A Song for Lara Ch. 03

Story Info
A visit to the doctor.
5.2k words
3.53
37.1k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
867 Followers

By Dan57 and Lara

A visit to the doctor

Lara's recent escapade with her neighbour Felipe had been quite memorable : They had fucked savagely in a storeroom of the school where he had inspected several teachers. She had told him about her defloration by the headmistress of her school when she had been 18! This lecherous woman didn't want to leave any evidence and she had used a bicycle pump to pop her cherry! Felipe had been quite excited by the tale and had used successively her three holes. He had cummed profusely each time and was a bit tired afterwards, for evident reasons! He then abode to Lara's plea to continue with her fantasy of retracing the events of that fateful day. He had gently pushed a bicycle pump into her pussy : it wasn't very large or very long : no more than eight or ten inches... Lara had been able to walk back home with the cylinder deep in her pussy. She had felt it relatively easy to do it again so many years later!

Just Felipe had insisted that they took the bus : a woman could be fucked almost non-stop for hours but a man needed some rest! And they were deemed to symbolize strength! Felipe sat down but Lara decided to stand a few feet from him. At that hour, many people had an afternoon nap and the bus was far from overcrowded! That was why Lara was surprised when a grizzling man, between sixty or seventy, positioned himself just behind her. There were available seats and no reason to press him behind her back. She turned her head toward Felipe who had a broad smile and turned to look at the shops in the street. His presence boosted her energy and she tried to discard the obnoxious old man from her mind! Suddenly she felt a contact on her thigh! In anticipation for her encounter with Felipe, she had put on a short flaring skirt, not an extremely short one, something really sexy but not whorish. It left a wide expanse of her thigh bare!

Lara had thought the contact to be purely accidental and she just pulled back by a few inches but the man advanced also his hand, continuing to touch her thigh and even improving the contact. It was no more a simple contact but a true caress that started at her knee and went up to the hem of her skirt and the man seemed not to be content with it : his hand started to explore the top of her thigh, massaging her sensitive flesh! Lara turned toward Felipe. He had closed his eyes and seemed asleep unless he just pretended to do so and was enjoying the show she was offering him quite involuntarily! The old man was proceeding even further, slowly hoisting her skirt to reach up between her thighs! Several passengers watched eagerly the old man playing with the young woman in a schoolgirl uniform and none tried to interfere. Most of them had their mouths gaping open and their cocks were already forming huge tents in their pants!

The old man had reached Lara's knickers. The young woman bucked but didn't try to push him away. His fingers snaked under the thin lace and soon reached her pussy. Her snatch was drenched and even though if she still pretended to be forced by the old man, she was, in truth, excited like hell! The man pushed aside her knickers and presented a finger to her pussy lips and it went in very easily, sliding inside as if her snatch was filled with molten butter! Lara moaned but managed not to reveal the pleasure she was having. The man was proceeding quite slowly, probing deeper and deeper into her pussy! He inserted the first knuckle then the second and finally to the hilt until he realized what he was doing. If she had been really a schoolgirl, he would have already touched her hymen and now would have exploded it! He barked at Lara, pretending she was really an underage pupil :

- You're a disgusting slut : You're so young and some lucky guy has already popped your cherry! I would have given you marvellous gifts to have that privilege!

The man seemed really disappointed... He took out his finger and pushed two into her pussy. They went in quite easily again and the old man got emboldened and tried to shove three fingers entwined into Lara's pussy. It hurt somewhat and she moaned plaintively but she didn't try to escape : It was her girly duty to obey without complaining to let men and women enjoy her body without apparently enjoying it! The old man rammed his three fingers into her pussy and Lara had to bite her hand to prevent herself from screaming... Lara didn't even shriek when she cummed discreetly. The man noticed that his hand was now covered with pussy juices and he smiled like a wolf. He took out very slowly his fingers from her pussy and offered them, covered with her own love juices to Lara's tongue. She quite submissively licked the fingers clean! The spectators were now forming a circle around Lara who was unable to see where Felipe was. The old man whispered to her :

- Well done, my pretty slut! Now I would like you to make all these gentlemen cum in your mouth. Where is your arrival station?

- Plaza de Armas, Sir!

- Good : it's pretty far! you can take your time to pleasure all these guys! What is your name, slut?

- Lara, Sir!

- Good, Lara! I live nearby and frequently take this bus. We'll have other occasions to meet. Next time, I would like you in the same king of outfit, a bit shorter if possible : you may roll the waistband and shorten it by two inches or more! And buy a shirt at least two sizes smaller : I like when the top a girl is wearing is about to explode each time she breaths in!

- Yes, Sir!

- I love to meet such obedient girls, Lara! We are Tuesday! Let's make an appointment for Friday, at 3 PM if it suits you! I'll wait for you on the Plaza de toros near the primary school!

- Your wishes are my orders, Sir!

- I thought it was evident, Lara! Just a moment, this girl in a chiffon dress seems quite interested by you sucking these gentlemen. Would you show me how you can make a woman come with your tongue only, of course, Lara!

- Yes, Sir! Immediately!

The woman hastily lifted the hem of her dress. The old man grabbed the waistband of her knickers and pulled them down to reveal a bald pussy just as Lara's. The cunt lips were swollen and bloated, red and puffy! The woman quite ostensibly was returning from a visit to some lover with a well-used pussy overflowing with come... Lara knelt at the woman's feet and started to lick the cum with her tongue following the old man's orders! The woman threw her head backward as Lara's tongue was giving her the most exquisite pleasure. The old man placed his hand on the woman's mouth to muffle her screams. His position was quite uncomfortable but another man came to help. Lara looked upward while continuing to frig the woman's clit with the tip of her tongue. She discovered Felipe who had ceased pretending to be asleep! He expertly gagged the woman with his hand while fondling her breasts... With their combined attention, the woman climaxed in just a few minutes but the old man told Lara to continue licking her pussy.

The other men were still forming a wall hiding completely Lara and the woman still gagged by Felipe. They could soon be sure that their caution had been very wise as the woman opened wide her mouth on a silent scream and fainted in the arms of Felipe. He helped her sit down near him as she slowly regained her wits. The old man was already urging Lara to take care of the other men still waiting to unload their sperm in her submissive mouth. The woman kissed Lara and Felipe with an open mouth to thank them for her unexpected climaxes. She gave each of them a card with her personal phone number, telling them she would be happy to meet them again! The old man climbed down at the Plaza de Toros with Lara and Felipe.

- Lara, that woman had a very good idea : here is my card with my phone number. I'm a widow, a former gynaecologist. Would you like to have a naughty medical exam?

- It will be my pleasure, sir : I've a fetish for medical exams since my childhood!

- Then you'll be always welcome at my home! I would recommend you to come at the beginning alone then, when we are used to it with your boyfriend!

- How do you know he isn't my husband?

- Simple : you are wearing your wedding ring and there's no trace on his finger. YOU are married and cheating with your husband! I will certainly punish you for that!

Lara had already an appointment with the old man on the next Friday at 3 PM at the bus station. She was already excited to be alone with the old man. She agreed with him for a medical visit on the next Thursday morning. Lara hurried home to tell everything to Dan. He would be so much interested by her reliving her earlier years with her boyfriend and with an old man who could be her grandfather. Her old adventures had left her with so many fantasies that shouldn't go to waste!

Dr Juan Valdez, the old man who had fucked Lara in the bus in the presence of her boyfriend Felipe had told her to prepare a little text about her own adventures during her first medical examination after her defloration by the headmistress. She sent it to Dan, then to Felipe and of course to the doctor. She was quite sure they would find inspiration in her report and she was quite aroused, thinking she might have to relive these moments twice with the old man then with Felipe before reading them another time on the Internet site...

Lara had been so frightened when she knocked at the door of the old man's house that she felt transported in the medical service of her former school for her yearly examination. She breathed in deeply and she was there! She should have been used to it as she was examined each year since she was five years old! Her first surprise had been that the other schoolgirls had been summoned on the Monday and Tuesday morning and she was the only one asked to come on the Tuesday afternoon!

A nurse opened the door and let her in. Lara was quite surprised, as she had thought the old doctor was single and the nurse was no more than thirty! But it was her fantasy and she immersed back into it. She would wait to ask for explanations! When Lara started to take off her clothes, the nurse stopped her.

- Just your shoes and your skirt for the moment, Lara!

Lara obeyed as usual : she revelled in her role of a shy girl, obedient, timid, always plunged in non-consensual relations. She always tried not to show her pleasure and to pretend that all her orgasms had to be forced! She had nothing against being molested in the process, she even enjoyed it! Lara looked for a seat to took off her shoes but the nurse had other ideas :

- You aren't too decrepit to have to sit down to take off your shoes : show me how supple you are : try to bend down at your waist and keep your legs straight! I'll know whether your back is not too stiff already!

Lara was a practicing gymnast and dancer. She had no trouble to unbuckle her shoes without bending her knees. She just saw the nurse had chosen a place behind her to watch her exercising as she had been ordered. Lara soon realized that her tiny skirt was riding up her legs and the nurse had a perfect view on her knickers! She had put on that morning a thong, not a g-string but the band of cloth covering her pussy and ass hole was rather reduced. She gulped but didn't try to turn to escape the nurse's gaze!

- You do have to hurry up, Lara! I told you to remove your skirt! Are you so clumsy that I'll have to strip you down myself!

The nurse didn't leave Lara ant time to answer or take off her skirt : she unzipped Lara's skirt and pushed it down her shapely legs.

- Good! Isn't it better with such a warm weather? You should try nude sunbathing : you wouldn't get these white lines on your bottom and most probably your breasts! Now you can remove your blouse!

Lara didn't find anything unusual in the procedure : just the nurse gave her orders to peel off her garments slowly, just as if she was making Lara perform a strip tease for her own selfish pleasure!

- Now, please walk about, Lara! I want to be sure you don't limp. Don't be so stiff! Imagine there are a dozen handsome men leering at you and you want them all to fuck you! Wiggle your bottom suggestively! I'm sure a slut like you who has been fucked recently for the first time knows how to do it!

How the nurse could have known it unless either the headmistress or Mrs Ursini or Mr Garcia had told her! Lara was mortified that people gossiped about her! The condition of her defloration my have been rather weird, she had hoped that nobody would disclose her public shame but it seemed she had been wrong! The nurse made a comment that felt just as if she had been stabbed in the back :

- That's better, Lara! I am quite sure that the doctor will enjoy examining you a long time! You'll wait in front of his door! Just take off your knickers and your bra, of course!

Lara's heart skipped a beat : No doctor had even asked for her total nudity to make an exam. Usually they were quite shy and it perfectly suited her! It seemed that this perfect order would soon be shattered definitively! She didn't have to wait long before the doctor opened his door. It was the old man who had fucked her in the bus! He glanced at her, from head to toe and his gaze was far from neutral : he took a long time to look at her pussy, her buttocks, her breasts and her mouth.

- Good, Lara, You're really a pretty girl! There's no surprise that our headmistress and Mr Garcia praise you so high! Now pull your shoulders backwards and your tits forward. Good! Now, part your legs and shove your crotch forward. Your pussy, your ass and your tits are your best assets! You should offer them automatically to any men, be you fully clothed or totally naked!

Lara blushed when she heard such lewd comments but as they weren't accompanied by any salacious fondling, she kept mute, totally dominated by the old doctor! He made her enter his booth. On his orders, she lay on the examination table. It wasn't a simple table with a piece of paper on it like in her previous physical examination but a gynaecologist table with stirrups in which the doctor made Lara place her feet. She had to lift up her legs quite high to do it. The doctor's gaze was centred on her pussy. It was awfully embarrassing but, as usual, Lara was unable to utter the least protest! She just followed the orders of the doctor like a good slave!

He then felt her tummy, making her squirm when it became painful. He scolded her for not remaining still as if it would have been possible! He then slipped his hand into a plastic glove and presented his forefinger to her pussy for what she knew was named a vaginal touch : her mother had described it to her, saying it was the most shameful medical act she could imagine and the one she disliked the most. Lara's father had mocked her, telling her the rectal touch he had been given once was even worse! Of course, it had been a private discussion that Lara wasn't expected to listen to or just hear but it had marked her mind!

The doctor then told her to pass her hands above her head as if she wanted to reach as far as possible! He told her to fill up her lungs and close her eyes. The doctor then pressed his hands on Lara's wrists. There was an audible click and Lara discovered that her wrists were now manacled to the examination table frame. She tried to jump up from the bed but the doctor had seized the opportunity of her bewilderment to lock her ankles in a leather restraint befitted in the stirrups. She was now completely secured to the examination table! He began to caress her whole body, insisting on her breasts, then her pussy. Lara's body wasn't impervious to such lewd caresses and she bucked helplessly!

The doctor slowly inserted his gloved finger into her pussy. The glove was lubed and it went in easily. He touched a long time her crotch until he was sure there was no trace left of her hymen. His penetration had made her quite wet. When he pulled out his finger, the glove was covered with a thick coating of her pussy juices. It even emitted a shameful popping sound when his finger popped out of her pussy, almost like a champagne cork! The doctor pushed his glove in her mouth and told her to lick it clean. Lara was waiting eagerly for that order and she started to obey immediately. The old doctor took off his glove and started to caress Lara's belly. She didn't want to show any reaction but she felt soon unable to withstand his caresses while pretending total indifference. She finally surrendered, moaning plaintively while she arched her back to meet the old man's caresses!

Then the man bent down and started to kiss her breasts, to suck lewdly her nipples before turning toward her pussy. He was caressing the inside of her thighs and the back of her knees, two of the most sensitive zones for a woman! She was moaning in ecstasy when he pulled back to have a global view of her body sprawled on the examination table and tightly secured to it! He grabbed a camera and took many pictures of her abandoned body, of her gaping and dripping wet pussy and of her taut nipples pointing to the ceiling. Lara would never be able to pretend it had been a rape, that she was not consenting and such silly things!

.

With their taut nipples, Lara's breasts looked like big melons ready to be sucked and fondled by a man's hand! The old man took one in his mouth and started to suckle at it as if he was a baby trying to draw milk from it. Lara's excitation was so great that her nipples grew even bigger and longer!

He started to caress them again, to fondle them, licking, kissing and finally chewing on them. He covered her breasts with hickeys, laughing at her dismay :

- You don't love hickeys because you fear that your husband will discover them but now I don't care : I happen to be a personal friend of your husband! We are members of the same club of corrida lovers! He had confided to me that you are so shy and prudish that he had to take two of his secretaries as permanent girlfriends. We recently organized a party where we shared these two girls. Both of them are married and they had no objections when I planted hickeys on their breasts! I'm quite sure they lasted a full week like yours will! Your husband's lovers enjoyed it very much and wanted to show their bruised nipples to their husbands as soon as the colour had developed! They seemed quite proud of these sexual orgy testimonies!

- There is no way, I would accept it!

- There is no way you can dare rejecting me : your husband is quite jealous and he would immediately sue for divorce and would certainly produce the photos I took to the judge and send them to your friends and family! Shall I inform him immediately?

- But... But it's blackmail! Felipe will punch your nose!

- If you just inform your boyfriend of the situation, I will immediately send the revealing pictures to anyone you know and your husband will be able to install both his girlfriends in your house. As you have cheated on your husband, you won't get a divorce settlement! What do you choose : becoming my sex slave or losing your wealth and being forced to work hard to earn your keep : no more elegant clothes, rich jewels, big car, large house with plenty of staff and exotic travels!

- But...

- I don't want to argue with you! Either you submit completely to me or you lose everything NOW! What is your choice, Lara?

- I... I can't... No, ... OK, You win!

- That was the only reasonable solution, Lara! You'll address to me as Dr Valdez at any time, or Master when we are in private or with very close friends but I would specify it to you in these cases and you'll show me always the most total respect!

Lara bowed her head down to show her submission. Her excitement had suddenly disappeared although she knew she would be expected to service that disgusting old man! Dr Valdez resumed his fondling of her breasts. The tip of his tongue turned around her nipples and his teeth nibbled at the sensitive cones. He lifted her heavy breasts and kissed the underside just as any lover would do! Meanwhile, he had cupped her other breasts in his hand and was mauling it with scorn for her feelings. Lara was mortified when her body started to betray her : she could feel her pussy becoming wet! That was impossible : how could she be aroused when this man was blackmailing her into sexual subservience! He wasn't some nice lover but a brutal man about to rape her!

dan57
dan57
867 Followers
12