A Song for Lara Ch. 05

Story Info
Home visit.
5.9k words
3.61
19.6k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/25/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

By Dan57 and Lara

Home visit

Lara's lover, Dr Valdez, has tied both of her wrists together on her back. Her bonds make her breasts jut out nicely! Her old lover has also locked all the doors in her apartment, preventing her to find a knife or scissors to cut her restraints. She had tried to break them but the ribbon was too strong for her! She have to rely only on the faint hope that her lover wouldn't leave her to be caught naked by her husband when he comes back home!

She had been forced to stay in the entrance of her flat and she was getting tired of standing motionless. There were no seats, no table on which to find some rest. Lara knew that if she lay on the floor, she wouldn't be able to stand up fast! Finally, she surrendered to the unavoidable and knelt on the floor. She hated to take that submissive position with her knees widely parted but it was the most comfortable for her! God it's already so late! Tony will arrive in just one hour!

The doorbell rung and steered Lara from her trance! She didn't know what to do : open the door and appear with her naked breasts in plain view of her visitor and with her wrists tied together or stay, hoping that her lover will arrive at last! She finally stayed mute but her visitor rung again!

- Lara, I have been sent by Dr Valdez! I know you are here! Open this door!

Dr Valdez had ordered her to show him her home. He had picked her own keys, telling her to take the spare set and have another set made. She had felt insanely dispossessed, just as if Dr Valdez was now the rightful owner of her house. He had produced a pair of manacles he had locked on her wrists and Lara had felt the old man also owned her! It aroused her nicely, being a prisoner in her own home and showing a stranger where all things were kept, letting him rummage in her dressing and searching in her undies for something really frilly he would love her to wear!

Finally he had led her to her marital bedroom! He had pushed her on the King size bed. She was back in known territories! Certainly he wanted to fuck her on this bed, to desecrate it but that had been an expected move from the moment she had agreed to let Dr Valdez visit her apartment! He had fucked her several times, wiping his cock on the bed sheets as if he wanted to mark his territory. He contemplated forbidding Lara to change the sheets to make Lara's husband sleep in a bed soiled by his dried cum but he abandoned the idea : he didn't want to humiliate Lara's husband, just her!

Finally, Lara was in the same position now : the ribbon had just replaced the manacles! She turned her back to the door to open the latch and she turned to face her visitor. She was surprised to discover a couple : a man and a girl, both of them maybe ten years older than her!

- At last, Lara! You have kept us waiting! Next time Dr Valdez sends us here; I would like you to open the door at our first solicitation!

- Sorry! I was almost naked and I didn't want to appear to a stranger with only my knickers on!

- What! The pretty Ms Lara is still shy and doesn't want to appear almost naked to a stranger! You've better get rid of these age-old conceptions, Lara! I'm quite sure that Dr Valdez intends to show you off to many people, with you fully clothed or totally nude! And you have no more say about it!

- But...

- No "but", slut! I will give you my own instructions : next time, I want you totally naked, perched on your highest stilettos, six inches high at the minimum! If you don't have any, you will go to the mall : they have a specialized retail shop there. Sexy shoes don't go cheap but your husband is wealthy enough to pay for it! And you will come back here wearing them. A little practice will be quite good for your balance!

- But my husband checks all our operations : he will discover it!

- Your problem! You can also wiggle your bottom in the street near the train station : you'll find plenty of nice people ready to offer you a nice tip in exchange for half an hour of your time!

The girl interrupted them :

- Sorry, Juan but it's getting late!

- You're right, Manuela! Lara, show us your bedroom!

Lara led the couple to her bedroom. Manuela pulled down Lara's knickers and shoved them into her mouth. She locked them in with a duct tape. Lara could taste her own love juices that had soiled her knickers : her situation of bound helpless prisoner had excited her tremendously and you could have thought she had peed in her knickers : they were drenched!

Lara was told to lie on her bed, on her belly and part her thighs. She complied, happy that her long wait was coming to its end! The man stripped hastily and extracted from his briefs a nice long and meaty cock that Lara was dying to feel entering any of her holes. She was doing her best not to show her excitation : she was in her role of a shy submissive housewife, about to be raped on her marital bed by a stranger but that was just an appearance!

Juan positioned himself just behind her bottom. Lara hoped that he would enter her pussy or at least used something to lubricate her ass hole : Dr Valdez had buggered her twice and her anus was aching : she would have soon piles if he continued to bugger her at this rate! Lara's anus had barely had the time to close down when it was asked to receive its second visitor of the day! She screamed when he entered her and Lara understood why Manuela had shoved her knickers in her mouth! When he had speared her to the hilt, Juan rested a few minutes while the pain gradually subsided. Manuela pulled away the duct tape. The pain was awful but Manuela seemed not to care a damn! She extracted the knickers and, with an evil grin, pushed them into Lara's pussy. Lara told herself that she would stick to g-strings from then on, as she felt really stuffed by the thick cotton knickers!

Manuela sat on the bed, pulled the hem of her skirt to her waist. She was not wearing any knickers! Lara had not been misled when she had thought that Manuela was a cheap tart! Her contempt must have been evident as Manuela grunted to her:

- A prissy lady like you scorns me for walking about naked under my skirt! But I've the pleasure to tell you that Dr Valdez forbids you to wear any undies except garter belts, of course from now on! You would have no more reason to lift your nose on me : you will look like a whore just as I do with your skirt bunched around your waist!

There was no reason to antagonize Manuela and Lara bowed down her head and nodded sheepishly. Manuela pulled Lara's head toward her crotch. Lara started to lick and suck Manuela's pussy. The girl was oozing love fluids and Lara was soon totally occupied licking and swallowing Manuela's secretions! Manuela then nodded toward Juan who pulled nearly totally out of Lara's ass hole before ramming in back with all his strength! Lara would have screamed in anguish but Manuela forced their submissive girl's mouth on her pussy! Juan fucked her continuously. Lara thought he wanted to drill a hole from her ass hole directly to her mouth. She bit her lower lip to prevent herself from screaming in bliss : all her climaxes had to be wrenched from her body, she was to be taken by force, abused and never enjoy openly what was being done to her body!

Juan made Lara turn on her back while she continued sucking Manuela. He didn't say a word as he started sucking and kissing her rock hard nipples. Meanwhile, his fingers made their way down to her wet pussy. Her knickers Manuela had shoved in her pussy were completely soaked! As his fingers were working on her naked pussy, Lara moaned :

- Mmmmmm! God! It's so good!

Juan gently took the extremity of her knickers that were protruding out of her snatch and pulled them out gently. He then sank a few fingers deep inside her so far neglected pussy. She moaned again as her hips danced around his probing fingers. She pretended to be reluctant :

-No! I am married! What you are doing is so wrong!

Her protests were in vain! As Juan was fingering her, Lara felt him move down between her legs. She jumped when his lips closed around her hard little nub and suck on her clit. His tongue was twisting her clit around as he sucked it hard into his mouth and pushed a second finger into her pussy. I moaned out loud :

-Please, don't hurt me! Let me go : my husband will be home any time!

Juan kept sucking and fingering Lara until she couldn't take it any more. She had tried to delay her orgasm, trying to hide it but Juan knew how to deal with restive wenches. He shoved his thumb into her ass hole and her orgasm transfixed her suddenly. Digging her nails into the bed sheets, she pushed up to Juan's hot tongue and moaned out very loud in total defeat :

OH Yesss! I'mmm Cummmming! Oh God! Don't ever STOPPPPPPP! Lara had fought hard to prevent herself from cumming but she had been defeated once more. Her orgasm has been so intense that she fainted for a few minutes. As soon as the last waves of this earth-shattering climax had ebbed away, Juan gave her hard nipples a kiss. He then got off the bed. Suddenly the light disappeared as a blindfold was tightened around her head, completely blocking her view! Just before she had been blindfolded, Lara had seen Juan sprawled on a settee : thus he wasn't the culprit of this unexpected attack : it must have been Manuela!

Lara could hear her doing something behind her and she was unable to determine what she was preparing. Finally, she felt a girl's thigh pressing between her legs. Lara obediently parted her legs wide and Manuela reached further toward her crotch. In no time, her pussy was pressed against the top of Manuela's thigh! Manuela positioned her into a similar position. Then Juan's young companion pushed forward her knee that rubbed against Lara's pussy. She whimpered under the sudden surge of delicate pleasure! Manuela slapped hard Lara's breasts, urging her to reciprocate.

As Lara didn't move, Manuela pinched her breast. Lara yelled and started to rub her knee against Manuela's pussy and clit. Manuela seemed to enjoy Lara's ministrations as she urged her to move faster! In no time, Manuela reached into a thundering climax. She threw her knee forward as if she wanted to push it into Lara's pussy! Under the impact, Lara cummed wildly and clamped her thighs around Manuela's knee. It caused a series of major climaxes for Lara and Manuela that left them completely exhausted and out of breath for a few minutes!

-Oh God! Please stop, Manuela! Only my husband has made me cum so violently! I am so ashamed!

-Don't tell me that Dr Valdez hasn't made you cum with the same violence, Lara!

The two girls fell on their back. Lara felt something was wrong : she loved to feel the warmth of Manuela cuddled against her body. After a few minutes, she could not withstand that loss any more. She worked her hips up and down in the air, looking for a new contact with Manuela. She soon got back between Lara's legs. She kissed her hard nipples and Lara then felt something sliding up and down her dripping wet pussy slit. Lara was flabbergasted : what was it? Certainly Juan hasn't returned to the fun! Lara was hard put until Manuela and Lara banged against one another : it wasn't a contact of flesh with flesh! Manuela's side was much harder than that : she had strapped on a big dildo! Lara moaned out when this revelation hit her! She would be just a puppet in the hands of Manuela!

Without saying a single word, Manuela lined her strap on dildo up to Lara's very wet pussy hole and humped forward like a man. Lara's pussy opened up to receive the dildo Manuela was pushing into her. Lara could feel the thick veins protruding on its surface. It felt like a real cock entering her. Lara was as usual denying to the person who fucked her the pleasure of watching her surrendering completely but she rolled her hips up to get more of this magnificent contraption inside her. Manuela was seesawing very slowly in her pussy. She kept pushing more and more of her dildo inside her and Lara soon knew why Manuela was so cautious : the dildo was about the same size as Juan's cock but it was much, much longer! Manuela started fucking Lara deeper and faster, with inhuman greed. It must have entered by at least ten inches when it hit Lara's cervix! It really hurt and Lara screamed in fear but Manuela seemed to know what to do, she pulled back a little, looking for the opening in Lara's cervix! As soon as she had pulled back, the pain had disappeared and the tip of the dildo was massaging Lara's cervix so nicely! She moaned in bliss :

-Oh my God! Please continue! It's so good!

Lara hooked her legs around Manuela's back and started fucking her in return as fast as Manuela was fucking her. Lara had the pleasure of hearing Manuela grunt in response. The dildo must have protrusions to give her some pleasure too and Lara's initiative had been appreciated! This long cock had felt so good when Manuela had pushed it into Lara's belly. Manuela's incessant probing was finally rewarded. Lara felt her cervix yield slowly and part to allow the dildo into her womb. Manuela screamed in joy as she pushed the last inches of the shaft in Lara's belly She must have fourteen inches of this gigantic cock in her pussy now! Whoever said size doesn't matter and that women automatically adjusted to the length of the cock entering them were liars or short dicked men! After a very short time, an earth-shattering climax started to build up through Lara's body. She fought it with all her strength. She moaned out

-Oh God, no, I don't want to cum with you, Manuela, please stop! I'm married!

She knew that her efforts were ineffective as the urge was fast growing in her belly! Manuela kept driving that monstrous cock in and out of Lara's pussy and she smiled when Lara's moans finally changed to :

-Oh God Yessss, Manuela! Yessss! Fuck me harder!!! I'm cummmingggg! God!

Lara had surrendered finally and quite totally to Manuela. She had cummed against her will and it had been violent and sooo good!! Juan and Manuela helped Lara into the bathroom. She needed a good shower and her husband was due in a quarter of an hour! Juan had grabbed Lara from under her arms, seizing her tits in his hands to steady her while Manuela covered her body with soap, scrubbing her from her face to her toes and insisting on the most sensitive zones : her knees, her thighs, her arse and her pussy. Lara was totally abandoned to her ministrations, just moaning when a wave of pleasure developed in her loins! But Manuela didn't allow Lara to cum.

Then Manuela made Lara put on a black lace see through nightie with an equally see through matching g-string... Lara protested a bit :

-What will my husband think if he finds me in this whorish outfit so early?

-If he is a true man, he won't think of anything but fucking you for all you are worth, Lara! I will place teasing posts on places he will surely see when he opens the door! I have made you so hot for him : you need a release now but my reward will be that you'll keep my image in your mind while your husband will fuck you. I want you to be totally obedient to your husband : you won't deny him anything, is it a deal, Lara?

-Yes, Manuela!

-Then we may meet again! I will leave you sprawled on your bed with lights dimmed and shutters closed for a more intimate encounter! Enjoy your evening! Ah! I almost forgot : I have instructions for you from Dr Valdez. He has appreciated your actor's talents and wants you to recreate a few other medical fantasies he has. He had written for you a short synopsis : you'll read it and try to act accordingly during your next visit to him in three days! If you perform sufficiently well, he may tell us to come and visit you again! Remember my instructions for that opportunity!

Lara felt a puppet in the hands of Dr Valdez and Manuela ; they told her what to do, just as if she was a twelve years old girl and her own desires were completely disregarded, scorned and despised but Lara loved it so much!

Three days later, Lara dutifully entered Dr Valdez's practice. She had read several times his detailed instructions, learning them by heart! He had told her not to inform Felipe of their date. She was to pretend he was a specialist in sexual disorders, that her husband had stopped fucking her a few months before. In this scenario, she was heavily stressed by her long abstinence as she was awfully shy and would never imagine giving herself the release she craved for!

Lara was wearing a very unusual outfit for her : a baggy dress that could have been worn by a woman freshly out of maternity ward to hide her still flabby belly. It covered her knees in contrast to her usual sexy skirts. She was also wearing sandals with flat heels and her boobs were wobbling in oversize bra! When Dr Valdez, assistant, his niece Esmeralda, opened the door, she reeled back in surprise :

-Lara! Where did you find these rags? You are just horrible to see!

-Esmeralda! I'm on duty for Dr Valdez! He told me the kid of outfit he wanted me to wear! Today, I am a woman who is depressed after her husband had stopped fucking her for several months after a miscarriage! I am consulting the doctor, as I cannot go on any further!

-Good gracious! Your outfit is just horrible, Lara! Wouldn't you consider retiring on a deserted island?

Esmeralda made Lara enter the examination room and she let the young woman alone! When the doctor entered, Lara stood up in utter deference : Dr Valdez was much older than she was and he had an innate authority that forced the respect! The doctor handed Lara a long questionnaire that was quite personal. She bucked when she was asked how many lovers she had had, when she was a teenager, when she was adult and after her marriage, whether she had had lesbian relations of ant kind, whether she used sex toys at home and how often and so on!

-Some questions are quite difficult to answer, doctor : they are quite personal : it's a definite infringement on my...

-Don't be stupid, Lara : you came here on your free will! The information I ask you to give me will be medical secret! You must answer to all the questions as precisely as you can!

Lara finally surrendered and filled completely the questionnaire... Some questions were really offensive : whether she had had incestuous relations with her father, her mother, her brother or her sister or whether she would like to have such relations Lara was quite relieved when she answered to the last question and handed back the questionnaire to Dr Valdez.

- Thanks, my pet. Now lie on the examination couch after having removed your dress! You may keep the rest for a moment:

Lara fidgeted nervously on the couch while Dr. Vasquez studied the questionnaire form!

-I see that you've been married for about a year now! Is that right?

The doctor spoke in that quiet but very authoritative voice most doctors took automatically with their patients.

-Uh, yes, sir! It was our wedding anniversary last month!

-And everything was pretty good between you and you husband until you had this miscarriage!

-Yes I had rubella at the worst moment and the doctor told us it would be safer to have an abortion!

-You weren't vaccinated?

-No, I make a very strong allergy!

-A pity but if the origin is known and is unlikely to repeat, you could have started a new pregnancy!

-For sure, Doctor! That was what the gynaecologist told us! We had such a wonderful marriage! But something went wrong!

-Could you be more precise?

-I... I'm not sure! It's hard to tell!

-Take your time! That's why you're here.

-No, I don't see!

-Then I will have to ask you very personal questions, I'm afraid! So, let's get started! I need to know how you made love : did you practice foreplay, for example?

-Mmmmmmhh, I see what you want to know, doctor! Yes, definitely! I always started by sucking his cock until he cummed in my mouth or he told me he wanted to cum in my pussy. Sometimes, he took the initiative and sucked my tits and my clit! It was wonderful! Antonio -The nickname I gave him is Tony- was very attentive to my requirements, and I was to his!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12