheeks. Then I pressed the dildo against his hole, and pushed it inside.

Oh yeah, Ali whispered as I began working the dildo into his asshole. Grinning, I fucked my boyfriend's ass with one hand and fingered my wet pussy with the other. Nicely done, Aisha said, and I looked up to see my best friend sitting on top of her boyfriend Abdullah's face. The burly brother was licking Aisha's asshole like there was no tomorrow. Judging by the happy expression on Aisha's lovely face, the sister was loving every minute of it.

I gave Aisha the thumbs up sign, then smacked Ali's cute butt and resumed working the dildo into his asshole. Hearing Ali's screams of passion turned me on so much that I wished I had another dildo to fuck me with. Shoot, silly me. Why do I need another dildo when I've got Ali? I laid my Somali stud on his back, left the dildo buried in his asshole, and then climbed on top of him. Grabbing the Aloe cream, I smeared my hands in it and applied some down below.

Oh my, Ali whispered, looking up at me as I climbed on top of him. I grabbed Ali's handsome face, looked into his eyes and told him to fuck me in the ass. Ali seemed surprised, but when I grabbed his throat and looked at him coldly, he knew that I meant business. With the dildo still embedded in his ass, Ali put his hands on my hips as I lowered myself onto him. I impaled myself on Ali's thick dick and gasped as I felt his manhood penetrated my asshole. Oh shoot, I cried out, and Ali grinned and smacked my big butt as he began fucking me in the ass.

Look, um, anal sex was a very different experience from the dick-to-pussy action that Ali and I typically enjoy in the bedroom. The feel of his dick in my asshole was intense, and I liked it, but I also cried out from the pain, the wicked pleasure and unexpected intensity. There were some complications but we'll skip through those.

Next time we try anal, I'll remember to shower. Every experience in this life is a learning experience, I think. Ali and I had fun, and I'll never forget the smirk on his face when I unexpectedly farted after he squeezed his dick out of my tired asshole. The bastard. To punish him, I sat on Ali's face and made him eat my pussy. You guys are something else, Aisha said, and I smiled and blew my girlfriend a kiss as she sat astride her boyfriend Abdullah's face. Us Somali queens love our thrones, and our men's faces are our thrones.

After Aisha and I got fucked good and proper by our men, Ali and Abdullah were still horny. They wanted to watch Aisha and I get our freak on but I am one hundred percent straight. I absolutely don't do girls. Neither does Aisha. I proposed that Ali and Abdullah get their freak on, manly style, and they were all for it. Aisha and I had front row seats to this wicked fun.

Ali put Abdullah on all fours, and Aisha happily lent a hand by helping lubricate Abdullah's asshole before Ali's condom-covered dick could go inside. Once everything was set, Ali pressed his hard dick against Abdullah's asshole and began fucking him. Abdullah screamed as that sweet, manly ass of his got penetrated. Not as loud as Aisha screamed earlier with Abdullah's big dick up her asshole, but close.

Aisha and I encouraged the fellas as they did their thing, and the man to man action turned steamy. So much that Aisha and I got in on the action. Aisha reached underneath Abdullah and sucked his dick even as Abdullah screamed like a madman as Ali buried his dick up his ass. I took Aisha's dildo, rolled another condom on it, added more lube and shoved it up Ali's ass. Ali grunted as I fucked him while he fucked Abdullah. Aisha winked at me as she sucked Abdullah's dick. The four of us sucked and fucked the night away, and it was certainly one for the ages.

Much later, we fell asleep on this king-sized bed which reeked of our juices. The next morning, Aisha Kader and Abdullah Faisal had breakfast with Ali Hussein and I, then we had a four-way quickie before they went to class. Ali and I didn't have morning classes, so went to see a movie. We watched the new movie Dracula Untold and it was a lot of fun. Afterwards, hand in hand, we left the theater and headed back to the University of Ottawa campus. Wallahi I'm lucky to have you, Ali whispered, gently kissing my hand. I smiled, feeling like the happiest woman in the world.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers